Author Topic: Promi Big Brother 3 Germany  (Read 7603 times)

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
Re: Promi Big Brother 3 Germany
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2015, 09:09:37 AM »
interesting that Nino picked Nina-Kristine, I hope that doesn't pay off for him. I have no clue why he didn't chose Sara? And did you noticed how Desirée changed her second vote after looking to the side (maybe got some instructions???) because otherwise both Nino and Nina would've tied in votes and the twist would have not worked.
I really hope Nino gets evicted, I somehow liked him but I think his entire show is rehearsed and he comes across as way too much and his ego doesn't do any favour for him either. I would be nice to see him getting evicted the same way as Hubert Kah was last year - I think both are very secure they would win.

I actually like what he did here. Nina Kristin has won two evictions and we're close to the final.
So he's going for it and given that you have to beat out everyone to win the season, why not just try and evict one of the "tougher" opponents.

I also don't care too much for that poor girl story of Nina Kristin and with the girls getting along better for a couple of days I could see Nino staying on.

BTW: I would've liked for Hubert to win last season, cause Aaron was pretty boring with the same 'ol game over and over again.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2015, 11:40:56 AM »
Nah, I am different on that and thats why I love other formats more than the US one: You don't need to be a douchebag to win them. Back in the day BB was a social experiment and in difference to Survivor, was ultimately decided by the viewers. I hate it, when there are players like Hubert Kah, Klaus from season 10 or now Nino de Angelo, who are trying to win with being competitive and think being an as*hole justifies them to take the crown (ultimately we know they don't). The fact that in the end, they usually get evicted right before the finals, make it a bit less cynic and quite ironic in its own right.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2015, 11:43:21 AM »
Nah, I am different on that and thats why I love other formats more than the US one: You don't need to be a douchebag to win them. Back in the day BB was a social experiment and in difference to Survivor, was ultimately decided by the viewers. I hate it, when there are players like Hubert Kah, Klaus from season 10 or now Nino de Angelo, who are trying to win with being competitive and think being an as*hole justifies them to take the crown (ultimately we know they don't). The fact that in the end, they usually get evicted right before the finals, make it a bit less cynic and quite ironic in its own right.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2015, 11:47:48 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 11:40:56 AMNah, I am different on that and thats why I love other formats more than the US one: You don't need to be a douchebag to win them. Back in the day BB was a social experiment and in difference to Survivor, was ultimately decided by the viewers. I hate it, when there are players like Hubert Kah, Klaus from season 10 or now Nino de Angelo, who are trying to win with being competitive and think being an as*hole justifies them to take the crown (ultimately we know they don't). The fact that in the end, they usually get evicted right before the finals, make it a bit less cynic and quite ironic in its own right.

excactly, but that was a huge exception. Many people say the reason Lisa won was because there was no sequestered jury house and people were basically pissed off by Danielles comments and therefore didn't vote for her. They changed the rules the year after for that and I am sure many of the future winners would've been spoiled if every jury member would've been allowed to see everything beforehand. Hence the entire show would've had a different drive to it.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2015, 02:21:36 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
But isn't Désirée technically a douchebag? And Nino is competitive, yes. But he is right that it is an individual game and not a team game.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2015, 03:50:28 PM »
NINA KRISTIN is the 5th person evicted from Promi Big Brother 3.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2015, 03:59:56 PM »
Quote from: HJPK123
Quote from: GrahamUKFanNah, I am different on that and thats why I love other formats more than the US one: You don't need to be a douchebag to win them. Back in the day BB was a social experiment and in difference to Survivor, was ultimately decided by the viewers. I hate it, when there are players like Hubert Kah, Klaus from season 10 or now Nino de Angelo, who are trying to win with being competitive and think being an as*hole justifies them to take the crown (ultimately we know they don't). The fact that in the end, they usually get evicted right before the finals, make it a bit less cynic and quite ironic in its own right.But isn't Désirée technically a douchebag? And Nino is competitive, yes. But he is right that it is an individual game and not a team game.
TBH I think Désirée and Nino are both acting the show out of them in this season and yeah, she's the main villian of the show but people never expected anything else of her, we all know she was hired to pull the act she always does. I am just not buying all those crying scenes of hers pretending she has a heart. obviously she has, I got to know her through work on theatre and actually she IS a very gentle person behind the scenes and a caring mother- the thing is that for someone who's having established such an over-the-top-stage-persona her "other side" is quite inconsistent and not believable on this show. on IBES she had a perfect storyline because everyone hated her when she got in (even the fellow-celebrities) and she benefit from being bullied and standing strong against it. this time around most of the other HGs are out of her league and are afraid of her (partly also because she once won already) so it makes it hard to root for her.
And with Nino and his self - talking - I just CANNOT stand it! actually the only one I remotly like to win in this is David, and I am positive he will win with Menowin as the r/u just for the drama.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:05:21 PM by GrahamUKFan »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2015, 02:50:25 PM »
what am I just watching?
This Nino-de-Alcohol-nutcase-show is such acting, it sickens me physically to witness this.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2015, 02:52:34 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
what am I just watching?
This Nino-de-Alcohol-nutcase-show is such acting, it sickens me physically to witness this.
I think you can't act this. Then Charlotte Crosby acted being drunk by pissing in her bed.

Though I agree it was pretty uncomfortable to watch either way.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2015, 02:56:30 PM »
Quote from: HJPK123
Quote from: GrahamUKFanwhat am I just watching?
This Nino-de-Alcohol-nutcase-show is such acting, it sickens me physically to witness this. I think you can't act this. Then Charlotte Crosby acted being drunk by pissing in her bed.

Though I agree it was pretty uncomfortable to watch either way.
LOL You really think this is not acted? c'mon - don't be naive. Anyway he problaby needs help anyway, he clearly is an alcoholic. the bad thing is that he thinks he can win with this show.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2015, 03:08:24 PM »
Actually, I've seen people more drunk on German BB. Like people not being able to walk and stuff. And producers trying to hide they were unhealthily drunk.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2015, 03:17:25 PM »
The final round nominations - face-to-face:

David - Nino
Désirée - Nino
JJ - Nino
Menowin - Désirée
Nino - Désirée
Sarah - Désirée

Désirée 3
Nino 3

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2015, 03:21:10 PM »
now this one's interesting. I think its Désirées turn but wouldn't be surprised if Nino goes either. anyways, I think tonight's edit it set up for Menowin to win, let's hope David will be able to snatch his wig away.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2015, 03:55:30 PM »
DÉSIRÉE is the 6th and final person evicted from Promi Big Brother 3.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2015, 01:21:31 PM »
The celebrity finishing in 5th place is JULIA JASMIN.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:34:30 PM by HJPK123 »

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2015, 01:37:32 PM »
The celebrity finishing in 4th place is SARAH.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2015, 02:29:51 PM »
The celebrity finishing in 3rd place is NINO

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2015, 02:43:08 PM »
save for Sarah and JJ, who I thought would switch their placements, everything went just as expected so far. I would be shocked like everyone (except for Menowin) if David doesnt win.
He's the only saving grace in the top 5 for this season. :D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2015, 03:12:24 PM »
they are trying to show the percentages for the final 2 and it cannot be displayed...I smell something fishy here.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2015, 03:13:36 PM »
now they showed something. 61,0% to 39,0% - I wonder who they wanted to believe in they got even numbers or why did they add the 0,0 ?  ::)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2015, 03:15:23 PM »
prepare for the #TONGO GPie

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2015, 03:19:58 PM »
DAVID has won Promi Big Brother 3. MENOWIN is the runner-up.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2015, 03:20:52 PM »
YAY! David WON!  O0
Menowin devastated about another r/u placement (which he doesn't deserve either) and Désirée having the final laugh and sharing moments of joy with David's wife - PERFECT AND DESERVING ENDING!  :ali

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »
I mean I am happy the Me-no-win did not win again and that the entertainment factor of the series came 3rd.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2015, 03:31:09 PM »
Menowin gets a cheque for 10.000 to buy furniture. Now there's a celebrity season where you know that everyone is desperate for some material. :o