Author Topic: Big Brother US 12  (Read 20167 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother US 12
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2010, 10:17:20 AM »
Initial nominees are...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Enzo and Ragan.

Ragan is the target, but I think this week could be Lane's biggest mistake, because if a nominee wins veto, he says he'd have to put up Britney.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2010, 01:36:51 PM »
Initial nominees are...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Enzo and Ragan.

Ragan is the target, but I think this week could be Lane's biggest mistake, because if a nominee wins veto, he says he'd have to put up Britney.

Yeah, that's obviously the case of the Non-Brigadier nominee gets the veto. This is pretty much what I've been expecting. I'm not surprised by these nomination choices.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2010, 08:49:35 AM »
Veto winner is...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Enzo

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »
Not the worse scenario, but considering this is Big Brother, it's never going to be the best scenario either.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Replacement nominee was Hayden

Ragan evicted 2-2 (Edit: 2-0 sorry  :D)

Hayden HoH
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:08:39 AM by OmgItsPhil »

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2010, 06:34:12 AM »
I missed last night episode so I haven't watched online yet.

Ragan must've been evicted 2-0, becasue 2-2 means four people must've voted. Just to clear that up incase someone doesn't understand.

And, here's how the week will likely end up being:

1. Hayden gets veto & Enzo evicts Britney
2. Enzo wins veto & evicts Britney
3. Britney wins veto & evicts Enzo
4. Lane wins veto & will have to officially choose between the Brigade or Britney.

This week will the most messed up for Lane. He will have a hard time getting the jury's respect.

Right now I'd bet the clothes on my back that either Britney or Hayden will win.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2010, 08:31:53 AM »
I missed last night episode so I haven't watched online yet.

Ragan must've been evicted 2-0, becasue 2-2 means four people must've voted. Just to clear that up incase someone doesn't understand.

And, here's how the week will likely end up being:

1. Hayden gets veto & Enzo evicts Britney
2. Enzo wins veto & evicts Britney
3. Britney wins veto & evicts Enzo
4. Lane wins veto & will have to officially choose between the Brigade or Britney.

This week will the most messed up for Lane. He will have a hard time getting the jury's respect.

Right now I'd bet the clothes on my back that either Britney or Hayden will win.

I really hope that Britney wins the veto this so she can evict Enzo. He's just gotten way to cocky lately.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »
Yeah, Enzo is pretty cocky for someone who's not controlling an alliance & only winning one competition.

On Wednesday, that had to least amount of game plot going on ever. Nothing was centered about the game play except for what to do after Enzo ends up winning POV. Instead, the housemates were dancing & talking using sock puppets (Brian flashbacks) most of the show.

Then, Thursday, things worked out well. Ragan's idea of telling Britney she'll win if they'll end up as fina ltwo. That's clearly nothing worth to take for heart because all that is was Ragan trying to get to final four. Ragan would stillfight to make sure he wins if he was sitting next to Britney in the final two. It wouldn't be easy for either of them. Ragan didn't show enough reason that their odds of winning was decent. Thus, Britney had no reason to keep Ragan.

Also, after Matt entered the jury house, he finally revealed that his story of his wife being sick was all a lie. Kathy, has battled sickness of Cancer for ten years was really offended. She was crying and really told Matt off. Brendon says to Matt he's probably ending up in Hell and Rachel says to Matt he's the worst person ever. The other jurors tried to get him to leave the kitchen while Kathy was still pretty upset. It looked like they were going to evict Matt from the jury house, LOL.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2010, 02:06:27 AM »
I really wish Britney had taken the advice from Ragan last week about splitting the votes, because now she's going to be evicted on Thursday. The guys told her about their alliance, and she knows it's all over for her.

Hayden won the veto.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2010, 03:42:28 PM »
OMG, those guys told her about their alliance??????? Do they not think she's going to the jury?????

Since Hayden has the veto, yeah, it's over for Britney it looks. Or could she get the other nominee out. Britney isn't stupid. She may be able to throw Lane under the bus. Lane promised her final two and the evidence speaks for itself when Lane never nominated Britney. This coul be her fighting chance.

Offline Art

• Head of House
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2010, 06:17:52 AM »
Britney is stupid, she is not fighting at all. She is in love with Lane and doesn't want to fight against him. At least, that is what's happening on the feeds. They will show something different on tv, which is what they did all season.
Enzo is bragging a lot about their alliance, saying it is the best alliance ever. He is sure he will be a celebrity after the show, I cannot wait 'til he finds out he isn't. :D

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2010, 06:25:25 AM »
Britney is stupid, she is not fighting at all. She is in love with Lane and doesn't want to fight against him. At least, that is what's happening on the feeds. They will show something different on tv, which is what they did all season.
Enzo is bragging a lot about their alliance, saying it is the best alliance ever. He is sure he will be a celebrity after the show, I cannot wait 'til he finds out he isn't. :D

This whole season flat out sucked. Its a shame considering BB10 and BB11 were both really good seasons. But this season is like BB9 with higher ratings. I mean, honestly who the hell am I suppose to root for after Brit is gone Lane, who I don't care about, Hayden, who I also don't care about, or Enzo, who I'm really starting hate and who has that Northeast cockiness (sorry if anyone on here is from there I don't mean everyone from the Northeast have it but alot do).

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »
yeah right, its a total disaster. it already was casting wise to begin with but the worst and most boring guys stayed until the very end   >:(
I am not watching this season anymore, I gave up on last weeks eviction show and maybe gonna watch the final but I just pray that this will be forgotten soon and next year's cast will be much better again and not full of yawners and cowards

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »
yeah right, its a total disaster. it already was casting wise to begin with but the worst and most boring guys stayed until the very end   >:(
I am not watching this season anymore, I gave up on last weeks eviction show and maybe gonna watch the final but I just pray that this will be forgotten soon and next year's cast will be much better again and not full of yawners and cowards

Looks like the 2010 editions of the bigger BB countries were an EPIC FAIL.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2010, 11:44:27 AM »
Wow, I enjoyed much of this season, I'm totally surprised to hear otherwise.

- I liked most of the people. I believe only Matt was our only bad issue.
- We had an interesting way of people fighting to stay & did well. Matt having the DPOV, Brenchel winning, Britney not being as threatening as Monet, the Bridage remaining such a secret were all good moves. Our floaters like Andrew, Kristen, & Kathy were almost too easy to burn.

This season was better than seasons 10 & 11, which were also good. Season 12 obviously beats seasons 6, 7, 8 & 9 for me.

This season was more like the old days of BB2-4 rather than BB season more recent. It wasn't so obvious of someone controlling the game. Not as hardcorw like BB2 with Will, BB3 with Danielle, & BB4 with Alison, but at least we didn't get one side vs. the other so obnoxiously like we've been getting.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2010, 01:49:56 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney has been evicted from the house and is the sixth juror.

Worst final three ever? I think so.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2010, 01:59:11 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney has been evicted from the house and is the sixth juror.

Worst final three ever? I think so.

I agree, or at the very least this f3 ties with Adam, Ryan, and Sheila for the worst.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2010, 09:14:04 AM »
Wow, I enjoyed much of this season, I'm totally surprised to hear otherwise.

- I liked most of the people. I believe only Matt was our only bad issue.
- We had an interesting way of people fighting to stay & did well. Matt having the DPOV, Brenchel winning, Britney not being as threatening as Monet, the Bridage remaining such a secret were all good moves. Our floaters like Andrew, Kristen, & Kathy were almost too easy to burn.

This season was better than seasons 10 & 11, which were also good. Season 12 obviously beats seasons 6, 7, 8 & 9 for me.

This season was more like the old days of BB2-4 rather than BB season more recent. It wasn't so obvious of someone controlling the game. Not as hardcorw like BB2 with Will, BB3 with Danielle, & BB4 with Alison, but at least we didn't get one side vs. the other so obnoxiously like we've been getting.
sorry but I disagree on all of that. Nobody was controlling the game? Are you kidding me? this season has been the most predictable ever - almost all the time the voting was unanimous and it was just obvious that nobody had the guts to vote different than what Birdcage wanted to happen. No other secret alliances and this stupid loyalty made everything quite easy for them but I think they were just lucky to be casted in a season where most people had no clue about the game anyway.
it was so boring to see that none of the lying and backstabbing which I loved in the last seasons happened this time around and everyone was just voting how they were expected to.
also most people in this season had very obnoxious personalities.
a total failure!

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2010, 11:46:24 AM »
Of coursesomeone was controlling somthing for a while. I did say it wasn't like BB2 & BB3 when we had brillant people like Dr. Will & Danielle controlling the game. I didn't have a problem with much of the people. Matt was the only person I totally disliked. That's probably why I have a bit more likeness for this season. I disliked a lot of people from season like BB3, BB4, BB6, BB7, BB8, & BB9. This season was just not so bad.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2010, 12:05:50 PM »
Of coursesomeone was controlling somthing for a while. I did say it wasn't like BB2 & BB3 when we had brillant people like Dr. Will & Danielle controlling the game. I didn't have a problem with much of the people. Matt was the only person I totally disliked. That's probably why I have a bit more likeness for this season. I disliked a lot of people from season like BB3, BB4, BB6, BB7, BB8, & BB9. This season was just not so bad.

The issue isn't so much that I disliked so many houseguests this season, the bigger issue is that I didn't really like that many of this years houseguest either. I never liked Enzo or Matt and hated the brigade alliance from the beginning. I didn't like Rachel or Brendon. I found Andrew to be annoying as hell. Hayden, Kathy, Kristen, Lane, and Monet were, for the most part, boring. I kind of liked, but only kind of liked, Annie, Britney and Regan but none of them knew how to play the game. For me, I would say that if BB9US was our BB4UK then this season would probably be our equivalent to BB8UK.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: September 10, 2010, 04:25:59 PM »
good observation matt!
it buffles me how they throw Brit out halfway through the week and no there won't be eviction until final night and people have to watch those boring three guys for one more week. is anyone really interested?  ???

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2010, 11:39:14 PM »
good observation matt!
it buffles me how they throw Brit out halfway through the week and no there won't be eviction until final night and people have to watch those boring three guys for one more week. is anyone really interested?  ???
ty, I know that I'm no longer interested in seeing who wins this. Its really a shame too as this will be the first season since season 9 that I will not watch the final and only the fourth final overall that I haven't watched (I wasn't a fan if ED or his bratty daughter so I didn't watch BB8's and I was only nine when BB1's final took place so I wasn't even watching yet).

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2010, 09:56:01 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Final

Hayden, who won the first part of the final HoH competitions played against Lane, who won the second part of the final HoH competitions. Hayden won the final HoH.

Hayden chose to evict Enzo, meaning that Enzo was the eleventh housemate evicted and the seventh and final member of the jury.

In the final vote, Hayden won against Lane with 4-3 votes.

Rachel - Lane
Kathy - Hayden
Matt - Hayden
Brendon - Lane
Ragan - Hayden
Britney - Lane
Enzo - Hayden.

Hayden is the winner of $500,000. Lane wins $50,000.
The winner of America's Favourite Juror and the winner of $25,000 is Britney.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2010, 10:15:34 AM »
well at least Brit won America's Vote and therefore Enzo is the only one from the top 4 that goes home empty handed. great  ;D

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2010, 01:11:48 PM »
That finale wasn't bad at all, it was rather worth watching most of it.

However, Lane was horrible at the final vote. He didn't deserve any vote. Hayden had the game rolling when he honestly said they have the similar social play but Hayden won more competitions, which I believed what got him the respect he deserved to win.

If I could rank the seasons & winners:

Seasons:
1. BB II (2)
2. BB V (5)
3. BB XII (12)
4. BB IV (4)
5. BB XI (11)
6. BB X (10)

GAP

7. BB IX (9)
8. BB VI (6)
9. BB VII AS (7)