Author Topic: Random facts about us  (Read 12355 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Random facts about us
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2014, 01:05:50 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:53:42 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:26:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself  OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3

OMG why do muslim girls like you as a friend?
IDK but I'll always remember one thing the Pakistani told me (she was new in our high school when we met) "I saw the boys of our class running everywhere and looking like idiots, then I saw you, sat correctly in the chair, with your books, your pens in order, checking if your sweater's sleeves were well placed and I knew we would be friends" lolOMG such a Pakistani Queen <3 do they wear the hijab in school?

yeah lol I asked for them to buy me a burka for my birthday but they didn't

I think they like me because I accept their religion, they often said me I'm going to hell for not believing lol it's so funny

Most of people thought we were "strange" but they don't get our humour lol

I randomly bought a hijab when I went to Dubai LOL ;D

LOLOLOL at them telling you, you will go to hell ;D but maybe that is a major factor, you accept their faith and religion!

Have they graduated with your class?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2014, 01:13:10 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:53:42 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:26:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself  OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3

IDK but I'll always remember one thing the Pakistani told me (she was new in our high school when we met) "I saw the boys of our class running everywhere and looking like idiots, then I saw you, sat correctly in the chair, with your books, your pens in order, checking if your sweater's sleeves were well placed and I knew we would be friends" lolOMG such a Pakistani Queen <3 do they wear the hijab in school?

I think they like me because I accept their religion, they often said me I'm going to hell for not believing lol it's so funny

I randomly bought a hijab when I went to Dubai LOL ;D

LOLOLOL at them telling you, you will go to hell ;D but maybe that is a major factor, you accept their faith and religion!

the one from Morocco is doing the same thing my crush is doing but for being a dental hygienist thing (this one is new lol)

Pakistani girl failed as I did but she changed to another school because she hates the teachers (she was often in a drama lol)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2014, 01:25:50 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 01:05:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:53:42 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:26:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself  OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3

I randomly bought a hijab when I went to Dubai LOL

LOLOLOL at them telling you, you will go to hell but maybe that is a major factor, you accept their faith and religion!

the one from Morocco is doing the same thing my crush is doing but for being a dental hygienist thing (this one is new lol)

Pakistani girl failed as I did but she changed to another school because she hates the teachers (she was often in a drama lol)

Pakistani Girl IS A GODDESS <3 ;D

So you still see Moroccan Girl? wait what? there's another Moroccan Girl :o
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2014, 01:27:47 PM »
I hate to hate, but I hate racists. I made this gif especially for them…

• Big Brother
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2014, 01:29:26 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 01:05:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:53:42 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:26:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself  OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3

LOLOLOL at them telling you, you will go to hell but maybe that is a major factor, you accept their faith and religion!

Pakistani Girl IS A GODDESS <3 ;D

So you still see Moroccan Girl? wait what? there's another Moroccan Girl :o

I meant the dental hygienist class is new lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2014, 01:31:48 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 01:25:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 01:05:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:53:42 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: marie on Today at 12:26:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself  OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3

Pakistani Girl IS A GODDESS <3

So you still see Moroccan Girl? wait what? there's another Moroccan Girl

I meant the dental hygienist class is new lol

Oh okay LOL ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2014, 02:04:32 PM »
As a child i was addicted to horror movies. And also to the fear. I loved to be affraid... ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2014, 02:05:21 PM »
As a child i was addicted to horror movies. And also to the fear. I loved to be affraid... ::)

[2]

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2014, 05:00:30 AM »
I was number 11 in the class.
Once an old lady threw dirty water on me from her balcony. Probably she washed her legs with the water before it.
When I was 20 years old, I become something like messenger between two leaders of skinhead gangs.
I believe in the rebirth.
One of the professors in the university hated me.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2014, 06:07:51 AM »
Basilisk just deleted his post here... ::) But i remember what he wrote...

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2014, 06:39:55 AM »

What post?

Also the dirty water story, did she throw water over you on purpose?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2014, 06:43:58 AM »

What post?

it was a bad constructed post about how I spend my day watching GH's LF I wanted to check it and post it later i'm not ready to have so much errors lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2014, 06:45:07 AM »

What post?

Just a post from him. But if he deleted it there is some reason, so i can`t tell. :)
Yes, the lady did it on purpose. I was under her balcony, she saw me, entered inside then again on the balcony with the water. I don`t know the reason... :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2014, 05:45:52 AM »
I don’t understand why I am a magnet for men from "underground". When I was younger, I was obsessed from the "criminal mind" and I wanted to see inside their mind in a psychological way. But even when I want someone "normal" I always find the "bad boy". 30% of the men in my life are great but the things between us just don’t work. 70% of the men in my life are not what I want.
Like with those skinheads. I even don’t know how I entered in their circle so fast and easy, I am not even social person in the real meaning. The one of them was cousin of my friend and somehow I was messenger as I said. Because the two skinhead leaders separated their group in two parts. The one was to M. (the cousin) and the other was to someone who everybody called "Furer". The reason for the dramatic separation was girl of course. Girl, who was lover to both, but when they figured it out they were mad, mad, mad. Somehow I was involved in this "Tell him that, give him this" story between them. The worst for me was that I had to listen about the street fights, about terrible stories how they take some gipsy, Jewish or "Black" victim from the street and beat them. I hate this. But as I said I was only 20 y.o. and I was still thinking that I could change the world. And I tried somehow to change their viewing for the world. I become somehow close to them. Everyday I talked with both of them. Of course no one was happy that I get close with the other too. But there were so different from each other. M. was quite nice with me, probably because I am "white", F. was brutal, arrogant, cynic man. F. once told me "You are such a good girl. You don’t know what I think about you, for what I am dreaming for. I want to rape you so much, you don’t understand. And I wish some of your blood on my hands. By the way, if you continue to talk with M. some things could happen". When I told it to M. he said that probably it’s better to stop the communication for a while because "he knows what he says". But M. continue to flirt with me by messages. F. also started to look at me in different way and to flirt with me as he knows. Once when he called me after street fight (this time between skinheads), he was in the hospital. He was in pain, something with his kidney, and told me every dirty word which one man could say to a woman. But after it he just said "But please don’t leave me now". Then I realized that I actually have some power on him when he says to me the word "Please". It was actually my first and probably the biggest winning for me as a woman, I still can’t believe that this winning was exactly on him, who was considered as an "iron man". And the truth about this post is that I wanted to commend. :P But the things became seriously and I decided to leave the situation between those two. I just stopped the communication with them. They actually were happy that no one of them "won" and nobody called me, and it was fine for me. I was lucky that nothing happened with me in this story. At least, I stopped F. to kill his dog. So I think that this "story" with him worth something after all.
Two years after it, when I had a date with one man I saw "déjà vu". He was in black clothes. I said to myself "Wow, how elegant is he". In the end of the dating when he was walking, something fell from him. I saw it was a gun. The situation was little confusing for both of us. He started to laugh and said "At least now you know that if I want you at home, I could make you to come". He wasn’t policeman he wasn’t guard, he didn’t do anything with guns. It was obvious that he hide something. I never asked him about that but I kept distance. After month he stopped to call me…
I am sick also of drug addicted, ex prisoners and etc. Prisoners only for penpals! I am a "good girl" and I want a good man!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2014, 06:13:58 AM »
i'm bouncing back on the prison thing daniela just to say something :

i realised a few days ago when I fainted in the street going to university just because I hate my degree, that sometimes, even though you think rationally you can act very dramatic. Like, I don't think it's a big deal i don't like my dregree, yet i fainted and have put my body under a lot of pressure, I act completely crazy.

Which lead me to think that I can kinda understand killing. I don't mean I can tolerate it or even understand why would someone kill another person, but I can understand why it happens I think. Like, even though in your head you know something is crazy and wrong, sometimes you still do it. And when you are under a lot of pressure of feeling very betrayed or sad or angry, I guess killing becomes not so out of line.

is that crazy ? lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2014, 06:37:26 AM »

i realised a few days ago when I fainted in the street going to university just because I hate my degree, that sometimes, even though you think rationally you can act very dramatic. Like, I don't think it's a big deal i don't like my dregree, yet i fainted and have put my body under a lot of pressure, I act completely crazy.

Which lead me to think that I can kinda understand killing. I don't mean I can tolerate it or even understand why would someone kill another person, but I can understand why it happens I think. Like, even though in your head you know something is crazy and wrong, sometimes you still do it. And when you are under a lot of pressure of feeling very betrayed or sad or angry, I guess killing becomes not so out of line.

is that crazy ? lol

ma' god Jaki this gif came to my head

nah, not crazy, I think the same

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2014, 06:40:26 AM »

is that crazy ? lol
I understand you completelly. I don`t support killing at all, but i think that everyone of us has a "killer" inside and everyone could kill in some moment in his life even without to be a bad person. Actually many of the guys inside prison are not "monsters", they just did something wrong in a wrong moment, but some of them are more bad than good of course. For example the two prisoners from Death Row which were my penpals. The one killed four member family, raped the little girl and burned the house, while the girl is still alive...but i found in him something mine also. I know it sounds crazy. Of course i wouldn`t blame those who say "He deserve to die, that monster", because i support that too. Because he really did wrong things. Just i think that we all are in both sides. The other cutted a man and gave his parts to crocodile. He wasn`t so good. But who knows, someone else could find in him more good sides than i did. Anyways, the second was executed. I just try to say that everyone has this part, "the monster" part, even if he don`t admit it to himself. I don`t support killing as i said, it is disgusting, but i could understand the reasons...I hope that nobady thinks that i am bad because of that... :-X

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2014, 06:41:18 AM »
Quote from: Jaki

is that crazy ? lol
You sure you hate your degree ?  Because you know how to think.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2014, 07:03:01 AM »

is that crazy ? lol
I understand you completelly. I don`t support killing at all, but i think that everyone of us has a "killer" inside and everyone could kill in some moment in his life even without to be a bad person. Actually many of the guys inside prison are not "monsters", they just did something wrong in a wrong moment, but some of them are more bad than good of course. For example the two prisoners from Death Row which were my penpals. The one killed four member family, raped the little girl and burned the house, while the girl is still alive...but i found in him something mine also. I know it sounds crazy. Of course i wouldn`t blame those who say "He deserve to die, that monster", because i support that too. Because he really did wrong things. Just i think that we all are in both sides. The other cutted a man and gave his parts to crocodile. He wasn`t so good. But who knows, someone else could find in him more good sides than i did. Anyways, the second was executed. I just try to say that everyone has this part, "the monster" part, even if he don`t admit it to himself. I don`t support killing as i said, it is disgusting, but i could understand the reasons...I hope that nobady thinks that i am bad because of that... :-X

I agree with the "we all have a killer inside of us", because we are all born empty of anything that could makes us thing killing is wrong, to me. It's growing up you learn about bad/good, compassion, rules ect.

But I guess depending on your life, on your experiences, your education, events and maybe even personality, at one particular moment in that particular context, anybody could kill.

I have a much harder time understand rape, torture, kidnapping though. I'm not sure why but maybe it's because to me with murder you take somebody's life while with the others you ruin it. I feel like it's more cruel, but i'm not sure, those are just thoughts.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2014, 07:05:42 AM »
Quote from: Jaki

is that crazy ? lol
You sure you hate your degree ?  Because you know how to think.

that the exact reason i hate it, it's only academic psychology, so only based on straight fact you have to learn and repeat. At no point you are invited to think about something or even understand the whole thing behing, which for someone like me who starve for intelectual stimulation is almost suffocating

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2014, 07:18:47 AM »
Basilisk had an evil lapsus today at class cuz the teacher is such an idiot than can't explain well how to do homework

bitch wanted an "index" of this

Historia del arte -la Grecia Clasica

NOT A SUMMARY, an index (i ask myself why I would I would want a f*cking index when you can make a summary for study later) without explanations, bitch says today he wanted it differently with more explanations cuz it's random (Well bitch it's a f*cking documentary how do you want me to do it explain it cuz no one made it right), I have to lose another 2 hours of my life doing another one that will probably not be correct again

Basilisk sits behind bitch's computer and there's plugs in the floor
Basilisk was so angry because bitch made him lose his time he disconnected everything with his feet before bitch turned the computer on
Bitch didn't knew what to do all class
Basilisk made bitch lose his time

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2014, 07:35:12 AM »
I agree with the "we all have a killer inside of us", because we are all born empty of anything that could makes us thing killing is wrong, to me. It's growing up you learn about bad/good, compassion, rules ect.

But I guess depending on your life, on your experiences, your education, events and maybe even personality, at one particular moment in that particular context, anybody could kill.

I have a much harder time understand rape, torture, kidnapping though. I'm not sure why but maybe it's because to me with murder you take somebody's life while with the others you ruin it. I feel like it's more cruel, but i'm not sure, those are just thoughts.

I hate any act of cruelty. It bothers me to think that in this world even in this moment somebody suffers, tortured by someone. I know that most of the people will think that I am crazy but sometimes I cry because I am not able to stop it. I take it too deep and too personal every time when I see, read, hear of torture on human or animal. Every living creature doesn’t deserve to suffer. I never enjoy of someone’s suffering. May be I am duplicitous but I could understand the killing only if I know the killer, his story. Sometimes I see the photos of the murdered family and I cry while I imagine what happened there, in that night. But also know the childhood of the killer and what he was thinking while he does this cruel thing. Of course, it’s not a way to escape from the nightmares of your life. What if everyone just kill somebody because he was tortured in the past, or has a bad life for some reason. But sometimes the things just happens…And nobody could guarantee that he is safe to be or victim or killer. It’s just what I think.

UPDATE: I just forgot to tell that according to me, the most of the people think that when someone says that the education is a sign for criminal acts, they always think that those without good education are criminals. But most of the time it is wrong thinking. Yes, the lower social classes without education are more often in prison but for small reasons - stealing, fight. But the "big fish" is often those from the higher social classes – lawyers, professors, doctors of medicine from good families...Their crimes are also more evil than the crimes of the "people below". I still can’t figure out why it happens…
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:38:10 AM by Daniela (BBFan) »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2014, 07:38:46 AM »
Basilisk is so mad today! :o :o :o

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2014, 08:36:42 AM »

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2014, 10:08:54 AM »
I never really talk about myself here so I'll try to catch up to me today ;D

So i hate roach.
I hate strong alcohol like rum ect
I hate cigarets.
I hate girls who dress almost without clothes.
I don't like parties where everyone drinks like holes.

I love beautiful landscapes.
I love road trip with reggae music.
I love watch tv for hours and hours (when i have nothing to do).
I love girls who dress with class.
I love alcohol like coconut liquor for example.
And I love making jokes and laughing like an idiot with my friends for several minutes.

:) :) ;D