Author Topic: Secret Story 9 France  (Read 44513 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Secret Story 9 France
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2015, 05:45:56 PM »
I wonder what kind of contestants we're gonna have now that it's on NT1, and that Angela Lorente is out. But no hopes tho, we know the melody.

Then again it's also Stephane Joffre now so we never know with him lol

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2015, 08:00:43 AM »
Leila Ben Khalifa, winner of Secret Story 8 is strongly rumoured to be the host of the pre-show of the highlights shows of this season.

I wonder what kind of contestants we're gonna have now that it's on NT1, and that Angela Lorente is out. But no hopes tho, we know the melody.

http://www.stephanelarue.com/Secret-Story-Leila-Ben-Khalifa-a-la-presentation-de-la-quotidienne-de-NT1_a14180.html?utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

Leila said : "i will hosted a show in august with Endemol Prod, every day during 3 month on the TF1 Group.

i think she confirmed the information half word ;).

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2015, 09:16:39 AM »
Leila Ben Khalifa, winner of Secret Story 8 is strongly rumoured to be the host of the pre-show of the highlights shows of this season.

http://www.stephanelarue.com/Secret-Story-Leila-Ben-Khalifa-a-la-presentation-de-la-quotidienne-de-NT1_a14180.html?utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

Leila said : "i will hosted a show in august with Endemol Prod, every day during 3 month on the TF1 Group.

i think she confirmed the information half word ;).
Yep I think it's clear now :-)
And wow, so it seems kinda sure that it'll last 3 months.

I think as it's in the TNT, they're already risking money by airing it, so even if it flops, it's the same 10 weeks - 14 weeks

Then again it's also Stephane Joffre now so we never know with him lol
LOL yeah you're right ;D   I guess he'll look for an Amélie n°2 and a couple a la Marie / Geoffrey ;D ;D :D :D :D kkkk.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2015, 09:30:49 AM »
the TF1 group anounced the new mytf1 site.
From may 25 mytf1 will give access to all the free channels of the TF1 group. TF1, TMC, NT1 and HD1. It is more logical and easier, for follow a program broadcasted on two channels at the same time like SS9
And in the video of promotion and in the press article they mention several times of secret story.
Spoiler for Hiden:

http://lci.tf1.fr/economie/medias/mytf1-fait-peau-neuve-8610811.html

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2015, 10:07:26 AM »
It's a good thing! Maybe NT1s's and TMC's shows will be more popular when people will fall in their vids. M6 (6ter) do that too I think. (aww I just got a flash of M6.fr <3 back in 2005, it was the good old times <3 Charmed <3 La trilogie <3)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2015, 08:48:49 AM »
I've read somewhere, it's going to last 16 weeks, so it'd be the longest season of Secret Story ever.
And if so, they better make a casting a la SS3, but with Stephane JOffre, I think it's gona be better of what we got the past seasons. ..  And the longests seasons of Secret Story (15 weeks) had the worst cast ever in France. SS4 and SS6 mainly.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2015, 08:57:50 AM »
They're also talking about a debat show after the main show.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2015, 09:15:14 AM »
I saw that, why not. I think it's just too bad it wasn't done before it goes to NT1. Now, they're making it like a big event, and that's fine (but maybe too late?),  I hope people will be non stop talking about it :P (we need live feeds)

I think it's going to be like Le Mag. I'm sure it's going to be classier, I would have loved to see a debate show a la GH though. Including ex contestants throwing some HMs under a bus kkk.

Btw, Elodie, from last season, that you h8 ;D is also rumoured w/ Leila to host the NT1 version of "Le Mag"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2015, 09:22:19 AM »
I saw that, why not. I think it's just too bad it wasn't done before it goes to NT1. Now, they're making it like a big event, and that's fine (but maybe too late?),  I hope people will be non stop talking about it :P (we need live feeds)

I think it's going to be like Le Mag. I'm sure it's going to be classier, I would have loved to see a debate show a la GH though. Including ex contestants throwing some HMs under a bus kkk.

Btw, Elodie, from last season, that you h8 ;D is also rumoured w/ Leila to host the NT1 version of "Le Mag"

I'm sure they're going for a TPMP thing more than anything. Suits the tone Christophe Baugrand will give and what they announced (a lot of humour).

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2015, 06:19:36 AM »
I found a perfect contestant ofr Secret Story 9, I hope the team of Endemol will come here and see this post lol. She's a mix of Cindy SS3, Tatiana SS1 and Marie SS4.

Her story, I think, was that she's been with a bisexual man for 20 years, he killed her 2nd child that was in her belly at 6th week of pregnancy, as he hitted her in the belly (is she telling the truth? who cares, even if she doesn't, she's a gr8 liar <3 perfect for SS).  She's now posting coments to help women that have doubts about their husband, that could be bi or gay. She sounds a bit manipulative, and seems very feminist. She's an evil angel imo. I'd love to hate her on SS. Please, cast her !!!!!

https://bonheuretamour.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/comment-savoir-si-votre-homme-est-gay/

Her comments are gold!! but makes me uncomfortable as I believe sometimes she's just bitter about what she lived through. And she looks like typical gold sims contestants <3 (hola exiiiii<3, i get ur attention here)

I wish I could cast Secret story contestants of season 9 :D
(the pic is scary :( those eyes :'()

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2015, 06:30:43 AM »
I found a perfect contestant ofr Secret Story 9, I hope the team of Endemol will come here and see this post lol. She's a mix of Cindy SS3, Tatiana SS1 and Marie SS4.

Her story, I think, was that she's been with a bisexual man for 20 years, he killed her 2nd child that was in her belly at 6th week of pregnancy, as he hitted her in the belly (is she telling the truth? who cares, even if she doesn't, she's a gr8 liar <3 perfect for SS).  She's now posting coments to help women that have doubts about their husband, that could be bi or gay. She sounds a bit manipulative, and seems very feminist. She's an evil angel imo. I'd love to hate her on SS. Please, cast her !!!!!

https://bonheuretamour.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/comment-savoir-si-votre-homme-est-gay/

Her comments are gold!! but makes me uncomfortable as I believe sometimes she's just bitter about what she lived through. And she looks like typical gold sims contestants <3 (hola exiiiii<3, i get ur attention here)

I wish I could cast Secret story contestants of season 9 :D
(the pic is scary :( those eyes :'()

One of her comment is :
Crois-moi ; je parle par expérience, j’ai vécu ça, durant + de 20 ans : mon coccyx a bougé (coup de pied de mon mari), j’ai souffert de migraines terribles presque chaque jour durant des années, de tremblements, de syncopes, d’épuisement, … et ça, avec 2 enfants (dont un était bébé et l’autre, épileptique) sur les bras. Ma 2de fille est morte à 6 semaines parce que mon « cher et tendre » m’avait shooté dans le ventre à 6 mois de grossesse…
Là, tu as encore des forces (+ de la jeunesse et de la beauté pour refaire ta vie) – alors, pars… souviens-toi que chaque jour, tu perds de la force, de la jeunesse & de la beauté.. Plus tard, tu n’auras plus ces atouts-là et tu seras encore plus à sa merci (si tu survis aux violences) !
Mais il ne faut pas espérer non plus s’en débarrasser en le quittant (surtout si vous avez un enfant ensemble) ; il faut savoir qu’il continuera à te persécuter, en ne te donnant pas 1 sou, en faisant contre toi de fausses accusations et surtout en essayant de te prendre ton enfant pour te faire souffrir.
On n’est pas soutenue : la loi est pour les hommes (qui peuvent tout nous faire sans devoir le payer) ; les juges tiennent pour eux parce que ça rapporte et les assistantes sociales (des ignorantes sans cœur, aimant mépriser le monde pour se sentir supérieures) avalent toutes les théories débiles et jettent toute la faute, toujours, sur la femme ! (l’homme s’en sort toujours tout blanc !)

Believe me, I speak from experience, I experienced that, during more than 20 years, my tailbone moved (kick of my husband), I suffered from terrible migraines, almost everyday for years, tremor,syncope, exhaustion, and  with that, with two children (one was a baby and the other, epileptic) on the arms. My 2nd daughter died at 6 weeks because of my "dear husband" had shot me in the belly at 6 months pregnant

There, you still have strengths (+ youth and beauty to remake your life) - then go, remember to yourself everyday that you lose strength youth & beauty, later, you'll not have these advantages and then you will be more at its orders (if you survive the violence)

But don't expect either getting rid of him by leaving him (especially if you have a child together), you must know that he'll continue to persecute you, by not giving you one penny, making fdalse accusations against you and especially trying to take away your child to make you suffer.

It isn't supported. the law is for men (which can make us everything without having to pay). Judges take for them because it pays and social workers (ignorant without heart, loving to despise the world to feel superior) swallow all stupid theories and throw all the blame always on the women! (the man always comes out all white!).

This girl is a religion <3 She has to be on SS. <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2015, 08:33:48 AM »
that woman will never go throught the psychological test

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2015, 08:43:38 AM »
I just checked the new website. It's sooo weird. I definitely prefered before.

that woman will never go throught the psychological test
We can't really know. Even if obviously, she seems fragile and definitely a shame that she could be used for a reality show kkk.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2015, 08:53:58 AM »
Qui Veut Epouser Mon Fils - season 4, starting on June 26, is using SS9's timeslot (of live shows), until  August 14.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2015, 11:57:12 AM »
look what i found on twitter :
Spoiler for Hiden:

i think it's obviously a fake but maybe that the date is good.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2015, 01:11:40 PM »
look what i found on twitter :
Spoiler for Hiden:

i think it's obviously a fake but maybe that the date is good.
LOL @ those fans <3 They're getting better years after years tho!! ;D
After Secret straight after the launch show kkkkk, emm no. I hope there will still be live feed night as usual around 1am <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2015, 12:53:22 PM »
They tried to cast Samia, a tunisian humoristic woman . I think she would have been gr8 there. She declined the offer because she said it's not in her values to go to a show like this, and she would have prefered to be called for something related to her work. <3

So we have an idea of what type of contestants they'd like to cast. :) (bye bye Lorente's clichees :-*)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2015, 06:11:38 PM »
I saw that. i think they tried to do a cast with people "more normal" (i mean not a entire top model cast) , or like for ss8 with people with huge secrets or very funny people, like christophe beaugrand said that this season will be very funny ! i can't wait

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2015, 05:11:14 AM »
I saw that. i think they tried to do a cast with people "more normal" (i mean not a entire top model cast) , or like for ss8 with people with huge secrets or very funny people, like christophe beaugrand said that this season will be very funny ! i can't wait
Absolutely. I still think they're going to cast two or three models, hopefully not 10 models and 10 "normal" people kkkk, what a contrast to watch kekekeke.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2015, 04:28:45 PM »
There is an important rumour saying there will be like 26 HMs this year :( !
All I hope, if it is true, is that they aren't going to make the Duo twist. I know Stephane Joffre wanted to do the Duo Twist for Les Anges 6, so I hope he won't for SS9. Even if with the concept of cagnottes and duos a la Nadège/Thomas, it could be very very interesting.

OK. I think I just unraveled their twist. They said they want fun, it must be something like that, if it's like the duo Nadège/Thomas with if one is nominated, the other is too (with individual evictions), it's gonna be too good. <3

And OK I should just calm down ;D maybe i didnt unraveled anything.

Edit - Plus it could help to get easily rid of the plants! must definitely be that. kkkkkkk. ok i calm down :-*

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2015, 06:55:23 PM »
There is an important rumour saying there will be like 26 HMs this year :( !
All I hope, if it is true, is that they aren't going to make the Duo twist. I know Stephane Joffre wanted to do the Duo Twist for Les Anges 6, so I hope he won't for SS9. Even if with the concept of cagnottes and duos a la Nadège/Thomas, it could be very very interesting.

OK. I think I just unraveled their twist. They said they want fun, it must be something like that, if it's like the duo Nadège/Thomas with if one is nominated, the other is too (with individual evictions), it's gonna be too good. <3

And OK I should just calm down ;D maybe i didnt unraveled anything.

Edit - Plus it could help to get easily rid of the plants! must definitely be that. kkkkkkk. ok i calm down :-*
i hope that it a fake rumour.
BTW there is another rumour saying that the application for the casting is ended.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2015, 11:40:34 AM »
the teaser is in filming !!  :ali :ali

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2015, 10:13:38 AM »
Kevin and Jonathan, twins, could be contestants on this season of Secret Story. I talk about it because I remember Zelko and Zarko, twins from Secret Story 5 were revealed like 3 weeks before it starts. So who knows. Maybe their participation is still viable.

Also, Kevin is dating Madonna, but the secret won't be related to that of course.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2015, 10:14:39 AM »
Of course no worries for the girls of this forum. There is one each for Marie and Jackie. :-*

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2015, 10:23:36 AM »
u talk as if someone would be attracted by those two