Author Topic: The Sex Talk Thread  (Read 6887 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: The Sex Talk Thread
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2014, 02:11:37 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: marie on Today at 01:45:26 PMMe too I rarely have morning sex, but drunk sex happens often...

I also had hate sex with a guy who I hated and hated me back once... LOL
yeah drunk sex of course, but "morning after drunk night sex" would be a mirable from me and the world lol

How was the hate sex ?

Fun, actually, you recommend you try it ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2014, 02:13:03 PM »
tbh I felt x100 better when Helly Woo Woo won BB 15 than with any of my boys in bed lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2014, 02:16:59 PM »
BTW

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2014, 02:33:40 PM »
tbh I felt x100 better when Helly Woo Woo won BB 15 than with any of my boys in bed lol
y

Wait aren't you a virgin?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2014, 02:37:51 PM »
y

Exicona?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2014, 02:39:15 PM »
y

Exicona?

lol, I can't

• Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2014, 02:40:23 PM »
y

I wish

although I always consider myself a virgin because I haven't had sex with women lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2014, 08:59:25 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 02:33:40 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW) on Today at 02:13:03 PMtbh I felt x100 better when Helly Woo Woo won BB 15 than with any of my boys in bed loly

I wish

although I always consider myself a virgin because I haven't had sex with women lol
LOLOL that's one way to look at it ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2014, 10:04:07 PM »
y

I wish

my god i've never heard of it i thought you said you were

now that i think of it i remember you had some things going on

• Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2014, 06:00:14 AM »
tbh I feel like a virgin cuz last time was by the middle of 2013 and one of the most awkward+boring time of my life

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2014, 06:18:53 AM »
Morning sex is the best!! :P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2014, 06:40:32 AM »
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Estela Reynolds???<3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2014, 06:11:11 AM »
http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/sex-is-fun?utm_term=4ldqpia&bftw=quiz

Can We Guess What Kind Of Sex You Like?

You got: Rough Sex
You’re tough, domineering, and headstrong. You know what you like and you know how you like it. You enjoy doing things the HARD way, and that’s the only way you’ll have it. In the bedroom, if it’s not rough, it’s not enough.

kkkkk

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2014, 06:52:36 AM »
http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/sex-is-fun?utm_term=4ldqpia&bftw=quiz

Can We Guess What Kind Of Sex You Like?

You got: Rough Sex
You’re tough, domineering, and headstrong. You know what you like and you know how you like it. You enjoy doing things the HARD way, and that’s the only way you’ll have it. In the bedroom, if it’s not rough, it’s not enough.

kkkkk

got the same, not surprised lol

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2014, 07:08:53 AM »
Gosh, everybody has sex but me. LOL.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »
Gosh, everybody has sex but me. LOL.

are you virgin ? Is it that you don't want to or that you don't get any ? :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2014, 07:35:37 AM »
What is your opinion on masturbation yall ? do you masturbate ? If yes, how often ?

It's strange for me because even though i'm very sexual and open about it, i haven't masturbated much in my whole life. I can count the times on two hands. I kinda like sex better but since i've been single for a lil time now i'm kinda exploring this and tbh i'm loving it. I masturbate at least once a week this days and I even bought a sex toy.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2014, 03:48:38 PM »
What is your opinion on masturbation yall ? do you masturbate ? If yes, how often ?

It's strange for me because even though i'm very sexual and open about it, i haven't masturbated much in my whole life. I can count the times on two hands. I kinda like sex better but since i've been single for a lil time now i'm kinda exploring this and tbh i'm loving it. I masturbate at least once a week this days and I even bought a sex toy.

Depends. People say it helps with stress, it really doesn't. When I'm stressed all I do is sleep, smoke (I have quit though) and eat A LOT. Anyway back to the point about once a day on average. If I'm half drunk that number will be way higher.

Spoiler for Hiden:
How do girls do it? I mean  get the jist but do you use your fingers? Some of my friends have divulged that they smack theirs, literally smack it gently.

What toy did you buy? was it just a basic vibrator, with some added mechanisms? I don't have any personally. Toys don't do anything for me. My first ex loved them though. Came in handy when I wanted to use sex as a weapon ;)

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2014, 03:52:17 PM »
masturbation works better for headaches than aspirins

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2014, 04:24:41 PM »

Depends. People say it helps with stress, it really doesn't. When I'm stressed all I do is sleep, smoke (I have quit though) and eat A LOT. Anyway back to the point about once a day on average. If I'm half drunk that number will be way higher.

Spoiler for Hiden:
How do girls do it? I mean  get the jist but do you use your fingers? Some of my friends have divulged that they smack theirs, literally smack it gently.

What toy did you buy? was it just a basic vibrator, with some added mechanisms? I don't have any personally. Toys don't do anything for me. My first ex loved them though. Came in handy when I wanted to use sex as a weapon ;)

tbh i was watching Blue is The Warmest Color and i got soooo turned on i had to do it lol

i guess it depends what please you. There are different "regions" in a vagina and some are more sensible than others and it can vary depending on the girl. There are mainly two types : clitoral and vaginal. When you take most of the pleasure from stimulating your clito you are clitoral and there then yes, little taps or smack on it can be very pleasurable. Actually I think it is for most girls just to a different degree.
And when you're vaginal then it means you take most of the pleasure from penetration and then fingers are a minimum tbh, you'll need a sextoy.

i bought myself a LELO INA 2 it's a rabbit so you can stimulate your clito AND penetrate and it's waterproof so i'm enjoying it. i'm trying to keep it sensual by like doing it in a hot bath with nice lighting or candles cause i don't wanna end up fucking a massive dildo in the toilets of a cafe like a disco queen

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2014, 03:03:32 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

tbh i was watching Blue is The Warmest Color and i got soooo turned on i had to do it lol

i guess it depends what please you. There are different "regions" in a vagina and some are more sensible than others and it can vary depending on the girl. There are mainly two types : clitoral and vaginal. When you take most of the pleasure from stimulating your clito you are clitoral and there then yes, little taps or smack on it can be very pleasurable. Actually I think it is for most girls just to a different degree.
And when you're vaginal then it means you take most of the pleasure from penetration and then fingers are a minimum tbh, you'll need a sextoy.

i bought myself a LELO INA 2 it's a rabbit so you can stimulate your clito AND penetrate and it's waterproof so i'm enjoying it. i'm trying to keep it sensual by like doing it in a hot bath with nice lighting or candles cause i don't wanna end up fucking a massive dildo in the toilets of a cafe like a disco queen

Ooooh so that's what that thing is for on the rabbit, I thought it was just some pointless handle. Thanks for clearing that up :P

It's so much simpler yet boring for men, all we need is one hand and depending on how high maintenance you are, some lube. I like the edible stuff. I'm thinking of getting a ring though. Apparently that helps stimulate the pleasure more.

Do women need their resting periods like men do btw? like after a while you have to wait about half an hour before you can even touch yourself again. At least the vagina doesn't get friction burns :'(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2014, 11:37:07 PM »
Ooooh so that's what that thing is for on the rabbit, I thought it was just some pointless handle. Thanks for clearing that up :P

It's so much simpler yet boring for men, all we need is one hand and depending on how high maintenance you are, some lube. I like the edible stuff. I'm thinking of getting a ring though. Apparently that helps stimulate the pleasure more.

Do women need their resting periods like men do btw? like after a while you have to wait about half an hour before you can even touch yourself again. At least the vagina doesn't get friction burns :'(

I don't know i mean, I don't know if it's related to circumcision but i noticed that some guys like to be stimulated more towards the base of the penis, some more towards the glans some like balls stimulation, some butthole.. Of course the movement is probably always the same but i feel like you could have fun too, just need to explore it a bit :)

no not really, that's a typical men stuff. They're always like pushing you away once they came, almost falling asleep lol. For us it's more like we have to calm the fuck down and realize where we are cause we don't hit it as easily as you guys but when we do, at least when i do, it's like an out of body experience tbh. I don't know how it is for men, guess it must be intense but sometimes it almost seem like it's only a technical orgasm (meaning there's only an ejaculation without real obvious pleasure) when, for me, it's always like so intense and it take over your whole body and you can't think anymore, your whole mind is off yet there are thoughts going on like "am i dead or alive" like you're so filled with pleasure your body can barely take it and then it comes even harder, and harder and then it slowly stops and you get back on earth and when you finally can think straight you're like "hell yeah" lol

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2014, 12:51:42 PM »

I don't know i mean, I don't know if it's related to circumcision but i noticed that some guys like to be stimulated more towards the base of the penis, some more towards the glans some like balls stimulation, some butthole.. Of course the movement is probably always the same but i feel like you could have fun too, just need to explore it a bit :)

no not really, that's a typical men stuff. They're always like pushing you away once they came, almost falling asleep lol. For us it's more like we have to calm the fuck down and realize where we are cause we don't hit it as easily as you guys but when we do, at least when i do, it's like an out of body experience tbh. I don't know how it is for men, guess it must be intense but sometimes it almost seem like it's only a technical orgasm (meaning there's only an ejaculation without real obvious pleasure) when, for me, it's always like so intense and it take over your whole body and you can't think anymore, your whole mind is off yet there are thoughts going on like "am i dead or alive" like you're so filled with pleasure your body can barely take it and then it comes even harder, and harder and then it slowly stops and you get back on earth and when you finally can think straight you're like "hell yeah" lol

It must be, having the base (assuming that's the top) touched at all, without lubrication is a no go, it's not painful, just there's this uncomfortable friction. There is definitely a G Spot in the butthole. It's pretty intense, especially when a guy pulls out.

That sounds awesome! Can't say I've been there yet. I've tried tantric sex and managed to go about 10 minutes without ejaculating, it was the best sex I've ever had so far. It doesn't sound like a lot but when a male orgasm lasts about 10 seconds it's a big improvement lol