Author Topic: Big Brother 17 USA  (Read 71501 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 17 USA
« Reply #300 on: July 08, 2015, 02:49:14 PM »
I want that cruel, bitchy little basement dwarf to go home next week!

Stay strong Lizulia! Jason would probably commit seppuku when he finds out you are higher than him in jokers

I swear the "Late Night Crew" (consisting of the scum of the earth, Jason, Meg, Jeff, James) are a bunch of mean, catty bitches, they do nothing but talk shit about other people... They've been cruel to Julia about the twin twist and now Steve is their next target of cruelty, and before Julia it was Audrey! Get those bullies out!

Jason is now hating on. Jackie calling her a "rat ass bimbo" what did. Jackie do?  She literally has done nothing!

If any of you are still supporting Jason, then you are horrible people, just saying...

I'm hoping next week is a Liz/Julia and Audrey HOH, LNC will all cry <3333 I would love to see those plebeians grovel for mercy from the three goddesses on earth <333333
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:48:20 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #301 on: July 08, 2015, 10:03:48 PM »
Jason: "Steve does not want to sleep with a girl"
Meg: "Steve can sleep with Audrey"

Jøsêttö

« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2015, 12:15:14 AM »

Jason is now hating on. Jackie calling her a "rat ass bimbo" what did. Jackie do?  She literally has done nothing!

If any of you are still supporting Jason, then you are horrible people, just saying...

I hated the same kind of people on SS6 so even if I support Jason, trust me, I'm not a horrible person. But... I don't support him lol. But I think the bitching is sometimes what helps you get over the bore and the heavy time.

I'm glad Jeff is associated to Jason and James though. They're like the less interesting houseguests imoooo. I hope Jeff will be OUT next week. Audrey has to win HOH <3 kkkk.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2015, 06:46:44 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Jason: "Steve does not want to sleep with a girl"
Meg: "Steve can sleep with Audrey"
Jason you are fug and you have a horrible personality, nobody wants to sleep with you either
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2015, 06:54:20 AM »
Quote from: Selfishly
Quote from: Marie on Today at 07:49:14 AM

If any of you are still supporting Jason, then you are horrible people, just saying...I hated the same kind of people on SS6 so even if I support Jason, trust me, I'm not a horrible person. But... I don't support him lol. But I think the bitching is sometimes what helps you get over the bore and the heavy time.

I'm glad Jeff is associated to Jason and James though. They're like the less interesting houseguests imoooo. I hope Jeff will be OUT next week. Audrey has to win HOH <3 kkkk.
Christine Brecht and Dani Donato have shaded Jason for his comments <3 when Christine. Brecht calls you out, LOL

The thing with Jason is that, that is all he does... I hope Meg finds out that Jason is actively campaigning against her and the evil alliance blows up and. Jason somehow goes home next week <3. Jason is the type of person that for him to get people to like him, he needs to bitch and resort to name-calling sorry I don't like those type of people...

I want. Jason, James and. Jeff to be the next 3 out... Jason is a repulsive human being, James and Jeff have no respect for women whatsoever.... You should see how they talk about Liz

WTF at CBS casting 3 horrible gay characters for the past 3 seasons (Andy, Frankie, Jason), Kassting do your shit right, stop shading the gay community with these horrible people 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2015, 01:11:59 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 01:59:08 AMQuote from: Depths of BloomfieldHopefully something like this happens kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Gran Hermano 11: Lis descubre el secreto de Laura y Ángela
LOL I never realy got what happened there but it just ssems like OTTN and messy as only GH can provide.
was Lis a homophobic (or better said closed case LOL) or what was her reasoning of leaving? can you give a transcript / summary of all of this? thanks!

She wasn't homophobic, most likely she was closeted and had a crush on Laura. Lis and Ángela had a few fights because of the task during the first week too but Laura still kept being friends with Lis. They lived in the spy house where everyone had a secret:

Ángel/Lis = Fake couple
Ángela/Laura = Lesbian couple
Saray = Her mother was in the other house
Hans = Knew all the secrets

Lis realized that the other housemates may also have other secrets and started observing them well and noted how Ángela and Laura were very touchy with each other and when one of them wwas talking about her life outside GH, the other one sometimes said something like "Oh, yeah"  or "I didn't knew that". Lis thought that by guessing other people's secrets she would get a prize like going to the other house where the official housemates lived, so she went to the DR to out Laura and Ángela. In the gala, production called the two of them to the DR and showed them the video of Lis discovering her, where apart of that, she also said that Ángela wasn't really a good looking girl to be with Laura. As they were discovered, production had to eject Ángela (who didn't auditioned and was put in the house by surprise in the launch) since to be in the house she needed to keep the secret undiscovered. Ángela had a good relationship with everyone in the house and Lis was kinda of an outsider since the beginning, so Laura went berseker against her calling her out for being fake and evil and how nobody liked her in the house, the rest of the housemates baked Laura and also confronted Lis.

Ángel, Hans, Saray and Laura made a pact to not talk to her for the rest of their stay and Lis couldn't stand the situation anymore, so she wanted to negotiate with production: she offered production to go to the other house and being up for eviction that week. Production said they didn't negotiate with housemates and the rules is that she has to stay in the house. So she decided to quit and to call her lawyer.Outside the house she tried to write a book talking about how bad the experience was in the show and how fake it was but it was never published, some pages were shown in the internet as a preview tho.
wow thank you for the insight. that sounds pretty harsh towards Lis. I always hate when HMs are treated like s*it both from the HMs and the producers. 

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #306 on: July 09, 2015, 03:58:05 PM »
This is actually shaping up to be better than BB16, which would then make it the new best BB season.

1. The stunt cast members aren't over edited.
2. There is no clear, blatant floater, as everyone has some place here.
3. There is no Donny.
4. Players seem just as cool with each other as last year's people, which is the staple of a good Reality season.
5. The takeovers aren't directly taking everything over, though it would be nice if all three of week two's comps weren't about Kathy Griffin.
6. There really isn't even a showmance.

Could you imagine if Dayvonne had a twin? She also makes me think of Ika Wong.

Also, is it just me or does anyone else think John sounds like Kermit the Frog when he talks?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #307 on: July 09, 2015, 04:40:44 PM »
Shelli & Clay are a showmance... ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: July 09, 2015, 05:23:49 PM »
Really? I think they're just going to try to be good friends. Is bed sharing the definition of showmance? If it turns into more, then yes, but I don't see that happening.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #309 on: July 09, 2015, 05:59:09 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Vanessa/Shelli/Twins/Clay/Austin are now in an alliance <333333 with an outside chance of Audrey (she will be because she's not their target and she will find herself back to Shelli, arguably her only friend in the house) and Steve (likes that side way more) being extra numbers <333333 I can get behind this alliance! Get rid of Jason, Meg, Jeff and James pls, get rid of these vile disgusting creatures <3 well Meg technically isn't vile nor disgusting but she's basically the Christine Brecht of this alliance....

I know a lot of y'all hate Shelli (except QueenV <3) for getting rid of Day, but bitch is going through a lot of lengths to help Julia hide the twin twist much better! Thanks Shelli <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: July 09, 2015, 06:17:16 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
So there's no way Day is gonna stay... :mad
Hate already this season.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #311 on: July 09, 2015, 08:30:42 PM »
I have sensation of violence when I see Shelli's face to be honest. I just wanna punch her when I see her face, her teeth, fake nose, and her perfectly dressed hair. Bitch want to fuck with Clay so bad.

And I can't stand her anymore. :D ;D Because I love Day <3 <3 <3 so much <3 <3 :)
:) :ali :-* :-*

Sorry for my words on this post. kkkkk.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: July 09, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »
I have sensation of violence when I see Shelli's face to be honest. I just wanna punch her when I see her face, her teeth, fake nose, and her perfectly dressed hair. Bitch want to fuck with Clay so bad.

And I can't stand her anymore. :D ;D Because I love Day <3 <3 <3 so much <3 <3 :)

I love the new alliance cuz doesn't include minorities <33333333 Kkkiddin'  >:D

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

• Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: July 09, 2015, 10:40:33 PM »
Joey streaked.
Jace streaked.

So, if I go on Big Brother, I have to keep my clothes on until after the first POV ceremony?

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #314 on: July 10, 2015, 01:22:40 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I love the new alliance cuz doesn't include minorities <33333333 Kkkiddin'  >:D

LOL

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #315 on: July 10, 2015, 03:00:15 AM »
By a 7-2 vote, queen DA'VONNE has been evicted from BB house. ::)

Audrey and Jason voted for Meg, and Day banned Becky and the TAR couple to vote.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #316 on: July 10, 2015, 03:01:26 AM »
AUSTIN and VANESSA are the new HoHs.

I'm done with this season. ::)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: July 10, 2015, 03:01:40 AM »
Praying Audrey makes it through the week. :-\

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #318 on: July 10, 2015, 03:29:19 AM »
Ew this season sucks already LOLOL

at least the likable people of BB15/16 made it to Week 4.

The only bearable people left are Liz/Julia.

looks like i'm giving up just like BB16.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2015, 04:18:45 AM »

Celebrating their lapdogs's HoH <3 #Shlay!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get how you can say this season is awful. It's okay if you don't like the results but it's 100000000 times better than BB16.  Unlike last season you can't predict what's going to happen with anticipation...

Examples:
- We all thought Audrey was fucked last week and she is still here.
- We all thought the "High rollers" (the eight person alliance) was the second coming of the boom squad. BOOM! they crumbled.
- We all thought the twins were golden and now they are in trouble

Also with all the twists I expect some power-shifts.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #320 on: July 10, 2015, 05:41:42 AM »
Quote from: Selfishly

And I can't stand her anymore. (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) Because I love Day <3 <3 <3 so much <3 <3 (Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

I feel the same way about Jason <3 I get you boo!

for me, it's the premature aging, bad skin, fugly eyes, and too big features for such a small face ;D

And he has the world's most annoying voice, like seriously he should get his vocal chords ripped off so we never have to hear his voice ever again
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:56:57 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #321 on: July 10, 2015, 05:46:51 AM »
Quote from: André
Spoiler for Hiden: So there's no way Day is gonna stay... (Image removed from quote.)
Hate already this season.

It was Day's fault to be honest, she was stand-of fish and stayed in her small click of evil people who  didn't even save her... If she was nice and less condescending to the good people in the house (Vanessa, Liz, Ausitn) she would've gotten the votes...

Jason also kinda screwed her over by spreading the twin twist like wildfire, if Day kept it to herself she could've used that as her ace in the hole, but she didn't 

I love a Day as a personality, she's super funny but she sucked in the social side of the game, watching her ask people for votes was painful... She approached Vanessa and Liz for votes, but she just practically said vote for me okay! 

Audrey also worked harder to save Day than Day herself and her so-called BFF Jason... Audrey literally gave good advice as to how she should approach people, the people she should ask votes from but Day listened to none of it
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #322 on: July 10, 2015, 05:50:16 AM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Praying Audrey makes it through the week. (Image removed from quote.)

Me too! She is love! The good thing is. Vanessa is thinking of targeting Jason... Liz who is. Austin's #1 is wants James out... And all of them find Jeff sketchy... I like Audrey's odds this week ;D It's definitely better than the LNC,  Jackie, Becky and John being HOH

Especially since Shelli is using Audrey as a meat shield, I can't see Shelli willing to forgo somebody who will not nominate her ever!

Audrey is gonna manage to slip pass week after week  unless. Becky, Jackie or John win HOH, both sides of the house will take shots at each other and Audrey would just slide week after week
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:59:24 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #323 on: July 10, 2015, 05:55:27 AM »
Quote from: Rod
AUSTIN and VANESSA are the new HOH

I'm crying legit tears right now <333333333 the twins are safe <3333333

Grodner, if you rigged this to happen somehow, THANK YOU <3333333

I would've preferred Meg to go over Day since. Meg somehow manages to be annoying and boring as fuck at the same time... And a potential alliance of Audrey and Day <3333333

I agree with QueenV, this season is already exponentially better than last season... Granted Queen Day left too early, but this season is so unpredictable, the alliances are constantly changing... Unlike last season where Derrick, that bor who're squashed any type of drama he sensed, and the bomb squad ruled everything.... This season is already exponentially better than last season

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jason, James and Jeff are their targets this week <333333333333 I can imagine Meg being a post-POV nominee to ensure that one of the 3 are going home

Thank you Grodner <3
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:06:17 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #324 on: July 10, 2015, 12:13:55 PM »
The diva is out, this season is done for me. Bye! :-* :'( :'(