Author Topic: Promi Big Brother 3 Germany  (Read 8425 times)

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
Re: Promi Big Brother 3 Germany
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 11:32:04 PM »
Next "Celebrity" who has been revealed is Nino de Angelo (German/Italian singer, famous in the 1980's)

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 05:30:20 AM »
And the 3rd housemate will decided by the viewers: Either ex-Germany's Next Topmodel contestant Gina-Lisa Lohfink or former "Berlin - Tag und Nacht"-actress Julia-Jasmin Rühle

Yeah, they need some silicone(I guess) and one of those two will make it.

Also, David Odonkor hasn't officially been announced as a participant.
The guy the announced is Wilfried Gliem, part of the singing duo "Wildecker Herzbuben".
Looks like Santa will take part. :lol:

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2015, 10:09:34 PM »
So by my calculations out of 11 regular and 3 celeb series at least 5 regular and 2 celeb have had some kind of rich/poor divide.

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2015, 10:10:15 PM »
Bild is reporting that Playmate Sarah Nowak will participate as well.

Also, that "vote" by the viewers about Gina Lisa or JJ joining the cast could easily be just a fake, with a couple of media outlets arlready reporting that Gina Lisa's in.

So far, the cast could/should look like this.

Menowin Fröhlich
Wilfried Gliem
Gina Lisa/JJ
Nino de Angelo
Sarah Nowak
Desiree Nick?
David Odonkor?
Nina Kristin Fiutak?

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 04:11:08 PM »
Austrian tennis player Daniel Köllerer will take part as well.

Never heard of the guy but that's probably not a dealbreaker, given that I didn't know most of the other "celebrities" as well.  ;D

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2015, 04:28:16 PM »
You know I'm quite a sports geek and I actually had to look up what he's been up to. Apparently he's been banned from the sport forever for match manipulation. Another bad boy.  >:D

And plus the 6 we already know, still TBC:

Désirée Nick (probably announced tomorrow to gather last minute ratings)
Nina Kristin Fiutak
David Odonkor
Michael Ammer

Therefore we are left with 2 yet unknown female housemates (and I think they are probably coming from the same corner like Liz Baffoe from last seasoN)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:33:41 PM by HJPK123 »
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2015, 10:07:19 PM »
You know I'm quite a sports geek and I actually had to look up what he's been up to. Apparently he's been banned from the sport forever for match manipulation. Another bad boy.  >:D

And plus the 6 we already know, still TBC:

Désirée Nick (probably announced tomorrow to gather last minute ratings)
Nina Kristin Fiutak
David Odonkor
Michael Ammer

The four you mentioned have been confirmed by Bild newspaper.

Therefore we are left with 2 yet unknown female housemates (and I think they are probably coming from the same corner like Liz Baffoe from last seasoN)

So they'll be sitting there and do nothing for two weeks like Liz did last year?  :laugh:

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 01:35:45 PM »
Sat.1 "officially" announced comedinne and winner of IBES season 2, Désirée Nick, as a housemate.

Plus Bild "unofficially" announced the final 2 missing female housemates:

Singer, actress and TV host Judith Hildebrandt
Actress Anja Schüte

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2015, 11:28:11 PM »
that was a very good start, I actually know almost everyone of the cast (except for the two Playmates and the austrian tennis player) and I still cannot believe that all of them failed to recognize David Odonkor. I really feel sorry for him, 9 years ago he was one of the german heros. How quickly people forget. 
also never really expected Gina Lisa not to get voted in - I think that was a true tongo here.

I am really interested in how this bunch will interact, last year the twist worked amazing and I think with this bunch and how the basement got even worse this year this season has a lot of potential.

Oh and obviously my dear neighbour Jochen Schropp is also partly responsible for this resuccrection after a very underwhelming first season in 2013. Who would've thought so? :D

Offline Filomena

• Power of Veto
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2015, 11:08:14 AM »
man I so wanted to watch the 24/7 live stream on the net...rip BB for me :(
got no sky here.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2015, 03:31:00 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
that was a very good start, I actually know almost everyone of the cast (except for the two Playmates and the austrian tennis player) and I still cannot believe that all of them failed to recognize David Odonkor. I really feel sorry for him, 9 years ago he was one of the german heros. How quickly people forget.
also never really expected Gina Lisa not to get voted in - I think that was a true tongo here.

I am really interested in how this bunch will interact, last year the twist worked amazing and I think with this bunch and how the basement got even worse this year this season has a lot of potential.

Oh and obviously my dear neighbour Jochen Schropp is also partly responsible for this resuccrection after a very underwhelming first season in 2013. Who would've thought so? (Image removed from quote.)

But I think Menowin comes across as very forced. It seems his strategy is to implement a redemption story (like Jenny Elvers) and a "entertainer" story (like Aaron Troschke) but it really looks artificial.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:45:51 PM by HJPK123 »

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2015, 09:19:51 AM »
But I think Menowin comes across as very forced. It seems his strategy is to implement a redemption story (like Jenny Elvers) and a "entertainer" story (like Aaron Troschke) but it really looks artificial.

Yeah, pretty much.
Jochen Schropp was a guest in the "after show" yesterday and was asked by them how naive Menowin seems to be etc.
His answer was that they were naive given that they believed his play and that the guy's having a plan to make it look that way.

Seems quite forced to make himself look like the poor guy on a quest for redemption and I don't buy it as well.

Right now I'm not so sure who could win but having watched most of the german Big Brother season I think David Odonkor, Judith Hildebrandt and maybe JJ Rühle(even with all those tattoos) have the best shot at winning the celebrity edition.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2015, 11:59:08 AM »
But the problem is most housemates swallow Menowin's BS and they like it. So he's probably gonna not be nominated anytime in the 2nd week leaving his fans to spare money for the final.

And wasn't the cut on the back of his head quite suspicious? It really wasn't explained on the live feed and in the show and on Late Night it came across that he just wake up with that wound. Something seems fishy there.

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2015, 03:15:50 PM »
But the problem is most housemates swallow Menowin's BS and they like it. So he's probably gonna not be nominated anytime in the 2nd week leaving his fans to spare money for the final.

And wasn't the cut on the back of his head quite suspicious? It really wasn't explained on the live feed and in the show and on Late Night it came across that he just wake up with that wound. Something seems fishy there.

Yeah, I doubt he'll be nominated at the beginning.
Though, you never know he could get nominated a bit later given that he might not be too close with others.

I also didn't really know he was "injured" and it seemed strange to me. Especially with him talking about waking up with the injury.

But to be honest, I don't really care who wins the celebrity edition and rather use it as a "warmup" for the normal edition.
Those two weeks don't hold to much drama etc. for me and also make it hard to connect with any of the housemates.

BTW: On that after show on Sixx they also showed the "winner of the day" and it was Menowin by a landslide.
So they either need to talk him a bit down(like they do with Desire etc.), need the negative effect of being in the rich section most of the time or him to be pushed out of his comfort zone to bring that down a bit.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2015, 09:52:05 PM »
There is the rich/poor twist again this year?

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2015, 10:39:15 PM »
Quote from: HJPK123
so does that mean he will get 2nd place again and all his stans will complain how unfair the voting was? :D
For winning shot: I fear he might have a chance but I would LOVE Desirée Nick to take her second crown, if not David might be a strong contender too. Or, if she's getting bullied, Anja could Ulrika-Johnsson-her way to the victory. Yeah, not pretty likely but it would be funny if thats happening.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2015, 11:17:01 PM »
I mean even Désirée Nick is buying Menowin's BS. That guy is soooo deceptive.

So far, it looks like Désirée is a shoe-in for being nominated in the 1st eviction.

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2015, 06:00:45 AM »
so does that mean he will get 2nd place again and all his stans will complain how unfair the voting was? :D
For winning shot: I fear he might have a chance but I would LOVE Desirée Nick to take her second crown, if not David might be a strong contender too. Or, if she's getting bullied, Anja could Ulrika-Johnsson-her way to the victory. Yeah, not pretty likely but it would be funny if thats happening.

Desire Nick's already being thrown under the bus by the creators and called a bad person that attacks others etc.
I doubt that she'd have a chance in a voting against someone neutral at all and I expect her to be nominated at some point.

David is a nice guy but I'm not sure he's able to generate enough votes for himself, at least as long as he doesn't have a big moment or some of the Borussia Dortmund fans are interested in voting for him.

Anja's about as exciting as paint drying on the wall. She's there, but that's it and I can't ever see her winning.

That's why they either need someone to get Menowin out of his comfort zone(and role) to act like he normally acts or they need to portray him a bit more negatively and show how he's not true at all.
The host of the show already having stated that he's just playing everyone might be a hint at what's coming for him though.

@HJPK:
Nick isn't fully buying Menowin. At some point she tried to make a couple of comments about him but as soon as she saw his look(which was pretty much one to stare her down), she talked it down.

BTW: Like I said before, JJ could have a chance as she seems to have quite a few fans from his Berlin Day and Night Soap days and with her also being a pretty positive person.

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2015, 02:22:09 PM »
Whole House
Entry to the House

Doorbell

Entry to the basement

Diary Room Basement

Entry to the Upstairs Flat

Entry Upstairs Inside

Kitchen Upstairs

Bathroom

Garden

Dining Area

Lounge

Bedroom

©2015 Endemol Shine Germany/SAT.1

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2015, 04:41:58 PM »
I mean let the upstairs people go on a losing streak in the food duels and then we see how Menowin can cope with 1 1/2 weeks without any nutritious food.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2015, 10:30:52 PM »
Nicest house Germany have had for some time.  Hope though for the main series they ditch the basement and use the space for something else - but this is BB Germany - that won't happen!

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 12:30:30 AM »
Sixx want to keep it basic so maybe they'll use the whole house as one huge area. Upstairs would be way too limited for a full bunch of housemates. Between PBB and BB this year its about 3 weeks time to work on it

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2015, 05:56:51 AM »
Gotta be honest, the cast this year sucks and it's boring as hell.

They probably thought doing the exact same thing as last year will be enough to have solid ratings and receive another season next year.

Other then that, the housemates bore eachother to death and don't know what the hell they should do in there.

@rocco:
Even if they do that it's just too small IMO.
It feels really thight and about half of the cast would need to sleep in the basement all the time while there's also hardly any space in that "garden".

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 04:38:01 PM »
Well, the daily food duels will be re-done from tonight onwards:

Instead of food, they will fight for the area where the challenger and his team will live for the next 24 hours.

Upstairs, there won't be any more food restrictions.
Downstairs, well, things will get even tougher with water and 1 loaf of bread for a day for 6 people.

These are the current house groups:

Upstairs: Daniel, JJ, Menowin, Michael, Sarah, Wilfried
Downstairs: Anja, David, Désirée, Judith, Nina-Kristin, Nino

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 06:49:28 PM »
Well, the daily food duels will be re-done from tonight onwards:

Instead of food, they will fight for the area where the challenger and his team will live for the next 24 hours.

Upstairs, there won't be any more food restrictions.
Downstairs, well, things will get even tougher with water and 1 loaf of bread for a day for 6 people.

These are the current house groups:

Upstairs: Daniel, JJ, Menowin, Michael, Sarah, Wilfried
Downstairs: Anja, David, Désirée, Judith, Nina-Kristin, Nino

Well, that's at least something and shows that even the showmakers realize how bad their original plan was.

Here's hoping that Menowin has to play for it tonight and loses it.  ;D