Author Topic: Big Brother US 12  (Read 20941 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother US 12
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 04:44:06 AM »
I'm glad Rachel won HoH. I laughed so hard at Monet's answer to the tiebreaker question. From updates she seems to be targeting Britney and Monet.

Edit:
And for the record, here are the results of who the American public believed was the Saboteur -
-Kathy - 21%
-Andrew - 11%
-Matt - 10%
-Britney - 8%
-Kristen - 8%
-Ragan - 7%
-Brendon - 6%
-Lane - 6%
-Annie - 6%
-Enzo - 5%
-Monet - 5%
-Rachel - 4%
-Hayden - 2%
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:05:45 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2010, 07:26:42 AM »
Annie has been sequestered. Obviously there going to bring someone back sooner or later.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 10:47:15 AM »
Annie has been sequestered. Obviously there going to bring someone back sooner or later.

Hey, why not? They do that every third season (BB III, BB VI, & BB XI)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »
I'm glad Rachel won HoH. I laughed so hard at Monet's answer to the tiebreaker question. From updates she seems to be targeting Britney and Monet.
if she's doing this she's more not as smart as she pretends to be. I can see her making the same mistakes as Janelle in the all stars season: ignoring the real threats (birdcage alliance) instead of putting up some females only because of personal ego reasons.

Offline J├Ąck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2010, 06:14:05 PM »
I havent watched a great deal of BBUSA but Janelle seems to be the most notorious hm, you search for BBUSA and the most results are to do with Janelle, what did she do that made her so memorable?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

• Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2010, 06:17:56 PM »
if she's doing this she's more not as smart as she pretends to be. I can see her making the same mistakes as Janelle in the all stars season: ignoring the real threats (birdcage alliance) instead of putting up some females only because of personal ego reasons.

THIS. I can't STAND players who want to vote out someone other than the threat. I couldn't stand Janelle AND her massive group of fans that claim she was the best player ever (yuck!) because in BB VI, Maggie was just the glue to her friendsheep who was only intersted in staying to get Janelle out & win it for Cappy. It took her ten weeks to take Will out in BB AS, and just try remembering how many times she has HOH/POV, which she could've used to get Chilltown split, like at least by week four when all her allies one-by-one had HOH.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »
Rachel nominated
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney and Monet.

The PoV winner is
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney

• Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »
Rachel nominated
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney and Monet.

The PoV winner is
Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney

::) to those nomination choices &  ;D to the POV winner.

Maybe something exciting will come & make a turn-around  :)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2010, 08:31:42 PM »
PoV ceremony results are as follows

Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney saved herself. Rachel nominated Matt.

• Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2010, 01:17:41 AM »
PoV ceremony results are as follows

Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney saved herself. Rachel nominated Matt.

Let's just say. . . . .AWESOME!  ;D

I'm waiting for Josh to have the Wednesday Week 1 episode up so I can doWeek 1 Evic./Week  2 Noms.. Here's what actually happened last Sunday as far as my views:

Rachel is so stupid. She has known Brendon for 14 days and she will probably bend over backwards for that guy. Sure he's nice, but hoodness, it's been TWO WEEKS! Tkae it slow, girl. Not to mention, when she won HOH, she was at the HOH competition with NO PANTS on, they blurred her when she was jumping up & down.

Hayden & Kristen are also kind of showing showmance signs, but they are taking everything VERY SLOW.

During the HHN compeitition, it came dfown to Kathy vs. Britney, as Kathy pulled through. But Britney was really given a raw deal.

Housemates are made aware that Annie was the sabotuer, they didn't really know, which shows they were just wanting her out for her potential threatness rather than worrying about her as a sabotuer.

Britney & Monet are nominated, which is totally wrong!!!  >:( ::)Matt/Hayden deserved to be the nominees, because they were first responsible for putting Her/Brendon up.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2010, 01:46:00 AM »
In my opinion, Rachel is doing the same things that Janelle did wrong - nominating the bitchy females instead of the threats.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Eviction results
Andrew - Monet
Brendon - Monet
Britney - Matt
Enzo - Monet
Hayden - Monet
Kathy - Matt
Kristen - Monet
Lane - Monet
Ragan - Monet

Monet evicted with 7 to 2 votes.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2010, 02:09:35 AM »
I actually feel kind of sorry for the person who was evicted considering they didn't really do anything to warrant an eviction this early.

• Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2010, 02:21:13 AM »
I personally find Matt to be a very disgusting dude to tell the housemates his wife has a life-threatening illness to gain sympathy from the housemates when his wife is totally fine. That is just way too horrible. I mean, he's more deceptive than Natalie being an 18 year-old 24 year-old. I mean, what kind of role is he setting himself up for in the country for other countries?

And for HOH . . . . . it is TBA tonight (spoilers) & Sunday (broadcasted)

My hope is for HOH hopefuls are Britney, for the turn around drama we'll all love for next week. Andrew and Kathy for the randomness we'll need, just to get them involved. Kristen, just because it could change up the Brigade. Other than that, it doesn'tm atter to me.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 01:33:13 PM »
HoH competition results
Spoiler for Hiden:
Matt won.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2010, 02:02:28 PM »
Nominations are -
Spoiler for Hiden:
Andrew and Kathy

• Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »
Totally disappointed about HOH. However, it's freaking time we see an HOH who has a brain and will make their own decisions (unlike you, Rachel). However, these nominees are too surprising to be legit. I could bet the clothes on my back that both those nominees are pawns (just remember Jessie nominating Michele & Jordan without even making a speech?) and someone is totally getting backdoored hardcore this week.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2010, 08:06:54 PM »
It seems the plan is
Spoiler for Hiden:
to backdoor Brendon or Rachel. Not that surprising.

However, the plan seems to have come up against a problem as...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel and Brendon are BOTH playing for PoV along with Matt, Kathy, Andrew and Lane.

Edit - PoV results
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon won.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 10:06:51 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2010, 11:10:32 PM »
I think this show is rigged towards certain people this time around  :'(

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2010, 11:59:19 PM »
I personally think Matt made a mistake by nominating who he did, thinking he could target the couple after the veto, but his plan has completely failed, unless the veto winner is stupid enough to use it. It's near impossible to rig HoH and Veto competitions, I don't think the show is rigged.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2010, 08:17:52 PM »
I understand Matt's plan, it was to backdoor either Brendon or Rachael but WHAT ARE THE ODDS! but Brendon won. I somewhat hope he is stupid enough to use the PoV lol.

I dont want either Brendon or Rachel to win. At first I liked them but Rachael's personality is really odd and Brendon seems too wimpy and sensitive for an environment such as the BBUS house.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2010, 10:43:01 PM »
PoV ceremony results
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon did not use the veto.

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2010, 11:09:19 PM »
I hope something changes either within or against the Brigade Alliance because after next week, if two of them aren't nominated, their alliance will have a majority vote, given that Kristen will side with whatever her & Hayden benefit from. If Kristen is to vote with Hayden and the Brigade, whoever they want out WILL be evicted, because they've got four votes, if the other four voted opposite, it's Matt's call, who would side with his brigade.

Even though Brendon/Rachel are the obvious choice, I don't think it's time to split them up. The Brigade needs to be split up very soon, otherwise it's going to be a very predictable game all along. However, I'm still honestly surprised these four are still together. Also, since Sunday's episode has been broadcasted, Kathy & Andrew have been nominated. If Kathy was to be evicted, we would be down three women, with three women remaining, as Rachel, Britney, & Kristen are all against each other.

• Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2010, 09:01:34 PM »
It has been confirmed with Grodner at an interview that The Saboteur twist is to return.  8)

So, we'll know what's going to occur tonight. My guess it just like AP & CDE, we'll be voting for the next Saboteur.

Got any suggestions? If this is the case, then who should get it? My vote will go to someone who would be unpredictable, like with Jeff or Russell with Coup D' Etat and that's usually the outcome. I say why not give it to Brendon? Wouldn't it cause the most turmoil?  ;D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2010, 01:57:59 AM »
Live show results

Spoiler for Hiden:
In the eviction, Andrew was evicted with 8 of 8 votes. Rachel won HoH, and America will be voting on who could be the next saboteur - The person with the most votes will be given the chance to be the next saboteur. If the person with the most votes is evicted, the person in 2nd place will be given the offer. If they decline, there will be no saboteur.

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2010, 02:11:02 AM »
Tonight's show was ..... great! The boring Kristen was finally shown in an argument yelling at Andrew. Andrew's 'save' speech made an impact and sure he was evicted but he made his mark. Very interesting week ahead. cant wait for live feed to return.

and im not bothered with the saboteur thing.