Author Topic: Random facts about us  (Read 12357 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Random facts about us
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »
The 4 things that scared me are

a) dogs
b) snakes
c) weapons
d)dying while I am sleeping

I like to dance, to sing, and to listen music (every kind of music). Next year I want to go to an italian quiz and to win money for my family. I don't have the driver license and I go to church basically every week.

The same two things for me! :)
Mum is Black, Native American and white (Irish, Italian, French). Father is Indian, Chinese and Ethiopian.
Danny, now i like you even more! :D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2014, 11:54:21 AM »
What about you Marie, are you 100% heterosexual yourself? I never asked.

Also are you living in the Phillipines or Australia right now? And you are in fact Fillipino too right? your English is exquisite :o
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2014, 11:55:13 AM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: DannyQuote from: AspioQuote from: Danny on Today at 01:34:08 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Danny on Today at 01:30:36 PMQuote from: PenndawtWhy was your name changed from Trayvon to Danny?

I was born in the state of New Hampshire.
When I moved to Pittsburgh on 9th February, 2010, there was a 30 inch blizzard the day after. This forum was two weeks old then.
I'm really into The Vamps a lot right now.

If I go on Big Brother, I expect there to be a conspiracy theory that I'm Mike Boogie's son or a cousin of Ian Terry, Ashley Iocco, or Aaryn Gries, as I'll probably reveal my family is heavily racist. This is due to not being open to discussing my relatives' names over the live feeds. As I plan to reference Canada a lot - talk about BBCAN, places I'll be going in Canada, Justin Bieber, racism over Canada in the South of the USA, this is going to trip the housemates' up. Who knows, maybe they'll think I'm related to Justin Bieber. Because Danny was better sounding, and my father felt that I would have an easier time finding a job and have less discrimination with my name.
Racial discrimination?Yes, for the most part.

What ethnicity were your parents Danny?Mum is Black, Native American and white (Irish, Italian, French). Father is Indian, Chinese and Ethiopian
I always found you're racial mix-up to be very intriguing, what do people usually think you're ethnicity is when they see you?
People think I am Dominican LOL

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2014, 11:55:39 AM »
Quote from: Daniela (BBFan)
Quote from: Liuk-BB on Today at 01:34:27 PMThe 4 things that scared me are

a) dogs
b) snakes
c) weapons
d)dying while I am sleeping

I like to dance, to sing, and to listen music (every kind of music). Next year I want to go to an italian quiz and to win money for my family. I don't have the driver license and I go to church basically every week.
The same two things for me!
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:46:13 PMMum is Black, Native American and white (Irish, Italian, French). Father is Indian, Chinese and Ethiopian.Danny, now i like you even more!
Thanks hun <3 

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2014, 11:56:23 AM »
@Daniela, how is Bulgaria as a country to live in?

I remember it used to be a big holiday destination and lots of my friends would take vacations to Bulgaria.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2014, 11:59:15 AM »
Quote from: Aspio
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:41:14 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 11:08:44 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 10:37:25 AMWhat I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

Guys are also less catty and will tell you straight up if there's something wrong, while girls will gossip about it endlessly , so the few girls who aren't catty are actually girls I really get along with
I'm quite arrogant, not in an obvious way, but little things like always looking in the mirror and liking what I see is a problem sometimes

Whilst I do kno some really two faced, catty guys, generally girls are more difficult to work out. Seriously what goes on in the head of a bitchy girl, she acts like there's nothing going on, but inside TICK, TICK, TICK! all sorts of thoughts. The girls at my workplace are like this, always talking about other people and they are oblivious to how obvious it looks. they think they're being smart and discreet, but everybody can see/hear it
OMG THIS SO MUCH!

I went to an all-girls school for most of my life, so I know how to deal with bitches , but totally, I hate how they always act like nothing going on and just randomly explodes like a bomb... Girls are much more sly and conniving, which makes it hard to be around them for prolonged periods of time

I always appreciate a little bit of arrogance or cockiness, I think its healthy

What I find funny is when they'll be whispering very loudly and as soon as the person they're shading walks through the door they're like "shut up, they might hear us!" and start giggling/looking guilty.

Absolutely, a little bit of arrogance comes with the package of when you feel great, and you know, you just want to walk down the street with a hint of attitude because why not?

I can't lie, I'm a bit of a swagfag sometimes
GOD <3 <3 LOL I agree, arrogance comes with confidence and its not bad for a person to feel awesome about themselves , shameless confession, I sometimes play the song "Primadonna" by Marina in my head while walking and looking fab LOLOLOLOLOL

Jack, you're bi right? If you had to gauge your preference, are you leaning more on girls or guys?

LOL girls are just so puzzling sometimes, they're like walking question marks sometimes, with how their actions never match what they say... LOL at me bashing girl's actions while being one and possible acting the same way

Marina & The Diamonds or is this a different Marina?

I would say so yes. I think I confuse people about this because I sometimes say I'm gay because I haven't been intimate with a girl in 5 years! but there are women I'm attracted to, but I tend to have more of an attraction to men. I hold women in higher standards than men, so for example a woman has to be an 8/10 in my eyes, whereas I could lower myself to a 3/10 for men.

Anyway, definitely 90-10 leaning in men's favour. Although I do have a deal that if I'm 40 and not happily settled along with my friend we're going to marry, buy an expensive house (and two cats called Floella and Tobias) and generally enjoy our childless lives together <3

Yes Marina & the Diamonds <3 <3 <3

LOL maybe it is because of you're higher standards which would explain why you haven't been intimate with a girl for a long time a 3 from and 8 is a big difference ;D omg Floella <3 such a glam name ;D hahaha childless lives <3 how old are you again?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2014, 12:00:15 PM »
OMG never tried (nor I do intend to try) any form of drugs (weed, cocaine, ecstasy, etc...)

weed is great tho

the rest is trash

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2014, 12:09:07 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:41:14 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 11:08:44 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 10:37:25 AMWhat I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

Guys are also less catty and will tell you straight up if there's something wrong, while girls will gossip about it endlessly , so the few girls who aren't catty are actually girls I really get along with
I'm quite arrogant, not in an obvious way, but little things like always looking in the mirror and liking what I see is a problem sometimes

Whilst I do kno some really two faced, catty guys, generally girls are more difficult to work out. Seriously what goes on in the head of a bitchy girl, she acts like there's nothing going on, but inside TICK, TICK, TICK! all sorts of thoughts. The girls at my workplace are like this, always talking about other people and they are oblivious to how obvious it looks. they think they're being smart and discreet, but everybody can see/hear it
OMG THIS SO MUCH!

I went to an all-girls school for most of my life, so I know how to deal with bitches , but totally, I hate how they always act like nothing going on and just randomly explodes like a bomb... Girls are much more sly and conniving, which makes it hard to be around them for prolonged periods of time

I always appreciate a little bit of arrogance or cockiness, I think its healthy

What I find funny is when they'll be whispering very loudly and as soon as the person they're shading walks through the door they're like "shut up, they might hear us!" and start giggling/looking guilty.

Absolutely, a little bit of arrogance comes with the package of when you feel great, and you know, you just want to walk down the street with a hint of attitude because why not?

I can't lie, I'm a bit of a swagfag sometimes
GOD <3 <3 LOL I agree, arrogance comes with confidence and its not bad for a person to feel awesome about themselves , shameless confession, I sometimes play the song "Primadonna" by Marina in my head while walking and looking fab LOLOLOLOLOL

Jack, you're bi right? If you had to gauge your preference, are you leaning more on girls or guys?

LOL girls are just so puzzling sometimes, they're like walking question marks sometimes, with how their actions never match what they say... LOL at me bashing girl's actions while being one and possible acting the same way

Marina & The Diamonds or is this a different Marina?

I would say so yes. I think I confuse people about this because I sometimes say I'm gay because I haven't been intimate with a girl in 5 years! but there are women I'm attracted to, but I tend to have more of an attraction to men. I hold women in higher standards than men, so for example a woman has to be an 8/10 in my eyes, whereas I could lower myself to a 3/10 for men.

Anyway, definitely 90-10 leaning in men's favour. Although I do have a deal that if I'm 40 and not happily settled along with my friend we're going to marry, buy an expensive house (and two cats called Floella and Tobias) and generally enjoy our childless lives together <3

Yes Marina & the Diamonds <3 <3 <3

LOL maybe it is because of you're higher standards which would explain why you haven't been intimate with a girl for a long time a 3 from and 8 is a big difference ;D omg Floella <3 such a glam name ;D hahaha childless lives <3 how old are you again?

There's that and the fact I only like women of ethnic minority. I've only had a crush on one white girl in my life. I'm afraid of black women and Asian women (both eastern and middle eastern) seem to be with other Asian men :'(

I'm 19, some days I feel like a 12 year old, other days I feel like a 35 year old alcoholic hooker :-[

I got Floella from a show called Two Pints of Lager And A Packet of Crisps, she's the mother of one of the main characters, take a look at this scene if the clip is available in your country:

Two pints of lager and a packet of Crisps S02 E03 - Dirty GIrls (Full)

3:55 - 6:21 XD

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2014, 12:17:05 PM »
Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2014, 12:26:50 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself 
OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3 ;D

OMG why do muslim girls like you as a friend? ;D 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2014, 12:33:07 PM »
What? Jack is only 19? :o

BTW, Yaki tell us about Model's life...

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2014, 12:34:29 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:59:15 AM
There's that and the fact I only like women of ethnic minority. I've only had a crush on one white girl in my life. I'm afraid of black women and Asian women (both eastern and middle eastern) seem to be with other Asian men

I'm 19, some days I feel like a 12 year old, other days I feel like a 35 year old alcoholic hooker

I got Floella from a show called Two Pints of Lager And A Packet of Crisps, she's the mother of one of the main characters, take a look at this scene if the clip is available in your country:

OMG i swear to God, I thought we were the same age ;D

That is so true though, Asians only tend to date asians and black women tend to only date black men... OMG Floella looks trashy fabulous <3

We all have those days ;D when we feel older or younger than we're supposed to be
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2014, 12:38:26 PM »
What? Jack is only 19? :o

i only answear questions lol

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2014, 12:43:17 PM »

Yeah! how old did you think I was Gabe? :P

Jaki I think you told me this before, but have you been offered cocaine and if so have you tried it before? (I never had you down as a fan of weed, it just doesn't seem fitting for you at all!)

Quote from: marie on Today at 11:59:15 AM
There's that and the fact I only like women of ethnic minority. I've only had a crush on one white girl in my life. I'm afraid of black women and Asian women (both eastern and middle eastern) seem to be with other Asian men

I'm 19, some days I feel like a 12 year old, other days I feel like a 35 year old alcoholic hooker

OMG i swear to God, I thought we were the same age ;D

That is so true though, Asians only tend to date asians and black women tend to only date black men... OMG Floella looks trashy fabulous <3

We all have those days ;D when we feel older or younger than we're supposed to be

Aww that's nice to know I keep up with you :P

I think generally black girls are more available, but a lot of them do live up to the stereotype of being a beautiful, loud and confident black woman, I'd feel overshadowed! I can honestly say I've never seen a Far East Asian woman date outside her race. You're Fillipino, have you dated any non Asian men?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2014, 12:43:48 PM »

i only answear questions lol
Okay...

Has some competition between the models for work, has many enemies?
What y'all eat? Living on diet?
Y'all have to go to gym? How many hours?

And has good recompenses?  :P

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2014, 12:44:30 PM »

IDK but I'll always remember one thing the Pakistani told me (she was new in our high school when we met) "I saw the boys of our class running everywhere and looking like idiots, then I saw you, sat correctly in the chair, with your books, your pens in order, checking if your sweater's sleeves were well placed and I knew we would be friends" lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2014, 12:45:46 PM »

27 lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2014, 12:47:04 PM »

IDK but I'll always remember one thing the Pakistani told me (she was new in our high school when we met) "I saw the boys of our class running everywhere and looking like idiots, then I saw you, sat correctly in the chair, with your books, your pens in order, checking if your sweater's sleeves were well placed and I knew we would be friends" lol
ENORME! :D

For Yaki: have you already won a prize as a model?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2014, 12:48:33 PM »

I remember it used to be a big holiday destination and lots of my friends would take vacations to Bulgaria.

The life here is not so easy. Work – less than in other parts in Europe, money – less than in other parts in Europe. Medicine – critical level and etc. But everyone who travels here said only “What a beautiful nature, and so nice people”. Nature is really great, but the people…not so much I think. At least we live in Survivor 365 days, 24 hours…The longest season of Survivor ever… ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2014, 12:51:54 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:34:29 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 11:59:15 AM

OMG i swear to God, I thought we were the same age

We all have those days when we feel older or younger than we're supposed to be

Aww that's nice to know I keep up with you

I think generally black girls are more available, but a lot of them do live up to the stereotype of being a beautiful, loud and confident black woman, I'd feel overshadowed! I can honestly say I've never seen a Far East Asian woman date outside her race. You're Fillipino, have you dated any non Asian men?

LOL yes ;D

Yes I dated an Australian guy ;D if you want an Asian woman, go for a Filipino or a Thai... They prefer fair-skinned men or Caucasians ;D

But Chinese in particular only go for fellow chinese people, same goes for Koreans

Also are you living in the Phillipines or Australia right now? And you are in fact Fillipino too right? your English is exquisite

Yes I am straight wouldn't say 100% because I do have girl crushes and I believe that nobody is 100% straight , I have only dated men and haven't really thought about dating women... Only guys for me, but I will admire women who are hot

I am mixed, my Dad is Australian, my Mom is Filipino, I was born in Australia but raised in the Philippines, I tend to spend 3 months in Australia every year and 9 months in the Philippines, but I studied in the Philippines and presently work here...

Thanks English is actually a main language in the Philippines... Its English and Filipino, I think we're the only Asian Country where you wouldn't have a language barrier, even cab drivers here speak English, if I do  remember correctly, you have an aunt who lives in the Philippines right?

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2014, 12:53:42 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:26:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself  OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3

OMG why do muslim girls like you as a friend?
OMG such a Pakistani Queen <3 ;D do they wear the hijab in school? ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2014, 12:58:26 PM »

The life here is not so easy. Work – less than in other parts in Europe, money – less than in other parts in Europe. Medicine – critical level and etc. But everyone who travels here said only “What a beautiful nature, and so nice people”. Nature is really great, but the people…not so much I think. At least we live in Survivor 365 days, 24 hours…The longest season of Survivor ever… ;D

I think everyone sees their country for what it is, Scotland is seen as such a friendly and amazing place, but I have lived here all my life, so it doesn't feel special or different.

27 lol

Ouch. Throw me a bone Gabriel! :o

I blame Exi and his Daddy Uncool propaganda ::)

Quote from: marie on Today at 12:34:29 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 11:59:15 AM

LOL yes ;D

Yes I dated an Australian guy ;D if you want an Asian woman, go for a Filipino or a Thai... They prefer fair-skinned men or Caucasians ;D

But Chinese in particular only go for fellow chinese people, same goes for Koreans

Also are you living in the Phillipines or Australia right now? And you are in fact Fillipino too right? your English is exquisite

Yes I am straight wouldn't say 100% because I do have girl crushes and I believe that nobody is 100% straight , I have only dated men and haven't really thought about dating women... Only guys for me, but I will admire women who are hot

I am mixed, my Dad is Australian, my Mom is Filipino, I was born in Australia but raised in the Philippines, I tend to spend 3 months in Australia every year and 9 months in the Philippines, but I studied in the Philippines and presently work here...

Thanks English is actually a main language in the Philippines... Its English and Filipino, I think we're the only Asian Country where you wouldn't have a language barrier, even cab drivers here speak English, if I do  remember correctly, you have an aunt who lives in the Philippines right?

No I don't have an aunt in the Philippines, but my big sister's mum is Filipino, and of course she was married to my dad before he met my mum.

She's rich in the Philippines, has servants and everything. She always invites me over but I have reservations about being waited on like that. But it's just a different culture so I don't judge her for that.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2014, 01:00:04 PM »

]

Jaki I think you told me this before, but have you been offered cocaine and if so have you tried it before? (I never had you down as a fan of weed, it just doesn't seem fitting for you at all!)

never tried it never will, it just is filthy to me. But i've been offered many times like one who offer patato chips at a movie party.

Has some competition between the models for work, has many enemies?
What y'all eat? Living on diet?
Y'all have to go to gym? How many hours?

And has good recompenses?  :P

It's a crazy competitive industry, can be very hard at times. I don't think I have any ennemies, but I do know some of the "supermodels" are ennemies just  because they both have the same kind of look. Competition is always worse between models with the same kind of look.

Some don't eat, some eat during most of the year and get on the FW diet (basically a cleanse DURING FW which result in them shitting literally everywhere). I personnaly have always ate a lot but not regularly, I find that only eating when I have appetite works best for me. Still I make sure i eat healthy.

Same goes for gym, I don't exercice that much I do it as much as I want to do it but usually 3h a week with different excercice/sport to make sure it doesn't look bad.

If by "recompenses" you mean money, yes I make a lot of money a year.

For Yaki: have you already won a prize as a model?

no never

• Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:26:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Muslim female students tend to like me as a friend lol my friends group in High School (I almost wrote Asylum LOL) was one Pakistani girl, one Morocco girl and myself  OMGGG this friend group sounds awesome <3

OMG why do muslim girls like you as a friend?
OMG such a Pakistani Queen <3 ;D do they wear the hijab in school? ;D

yeah lol I asked for them to buy me a burka for my birthday but they didn't

I think they like me because I accept their religion, they often said me I'm going to hell for not believing lol it's so funny

Most of people thought we were "strange" but they don't get our humour lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2014, 01:03:38 PM »
Quote from: Daniela (BBFan) on Today at 12:48:33 PMQuote from: Aspio on Today at 11:56:23 AM@Daniela, how is Bulgaria as a country to live in?

The life here is not so easy. Work – less than in other parts in Europe, money – less than in other parts in Europe. Medicine – critical level and etc. But everyone who travels here said only “What a beautiful nature, and so nice people”. Nature is really great, but the people…not so much I think. At least we live in Survivor 365 days, 24 hours…The longest season of Survivor ever…

I think everyone sees their country for what it is, Scotland is seen as such a friendly and amazing place, but I have lived here all my life, so it doesn't feel special or different.

Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 12:45:46 PMQuote from: Aspio on Today at 12:43:17 PMQuote from: Gabriel on Today at 12:33:07 PMWhat? Jack is only 19?

Yeah! how old did you think I was Gabe? 27 lol

Ouch. Throw me a bone Gabriel!

I blame Exi and his Daddy Uncool propaganda

Quote from: marie on Today at 12:51:54 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 12:34:29 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 11:59:15 AM

LOL yes

Yes I dated an Australian guy if you want an Asian woman, go for a Filipino or a Thai... They prefer fair-skinned men or Caucasians

Quote from: AspioWhat about you Marie, are you 100% heterosexual yourself? I never asked.

No I don't have an aunt in the Philippines, but my big sister's mum is Filipino, and of course she was married to my dad before he met my mum.

She's rich in the Philippines, has servants and everything. She always invites me over but I have reservations about being waited on like that. But it's just a different culture so I don't judge her for that.

Not gonna lie, part of what made me think you were older was the Daddy Uncool thing ;D

Oh yeah there, I forgot! I thought it was you're aunt but I remember it was somebody connected to you... Now I remember, you're big sister is significantly older than you and you didn't really get along right?

It's really normal here, we have house helpers as well, yeah its probably just culture difference, but it is so normal here to have household help, even middle class to lower middle class families have helpers!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19