Author Topic: Secret Story 9 France  (Read 46078 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Secret Story 9 France
« Reply #300 on: August 27, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »
Manon pushed the buzzer alarm to expose Emilie/loic secret, she said la voix they are Sister/brother.

#EmilieRainha
Did you read it in wikipedia ?
Emilie looks like Anaïs kkk.

nope, i watched yesterdays quotidienne :3
Ah LOL, i'm sorry, I think you hallucinated, she never pressed the button lol.
She only said "I'm 99% sure they're brother and sister" :)

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #301 on: August 27, 2015, 06:52:00 PM »
Manon pushed the buzzer alarm to expose Emilie/loic secret, she said la voix they are Sister/brother.

#EmilieRainha
Did you read it in wikipedia ?
Emilie looks like Anaïs kkk.

nope, i watched yesterdays quotidienne :3
Ah LOL, i'm sorry, I think you hallucinated, she never pressed the button lol.
She only said "I'm 99% sure they're brother and sister" :)

you ´re right kkkk i thought she did push , and we went to see it on todays episode but I was wrong .

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2015, 08:18:49 AM »
Live eviction show tonight, 11:30PM.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2015, 11:33:08 AM »
The HMs of the Little House stole all the keys, tonight during the live show, they'll try to stole the bust of the joconde in which there are the 6 immuntiies for them. If they're caught, the immunity will go for the Big House and the Little House will be up for eviction.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2015, 07:44:58 PM »
who was evicted??????????????? I work til tomorrow midday  :(

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2015, 07:50:53 PM »
My new ranking
1.Rémi
2.Mélanie
3.Claudia
4.Alia
5.Emilie

6.Ali
7.Arthur
8.Loic
9.Karisma

10.Jonathan
11.Tony
12.Nicolas
13.Coralie
14.Kévin
15.Manon

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2015, 07:51:27 PM »
who was evicted??????????????? I work til tomorrow midday  :(
Vanessa was evicted

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2015, 08:14:39 PM »
LIVE EVICTION 1 : Vanessa evicted, Karisma discovers her twin sister's face.

After one week spent in two different houses, the housemates lived the merge but also the first eviction. A live show full of surprises.

A HEAVY INFILTRATION.
The little house did a live infiltration in the house to steal the bust of la Joconde, they succeeded it and therefore won the immunity! The big house discovered videos of the little house's week and all their infiltration but also Rémi that was the helping them :D

REMI MADE A BIG CONFESSION IN THE DIARY ROOM :o
Rémi revealed to La Voix that he thinks he knows Emilie's and Loic's secret, because he knew Emilie before entering the house, they already met each other, and he thinks she and Loic are twins!
Rémito: "I know Emilie and I think I know her secret. I think Emilie has a twin brother and that it's Loic. She doesn't know my secret because it's something very personal that I never speak about!"

Later, La Voix gathered Loic and Emilie in the DR.
Emilie: "I already met him on Marseille! It happened that sometimes I meet him at parties"!

La Voix asked Rémi if he wants to protect Loic's and Emilie's secret like if it was his secret, Rémi accepted! He'll have to protect their secret just like it was his! Rémi also keeps his own secret : I was born in a jail. Mi Rémito <3

NICOLAS MUST SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH!
Nicolas received a mission by La Voix. For the next 48hrs he must shut his fucking mouth. The guy is very talkative and annoyed most of the HMs, he only has a board now to talk, if he speaks, he'll loose €200!

KARISMA DISCOVERS HER TWIN SISTER'S FACE!
Karisma was called in the DR, she revealed to the audience her secret : I never met my twin! Then, the host showed her a vidéo of her sister that is in Népal. Karisma seemed very emotive lol. (I think she already saw the video before though).
Karisma: "I was adopted at 6 months old. Nepal legislation doesn't allow two little girls together! Later, they got my brother. When I was 12, my mom told me I had a twin, I asked myself so many questions, people were very touched and sad by my story."

KEVIN AND MELANIE ARE BACK.
Kévin and Mélanie went to Dubaï to find powers, and they are back in France, and now enter in the house of Secret Story 9. Although it is not their secret, Claudia and Kévin (and Mélanie) must keep secret that Claudia and Kévin are a couple.

SEVEN HMs NOMINATED,
and here is the order of the saved HMs (called by the host to re enter): Coralie, Tony, Claudia, Jonathan, then Alia.

Vanessa and Nicolas are the lasts in the eviction room,

and then it's Vanessa, that is evicted.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2015, 08:15:28 PM »
It really was a gr8 live show! :D <3

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2015, 08:40:03 PM »
amazing recap!!! I couldnt imagine vanessa evicted in the first week with all that air time in the past episodes

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2015, 09:18:43 PM »
amazing recap!!! I couldnt imagine vanessa evicted in the first week with all that air time in the past episodes
Babe, you work on a Saturday, you definitely deserved an acceptable recap <3
And I saw you kept following the season even if sometimes was hard for you to understand everything.  :Ang #amolosefforts

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #311 on: August 29, 2015, 09:13:43 AM »
Live show ratings : 1,1m viewers, 17,4% of share.
Friday's dailyshow : 594.000 viewers

FYI : "Les Ch'tis VS Les Marseillais" did 700.000 viewers and "Les Anges" is on 500.000 viewers lately. SS is not longer the biggest reality show in France.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: August 29, 2015, 09:35:14 AM »
A few hours after the merge, Coralie and Alia already start to criticize the girls of the little house and the new girl : Melanie. They said they (Alia & Coralie) are the best girls in the house, they're prettier, that Melanie is beautiful but her nose is the fail, Coralie said that she doesn't understand how Rémi could hang out with "that" (talking about Emilie lmao). Mean Gurls.

Rémi and Emilie slept in the same bed, they act like they're together, thought there was some kissing in the bed when everybody was sleeping, and there was a fight between the twins : Emilie and Loic, but Loic just made some acting and did like he was pissed, he plays like he is Emilie's ex boyfriend. 

Loic seems to want something with Mélanie. ::)

This season is going to become full of couples, I'm gonna h8 it!

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: August 29, 2015, 10:37:26 AM »
Thanks for the recap Emilio!!! ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: August 29, 2015, 02:15:06 PM »
BTW, Karisma's secret "I have never met my twin" is fake. They have met many times before so basically, she just has a twin sister...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: August 29, 2015, 02:41:12 PM »
La voix will take a decision on Monday because of someone's secret, most likely Karisma's one. It's said "La voix will take exceptional decisions", just like Christophe the host that said about Rémi, Emilie and Loic in the live show "la voix will take exceptional decisions" ::)

Maybe they will only change the secret of Karisma to something like : I was away from my twin for 22 years.

@joako : no prob :)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #316 on: August 29, 2015, 06:38:30 PM »
People drive me crazy on twitter. They say that the production knew for Loïc, Emilie and Remi. And also for the karisma secret  ::) . And some insult Leila, because of the small clash she had with Vanessa on the After Secret.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: August 29, 2015, 06:53:36 PM »
Don't let them drive you crazy, just trust their tweets kkk. I think production kinda knew Karisma's secret wasn't exactly like it was said, cuz they knew she and her twin were exchanging mails etc... ???

In less than three mins, you can find Karisma's fb and pics with her twin <3 lol. This season is so weird, it seems they want unpredictible events :(

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #318 on: August 29, 2015, 07:15:15 PM »
Maybe you're right after all???
Here is the 2nd live show :
http://filetrip.net/view?jDsPLCo7gl

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: August 29, 2015, 07:35:07 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: August 29, 2015, 07:37:34 PM »
People drive me crazy on twitter. They say that the production knew for Loïc, Emilie and Remi. And also for the karisma secret  ::) . And some insult Leila, because of the small clash she had with Vanessa on the After Secret.

How could they have not known ? Housemates are required to give their personnal facebook page, including Karisma's full of pics with her sister page...

They definetly also knew about Remi/Emilie, just like they knew about the Emilie/Anais connection.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: August 29, 2015, 07:43:13 PM »
Maybe you're right after all???
Here is the 2nd live show :
http://filetrip.net/view?jDsPLCo7gl
Thanks LoLo  ;D

The percentages:

22% Coralie
19% Claudia
14% Nicolas
13% Alia
13% Tony
10% Jonathan
9% Vanessa

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2015, 12:15:33 PM »
Where can I watch the daily shows
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: August 30, 2015, 12:19:36 PM »
RECAP: Some of the things that happened between last night and today.

Coralie feels so bad since Emilie entered in the house, because Emilie and Rémi play like they are a couple, and Coralie feels like Emilie stole her "guy" because Coralie loved to spend the first week with Rémi.

Coralie lied to some housemates about Alia, she said that Alia said she's the prettiest girl in the house she doesn't fear the other girls lmao, when actually Coralie is the one saying it. ::) But there might be a reason to this, apparently Coralie lied and betrayed Alia because she's being hated by the whole house, most of the HMs can't stand Alia's maneers of princess. A few days ago there was a fight in which Alia said : "You are porks", because of the dishes, and Alia said she'll clean only her stuffs, but she doesn't clean too much so it's also why she is hated by most of them now.

Today was a task, they must learn the commandements (rules) de la voix, if someone answers good, (s)he wins 200€ and must pick it from someone's pot, pratically everyone picked on Alia's pot. It starts to annoy Alia.

Manon can't stand Karisma anymore. She thinks she's a plant, but that Claudia and Alia are plants too. Manon is considering to nominate Karisma. (Manon must be the biggest villain we ever had on Secret Story, just saying).

Alia and Ali are closer since Ali entered in the big house... Another couple ? kkkk. :-\

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #324 on: August 30, 2015, 12:25:32 PM »
Where can I watch the daily shows
Blog Azul <3 (Portugal's website, I think you know it lol).
or you can check around here : http://mareplaytv.fr/video/secret-story-9-quotidienne-du-24-aout-2015/

My best advice would be : https://www.google.fr/?gws_rd=ssl#q=secret+story+9+quotidienne+du+24+ao%C3%BBt+2015 , you then just replace the date for the daily show you want to watch, then click on the mareplaytv.fr website;.