Author Topic: Big Brother 17 USA  (Read 62623 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 17 USA
« Reply #375 on: July 17, 2015, 05:34:09 AM »

<333333
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #376 on: July 17, 2015, 08:46:04 AM »
Nobody here even lives in the West Coast; Danny & I are East Coast Kids.

Any why would they evict Meg? That would only happen if Jason & James both somehow stayed safe.

And now you guys have it, three weeks where the vote isn't unanimous, unlike last season.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #377 on: July 17, 2015, 02:34:27 PM »
The show itself though is turning into an absolute dud for me.  Just nothing to get excited about, no housemate or alliance worth rooting for and the twists just falling flat.  The party takeover thing could have been so much more, while the twin twist has fell flat thanks to their being no consequence of them being found out.  

The HoHs for this week just set up another super boring week with the same old pawn asked to throw the BoTB and backdoor strategy likely to be in play once again.   If they're keeping Battle of the Block I really wish they'd ditch the Veto and make the HoH's actually nominate the people they want out.

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #378 on: July 17, 2015, 04:09:21 PM »
John mac is nominated AGAIN  ...

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #379 on: July 17, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
my girl Jackie & james survived BoB and dethroned Twins

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #380 on: July 17, 2015, 08:16:39 PM »
Lol . no one is happy they won BoB

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #381 on: July 17, 2015, 08:26:36 PM »
Their plan is working out perfectly, if either Jason or John win POV,  Meg goes up... And either Jason or. Meg go home <3333333 I hope the POV isn't used so it would seal Jason's fate <3

I want. Jason gone because he's the worse and Queen Audrey wants him gone!

What Queen Audrey wants, she should get <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #382 on: July 17, 2015, 10:32:34 PM »
I feel like unfortunately, Audrey could go home dis week :'(
I really hope they won't be stupid and keep her at least one or two more weeks. :D

The problem though, even if she's "everyone's" target at some point, now that she escaped the two past evictions, the value isn't the same, and probably they will just get tired of her and won't have a problem to get rid of a "weak" target.

And lol @ the two PERFECT HOHs !!!!! I love this season <3 The episodes of Wednesday and Thursday were gr8 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #383 on: July 17, 2015, 11:05:59 PM »
Queen Shelli dominating another week <3

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #384 on: July 18, 2015, 01:13:51 AM »
Quote from: Selfishly
I feel like unfortunately, Audrey could go home dis week
I really hope they won't be stupid and keep her at least one or two more weeks.

The problem though, even if she's "everyone's" target at some point, now that she escaped the two past evictions, the value isn't the same, and probably they will just get tired of her and won't have a problem to get rid of a "weak" target.

And lol @ the two PERFECT HOHs !!!!! I love this season <3 The episodes of Wednesday and Thursday were gr8 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
The main target is Jason <3333333333 followed by Meg and possibly Audrey... Shelli is still using Audrey as a meat shield and she has fully decided that Audrey should be evicted in the DE, she will only come up if Jason or John get vetoed, either way I can imagine Vanessa turning the tide to save Audrey

Im pretty sure she's safe, she's not a threat, because people don't believe her anyway and nobody wants to be allies with her... Jason should leave

DR also loves Audrey and really hates Jason (I mean he always talks shit about production), I can imagine they will go out of their way to ensure Audrey's safety and Jason's eviction

Queen Becky Burgess unconsciously saving Audrey's life in the game when she crashed the HOH convo about BD Audrey to say that she "ate a pita" <3333333 Shelli was then called to the DR (to screw with her head and keep  Audrey safe most likely <3)

Becky gives me life <3
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:54:01 AM by Marie »
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #385 on: July 18, 2015, 04:33:59 AM »
I feel like unfortunately, Audrey could go home dis week

The main target is Jason <3333333333 followed by Meg and possibly Audrey... Shelli is still using Audrey as a meat shield and she has fully decided that Audrey should be evicted in the DE, she will only come up if Jason or John get vetoed, either way I can imagine Vanessa turning the tide to save Audrey

Im pretty sure she's safe, she's not a threat, because people don't believe her anyway and nobody wants to be allies with her... Jason should leave

DR also loves Audrey and really hates Jason (I mean he always talks shit about production), I can imagine they will go out of their way to ensure Audrey's safety and Jason's eviction

Queen Becky Burgess unconsciously saving Audrey's life in the game when she crashed the HOH convo about BD Audrey to say that she "ate a pita" <3333333 Shelli was then called to the DR (to screw with her head and keep  Audrey safe most likely <3)

Becky gives me life <3
Lol thannnks. I'm relieved. I'm not following very well the news about live feeds and I thought Vanessa and Shelli were against Audrey a bit, now.

Becky <3 She's soooo weird sometimes. First, I have to say, she was excellent as a host in the last veto competition. And I can't with her always smiling. :D Her hair during the live vote <3 kkk.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #386 on: July 18, 2015, 04:38:45 AM »
i'm ill at home so I think I may start watching this season to entertain me kkkkkkkkkk

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #387 on: July 18, 2015, 05:54:30 AM »
OMG!! Audrey surviving the evictions for doing nothing is precious!! LOL

And for the first time, I was able to love an alliance name!! I love #SixthSense!! It really does make sense! 

I just hope that Meg, Jason or James be evicted this week. (this is without looking on spoilers, as usual)

I am praying that Jon can make it at least to jury.. My man crush on him is still alive and grows more every week... 
What i love in this season is that the invisible people are very likable and i still hope that they remain invi till all the big players have already slayed each other.. LOL..

Ranking;

1. Jon
2/3/4/5 Austin,Vanessa,Shelli, Audrey
6 Twins
7 Jackie
8 Steve
9 Clay
10 Becky
11 James
12 Jason
13 Meg

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: July 18, 2015, 07:10:40 AM »
i'm ill at home so I think I may start watching this season to entertain me kkkkkkkkkk
Why even bother ? Tomorrow starts your new reality show. But I recommend you to watch this season <3 <3

OMG!! Audrey surviving the evictions for doing nothing is precious!! LOL

And for the first time, I was able to love an alliance name!! I love #SixthSense!! It really does make sense!

I just hope that Meg, Jason or James be evicted this week. (this is without looking on spoilers, as usual)

I am praying that Jon can make it at least to jury.. My man crush on him is still alive and grows more every week...
What i love in this season is that the invisible people are very likable and i still hope that they remain invi till all the big players have already slayed each other.. LOL..

Ranking;

1. Jon
6 Twins
7 Jackie
8 Steve
9 Clay
10 Becky
11 James
12 Jason
13 Meg
Aww I must tell that I'm starting to find John cute. Especially in the episode of Wednesday! Kkkkkkkk. And well, so it's 100% sure now that he really screams in the DR and for no reason, his voting to evict was LOUD. kkkk.

And I'm sorry to all da bitches here, but I'm starting to have some affection for Meg. I think it's because she's like coming out of an american sitcom show, and with her NY accent, dunno, I think I like her. Sorriiii Mariii kkk. Sorriii Carlex. Sorriii QueenV, my sister, that i'm disappointing while she's reading this. Sorriii Everybedy :-*

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #389 on: July 18, 2015, 07:49:03 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 01:13:51 AMQuote from: SelfishlyI feel like unfortunately, Audrey could go home dis week

And lol @ the two PERFECT HOHs !!!!! I love this season <3 The episodes of Wednesday and Thursday were gr8 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3The main target is Jason <3333333333 followed by Meg and possibly Audrey... Shelli is still using Audrey as a meat shield and she has fully decided that Audrey should be evicted in the DE, she will only come up if Jason or John get vetoed, either way I can imagine Vanessa turning the tide to save Audrey

Becky gives me life <3Lol thannnks. I'm relieved. I'm not following very well the news about live feeds and I thought Vanessa and Shelli were against Audrey a bit, now.

Becky <3 She's soooo weird sometimes. First, I have to say, she was excellent as a host in the last veto competition. And I can't with her always smiling. Her hair during the live vote <3 kkk.
Becky. Burgess <333333 so random, so trainwrecky, so glam <3333333

Audrey is still a back-up nominee if Jason or John wins veto, so let's all hope they don't win the veto and nobody uses it <33333 I doubt production will let Audrey go this early, they seem to be hellbent on getting Jason out <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #390 on: July 18, 2015, 07:52:54 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield on Today at 04:38:45 AMi'm ill at home so I think I may start watching this season to entertain me kkkkkkkkkkWhy even bother ? Tomorrow starts your new reality show. But I recommend you to watch this season <3 <3

Quote from: carlex on Today at 05:54:30 AMOMG!! Audrey surviving the evictions for doing nothing is precious!! LOL

Ranking;

1. Jon
6 Twins
7 Jackie
8 Steve
9 Clay
10 Becky
11 James
12 Jason
13 MegAww I must tell that I'm starting to find John cute. Especially in the episode of Wednesday! Kkkkkkkk. And well, so it's 100% sure now that he really screams in the DR and for no reason, his voting to evict was LOUD. kkkk.

And I'm sorry to all da bitches here, but I'm starting to have some affection for Meg. I think it's because she's like coming out of an american sitcom show, and with her NY accent, dunno, I think I like her. Sorriiii Mariii kkk. Sorriii Carlex. Sorriii QueenV, my sister, that i'm disappointing while she's reading this. Sorriii Everybedy

Exi, yeah start watching it ;D

John is the most popular houseguest, though personally IDGI, he's okay I guess, mid-type housemate... But this season is so goddess dominated, he pales in comparison to Audrey, Lizulia, Twins, Shelli, Becky, Davonne...

John and Becky remind me of those type of best friends that grew up together and the guy has always been in love with the girl, but she never saw him more than just a friend LOL

I liked Meg in the start, I thought she had potential, but she got sucked in the vortex of negative bitchiness that is Jason... Once he leaves (hopefully this week <3) I can imagine Meg will start to revert to her Week 1 self... She needs to cut Jason loose, everybody who associates with him goes home
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:05:02 AM by Marie »
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #391 on: July 18, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »
Never watched since Day was evited, think I'll be bored watching the rest lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #392 on: July 18, 2015, 08:36:57 AM »
Quote from: André
Never watched since Day was evited, think I'll be bored watching the rest lol
At least you should watch till Jeff's eviction to have the satisfaction of watching him crumble and crestfallen when he realizes he's leaving <3

Same should happen to Jason LOL #twinrevenge
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #393 on: July 18, 2015, 09:06:26 AM »
I can't find any torrent link so I can watch it in my TV later

so to avoid a nervous breakdown I just downloaded the whole BB 3 US kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: July 18, 2015, 11:53:09 AM »
I never liked Meg because she's Andrea Boehlke's friend. A friend of my enemy is my enemy too (?)

I'm afraid for Queen BBBecky. That bitch Vanessa thinks Becky and Jackie are a powerful duo LMAO!!! Btw, I hate Austin!!! 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #395 on: July 18, 2015, 12:36:34 PM »
Quote from: QueenV
I never liked Meg because she's Andrea Boehlke's friend. A friend of my enemy is my enemy too (?)

I'm afraid for Queen BBBecky. That bitch Vanessa thinks Becky and Jackie are a powerful duo LMAO!!! Btw, I hate Austin!!!

LOL. What? Both Becky and Jackie refuse to strategize, Vanessa needs to chill and just staying track at eliminating Jason, James and Meg

Becky and Audrey are in danger, but hopefully DR pushes hard for a. Jason eviction <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: July 18, 2015, 03:39:29 PM »
Pov players:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Shelli, Jason, John, James, Meg and Vanessa

Steve is hosting the comp.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Vanesa, Clay, Meg and the rest of bitches are pushing for an Audrey's backdoor.
Shelli seemed on board yesterday but after a long DR session she pussied out kkkkk

Now they're pushing once again!!! GRODHOD HAS TO WORK OVERTIME!!!!
#PRAY4AUDREY

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #397 on: July 18, 2015, 04:38:19 PM »
Lol I can't with the HGs vs. Prod fight. Vanessa is going to be hated by the production if she continues and is going to fall from my TOP 1!!! She better stop!!  :)

Audrey <3 <3

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: July 18, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »
POV RESULTS:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Vanessa won the PoV!  ;D

She will do whatever Shelli wants. C'mon Grodner, you've work to do! #SaveAudrey

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2015, 05:40:10 AM »
OMGOMG production please push Shelli to not put up Audrey! Push Vanessa not to use veto as well!!!!

OMGOMGOMG In Grodner we trust <3 pls production save Audrey

#QueenAudrey #SaveAudrey #PrayersforAudrey
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE