Author Topic: Big Brother All Stars 3 Bulgaria  (Read 14504 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother All Stars 3 Bulgaria
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2014, 09:29:40 PM »
The eviction tonight:

First saved - Todor with 47 % vote to save
Second saved - Emil

Evicted - Plamena

If you wonder why she is dressed like that - because they are in the middle of Christmas task.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 09:33:32 PM »

He likes what i like, he thinks what i think and he couldnt live without love just like me. And i bet that he will search for it also in the house, i guess with Plamena, except if she is too "girly" for him.

Yes, i was right!
So sorry that Plamena is evicted... :'( They were so cute! I will miss this "hard" flirt!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2014, 09:19:50 PM »
Petia and Ekaterina are officially enemies from few days ago. Petia thinks that Ekaterina make secret "group" with the others against her. And she is totally sure that if someone doesn`t like her it is because of Ekaterina and it doesn`t have nothing with her itself.
When the housemates played in the salon the game with associations, Petia just said "Ok, guys. Recognize who i am. I am a lady who was drunk in a famous city club and shows her breast to everyone...Just clue for you. She is participant in Big Brother".
Ekaterina said "Are you saying something about me?".
Petia answered "Yes, it hurts, right? You talk behind my back. It is my revenge"
The other housemates were just like -  "Petia is totally crazy" :o :o :o.
Later Ekaterina and Petia made big scandal and no one was on the side of Petia.

And it is Petia like the audience look at her... ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2014, 09:37:54 PM »
Todor promised to not drink anymore but last days he is drunk again and terrorize the other housemates when he walk behind them with his pants down and showing his genitals to them and the cameras.

In the new Christmas task Ekaterina is the good fairy, Nikolay is Santa Claus and the rest are dwarfs.

I begin to dislike Nikolay. When he saw that Kalina doesn't want to continue with the flirt between them, he began to talk for her bad words behind her back. "No one will want her for wife. She is only for bed, and after it one kick behind the door and that`s it" And also other dirty words about her.
Disgusting.
I still dont get what he is trying to do in that house. When he is real i dont know, but even if he tries to be interesting is disgusting to use someone to make show and to talk like that after it. I really liked him before because i was sure that he wouldn't say something like that. But he is not what the people thought... :-[

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2014, 10:38:22 PM »
In the show tonight someone was evicted!
First saved - Ekaterina
Second saved - Todor
Third saved - Nikolay

After it, the commentators in the studio made short interview with the rest of the housemates.

Petia was evicted.

She went to the bedroom. BB said "Petia you are evicted. Please go outside"
Petia: " No, Big Brother. I have to take my baggage."
BB: "Petia, leave the house please."
Petia: "No, i dont go without my stuff."

Then she decided to leave. Say bye to the others.

She went in the studio and pretend that she doesn't see the host. She begins to talk to the commentators "You don`t understand nothing. Watch all the videos with me and then comment"

Finally she see the host. Thanks to the public and says "Watch me in the interview tomorrow, i will say the truth".

If i see her soon i will just say "OMG, what was it?" ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2014, 06:08:27 AM »
So Dani you're surprised a homophobic man is also mysogenist? lol  ;)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2014, 11:45:24 AM »
So Dani you're surprised a homophobic man is also mysogenist? lol  ;)

Well, i was little surprised for him... :)
He is so confusing person to be honest, i really can't figure out him still. What he likes, what he is...I thought that he accept himself like a bisexual, because now he is married but before was openly gay. But since he is in the show i found that he totally refuse his gay past and try in every possible way to be "real man". Someone who doesnt know his past would say "Another homophobic "real man"". He thinks that if make tattoos all over his body, have a beard, and react like a "man", marry to woman, he will be accepted like a man.
With this look he tries to remove...
Spoiler for Hiden:
So many years like that...
Spoiler for Hiden:

And how the people to forget the first gay marriage in Bulgaria. Illegal marriage, because still is illegal to make gay marriage here. But he was the first gay husband and how someone could ever forget it. ??? ??? ???

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2014, 12:15:05 PM »
I think it's sad society push some people into self hating and homophobia just because it's hard to be openly gay in some places of the world :-\

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2014, 12:30:07 PM »
I think it's sad society push some people into self hating and homophobia just because it's hard to be openly gay in some places of the world :-\

Yes, you are right. :-[
To be honest in Sofia is more easier to be openly gay i think. In the show business there are many gays which doesnt care what the others say and they are accepted by a lot of people. But in the small towns, like mine, i`ve heard how the others use so bad words about the gays and probably if someone is gay will be very hard for him to live here. And i think most of the gays move in Sofia...
But i know some brave gays from small towns which doesnt care about the society and it makes me little optimistic. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2014, 12:39:57 PM »
Emil is the most biggest dwarf which i ever seen. ;D
He must be proud, by the way, that in interview for "Shine" magazine, the evicted housemate Plamena said about him "Emil is the only man in the house". ;)

Todor, drunk as always, made holes in his hat and now he looks like a dwarf of "Klu Klux Klan". He is not racist or something, just loves jokes... ::)

Kalina, no doubt, is the most beautiful dwarf in the house. ;)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2014, 02:27:19 PM »
The housemates which remain in the game:

My new ranking:

1. Ekaterina - She is funny, clever, understanding and i like her very much.
2. Emil - I think that he is an actor in his "movie" about the "bad Emil". I really like him but still he is little more aggressive than he pretend. As he said "I joke, but sometimes its not really joke".
3. Kalina - Very natural and real.
4. Nikloay - The reason to move down in my ranking is the words about Kalina. I understand why he wants to look like a "man", but still is unfair to make something and to blame the others.
5. Hristo - In the beginning i saw in him the man who treat his wife like a slave in the previous season. "I want to eat, give me to drink". I see that now he is little different but still i can't believe him. And he is so invisible in this season.
6. Todor - I still don't like him. For a while he was acceptable for me but he started again to be Todor. Some people just are not your type of people I guess this is Todor for me.

In Friday (tomorrow) one of them will be evicted just one step before the finale on Monday.
Meanwhile was announced that the prize for the winner will be new car - Ford cougar. And in the finale, for the 10th years of the show (BB Bulgaria started 2004) in the studio will be every housemate in the show through the years.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »
Hristo is completely isolated by the other housemates. He is always alone, doesn't talk, only watch what happens in the house. The past few days everyone inside is against him because they don't understand him. He is the outsider of this season. For that reason BB decided to give him personal task and to test his emotions because the others think that he doesn't have emotions. BB said to Hristo to stay in the diary room while his wife and daughter are in the house of Big Brother. His real task was to go to see them, to show emotions, but he didn't do it. He thought that he must stay in the diary room.

The daily last night showed also the personal task of Petia (of course before to be evicted) - to clean everything in the house, to cook, to wash, to make laundry because the others think of her as to the most "lazy dwarf". She did everything without to stop, as the others say, for 3 hours. Then everybody were glad from her and told her that they couldn't do that.

The personal task of Nikolay was "the polygraph". He thought that this is real lie detector but it wasn't. He confessed that he has cheated to his wife more than one time. After the test he hide himself from the others in the toilet and cried.

The drunken Todor made Kalina to cry because he was rough with her. He also hinted that he knows many dirty secrets about her.

The housemates made the Christmas selfie of Big Brother All Stars 2014. I don`t see the girls well... ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2014, 09:59:54 PM »
Todor get task by BB to sort candies by color and type. He had 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish the task. But he didn't do it well, so the others helped him and the task was successful.

Emil again turned mad...He was angry to Todor because Todor was drunk again and offended the women.
"You can talk to me and to other men what you want but to them you wouldn't say such a words. Do you understand? I can throw you on a floor for one second".
He wanted to choke him but the others stopped Emil to do it. Soon the situation was peaceful again.

Kalina and Ekaterina had talk about Nikolay before to fall asleep. Kalina suspects that Nikolay is not real with her and he tries to clear his "gay image" through her.
Kalina - "I cant believe him. He lie. Whole his life is a lie. I believe that his wife is also in that "movie". She knows everything. I will never forgive him if i understand that i am right and he use me to clear his image. I will make his life dark."
Ekaterina - "Yes, i know... If he do this with you, it is disgusting! I knew him and i didnt know that he could be like this."

In the episode, also Ekaterina get audio tape with the voice of the wife of her son. She was very happy to hear that everything with them and her dogs is alright. Also was happy to hear that her still unborn granddaughter feels good in her mother`s belly.

The housemates made repetition for their christmas song. Terrifying singing... ::) No one can sing from them! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2014, 10:13:37 PM »
In the end of the episode, just 2 days before the finale...
One of my favourites left the house... ::)

Emil was evicted with 10,6 % votes so save.

He said goodbye to the house in a daily episode without the audience to see him. What a disrespectful finale for him...But this is the life! :)
It will be too much someone to win two reality shows for one year. He won "The mole" and 50 000 euro so i guess it`s enough. He said "I am thankful that the public supported me. I am glad that i was here till now."

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2014, 11:06:39 AM »
Friday night, minutes after his eviction, Emil was special guest in the late show "Big Mouth".
The host of "Big Mouth" made short interview with him and asked him who is his winner.
"I want to win Nikolay" - said Emil.
"But he lies everybody, even himself" - said the host.
"Yes, but it is his problem. I like him" - answered Emil.
Emil also said that in the show "The mole" he had a lot of work, missions and etc. "In Big Brother everything happens only in your head. They play with your brain" said Emil.

Later in the studio of "Big Mouth" came the others guests - Petia from this season and also other housemates from previous seasons and they started hot discussion about the finalists.
Pavel Chernev from VIP Brother 2013 said that he has information about Hristo and this information is that Hristo buy votes and he gave more than 1500 euro for sms. :o

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2014, 11:30:47 AM »
The video of the christmas song of the housemates is already released. They sing so terrible so i guess this is the reason they to move only their lips in the video clip. ;D
The song is the famous christmas song of Mariah Carey, so we hear only her beautiful voice! :)

This is the video of Christmas Big Brother All Stars 2014!
http://www.videoclip.bg/watch/421638

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2014, 11:49:05 AM »

So those are the finalists - last 5 from Big Brother All Stars 2014!
Kalina, Ekaterina, Nikolay, Hristo and Todor!

At this point i really want Ekaterina or Kalina to win. But i have one very bad feeling that tomorrow the big winner will be Todor!
And it will be another waste of season of Big Brother Bulgaria! :-[

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2014, 12:58:24 PM »
The official Facebook page made the best 5 moments (funny or those who the people will remember) of the finalist in the house. They made it like comics, so i will just translate them! :)

Hristo:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »
Todor:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2014, 01:21:40 PM »
Kalina:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2014, 01:46:02 PM »
Nikolay:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2014, 12:16:39 PM »
This morning, in the talk show "Coffee", the evicted housemates shared their thoughts and preferences about the finalists. In the studio were also fortune tellers and astrologers.

The amazing Gukchen throw bean again and said that the winner tonight will be Ekaterina!
God, hears you, Gukchen!
She was right about the previous seasons and also for many other things. Her bean "talk the truth". I hope that also now is right! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2014, 01:43:56 PM »
Today the official Facebook page of the show posted the last short comics of the last finalist.

Ekaterina:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

And i think, if those moments of everyone of them are the most interesting, how boring this show was... ::)
But it wasnt so boring after all...:)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2014, 02:11:37 PM »
From yesterday i read that the finale tonight will be:
1. Fabulous
2. Amazing
3. Something unseen
4. Grand finale
5. Unexpecting
and etc. because this is anniversary -10 years of Big Brother Bulgaria.

But knowing that they always love to say big words, i will expect something usual or stolen from other BB around the world. I hate to say this, because it`s the show in my country, but they just don`t have imagination for something new. :(

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2014, 09:19:46 PM »
The finale!

5-th place
Nikolay