Author Topic: Promi Big Brother 3 Germany  (Read 8730 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Promi Big Brother 3 Germany
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2015, 10:58:59 PM »
Quote from: HJPK123
Quote from: GrahamUKFanI KNEW it!
he was too nice for his image and in this kind of system it was bound to happen that he would be forgotten. I think w/o the open voting round he problaby would've made the finals.
Now there are just 4 women living downstairs. And they all hate each other. (Image removed from quote.)
But tomorrow only upstairs people will be eligible, I promise (Image removed from quote.)
I guess thats bad news for Anja since Wilfried would problaby survive a 1:1 voting against her even if he problaby got fewer votes in a round where everyone is eligible. And I think Judith is likely to survive against everyone upstairs except for David, who will never be nominated anyway just like Menowin and Nino.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2015, 11:24:56 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Quote from: HJPK123Quote from: GrahamUKFanI KNEW it!
he was too nice for his image and in this kind of system it was bound to happen that he would be forgotten. I think w/o the open voting round he problaby would've made the finals.
Now there are just 4 women living downstairs. And they all hate each other. (Image removed from quote.)
But tomorrow only upstairs people will be eligible, I promise (Image removed from quote.)I guess thats bad news for Anja since Wilfried would problaby survive a 1:1 voting against her even if he problaby got fewer votes in a round where everyone is eligible. And I think Judith is likely to survive against everyone upstairs except for David, who will never be nominated anyway just like Menowin and Nino.

Oh, Nino will be nominated down the line. And also Judtih and I think without immunity she would be gone tonight.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2015, 11:28:05 PM »
Quote from: HJPK123
Quote from: GrahamUKFanQuote from: HJPK123Quote from: GrahamUKFanI KNEW it!
But tomorrow only upstairs people will be eligible, I promise (Image removed from quote.)I guess thats bad news for Anja since Wilfried would problaby survive a 1:1 voting against her even if he problaby got fewer votes in a round where everyone is eligible. And I think Judith is likely to survive against everyone upstairs except for David, who will never be nominated anyway just like Menowin and Nino.
Oh, Nino will be nominated down the line. And also Judtih and I think without immunity she would be gone tonight.
Nah I don't think so. She slayed JJ at the challenge the other day and is pretty positive overall. I really think she has a shot to win even if she's still sort of an outsider but women are always more sucessful on german celebrity realities.

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2015, 12:14:14 AM »
I KNEW it!

But tomorrow only upstairs people will be eligible, I promise ;)

Yeah, I think so too.
And that's something they did last year as well and given that this season's pretty much a copy of last year, I'm pretty sure that's what they'll do.

Also, that vote between the housemates upstairs about who they could live without was also nicely played by BB. Now they're thinking about it and it will certainly be in the back of their minds once they have to nominate.

Though, if that happens I'm pretty sure Willfried will be on the list and probably gone. At least if Anja isn't on the list as well.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2015, 12:39:04 AM »
Graham Bebé <3

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2015, 01:10:08 AM »
Quote from: BBGermany
Though, if that happens I'm pretty sure Willfried will be on the list and probably gone. At least if Anja isn't on the list as well.Yeah, I think so too.
And that's something they did last year as well and given that this season's pretty much a copy of last year, I'm pretty sure that's what they'll do.

Also, that vote between the housemates upstairs about who they could live without was also nicely played by BB. Now they're thinking about it and it will certainly be in the back of their minds once they have to nominate.

I think what tonight's show showed was, even though it just really scratched on, that there is some sort of mistrust upstairs towards Menowin. When he wanted to volunteer to go to the duel in an instant, mostly everyone was very defensive and through some persistence thought that the more consistent challenge performer in person of Judith should go.

Furthermore, it isn't a coincidence that Wilfried said that Menowin was the most expandable upstairs "even though it's just a game". I think he is the one who has the most hunch about what Menowin is up to. Let's see if that will surface in this week's proceedings.

But as mentioned, Wilfried is the second most likely to go 1:1 upstairs and probably is the most likely to go if more then 2 people are up.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2015, 09:54:31 PM »
Housemates will only nominate upstairs people; downstairs will nominate in secret, upstairs will nominate face-face:

Désirée: Nino
Julia-Jasmin: Judith
Nina-Kristin: Wilfried
Sarah: Wilfried
-------------------------------
Anja: Wilfried
David: Nino
Judith: Menowin
Menowin: Judith
Nino: Wilfried
Wilfried: Anja

Wilfried 4
Nino 2
Judith 2

Anja 1
Menowin 1
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:14:26 PM by HJPK123 »

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »
I am seriously worried about Judith in this scenario.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2015, 10:51:10 PM »
JUDITH is the 3rd person evicted.  :(

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2015, 10:54:23 PM »
oh noooo :(
I seriously don't get it, she was problaby the ONLY female who was all positive and deserved to win. She didn't do anything wrong. Perfect winners storyline is gone now. I love Willi but how he can win against her is beyong me. :-[
Now I blame Menowin for her eviction - he certainly nominated her because she was a threat to him. :mad

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2015, 10:58:24 PM »
oh noooo (Image removed from quote.)
I seriously don't get it, she was problaby the ONLY female who was all positive and deserved to win. She didn't do anything wrong. Perfect winners storyline is gone now. I love Willi but how he can win against her is beyong me. (Image removed from quote.)
Now I blame Menowin for her eviction - he certainly nominated her because she was a threat to him. (Image removed from quote.)

I think he & David were out to get her and Nino. They know Nino would get a vote from Desiree and probably thought Judith would get that JJ vote.

Nino and Nina would have perfect winner storylines now facing against the odds.

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2015, 11:03:57 PM »
no new  BB normal  season  in gterman ?
Big Brother Fan

Offline BBGermany

• Finalist
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2015, 11:09:01 PM »
oh noooo :(
I seriously don't get it, she was problaby the ONLY female who was all positive and deserved to win. She didn't do anything wrong. Perfect winners storyline is gone now. I love Willi but how he can win against her is beyong me. :-[
Now I blame Menowin for her eviction - he certainly nominated her because she was a threat to him. :mad

I think it's best to blame Me-No-Win for everything that happens anyways.  ;D

Anyways, I thought Willi would go too but I also understand Judith going cause I doubt being nice and cleaning up is really going to get you votes from the viewers during nominations and other then that, Judith's been pretty boring and even getting on the nerves of people.

BTW: Given how much the Mobbing card is played with Nina Kristin and how much that late show on Sixx(Bendel + Melissa) are pushing her, I could even see her winning the whole thing.

no new  BB normal  season  in gterman ?

It starts on September 22nd and there's a thread for it already in this forum. ;)
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=2391.0

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2015, 09:13:20 PM »
Tonight, only women can be nominated.  ;D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2015, 09:45:57 PM »
and he also said that two HMs will go tonight so I think there will be an open  voting again after either Anja or Sara got evicted.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2015, 09:52:41 PM »
No, I think they let Wilfried go on medical rounds.

And seriously, when Nino hung up on Désirée it has to be the moment of the series, hasn't it? Absolutely brilliant Big Brother.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2015, 10:02:06 PM »
LOL yeah indeed. Although I think both him and Desiree obviously got told by the producers how to act after the snoozefest of the first days.

so do you think Willi will voluntary leave tonight? and we lost Judith for that ... :(

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2015, 10:06:37 PM »
Wilfried voluntarily leaves on his own accord.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2015, 10:18:22 PM »
We go straight into nominations after this. Only women can be nominated:

Désirée: Sarah
Julia-Jasmin: Nina-Kristin
Nina-Kristin: Desiree
Sarah: Anja
------------------
Anja: Nina-Kristin
David: Nina-Kristin
Menowin: Nina-Kristin
Nino: Anja

Nina-Kristin 4
Anja 2

Desiree 1
Sarah 1

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2015, 10:48:53 PM »
ANJA is the 4th person evicted.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2015, 07:31:48 AM »
too bad it wasn't Sara or JJ but I think Anja is fine with her exit and not a big loss for sure. Let's hope things will be a bit spiced up now, I again see the same borefest as it was in the beginning of last week. Funny how genders are totally divided in both areas now but I think it needs to have Desirée and Nino living together and I think when the guys are there the two bitches will start bullying Nina Christine again.

now I really feel bad for Judith that she had to go against Willfried who just exited a day after. What a shame. Do you think we will see a non-eviction before Friday or will we just have four finalists this time (which would be ok in my book, 5 is always such an odd number and I do not like it).

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2015, 10:22:38 PM »
Wait a second? The Menowin chants were toppled by Nino chants. This is awesome. ;D

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2015, 10:39:51 PM »
It's nominations time. Each will nominate 2 people for eviction. However only the housemates with the most votes will be nominated and will choose which housemate he or she'd like face the public vote.

Julia-Jasmin: Nino/David
Menowin: Nina-Kristin/Julia-Jasmin
Nina-Kristin: Nino/Desiree
David: Nina-Kristin/Nino
Sarah: Desiree/Nina-Kristin
Nino: Desiree/Sarah
Desiree: Nino/Sarah

Nino 4

Nina-Kristin 3
Desiree 3
Sarah 2
David 1
Julia-Jasmin 1

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2015, 10:52:37 PM »
NINO picks NINA-KRISTIN to face the public vote alongside him.

One of them will be evicted tomorrow evening.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2015, 07:21:43 AM »
interesting that Nino picked Nina-Kristine, I hope that doesn't pay off for him. I have no clue why he didn't chose Sara? And did you noticed how Desirée changed her second vote after looking to the side (maybe got some instructions???) because otherwise both Nino and Nina would've tied in votes and the twist would have not worked.
I really hope Nino gets evicted, I somehow liked him but I think his entire show is rehearsed and he comes across as way too much and his ego doesn't do any favour for him either. I would be nice to see him getting evicted the same way as Hubert Kah was last year - I think both are very secure they would win.