Author Topic: Big Brother All Stars 3 Bulgaria  (Read 12718 times)

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
Big Brother All Stars 3 Bulgaria
« on: November 11, 2014, 06:30:24 AM »
According to LOVE Style magazine, some of the Housemates in the third season of Big Brother All Stars Bulgaria will be: Ekaterina Evro (VIP Brother 2); Nikolay (VIP Brother 2); Todor (VIP Brother 3), Bonnie (VIP Brother 4); Luidmil (Dancing Stars 3); Petya Buyuklieva (Music Academy); Borislav (Dancing Stars 3); Kalina (Temptation Island); Plamena (Music Idol).
Todor is the grandson of the former communist leader until 1989 Todor Jivkov , which is related to the communist theme this year
It is not confirmed, but I suppose BB All Stars 3 will begin on 19 November, because VIP Brother 6 ends on 17 Nov

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother All Stars 3 Bulgaria
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 06:35:52 AM »
For a second i saw Todor from Big Brother 3 not VIP as you wrote and i was happy that i will hear again this slow voice ;D. I always like to see stars from the 3rd season of BB. :)
But Todor, the grandson of the leader.... ::) I don`t like him...

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 11:02:05 AM »
It's officially confirmed by the official website - Big Brother All Stars will launch on 19 November (Wednesday). 10 Housemates will enter the House - I posted the names of 4 men and 5 women, so I guess there is only one man whose name we don't know yet.
Could somebody please confirm whether Bulgaria is the first country with three all-star seasons?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 01:42:10 PM »
It's officially confirmed by the official website - Big Brother All Stars will launch on 19 November (Wednesday). 10 Housemates will enter the House - I posted the names of 4 men and 5 women, so I guess there is only one man whose name we don't know yet.
Could somebody please confirm whether Bulgaria is the first country with three all-star seasons?
Spain had also 3 all-stars seasons, Portugal will probably have the 3rd one too on January...

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 01:34:56 PM »
So far Nikolay, Todor and Ekaterina are officially confirmed. It looks like these predictions are correct

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 04:49:06 AM »
Tonight begins! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 05:11:00 PM »
The housemates!

Nikolay Purvanov (Nicky the Chinese)
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Fitness model and instructor
He was in VIP Brother 2 with his husband, the singer Azis. Now Nikolay is married to a woman and has a child.

Ekaterina Evro (Katia "Kateto" Evro)
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Actress
She was in VIP Brother 2

Bonka Ilieva (Bony)
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Singer
She was in VIP Brother 4

Borislav Zahariev (Bobby "The turbo")
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Actor

Emil Kamenov
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Guard
He was the second mole in the second season of "The Mole"
My favorite quote said from him in "The Mole" – "I don’t want to eat, I don’t want to sleep, I want somebody dead here on the floor!"  ;D

Petia Buiuklieva
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Singer

Hristo Trifonov
Zodiac sign: Libra
Businessman
He was in Big Brother Family with his wife

Plamena Petrova
Zodiac sign: Aries
Singer
She was in "Music Idol"

Kalina Paskaleva
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Journalist
She was in "The Temptation Island"

Todor Slavkov
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Manager
He was in VIP Brother 3. He is also the grandson of the communistic leader Todor Jivkov

The housemates were handcuffed to each other and entered as a couple.

In the end of the night – Ekaterina and Nikolay, like the first housemates who entered the house had to choose which two people to be free of those handcuffs. In the beginning, Ekaterina wanted her and Nikolay to be free, but Nikolay wanted to free Petia and Emil. Finally Ekaterina said that she agrees with him. And Petia and Emil were free. The thing which nobody knew was that the couple which is free, is automatically nominated because "The freedom has a price".

So the first nominated areEmil and Petia

I KNEW that All Stars season just can’t without this "rough diamond" Emil Kamenov! In the moment when I saw him in "The Mole", I already knew that every television will wants him! ;)
If I was in the show crew, I would handcuff Emil and Nikolay! Explosion on the first hour! "The man" and "The gay husband" together. It would be 1 000 000 dollars moment! Emil says about the gays "I would say that I don’t have anything against them… but I have a lot". But everything is a show for him, well sometimes is not… ::)
My favorites are Nikolay, Emil and Ekaterina! Also support Petia because she is the FIRST BB housemates which I met/know! She is born in the same hospital like me but many years before me, her family was a friend with member of my family and I saw her several times. We are like "Hi, how are you?" but nothing more.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 05:32:36 PM »
I found more pics of the housemates.

Nikolay
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ekaterina
Spoiler for Hiden:
Bony
Spoiler for Hiden:
Borislav
Spoiler for Hiden:
Emil
Spoiler for Hiden:
Petia
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hristo
Spoiler for Hiden:
Plamena
Spoiler for Hiden:
Kalina
Spoiler for Hiden:
Todor
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 05:21:47 AM »
Official website: allstars.novatv.bg

I think that this season has the potencial to be good, but it`s still early to say that. According to the comments which i read in the net - Borislav, Nikolay, Petia, Hristo, Plamena and Bony are most disliked housemates.. Actually it seems that the public likes only Todor and Emil... ::) Still is early to say who is the favourite, everything could change even in the next days. I think that after Petia, the housemate which will be evicted fast will be Bony. She is gypsy woman and probably it will be minus for her, exactly in this season i think.
By the way, the official facebook page for All Stars (which is the same like VIP Brother) has opened poll "Which is the most funniest housemate" and 1st place goes to Emil. The second place goes to Todor, who has 3000 votes less than Emil. So according to this poll (at least to this morning) Emil wins. Tonight the poll will be closed and, who knows, something could change.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 05:52:30 AM »
My ranking:

1 - Nikolay - I just like him! It was strange that when he entered as gay couple with Azis in Vip Brother 2 i didn`t like him - he was in the shadow of the famous partner, Azis was the dominant. But now he has the chance to show the real Nikolay.
2 - Emil - My favourite "mole"! He is funny, attractive to the audience with his "aggressive" behaviour, he is "bad looking" but with open heart. I like him very, very much. The only reason that he is not in the 1st place for me in that game, is that he could be really brutal and cruel sometimes.
3 - Ekaterina - I like her view of life, i like her open heart. She deserves to win.
4 - Petia - 4th place only because i know her. :)
5 - Bony - good person but bad understood from the others.
6 - Plamena - talented girl but she doesn't have the "glamour" somehow.
7 - Borislav - irritating person according to me, but not bothers me to watch him.
8 - Kalina - totally indifferent for me.
9 - Hristo - usually i like Libra men, but not him. This total disrespect to women i can`t tolerate. He is out of everything which i like.
10 - Todor - sorry to say this but he disgusts me. If i know him, probably i would change my mind, but the years i watch him on TV and i turn off TV when i see him. I can`t support someone who is not serious even for a moment and laugh like drunk and drugged teen all the time. I usually like the funny people but the problem is probably that he generally disgust me.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 06:38:15 AM »
I believe in signs.
Yesterday i saw signs.
In the house of All Stars entered Emil Kamenov. He was handcuffed with woman from my town, which i know.
He was close friend with man in the show "The mole" who was also from my town, from neighbourhood near.
He was "mole" in the show "The mole" - i am going to do forum game based on this show.
He likes what i like, he thinks what i think and he couldnt live without love just like me. And i bet that he will search for it also in the house, i guess with Plamena, except if she is too "girly" for him.
He believes in signs.
So i saw THE SIGN....
Emil and I WILL MARRY! ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 01:16:00 PM »
And they copied BBUK once again lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 03:32:31 PM »
Ekaterina and Nikolay feels good with each other.

Kalina and Todor flirting before to sleep.

Petia begins to going crazy. She want this, she wants that...

The favourite housemate according to the poll in Facebook is Emil. He have to choose who will live in the backyard in the "trash". We will know tomorrow who he chose, because the show was stopped from the breaking news that in Bulgaria probably the virus ebola came...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2014, 08:02:36 AM »
Emil was chosen from the voting in Facebook for the funniest and most favorite housemate. He chose Hristo and Plamena to live in the trash in the backyard. They just stayed there without to know what to talk to each other. "I want to be inside" said Plamena. Hristo just said "And this moment will come".

Emil also received food as a gift in the BB room but he decides to not eat it alone. "I won’t hide here like a mouse alone" he said.

Some people broke the mission with the handcuffs. Todor and Kalina were the first. Todor went in the bathroom alone. After them Hristo and Plamena (on the pic) did the same. Hristo took shower without Plamena.

The others were disappointed from their behavior.

Todor said "Let’s break every mission! What could happens, they will leave us to die from starvation?"
And the refrigerator left empty…

Nikolay refused to sleep in one bed with Borislav. Borislav asked him why, he wanted to know why from 9 more people he refuses to sleep exactly with him.
"Do you have something against me?" asked Borislav.
"No, just some people you like when you see, other not…But I don’t have nothing personal against you" said Nikolay.
Ok, when I saw it I had one crazy theory. But when I read the comments in Facebook with so many people who are thinking like me I could say my theory. I think that probably Nikolay likes Borislav in other way and he is afraid to not return to his "gay" reputation from the previous season.

In the late show "The big mouth" yesterday, the host Veneta Raikova entered the house and everybody played the game "Truth or dare".

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 09:24:23 AM »
I found some pictures of the housemates from previous realities. The most "dramatic" change has Nikolay. He seems totally different person.
- Plamena in "Music Idol" 2 (2007) Click on the pic for better view.
- Nikolay and Azis in the time of "VIP Brother 2" (2007) Click on the pic for better view.
- Kalina in "The temptation island" (2007) Click on the pic for better view.
- Borislav in "VIP Dance" (2009) Click on the pic for better view.
- Ekaterina in "VIP Brother 2" (2007)
- Hristo and his wife Kornelia in the time of "Big Brother Family" (2010)
- Bony in "VIP Brother 4" (2012)
- Todor in "VIP Brother 3" (2009)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 04:12:59 PM »
The public choose which participants are the most boring – Bony, Nikolay and Petia.

They had to perform something to the Head of the house – Emil. And he had to choose who takes 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place. Bony and Petia sang song, Nikolay told joke. Emil liked more Nikolay and gave him 1st place. The second place was for Bony and third for Petia. Petia goes to sleep at the trash because she was third in Emil’s rating. Petia took it very hard. She didn’t want to sleep outside but finally she did it.

Meanwhile Borislav and Kalina have some "flames in the eyes". Something begins between them?

And the nominations from tonight:

Kalina – Hristo, Bony
Nikolay – Borislav, Hristo
Borislav – Hristo, Nikolay
Ekaterina – Todor, Nikolay
Todor – Hristo, Bony
Bony – Hristo, Plamena
Plamena – Bony, Borislav
Emil – Hristo, Todor
Petia – Kalina, Hristo
Hristo – Bony, Kalina

Nominated this week: Petia and Emil (because they were nominated after they were free from the handcuffs first) and Hristo and Bony.

One of them will be evicted on Wednesday.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 05:07:27 AM »
Emil, Petia, Hristo or Bony will be evicted tonight! According to the public rating, probably Petia will go home tonight!

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 12:46:34 PM »
I am pretty sure it's going to be Hristo - I just can't see anyone voting for him

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 03:37:01 AM »
The eviction last night:

First saved - Emil
Second saved - Hristo (only with 90 votes (sms) less than Emil)

First evicted in Big Brother All Stars 3 - Bony

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 03:53:05 AM »
I want to say that Bony was evicted little surprisingly. I was sure that Petia is going home, alex_2 was sure that Hristo will be evicted and most of the people thought as we did. Probably Bony is out because most of the people think that she is hypocrite, hidden face, unnatural and etc.
Also i want to say that the people think that Emil will be the winner but it is early to say yet. We saw in other shows how someone is always first in the public vote but at the finale everything change...Like Hristo - nobody likes him but he was 2nd last night. :o
And if Todor could read this (i know that he wouldn`t do it :)) i want to apologize for the words which i wrote for him. I begin to see other Todor which i like more.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 04:12:00 AM »
Daniela I need an opinion of the following housemates:

Samie (BB 4)
Penyo (BB 3)
Violeta (BB 3)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 06:01:44 AM »
Daniela I need an opinion of the following housemates:

Samie (BB 4)
Penyo (BB 3)
Violeta (BB 3)

The first thing which is in common for them is that they are very non confrontation persons and very funny! I like them all because generally I like extraordinary people! :)
And I want to say that BB Seasons 3 and 4 are one of my BEST favorites! I miss non-famous seasons!
I put some videos but some of them are only links because they can`t be seen directly in the forum for some reason. If some video can`t be seen, click on VBOX7 sign!

Samie is a Muslim Turkish old lady. She was "Mamma" of the house. She always wanted to help, to care, to cook, to listen. It seems that everyone liked her. But I remember that some of the housemates thought that she couldn’t be real if she wants to help to everyone and they consider her as a hypocrite. She always was ready for the tasks and always was so funny. The main problem for her was the housemate Peter who was something like neo Nazi and hated the gypsies, Turkish, Muslims etc.
Her scandal with Peter.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Видео споделяне / VBOX7
Best moments and eviction.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Видео споделяне / VBOX7

Penio is someone who I always wait to see in All Stars format but probably it wouldn’t happen because he had very hard experience in BB house. He was different, outsider, everyone joke with him. He wants to sing, to be a famous singer. He wrote his own song called "I fly with the car".
Spoiler for Hiden:
Видео споделяне / VBOX7
He believes that someday he will be even star in America. Everyone laugh to his dream but why to dream has to be something bad? The boy dreams very brave and I like it!
I don’t know how he do it but he is always funny even if he don’t want it. And till now he doesn’t tell his sexuality. He refuses to be gay, transvestite or something else. When someone ask him about his sexuality he says "I am Penio. It is mine sexuality".
Another video.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Lately Penio has changed his artistic name to "Paris" and now he looks like that.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Funny moments in the house when he entered and get task to pretend to be a girl called Pepi. Many people really believed that he is a girl.
Spoiler for Hiden:
One of the housemates – Mariola suspected something and while Penio wanted to take a shower she lay on the floor and looked under the towel and she saw that he is a boy.

Penio after the nose operation in BB house. He wanted new nose and the production made a gift for him by paying the operation.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Violeta – everybody called her "Grandma Vili" or "Aunt Vili" because she was the oldest housemate till this moment. She also was very funny. The people outside thought that she is cynic, vulgar because she talk like a teenager – always about sex, what she do, about her lovers. It was really funny. I remember that she was on the finale and almost was a winner. Which is strange if the people call her vulgar but votes for her. She talked to the cameras in the house like to a lovers!

"Aunt Villi make some sport" video.
Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:07:59 AM by DanielA »

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 06:18:21 AM »
thanks Daniela! I always was curious about some housemates lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 04:37:00 PM »
thanks Daniela! I always was curious about some housemates lol
You are welcome! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 07:27:30 AM »
In the daily episode yesterday:

Emil wanted to make a gift for the housemates – cake, alcohol, some other food. Big Brother told him that he can get the gift only if he leaves his baggage in the BB room. Even the clothes on him, even the underwear. Emil did it and the housemates made party. Emil is only on towel.

The housemates get their new task called "Fates of Novi Khan" (Novi Khan is the place where is the BB house). They have to make the first episode of this "reality". Everybody got role and Ekaterina also was the director.

Petia drive crazy the others with her repetition of her role of the trans- sexual German male called "Peter Bu".

In the time of main repetition, Todor was drunk and began to mess the things. Ekaterina and Bony were anger and said that they will nominate Todor. BB punished them for this "conspiracy" and also BB made Todor the new director of "Fates of Novi Khan".

Emil gets mad. He said "I want blood here, Big Brother! Just say who to be! This one? Or this one?". He was anger that he tries to do everything but some housemates (like Todor) do what they want.
Everybody was little scary of this mad Emil, the funny part was when he asked with "dangerous tone":
I did something wrong here, Kalina?
Kalina – No
I did something wrong here, Ekaterina?
Ekaterina – No, of course, no
I did something wrong here, Hristo?
Hristo – No
I did something wrong here, Petia?
Petia – No, how you could do it

"That’s right" said Emil. "The people chose me for most favorite; they didn’t choose one of you. They chose me! So, from this moment is forbidden someone to drink alcohol in this house, ok. I said so!".