Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 43065 times)

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2015, 01:02:55 AM »
Thank you for all the info once again!!

How did you watch the episode?

I watched VIP season in this site, and watched the launch of this. they also have a live stream.
http://www.sdarot.site/2015/12/7-1.html

I loved the cast this year , Dani thanks for the recaps as always :3:3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2015, 01:16:14 PM »
Episode 2

The housemates enter in the house one by one, excited from the house and ask questions to each other to know who the new housemates are. The big problem of the night seems to be bottle wine which no one could open. Dudu seems to ask questions which could help him in his "secret choice" later. Also it was clear that some of the housemates already know each other from the bars. Dudu make his choice about the positions of the housemates which BB asked from him. Barak is very happy for his immunity and talk with Dudu and Salim. The doors of the bedroom are open and the housemates run to chose beds. Everyone takes his/her baggage, Tamar is invited in DR. Tamar says that she had beautiful clothes in the suitcase and she will miss them. BB says that in the suitcase which he gives her there are also clothes, only white clothes.
In DR Dudu confesses that it will be hard for him to be up for eviction every week. He is little disappointed that he didn’t chose immunity for himself. The others (Barak, Koko, Ksenia and Flori) say in DR that they are happy from his choice.
In the trailer Salim and Tamar have a talk. Salim asks Tamar for words in Arabic and Hebrew. They also talk about the problems of Israelis and Palestinians. Salim thinks that probably some day the borders between them will "fall".
Flori listen to her song which she chose to listen.
Day 2
Shay Hay starts with karate exercises. Ilana watches the wall with the pictures of the housemates and wonder if Omer is a name for female. Later Ilana talks in the kitchen with Flori and confess that she doesn’t remember names of the housemates, because she just couldn’t remember. In the backyard Salim says that he doesn’t want to marry soon despite the will of his family. Or asks Gili about his family and children. Michael asks Shay Hay if he has a girlfriend, he answers with no. Salim says that Dudu should marry soon. Dudu says that his longest relationship is one year because he loves to be alone. Shay Hay confesses before Michael that he cheated a lot of his ex wife. Gili asks Or of she is feminist. She doesn’t answer. Dudu asks Michael for the transgender operation. Michael thinks that it is shame when the transgender people couldn’t find work because of it.
Gil talks with Tamar in the bedroom about his painful childhood when he was a fat kid.
In DR, Dudu and Omri say to BB that it will be very good if every week every one is nominated, not only Dudu, because every week one "useless" for the viewers will "fall". Later Omri tells his idea to everyone. Barak doesn’t understand this.
In the jacuzzi outside, Omri, Shay Hay and Barak talk about the problems in Israel. Dudu starts confrontation with Shay Hay about the soldiers. Barak and Dudu like the first lady in Israel. Omri asks Shay Hay if he will let his child to be soldier, Shay Hay says no. it leads to another conflicts.
Shay Hay goes to DR and there shares his disappointment from the housemates. He says that he grew up in a eastern origin family but he wants to escape from it. That’s why he doesn’t stand eastern origin Jews. Later Shay Hay starts to talk to his son on the camera in the backyard.
In the backyard Dudu asks Michael if he had relationship with a girl. He answers with yes, but he entered in BB as single. He and Dudu start to categorize the girls in the house, who is ok. Michael confesses that his operation is not finished and he is not man "between the legs". On the kitchen table Gili wonders exactly for Michael and what he has or hasn’t between legs. Or says to him that it is too personal.
In the backyard, some housemates wonder what time is it.
On the live show the host told to the housemates that they have one and last chance to change their positions. In the next 24 hours they will have to choose if they give up of their positions on the name of the budget. First Ksenia gave up of her hot water and gave it to Shay Mika. So the first position is changed - Shay Mika – hot water 24/7.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2015, 01:33:12 PM »
Thank you for all the info once again!!
How did you watch the episode?

I prefer to download from this website - http://www.tvnetil.net/. I love it, from here i could find or download almost every movie or tv show from Israel. But the link that Denis gives you is a very good option if you doesn't need download. Too bad that it doesn't work for me. :)
BTW, because you wanted to translate something with google translate, i give you link for the daily reports from the house.
http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season7-daily-report?partner=bblobby

I loved the cast this year , Dani thanks for the recaps as always :3:3

I love to do it, even if my english seems to become worst... ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2015, 01:57:59 PM »
Pictures of Michael when he was the little girl Michelle.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2015, 09:38:34 AM »
There are 2 people from LGBT community.
There are moroccan, russian, siberian born, mizrahi (eastern origin jews), ashkenazi (european origin jews), deeply religious woman, palestinian man. Only ethiopian is missing to be the full picture of the israeli society.
I cross my fingers for second entering of new housemates and some of them to be some ethiopian men, AND IT WILL BE THE PERFECT CASTING MADE EVER IN ISRAEL! :ali

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2015, 10:36:22 AM »
Big Brother 7 takes first place by ratings. After it - "The next star of Eurovision" and "Survivor".
http://www.tvnetil.net/report/11567/

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2015, 10:57:40 AM »
I think that after the conflict between Omri and Shay Hay in the jacuzzi, conflict about the life in Israel and the problems there, they probably will nominate each other. More that Shay Hay was upset when his teacher of karate was involved in this conflict by Omri. Shay Hay has lived in Japan for several years and he studied karate from his Master - Mister Miyagy. Omri said something like "Shut up Mister Miyagy" and Shay Hay answered with "Apologize now, my Master is my life, apologize now!"...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2015, 10:01:17 AM »
Bipolar, did you watched some episode so far? In case that the online site doesn't work for you i post links for download. Just in case...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2015, 11:48:16 AM »
According to a poll on this site (http://www.bigbrother-israel.co.il/), the housemates who generate biggest impression are:

Dudu – 12 %
Shay Hay – 12 %
Tamar – 12 %

Least liked:
Ilana – 2%
Barak – 2 %
Omer – 3 %

On the borderline are:
Gil – 4 %
Koko - 4 %
Or - 4 %
Shay Mika – 4 %
Ksenia – 5 %
Salim - 5 %
Flori – 6 %
Michael – 8 %
Gili – 8 %
Omri – 9 %

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2015, 01:27:13 PM »
Episode 3

In the trailer, Dudu and Shay Mika talk about the dead father of Shay Mika. Dudu confesses about the illness of his mother and that was hard to hear the diagnosis. They decided that there is no biggest gift than the love of the family.
In the backyard, Michael again talks about the problems which face transgender to find a work. Shay Hay says that he understands why the boss wouldn’t want transgender for his business. The other housemates start argues about this problem and Omri says that it is stupid to not give work to someone only because of how he looks. Shay Hay says that for example there are many barmaids who don’t look good. Flori argue with him. Or tells to Shay Hay that he is conformist.  Shay Hay offended Dudu that he is fat and doesn’t look healthy. Dudu starts to cry. Shay Hay doesn’t understand why he couldn’t say what he really thinks. Barak answers him that there is something called "tact". Later, Shay Hay apologizes to Dudu but again says that he should care for his body.
In DR, Gil says that he is afraid of this show and he doesn’t feel like himself. And also he thinks that if someone laugh probably he laugh at him.
Omri says to Dudu and Tamar that Shay Mika is very beautiful. Omri also confess to Dudu that "Tel aviv life, I don’t want anymore. I want to sleep with some girl only because I love her. I need a girl like my mom – Jedi.".
Shay Hay is invited in DR and the other housemates laugh at him that he is always dressed elegant. Dudu tells to some housemates in the backyard about his work with his uncle and best friend. And also that in his bar are played songs for gay people. Shay Hay asked him "Are you straight?" Dudu answers "I am Dudu from Afula".
During the task for the budget: Ksenia gives up from her hot water and gives it to Shay Mika. Barak feels that he will be asked for his immunity and tells from now that he wouldn’t give it. The others try to change his decision. Dudu says to the others in the kitchen that he is ready to be nominated every week. Shay Hay gives another try to change the decision of Barak. Flori wants to give her song choice to Or. Shay Hay wants from Koko he to takes her nomination face to face. The others try again to change the decision of Barak.
In the backyard, Michael confesses before Gil about his difficulties with women. The housemates already think about the option who will replace Gil and Gili as a couple. Someone says that Gili is famous from Facebook and Gil is like his shadow. Then Gil starts to scream "Don’t ever say that I am a shadow"!. Omer couldn’t sleep from the screams and goes to talk with others in the backyard. Omer says that she feels alone.
In DR, Gili laughs for the task and for the funny, according to him, day.
Day 4
Morning talk about the task. In DR, Shay Hay says once again that he wants to nominate face to face or to be without suitcase. The talk for the task in the backyard continues.
Shay Hay says to Tamar that he suffers here and he wants to understand why. In the trailer Omri says to Dudu that the task depends on Barak.
Shay Hay tells to Tamar that he doesn’t stand the people to call him snob anymore. Koko needs research for who wants to takes her nomination face to face. Shay Hay wants it. She gives it to him. Tamar thinks what is good to do – to take her suitcase, to break the task and who to replace her. She asks Michael for advice. Michael takes her position to stay without suitcase. There is turn to Gil and Gili to make their choice. Omer and Ksenia wants to be on their position. Gil and Gili keep their position. BB informs the housemates that their task is fail. BB informs Dudu that he stay nominated whole season and Barak is already on the finale.
Salim doesn’t want party because they failed as a group and thinks that it is hypocritical.
Day 5
In the Jacuzzi, Shay Mika asks Michael if it is boring for him that everybody talk with him only for his operation. He answers that there is something like that.
Tamar asks Salim for other words on Arabic, while Michael says to Shay Hay that his dead father also had black belt on karate. In DR, Dudu and Shay Mika says how much they love each other.
The housemates make their nominations for eviction. Shay Hay nominates face to face.
Omer is very upset from her nomination by Shay Hay and cries, more for the offensive words said by Shay Hay during his nomination. Flori tries to comfort her.
The housemates see who are nominated on the wall with the pictures of all of them.
Link:

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2015, 01:31:29 PM »
Thanks again for all the great recaps! I feel like I'm really following the show! 

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2015, 02:07:41 PM »
Thanks again for all the great recaps! I feel like I'm really following the show!

You’re welcome! :)

Shay Mika – hot water 24/7.
Or – privilege to listen whatever song she wants.
Shay Hay – nominates face to face.
Michael – without suitcase, he will wear only white clothes.
Gil and Gili – as one housemate. They will nominate together, will be nominating together and will be evicted together.
Dudu – he will be nominated automatically every week.
Barak – he is immune from every nomination for eviction. It makes him the first finalist already!

Offline zz0714

• Finalist
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2015, 02:40:07 PM »
Another BBUK15 lol
Merry Christmas Daniel A :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »
Another BBUK15 lol
Merry Christmas Daniel A :)

Thanks, zz0714! :)

Dudu – Salim, Or
Or – Omer, Shay Hay
Barak – Omer, Salim
Koko – Omer, Ilana
Tamar – Omer, ?
Shay Mika – Salim, Shay Hay
Flori - Salim, Shay Hay
Michael – Salim, ?
Omri - Salim, Shay Hay
Ilana - Salim, Shay Hay
Salim – Gili, Flori
Gili and Gil – Salim, Omer
Omer – Or, Shay Hay
Ksenia – Michael, ?
Shay Hay – Omer, Omri

I watched 2 times the nominations and I am confused because I didn’t see the second nomination name of Tamar, Michael and Ksenia. I hope that someone will write them in the Hebrew wikipedia or something. These nominations aren’t in the episode.

Nominated: Dudu, Salim, Omer, Omri, Or, Ilana and Shay Hay.

But as in the VIP season this is not the finale list of nominations. After game tonight in the short 15 min episode, one housemate will save himself from this list and will put someone else to replace him.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »
Shay Hay saved himself from the nomination list and Flori replaced him.

Nominated this week: Dudu, Salim, Omer, Omri, Or, Ilana and Flori.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2015, 10:38:44 AM »
Just random thoughts...
When i look at Omri i have a feeling that any moment he could say Bond , James Bond. He has a face for Bond isn't he?
And it seems that Dudu is something like a confessor to everyone. Everyone talk free with him about his problems. He should be renamed to Padre Dudio!
Wait...When Gili and Gil are like one housemate, nominating and being nominated together and evicted together, does it means that they could win together? And who will take the apartment then?

Tonight is the first eviction. According to some polls which i saw it could be one between Or, Ilana and Omer.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2015, 11:36:22 AM »
I found the missing nominations of Michael, Tamar and Ksenia in this forum -http://www.isramedia.net/forum/1/%D7%94%D7%90%D7%97-%D7%94%D7%92%D7%93%D7%95%D7%9C?page=2

Tamar - Omer, Salim
Michael - Salim, Ilana
Ksenia - Michael, Salim

I found only one mistake in the nominations in the hebrew forum - Or nominated Omer and Shay Hay, not Salim and Shay Hay. I heard it with my ears. :)

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »
why was Omri nominated with only 1 vote?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2015, 08:11:02 PM »
why was Omri nominated with only 1 vote?

No idea! Probably because Shay Hay nominated face to face or because every name mentioned in nomination is nominated...But in this case Michael should be also nominated...so i don't have idea. It wasn't told that nomination face to face is automatically nomination...i don't know... ???
We'll see also in the next nominations...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2015, 09:21:47 PM »
Ilana is the first evicted from Big Brother house!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2015, 12:04:27 PM »
Episode 4

Day 6
Shay Hay makes his nominations face to face. Omer is upset from Shay Hay, she is crying and curse him, his daughter to be in a reality and someone to talk to her like that. Omri says to Shay Hay that Omer has parents outside who watch.
In the trailer, Omer continues to cry and says to Flori and Dudu that Shay Hay thinks that he is intelligent but he isn’t, that he should feel shame. Meanwhile Shay Hay explains to some people in the backyard that Omer is "sticked" to Ksenia because she has interest of it about the show but she pretend that it isn’t truth. "Everything which I said about her, she did it, I didn’t lie" says Shay Hay. In the trailer Omri says to Omer that Shay Hay only makes the things good for them "because the people see". In the bathroom, Shay Hay apologies to Ksenia for involving her in this story. Ksenia thinks that he is not right. Shay Hay tells her that she is good person but makes mistake "What, about month here you will be like a shadow?" ask Shay Hay. He also says that he wants to spend his time here in peace. Ksenia answers him that he should do something about that also.
In the trailer, in intimate situation, Omri asks Shay Mika to tell him something about her, because he almost doesn’t know anything.
Day 7
Michael and Ilana talk on the kitchen table about their visits in the synagogue. Michael confesses that he just couldn’t go at synagogue anymore; he doesn’t feel good with himself.
Shay Mika imitates Tamar in the bedroom.
Everyone cleans the house; Koko says to others that Shay Hay doesn’t want to clean. The others are not glad from this fact. The housemates prepare themselves for live show and to understand who is nominated. BB tells them that he will talk with them later. In the kitchen Koko and others wonder if there is actually live show today. Shay Hay tells them that probably started war outside, the others are little scared.
In the saloon Shay Mika says just like that that some glass will be broken and seconds after it it happened. She is surprised from it, the others also. The housemates see the pictures of the nominated on the wall painted in blue. BB tells them that tomorrow the finale list of nominated will be shown. In the bedroom Ksenia informs Shay Hay for the nominations. In the backyard the housemates are surprised that 7 persons are nominated.
In the saloon, Gil says to Shay Hay that he should learn to accept people different from him. Dudu supports Gil in his theory. Shay Hay goes to Omer in the backyard and wants forgiveness. "It hurts me to watch you to cry like that" says Shay H., "I accept the apology but is hard to forgive." answers Omer, but in the end the talk finishes with good.
In DR, Dudu thinks that probably Or will be evicted. He is also sure that the love couple in the house are Shay Mika and Omri. Also that there is potential for Shay Hay and Ksenia to be a love couple.
In the backyard, Salim says to Michael that he couldn’t stop to think about the eviction.
Koko and Tamar talk about the ex boyfriend of Koko, Michael learns from Shay Hay karate.
Day 8
From the morning Shay Hay starts to offend Dudu about his mentality. Ksenia support Shay Hay and tells to Dudu that he has many friends who want to help him.
BB informs the housemates about "The games of BB" which could save one housemate from eviction. The game starts and the nominated answers to questions. Shay Hay wins. He nominates Flori to replace him. Starts war at the house. Omri is not glad from the nomination of Flori. Shay Hay says to Omer that he really apologized to her and it wasn’t because he wanted to do it not in front of the others. Omri starts to argue again with Shay Hay. Barak gives advice to Shay Hay to try to not be the hated one in the house. In DR, Flori says to BB that she could deal with everything but the evil in person. In the kitchen Flori continues to cry, she wants to leave the house and Or comforts her. In DR, Shay Hay says that he is not sorry for nominating "the princess of the house" and that the others can’t deal with people like him. Meanwhile the others wonder for tactic with Shay Hay. Shay Hay also confesses in DR for his suffering at school from the other students.
In the backyard, Gil says to the others that they should try to be good with Shay Hay even if he is bad. Gil is upset and cries because no one understands what he is trying to say.
Day 9
Shay Hay demonstrative finish the hot water in the bathroom while the others wait for shower after him. On the evening Shay Hay says to Salim that he doesn’t know how to be good. They both doesn’t want to go at the kitchen for the dinner for Saturday because Salim is Arabian and Shay Hay just doesn’t want to be with others. After the dinner Shay Hay invites all housemates to tell them something. He says that no one is not obliged to like him but he wants understanding. Everyone agree that something should change. Shay Mika tells to Shay Hay that the housemates couldn’t be his friends if he continues to talk like that. In the backyard Dudu says to Ksenia that today Shay Hay apologized to him but Dudu didn’t answer. Dudu is afraid from the eviction and Ksenia tells him that it is impossible.
Ilana was evicted from the house.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2015, 12:31:26 PM »
Ok, I see it from now…Shay Hay could be the winner in this season. Despite his offensive behavior to the others, the people just LOVE him. Those who don’t love him love to hate him. I see what happens in the Israeli forums, the people are crazy about him. According to me he is the second sure finalist after Barak. He will be on the finale, no matter what and I am sure in my words…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2015, 12:32:42 PM »
What, everybody came in the house with animal pajama!? ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time