Author Topic: The FX's AHS Thread [Spoilers]  (Read 14967 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: The FX's AHS Thread [Spoilers]
« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2015, 05:28:45 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Depravity
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:02:13 AMQuote from: Depths of DepravityIf I would have written Freak Show it would have been the best season ever kkkk

and btw police searching Bette and Dot for killing their mother in Episode and not being heard again kkkkkkkLOL it's typical Ryan Murphy plot inconsistencies (Image removed from quote.)

but REGINA is the biggest LOLWHY of this season why bring in a character looking for her mother with a lot of promise only to kill her
I'm going to be completely honest with you

I think Gabourey originally had the Freak Show over-weight girl role but she didn't wanted that or she didn't ended up fitting so they created "Regina" out of nowhere and they cast another woman for the other role

but it's just speculation kkkk

It's  very much possible, the overweight girl was so random and how the F did you get here.... I think when Gabourey was supposed to play her, the role was more significant.... But I guess she didn't want to play the role of the Freakshow Fatgirl

I mean Gabourey is always cast for her weight... I think she may got offended because they were explicitingly calling her fat so they canged it to a normal character lol which is harsh, but it's true

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2015, 05:34:27 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Depravity
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:02:13 AMQuote from: Depths of DepravityIf I would have written Freak Show it would have been the best season ever kkkk

and btw police searching Bette and Dot for killing their mother in Episode and not being heard again kkkkkkkLOL it's typical Ryan Murphy plot inconsistencies (Image removed from quote.)

but REGINA is the biggest LOLWHY of this season why bring in a character looking for her mother with a lot of promise only to kill her

I think Gabourey originally had the Freak Show over-weight girl role but she didn't wanted that or she didn't ended up fitting so they created "Regina" out of nowhere and they cast another woman for the other role

It's  very much possible, the overweight girl was so random and how the F did you get here.... I think when Gabourey was supposed to play her, the role was more significant.... But I guess she didn't want to play the role of the Freakshow Fatgirl

I mean Gabourey is always cast for her weight... I think she may got offended because they were explicitingly calling her fat so they canged it to a normal character lol which is harsh, but it's true

if she was offended by being cast because of her weight, she should just quit acting cause she's not gonna be cast for her talent let's be honest for a sec

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2015, 06:50:36 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Depths of Depravity on Today at 11:28:45 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 11:25:41 AMQuote from: Depths of DepravityQuote from: marie on Today at 11:02:13 AMQuote from: Depths of DepravityIf I would have written Freak Show it would have been the best season ever kkkk

if she was offended by being cast because of her weight, she should just quit acting cause she's not gonna be cast for her talent let's be honest for a sec

This is true... I realized it when she played Regina ;D she was fine in Coven and just LO! At Precious
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2015, 07:56:10 PM »
well Coven's theme was like "Precious meets Charmed" lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2015, 08:03:07 PM »
marie i want your thought on what happened (most exi does too)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #280 on: January 20, 2015, 03:55:32 AM »
Quote from: Jaki
marie i want your thought on what happened (most exi does too)

You mean the latest episode where a goddess was sawn in half? :( 

the Pepper Episode is my favorite this season, it was well-written, really portrayed Elsa as a very sympathetic character, gave dimensions to rather peripheral character (Pepper), the succeeding 2 episodes were good but are such a let down comparing the the Pepper Episode
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #281 on: February 24, 2015, 08:17:17 PM »
Late in but the last episode was great, Elsa's scenes as usual drew the most emotion out of me. I think her ending is what everyone hopes for (well not exactly like hers, but you want to spend eternity only with those you know and love)

The actor, Ben Woolf, who played Meep has died after injuries sustained from a car accident at 34 :'(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

• Big Brother
« Reply #282 on: June 15, 2015, 07:17:04 PM »
This season was horrible, not sure if i'll watch next season

I found something better <3333

! No longer available

! No longer available

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2015, 01:59:25 AM »
It's not loading ;D yeah me neither. Not sure if I will watch next season since Jessica Lange won't be in it and Emma Roberts will be in Scream Queens anyway (which I will watch for sure)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2015, 11:03:45 AM »
it's an horror telenovela about a girl during the XIX century called María that is possessed by the devil and when she's normal she falls in love with her doctor (who wants to prove she's just crazy) which at the same time is engaged with the sister of the girl that bullies María kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Big Brother
« Reply #285 on: June 16, 2015, 11:19:52 AM »
lmao Jackie and I watched half of the finale together and we were dying in the part where Ryan Murphy makes Dandy kills all the freaks cuz he didn't knew what to do with them

Amazon Eve not being the one to kill Dandy was a disgrace

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #286 on: June 16, 2015, 12:17:15 PM »
It's not loading ;D yeah me neither. Not sure if I will watch next season since Jessica Lange won't be in it and Emma Roberts will be in Scream Queens anyway (which I will watch for sure)

Oh i'm 100% giving Hotel a shot tbh. I'm basically in love with all the male cast (Matt Bomer, Cheyenne Jackson, Max Greenfiel, Wes Bentley), Chloë Sevigny is back, Lady Gaga is a decent actress, Sarah Paulson will be a villain.. And hell, who knows, maybe Kathy Bates will get a good character this time ?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2015, 04:47:18 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 06:59:25 PMIt's not loading (Image removed from quote.) yeah me neither. Not sure if I will watch next season since Jessica Lange won't be in it and Emma Roberts will be in Scream Queens anyway (which I will watch for sure)
Oh i'm 100% giving Hotel a shot tbh. I'm basically in love with all the male cast (Matt Bomer, Cheyenne Jackson, Max Greenfiel, Wes Bentley), Chloë Sevigny is back, Lady Gaga is a decent actress, Sarah Paulson will be a villain.. And hell, who knows, maybe Kathy Bates will get a good character this time ?

Kathy. Bates was terribly underused in Freak Show I say, less screen time for Paulson more for Bates... But I do appreciate that Paulson isn't playing the main hero next season, it's gotten repetitive

But yeah, I adore Matt Bomer and Max Greenfield, so yeah, I guess why not ;D

Are either of you watching Scream Queens, I know Jackie you will give it a shot just for hoping Lea Michele gets killed in it LOOOOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #288 on: June 16, 2015, 04:49:57 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
lmao Jackie and I watched half of the finale together and we were dying in the part where Ryan Murphy makes Dandy kills all the freaks cuz he didn't knew what to do with them

Amazon Eve not being the one to kill Dandy was a disgrace

Everybody knows that Ma Petite and Amazon Eve were the true stars that season <3 forever in our hearts <3

I wanted amazon eve to butcher Dandy :( can we also talk about how Emma Roberts was randomly sawed in half.... That was so random ;D

The story you described somehow reminded me of Mary Shelley's life story LOOOOL don't know why but...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #289 on: June 16, 2015, 11:27:37 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 06:59:25 PMIt's not loading (Image removed from quote.) yeah me neither. Not sure if I will watch next season since Jessica Lange won't be in it and Emma Roberts will be in Scream Queens anyway (which I will watch for sure)

Kathy. Bates was terribly underused in Freak Show I say, less screen time for Paulson more for Bates... But I do appreciate that Paulson isn't playing the main hero next season, it's gotten repetitive

But yeah, I adore Matt Bomer and Max Greenfield, so yeah, I guess why not ;D

Are either of you watching Scream Queens, I know Jackie you will give it a shot just for hoping Lea Michele gets killed in it LOOOOL

Yah of course i will watch it for my sis Keke! Supporting young black girls working out! Even Lea Michele couldn't stop me from doing that :p

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #290 on: June 17, 2015, 02:10:54 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 09:47:18 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on Yesterday at 06:59:25 PMIt's not loading (Image removed from quote.) yeah me neither. Not sure if I will watch next season since Jessica Lange won't be in it and Emma Roberts will be in Scream Queens anyway (which I will watch for sure)

But yeah, I adore Matt Bomer and Max Greenfield, so yeah, I guess why not (Image removed from quote.)

Yah of course i will watch it for my sis Keke! Supporting young black girls working out! Even Lea Michele couldn't stop me from doing that :p

And. Lea Michele possibly dying in it? LOL

I really like the young cast, it's very goddess dominate! Abigail, Keke, Ariana, Carrie Fisher's daughter, the girl from Freakshow who got kidnapped by the clown, and of course Emma Roberts <333333 and I love Jamie Lee Curtis ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »
It's been confirmed Emma Roberts will return in AHS Hotel

so she'll probably get a character with potential that gets randomly killed in the last episode

I still have to understand Maggie Esmeralda's story arc

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2015, 03:15:03 PM »
It's been confirmed Emma Roberts will return in AHS Hotel

so she'll probably get a character with potential that gets randomly killed in the last episode

I mean, what's good about the "Hotel" them is that they can definetly have some characther stay only a few episode and shake things up then go.

I have hope cuz Ryan said this season is much more "horror" oriented AND Lady Gaga will be caught in a love triangle between Matt and Finn so i can dream.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2015, 03:10:35 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield on Today at 06:42:37 AMIt's been confirmed Emma Roberts will return in AHS Hotel

I mean, what's good about the "Hotel" them is that they can definetly have some characther stay only a few episode and shake things up then go.

I have hope cuz Ryan said this season is much more "horror" oriented AND Lady Gaga will be caught in a love triangle between Matt and Finn so i can dream.

LOL I guess Emma can film Scream Queens and Hotel at the same time... Maggie's character was the most random character that season, she wasn't a villain but all the freaks hated her and she randomly got sawed in half kkkkkkk

I read somewhere Finn initially signed in to Freakshow thinking Dandy won't be that big of character, and that he will return if his character doesn't appear that much.... So I'm guessing Matt Bomer wins there, granted that their characters aren't killed
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2015, 03:11:54 AM »
Emma Roberts and Evan Peters have split up BTW soooooo....kkkkkkkkk, I wonder if Ryan. Murphy will make them a couple in the show LOL

I wonder if Frances Conroy will return next season, considering her character, the fab Gloria Mott, was killed so early last season
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #295 on: November 07, 2015, 08:45:33 AM »
Anybody watching this? Plot is confusing but Gaga's character is interesting... Angela and Kathy are GODDESSES as usual...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19