Author Topic: Gran Hermano 16 Spain  (Read 44877 times)

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 16 Spain
« Reply #225 on: September 26, 2015, 12:30:37 PM »
Quote from: Proth
GH MUTI 27450!!! Get the Tontoyas friend out (Image removed from quote.) 
I hate Muti so much but if Ivy is evicted is a plus for the show as she is a bit INV and that would shake the house, moreover she wouldn't be able be nominated again so easily while Muti will be nominated next week for sure. Muti and Suso are now the villans of this season, lying to their friends and trying to manipulate everyone so if Muti is evicted next Thursday we will make the house more boring :-\
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2015, 12:17:00 PM »
Blind percentages:

?? = 40%
?? = 25%
?? = 18%
?? = 17%

Since Maite's eviction most of the people thought that the house would be boring, but the groups are really defined by the moment and the knives are flying all over the house. One group is the one with Suso, Muti, Raquel and Sofía and the other one with Enrique, Marina, Carolina, Ivy, and Han. Carlos, Aritz, Vera and Niedzela are in the middle although they are more in the group of Enrique.

Everyone in treating Raquel as the fakest person in the house ignoring and mocking her and now Suso wants her in his group but he only uses her to make fights with the other group. The start of everything was one day before first nominations when  Raquel with Enrique, Marina, Amanda and Aritz, who knew that Maite and Sofía would be up for eviction for sure, tried to nominate a third person to avoid themselved the nomination. They had in mind names such as Suso, Marta o Niedzela, however Aritz and Amanda didn't want to nominated them and had the idea of nominate with the heart. Enrique and Marina tried to convince Amanda to nominate Suso o Marta and they finally did it nominating Marta.

The point is that  when Raquel was nominated the first week, Enrique suspected that Raquel was bad for his group so since then he ignored her and was talking shit about her with the rest of the house. Now because of him, everyone think Raquel is a strategist and fake. Enrique and Marina started saying that she wanted to plot against Marta and the rest of the house, when they agreed to do that and Enrique was the one who planned everything, and yesterday a big argument broke in the house for several hours with all Enrique's group against Raquel and Enrique and Marina trying to not look like they were the ones who agreed to nominate Marta. Since then Marta is making a huge campaing to evict Raquel.

In the other hand,  Muti and Suso, who think they are the best strategists of the house are winning the public's hate with theis comments. I support Suso's group but I don't like him neither Muti, they are making fun of the aspect of Enrique, saying that his fellow mates are freaks and cowards. In addition Suso is lying everyone, even his friends. He made up an history about someone told him Ivy was going to nominate him, just to create drama and everyone was suspecting of everybody. He also found out that Ivy and Carlos are a couple and he promised Ivy that he wouldn't say anything to protect their secret as he is a good friend of Carlos, so he finally told to all the house and last night his bet at secret ceremony was that Ivy and Carlos were engaged.

I really want Ivy out as she is really invisible as I said before and the rest of her group would be really pissed off because of none of them is expecting that, besides her group is bigger than Suso's one. I really hate Muti but if he stays at least a couple of weeks it would be better for the drama. I also think that Muti is a easy target and he can be nominated every week easily while Ivy was nominated this week surprisingly and I'm sure if she is saved she wouldn't be nominated in a long time.

By the way, gato's poll:

¿Quién prefieres que sea el segundo expulsado de GH16?

• Muti
    39.5%

• Sofía
    9.29%

• Raquel
    23.89%

• Ivy
    27.32%
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2015, 03:39:19 PM »
everyone in the house is so mean it should have been the "15" season

Suso wished Enrique a cancer btw

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2015, 03:19:52 AM »
Suso is crazy. He needs to survive for a couple more weeks so he can go with >90% of the votes

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2015, 12:38:51 PM »
Suso is crazy. He needs to survive for a couple more weeks so he can go with >90% of the votes
He is boycotting the weekly task or at least that's what I'm thinking. The weekly task is about Pacman, one is Pacman and 5 are the ghosts and Suso was one of the ghosts and they should wear a glasses to avoid seein anything and it was totally clear that Suso was able to see everything.

Maybe Suso will be safe this week as he talked to most of the girls to say sorry and be closer to them to avoid the nominations. I don't like him at all but he needs to stay a bit more. The week he was up for eviction he will be evicted because of sentences he said like "women are to be traded or exchanged with some friends once you have used them"

• Big Brother
« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2015, 02:27:51 PM »
Maite confessed in an interview that some years ago (let's remember Sofia is 19), Maite hooked up with Sofia's boyfriend while she was watching crying kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#MORTA with this evil cougar, no remorse

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2015, 05:46:17 PM »
I never liked Suso tbh kkkk

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2015, 04:17:07 AM »
I never liked Suso tbh kkkk
no one did it, he is sinisterrrrr ewww

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2015, 07:27:02 PM »
Maite confessed in an interview that some years ago (let's remember Sofia is 19), Maite hooked up with Sofia's boyfriend while she was watching crying kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#MORTA with this evil cougar, no remorse
Maite is so crazy that I can't even kkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2015, 07:30:12 PM »
Tbh I don't know who to like lol. I hate Suso & Muti for sure, and I was "kind of" liking Enrique's game, but now I read Alex's recaps about Raquel the first week and I'm not sure anymore lol. I think I'll give a chance to Niedziela cuz as the game advances she might give us good TV, hope she doesn't start a showmance with Vera. :-\ Ivy is so invisible that I can't even, followed by her boyfriend Carlos (all guys exempt Enrique will protect each other until the end, I'm sure).

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: October 01, 2015, 01:22:13 AM »
Quote from: André
Tbh I don't know who to like lol. I hate Suso & Muti for sure, and I was "kind of" liking Enrique's game, but now I read Alex's recaps about Raquel the first week and I'm not sure anymore lol. I think I'll give a chance to Niedziela cuz as the game advances she might give us good TV, hope she doesn't start a showmance with Vera. (Image removed from quote.) Ivy is so invisible that I can't even, followed by her boyfriend Carlos (all guys exempt Enrique will protect each other until the end, I'm sure).
I don't think Nied will start a showmance with Vera as he confessed her that he is falling in love with her and she is tired of that, she doesn't like him at all and she is trying all the time to stop him but he is always trying and trying to kiss her. Anyway last night, Ivy kissed Vera in front of everyone, but the people were sleeping :o

Nied wants her secret to be discovered and she is giving clues to the rest of the housemate to find the secret room because she is tired of pretending to be Vera's girlfriend. Tonight it seems they found the button and the door trhough the chimney which leads to the secret garden but they couldn't enter to that room. In the bathroom, behind a little wardrobe there is a door which Muti uses it to have access to the spy room and some housemates, don't know who, found it and went through it.

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2015, 06:46:08 PM »
Last night the Gala started with the assembly of secrets and Carlos and Ivy's secret was guessed by other housemates and they could stop pretending that they didn't know each other. Carlos, however, lost 100,000€ of the final prize in case if he wins because he told part of his secret to Suso.

Amanda's secret was also found out and it was that she was a proffesional athlete. Some housemates said that the medals that were hidden in the house was hers. Because of these reasons, Carlos, Ivy and Amanda lost the three points to nominate.

The lines were frozen and the housemates with least votes were Sofía and Ivy. The lines were opened again between Muti and Raquel.

?? = 43%
?? = 22,5%
Ivy = 20,2%
Sofía = 14,3%

Some time later, the lines were frozen and with 65,2% of the public votes, MUTI became the second housemate to be evicted from the GH house. Raquel was saved with 34,8%.

Due to some housemates found out the door which goes to the secret garden, when Muti was evicted Raquel was sent to the secret garden where she gathered with Niedziela. The secret of both of them were that they know the secret garden with Vera so they pretended that they're shocked. Then Mercedes asked them to reveal their secrets between them and they were assigned a new secret mission. Both, Raquel and Niedziela will have to tell the other about the secret garden except Vera, all of them will have to pretend that they don't know the secret garden and all of them except Vera will have to go to the jacuzzi at the same time.

GHVIP4 winner, Belén Esteban  :-X , entered to the house to hide the immunity object. Enrique was the one who found it and he prefered to keep it for himself instead of giving to another housemate. That move, supposed that the minority group had to change their strategy because he was their main target.

Before nominations, there was a special task to win extra points in the nominations. Housemates had to grab with the mouth some candy of 1 or 2 points.

Then, the nominations took place:

Han: (2) Suso, (1) Carolina. (2 extra) Carlos
Raquel: (3) Sofía, (2) Marta, (1) Carlos. (1 extra) Vera
Amanda: (2) Sofía, (1) Marta. (1 extra) Carlos
Aritz: (3) Sofía, (2) Suso, (1) Carlos. (2 extra) Raquel
Marta: (3) Raquel, (2) Amanda, (1) Vera. (2 extra) Marina
Niedziela: (3) Amanda, (2) Raquel, (1) Sofía. (1 extra) Suso
Vera: (3) Raquel, (2) Sofía, (1) Amanda. (2 extra) Marina
Sofía: (2) Raquel, (1) Marina. (1 extra) Vera
Marina: (2) Suso, (1) Raquel. (2 extra) Sofía
Carolina: (3) Raquel, (2) Amanda, (1) Han. She didn't win any extra point.
Ivy: (2) Raquel, (1) Amanda. (1 extra) Suso
Enrique: (3) Suso, (2) Amanda, (1) Raquel. (2 extra) Sofía
Carlos: (2) Raquel, (1) Marina. (1 extra) Amanda
Suso: (2) Marina, (1) Ivy. (2 extra) Niedziela

Raquel: 21
Sofía: 15
Amanda: 12

Suso: 11
Marina: 8
Carlos: 5
Marta: 3
Vera: 3
Niedziela: 2
Carolina: 1
Han: 1
Ivy: 1
Aritz: 0
Enrique: Immune

Raquel, Amanda and Sofía are up for eviction this week.

When Mercedes said Suso wasn't nominated the public booed him so bad, also for Marta. Sofía and Raquel received cheers when Mercedes said they were nominated. Also a lot of cheers for Han and Aritz for not being nominated, so it seems we have already a winner, his name is Aritz.

Mercedes also revealed the secrets that are left to guess but she didn't say the name of the owner. "Three of you are sharing the same secret", (Vera, Raquel and Niedziela). "One of you knows all the secrets but not the owners", (Marta). "One of you doesn't have a secret", (Aritz). "One of you is an expert about GH", (probably Enrique). "One of you can see ghosts in the darness", (Carolina). Next Gala will be the last one with the secrets in game. After this gala all the housemates could nominate again with 3, 2 and 1 point.

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2015, 12:55:48 PM »
Blind percentages:

?? = 52,2%
?? = 44,7%
?? = 3,1%

I guess Amanda is absolutely saved and the eviction is between Sofía and Raquel, so I hope Sofía gets out next Thursday

• Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2015, 01:45:49 PM »
i've read things in Twitter about both Raquel and Sofía and IDK which of the two looks more pathetic

I've read Raquel and Suso are now in the process of showmancing cuz Raquel thinks that's the way to survive and that Sofía is trying to play the Indhira in this trio by being jealous of the relationship

I think that if I watched this my fav would be Marta, everyone hates her in Twitter cuz she starts random fights and talks trash behind people's back and always escapes nominations kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2015, 03:24:37 AM »
I need Raquel out, just to see Suso's face when Sofia comes in .

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2015, 12:08:11 PM »
Quote from: Denis
I need Raquel out, just to see Suso's face when Sofia comes in .
I need Sofía out, just to see everybody's face when Raquel comes in.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2015, 03:42:15 PM »
FAKEquel OUT ;D

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2015, 01:52:55 PM »
At the beginning of last Thursday Gala the lines were frozen and with 1,2% of the votes to evict Amanda was saved.

Then the lines were opened again between Raquel and Sofía and with 51% of the votes, Raquel became the third housemate to be evited from the GH house  :'(

The last assembly of secrets happened and it was revealed Enrique, Aritz and Marta's secrets. Enrique's one was he was an expert about GH Spain and in the world. Aritz's one was he hasn't a secret and Marta's secret was she knew all the secrets but this week she revealed her secret to she lost €100,000 in case if she wins. They also lost the 3 points to nominate.

As it was the last assambly the only non revealed secrets was also revealed by Mercedes.  Carolina was the one who see ghosts in the dark and Vera and Niedziela shares the secret gardan and from today the secret garden is not a secret anymore and everyone can enjoy it. A new door was built in the blue bedroom to have access to it.

The immunity race took place and once again Enrique won it and he won the right to save a nominee from the final list.

The nominations were this time face to face and everyone could grab a CD which had a number to determinate the order of nominating.

Amanda: (2) Enrique, (1) Ivy
Han: (2) Suso, (1) Carolina
Carlos: (2) Amanda, (1) Han
Aritz: (2) Suso, (1) Marta
Marta: (2) Suso, (1) Aritz
Marina: (2) Suso, (1) Marta
Carolina: (3) Suso, (2) Amanda, (1) Han
Vera: (3) Sofía, (2) Amanda, (1) Han
Ivy: (2) Suso, (1) Amanda
Sofía: (2) Suso, (1) Amanda
Suso: (2) Enrique, (1) Ivy
Niedziela: (3) Suso, (2) Amanda, (1) Han
Enrique: (2) Amanda, (1) Suso

Suso: 19
Amanda: 12
Enrique: 4
Han: 4

Sofía: 3
Ivy: 2
Marta: 2
Aritz: 1
Carolina: 1
Rest: 0

The provisional nominees are Amanda, Enrique, Han and Suso but Enrique won the right to save a nominee and he saved Han instead of saving himself as he wants to beat his enemy, Suso.

Mercedes also said that although the secrets are over, not all of them are done. And we will see in the following weeks.  :o ;D

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2015, 02:04:18 AM »
Lets allow Raquel and Suso reunite again outside of the house 

Bye bye Suso. Dont let the door hit you on your way out ;)

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: October 12, 2015, 02:20:56 AM »
Lets allow Raquel and Suso reunite again outside of the house 

Bye bye Suso. Dont let the door hit you on your way out (Image removed from quote.)

Are you insane?? Do you prefer to watch a bunch of furniture all over the house rather than Suso who is shaking the house up?? I don't like Suso at all but he is still necessary to not get bored as well as Marta, Amanda, Aritz and Sofía. The rest are plants.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: October 12, 2015, 07:31:37 AM »
I still have hope Niedziela will become my fave lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #246 on: October 12, 2015, 02:06:53 PM »
I am watching random videos of this

this woman <33333

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »
Last night during the Debate there was a intense argument between Suso and the rest of the house.

All of them were locked in a room and they could watch Maite coming back to the house with a flock of sheeps guiding them around the house. Because of the weekly task she had to choose one of the current housemates to clean all the excrements and she chose Suso and said that she hopes that he would be the next evicted housemate.

This decision made Suso mad as he said it was unfair to let her enter just to piss him off and he said he wouldn't clean it because it wasn't fair that Sofía's mother entered and not his mother or the one from the others housemates. Then he was complaining all the time and Carlos said that he should live with them in armony that it's a living in a house with more people. Vera also said that he didn't know him well and he would know him better outside (in a threatining way) and finally Suso got up and went to Vera agressively and Marta and Aritz had to stop him.

Here is the video:
https://streamable.com/no1b

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2015, 08:21:23 AM »
And GH did not pay attention to any of that in the debate, just like it didnt happen.

Then in the advert they just aired for tonights show, they put Kike with crickets and Suso with dramatic music. It MADE ME SICK

Now more than ever GH SUSO 27450
Get the producers favorite OUT

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2015, 04:58:40 PM »
And GH did not pay attention to any of that in the debate, just like it didnt happen.

Then in the advert they just aired for tonights show, they put Kike with crickets and Suso with dramatic music. It MADE ME SICK

Now more than ever GH SUSO 27450
Get the producers favorite OUT
It's the best advert I've ever seen about GH!!!

"There is a war between Suso and Kike (criquets), between the feelings (Suso) and Kike (criquets), between the heart (Suso) and Kike (criquets)" ;D;D;D
GH ENRIQUE 27450 no more plants in Gualadix.

BTW the producers favourite is Sofía, not Suso, production is against him as well...