Author Topic: Random facts about us  (Read 12358 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Random facts about us
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2014, 01:34:51 PM »
I hate when I hear teenagers thinking about suicide because most of the time it's soooooo exagerated and based on very small reasons that are just made into a bigger deal because of how intense teens are.

I never considered suicide cause when I was a kid i asked my mom if she would die if i died and she said "no, mommy wouldn't die. She would be sad for a while but then mommy will be happy". I think she wanted to reassure me but it marked me and made me not want to die "for nothing" as a kid cause nobody would care lol

TBH I take issue with you saying that Jaki. I don't appreciate anyone speaking of my behalf, I'd never dream of doing that for anyone else.

I don't know if you're trying to suggest that I'm just an over dramatic teen who doesn't think, please don't take me down that route. There was a point I had reached in my life where it was genuinely what I wanted. I hoped I could die in an accident so no one would know how I was truly feeling. (which granted I didn't share on here, but I had zero personal connection with any of you at that time, which was like, 2 years ago)

EDIT - perhaps in a few years time I may see things the same way you do but it's not fair to label any one because you were a teenager once, it's quite patronising.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2014, 01:40:37 PM »
I hate when I hear teenagers thinking about suicide because most of the time it's soooooo exagerated and based on very small reasons that are just made into a bigger deal because of how intense teens are.

I never considered suicide cause when I was a kid i asked my mom if she would die if i died and she said "no, mommy wouldn't die. She would be sad for a while but then mommy will be happy". I think she wanted to reassure me but it marked me and made me not want to die "for nothing" as a kid cause nobody would care lol

I tried to kill my cousin so I thought it was either suicide or a ending up in a psychiatric

(this was in 2012, i'm not like that now lol)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »

TBH I take issue with you saying that Jaki. I don't appreciate anyone speaking of my behalf, I'd never dream of doing that for anyone else.

I don't know if you're trying to suggest that I'm just an over dramatic teen who doesn't think, please don't take me down that route. There was a point I had reached in my life where it was genuinely what I wanted. I hoped I could die in an accident so no one would know how I was truly feeling. (which granted I didn't share on here, but I had zero personal connection with any of you at that time, which was like, 2 years ago)

EDIT - perhaps in a few years time I may see things the same way you do but it's not fair to label any one because you were a teenager once, it's quite patronising.

It doesn't mean some teenagers go through terrible things, it's just scientifically proven that in that stage of life your hormones ect will make everything seem much more intense then it really is.

Most teens going through bullying consider suicide as an escape and then when they're grown up realised they would have loved it a whole different way it it happened a grown up.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2014, 02:00:53 PM »

It doesn't mean some teenagers go through terrible things, it's just scientifically proven that in that stage of life your hormones ect will make everything seem much more intense then it really is.

Most teens going through bullying consider suicide as an escape and then when they're grown up realised they would have loved it a whole different way it it happened a grown up.

Yeah I know it is, and it does seem worse. I think the way you worded your OP just got up my nose that's all.

School wasn't really a huge factor in why I wanted to do it, I wasn't really bullied badly, teased yes, but no one intended to hurt my feelings most of the time, I just couldn't take a joke as it felt like yet more personal criticism for me to add to my list of things I hated about myself. It was more to do with an existing mental health illness, my first bf exacerbating everything too.

That second part is interesting because the problems I had with people at school I tended to just ignore, whereas if I could go back and do it again I'd just get in their faces and ask what their attitude is all about.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »

Yeah I know it is, and it does seem worse. I think the way you worded your OP just got up my nose that's all.

School wasn't really a huge factor in why I wanted to do it, I wasn't really bullied badly, teased yes, but no one intended to hurt my feelings most of the time, I just couldn't take a joke as it felt like yet more personal criticism for me to add to my list of things I hated about myself. It was more to do with an existing mental health illness, my first bf exacerbating everything too.

That second part is interesting because the problems I had with people at school I tended to just ignore, whereas if I could go back and do it again I'd just get in their faces and ask what their attitude is all about.

See ? I think it's just maturity and life experience + coming out of that stage.

Between 12 and 14 yo I was bullied like hell, I had few friends but rest of the school (if not most teenagers in the town) hated me and humiliated me. Back then I did not care much consciently but I did try to hurt myself (not kill just hurt) and fake sick all the time.

When I think of it the only part I regret or even the only part that kinda hurt me is thinking I let them all get the best of me for those two minutes.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2014, 02:47:15 PM »
I tried to kill my cousin so I thought it was either suicide or a ending up in a psychiatric

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2014, 11:52:22 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 01:26:15 PMI hate when I hear teenagers thinking about suicide because most of the time it's soooooo exagerated and based on very small reasons that are just made into a bigger deal because of how intense teens are.

CMW with the most random, WTF-worthy and glorious experiences in life <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2014, 04:14:48 AM »

I hate cigarets.
I don't like parties where everyone drinks like holes.

I love beautiful landscapes.
I love watch tv for hours and hours (when i have nothing to do).
I love alcohol like coconut liquor for example.
And I love making jokes and laughing like an idiot with my friends for several minutes.
 :) :) ;D

I like that. :D

CMW with the most random, WTF-worthy and glorious experiences in life <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

He is a star!  ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2014, 11:56:31 AM »
today I started with this kkkkkkk

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2014, 12:52:17 PM »
Again? 

• Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »
it's another one kkk now I have two to do

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2014, 12:57:48 PM »
6 packs Exiquio

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2014, 01:08:29 PM »

"kkk".... ok

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #163 on: September 26, 2014, 01:14:56 PM »
6 packs Exiquio

STOP WITH THIS GIF!

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2014, 01:15:31 PM »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2014, 01:16:31 PM »
6 packs Exiquio

STOP WITH THIS GIF!
NÃO

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2014, 01:17:24 PM »
JAKKKI

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2014, 01:18:47 PM »
I swear to got yall better stop with this tasteless gif it really bother me

• Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2014, 01:28:09 PM »
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 01:26:15 PMI hate when I hear teenagers thinking about suicide because most of the time it's soooooo exagerated and based on very small reasons that are just made into a bigger deal because of how intense teens are.

I just saw this lol

my homicide was a flop though lol I just threw him scissors 10 meters away with the hope it would hit him but ended up in the floor lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2014, 01:33:30 PM »

I just saw this lol

my homicide was a flop though lol I just threw him scissors 10 meters away with the hope it would hit him but ended up in the floor lol

I FOUND THE POST WHERE IT HAPPENED

http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1731.0

me describing my psychotic break as just an anxiety attack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2014, 01:48:47 PM »
Yakiki writing only in pink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey sexy pants how was your Xmas? :)

Well, I kinda feel bad for saying this when so much of you had a bad time this christmas but mine was a typical christmas, with the people I really love and it was my first christmas with my actual boyfriend "Grumpy" Arthur who is kind of the Grinch but all went perfectly!

Was that so bad for you in the end ?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2014, 01:52:03 PM »
awwwww i miss when i wrote in pink italic <3

• Big Brother