Author Topic: Big Brother 17 USA  (Read 62619 times)

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
Re: Big Brother 17 USA
« Reply #275 on: July 07, 2015, 05:24:35 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
ALL houseguest know about rhe twin twist  :mad

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #276 on: July 07, 2015, 05:32:24 AM »
#DavonnesImpacT

It's not their fault they were outsmarted :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2015, 05:39:45 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
DAV GOT THE 7TH CALL!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:
YAAAAAASSSSSS, THANK GOD, JESUS AND EVERYONE, THE DIVA MOGHT STAY.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2015, 05:41:25 AM »
#DavonnesImpacT

True kkkkkkk

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #279 on: July 07, 2015, 06:16:07 AM »
#DavonnesImpacT

True kkkkkkk
In part I am agree I just dont liked some comments from Dav or Jason or Jeff , I think is not fair they dont give the twins a chance, just keep the secret if its obvious no one is gonna win something revealing the twist, 

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #280 on: July 07, 2015, 06:24:49 AM »
Hopefully something like this happens kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Gran Hermano 11: Lis descubre el secreto de Laura y Ángela

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #281 on: July 07, 2015, 06:27:01 AM »
I'm like Jackie, I don't understand why all this shock about the twin twist being revealed.
First, we almost never see their exchanging in the episodes, and in the feeds, sometimes you guys dn't even notice when there was one !

And if I recall what Julie said, if the twin twist is revealed before week 5 or 6, they'll compete as one contestant, if not, they'll play individual. So in the end, it's still good for us, and the entertainment. Of course they'll be huge targets, asi es la vida :-* 

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #282 on: July 07, 2015, 06:32:23 AM »
I'm like Jackie, I don't understand why all this shock about the twin twist being revealed.
First, we almost never see their exchanging in the episodes, and in the feeds, sometimes you guys dn't even notice when there was one !

And if I recall what Julie said, if the twin twist is revealed before week 5 or 6, they'll compete as one contestant, if not, they'll play individual. So in the end, it's still good for us, and the entertainment. Of course they'll be huge targets, asi es la vida :-*
I thought If they found out , Julia has to go home lol , so I am wrong

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #283 on: July 07, 2015, 06:42:38 AM »

I thought If they found out , Julia has to go home lol , so I am wrong
seems like you're not the only one thinking that, so maybe I'm the one who thought that.. and I'm the one who's wrong. kkkk.

:)

Offline Snowy2014

• Immunity
« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2015, 08:26:03 AM »
Davonne the bitch

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #285 on: July 07, 2015, 08:38:18 AM »
Davonne the bitch
Let me guess, because she's black? ::)

Offline Snowy2014

• Immunity
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2015, 08:48:57 AM »
no

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #287 on: July 07, 2015, 09:02:28 AM »

LOL how to forget lis claiming his candy prize, lmao

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #288 on: July 07, 2015, 10:07:39 AM »

LOL how to forget lis claiming his candy prize, lmao
Six years later I finally understood why Lis decided to leave.
'Gran Hermano 11': Mercedes Milá entrevista a Lis (1)

Probably was a repressed lesbian and had hard to handle it + Laura the bitter bitch ;D
Dis season <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #289 on: July 07, 2015, 10:54:04 AM »
#DavonnesImpacT

True kkkkkkk
In part I am agree I just dont liked some comments from Dav or Jason or Jeff , I think is not fair they dont give the twins a chance, just keep the secret if its obvious no one is gonna win something revealing the twist,

cause you don't think playing with your twin and having 2 chances at winning is threatning enough to make them want to reveal the twist ?

And even if it wasn't, what would you like them to do ? Just know that they are twins and pretend they aren't ? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the twist and so the game ?

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #290 on: July 07, 2015, 12:42:04 PM »
#DavonnesImpacT

True kkkkkkk

cause you don't think playing with your twin and having 2 chances at winning is threatning enough to make them want to reveal the twist ?

And even if it wasn't, what would you like them to do ? Just know that they are twins and pretend they aren't ? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the twist and so the game ?

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #291 on: July 07, 2015, 03:56:12 PM »
They never really made it clear back in BB5 either how it would work if both stayed.   BB5 Aus made a huge mess of it, having them both as one for a while, then evicting one of them but still technically having both twins as the winner when one of them won.

I think having both stay as one contestant is the best solution here (as evicting one of them takes the target off the others back), but they should implement the Sugar Sisters rule of them always being within a few feet of each other so they can't be working two sides of the house simultaneously.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2015, 06:51:02 PM »
The rules of the twin twist were never fully explained... All I remember is Julie saying that they both need to make it past the 5th eviction to enter the house as two separate housemates...

No mention of what happens if they are found out...

I have calmed down (LOL) because I realized the only people going after them are Jason, James, Meg/Day (whichever is going to stay)... I prefer it's Day because she's not gonna win any comp, so she can target the twins but won't be able to do it because she won't win and challenge LOL

Austin, Vanessa and probably Steve will go to extreme lengths to protect them knowing that that's another extra number on their side... Audrey, Clay and Shelli hopefully see that protecting them means another vote on their side...

John, Jackie and. Becky LOLz NVM ;D

I just hope this all blows up in Jason or James or Jeff's face that they get evicted in the next two weeks <333333333

I feel bad that after Jeff and James treated Liz/Julia like sexual objects saying so many sexually offensive things about her, the thought of them winning over good people </3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2015, 06:58:51 PM »
Day should've blackmailed the twins to get their vote.... Ugh such a wasted opportunity

She would already gotten the Liz/Austin/Vanessa voting block +. Jason's dumbass vote...

She has an amazing personality, but she sucks in the social and strategic side of this game
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2015, 07:04:01 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 02:54:06 AMQuote from: JackieY'all make me laugh being so mad the twins are caught....  The twins are GOLD <3

Fuck Jason to infinity actively targeting them... He also refers to Julia as the "fat one" fat-shamming bitch, you ain't ever gonna be as hot as the. Nolan twins! With all the cigarettes he smokes he's gonna look 50 by the time he is 30! Intense. Jason hate right now!

Nobody would have been offended if they said "the skinny one", chill out.
Well calling someone "Fat Liz" and saying she has chunky thighs is pretty offensive to me... Liz isn't even fat, so what Jason says makes no sense, but I love that people are turning against him with those comments <3 he's cattier than any girl inside the house on her period
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2015, 07:54:58 PM »
Finally found a link for the 24/7 live feed. PM for link

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2015, 08:01:31 PM »

LOOOOOOVE <33333333
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2015, 01:59:08 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield

LOL I never realy got what happened there but it just ssems like OTTN and messy as only GH can provide. 
was Lis a homophobic (or better said closed case LOL) or what was her reasoning of leaving? can you give a transcript / summary of all of this? thanks!

• Big Brother
« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2015, 05:13:40 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield

LOL I never realy got what happened there but it just ssems like OTTN and messy as only GH can provide.
was Lis a homophobic (or better said closed case LOL) or what was her reasoning of leaving? can you give a transcript / summary of all of this? thanks!

She wasn't homophobic, most likely she was closeted and had a crush on Laura. Lis and Ángela had a few fights because of the task during the first week too but Laura still kept being friends with Lis. They lived in the spy house where everyone had a secret:

Ángel/Lis = Fake couple
Ángela/Laura = Lesbian couple
Saray = Her mother was in the other house
Hans = Knew all the secrets

Lis realized that the other housemates may also have other secrets and started observing them well and noted how Ángela and Laura were very touchy with each other and when one of them wwas talking about her life outside GH, the other one sometimes said something like "Oh, yeah"  or "I didn't knew that". Lis thought that by guessing other people's secrets she would get a prize like going to the other house where the official housemates lived, so she went to the DR to out Laura and Ángela. In the gala, production called the two of them to the DR and showed them the video of Lis discovering her, where apart of that, she also said that Ángela wasn't really a good looking girl to be with Laura. As they were discovered, production had to eject Ángela (who didn't auditioned and was put in the house by surprise in the launch) since to be in the house she needed to keep the secret undiscovered. Ángela had a good relationship with everyone in the house and Lis was kinda of an outsider since the beginning, so Laura went berseker against her calling her out for being fake and evil and how nobody liked her in the house, the rest of the housemates baked Laura and also confronted Lis.

Ángel, Hans, Saray and Laura made a pact to not talk to her for the rest of their stay and Lis couldn't stand the situation anymore, so she wanted to negotiate with production: she offered production to go to the other house and being up for eviction that week. Production said they didn't negotiate with housemates and the rules is that she has to stay in the house. So she decided to quit and to call her lawyer.Outside the house she tried to write a book talking about how bad the experience was in the show and how fake it was but it was never published, some pages were shown in the internet as a preview tho.

• Big Brother
« Reply #299 on: July 08, 2015, 05:31:59 AM »
and btw, from what I read, the only one that screwed the twins was Julia herself saying things like "Liz will do this, those shoes belong to Liz" while she was supposed to be Liz kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk