Author Topic: Gran Hermano 16 Spain  (Read 42381 times)

Offline Proth

• Winner
Re: Gran Hermano 16 Spain
« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2015, 06:55:00 PM »
Yeah, right... ::)::)

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #251 on: October 14, 2015, 03:27:15 AM »
Im over this season. They will clearly manipulate everything until they save Suso from eviction

Bye, enjoy the show

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #252 on: October 14, 2015, 11:56:26 AM »
Quote from: Proth
Im over this season. They will clearly manipulate everything until they save Suso from eviction

Bye, enjoy the show
I don't think they're manipulating, the "Biblioteca " team is making Suso a victim, so you will receive what you deserve :D

Last night the percentages were shown in despite of not showing them last Sunday.
At the beggining of the show:

I would bet Suso was leading the voting, then Enrique and pretty far is Amanda.

Percentages at the end of the show:

After that Enrique is leading the voting. :D :D :D

Enrique's face when he knew about the percentages, he was expecting to see Suso with 80%.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Jøsêttö

« Reply #253 on: October 14, 2015, 07:46:44 PM »
LOL I just saw this tweet! kkkk. Wapa la sofea.

Sofía: "No veo a Aritz ganador".
Nied: "¿A quién ves?".
Sofía: "A mí, sinceramente".

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2015, 09:08:37 PM »
I just watched the gala, and I'm gonna do a short recap lol.

On Thursday, at the start of the gala AMANDA was saved as she had 1.6% of the votes and hadn't a chance to be evicted. Lines re-opened between Suso and Enrique.

The votes variated a lot while images were shown, but at the end ENRIQUE was evicted with 50.2% of the votes. SUSO returned to the house and everyone was sad since he was the leader of "La Biblioteca" group.

Before nominations, there are tensions on the majority group, eventually causing it to split. Carolina and Ivy were discussing nominations and it seems the other part of the group didn't liked, especially Marta because she didn't knew nothing about what they talked. It all started because Carlos heard Aritz, Han, Amanda and Marta "discussing nominations" and the chaos invaded the house. Now most of the house hates Ivy lol.

Nominations arrived, and once again they're face-to-face, because "it creates more tension" ::) (not only Portugal, but now also Spain). Everyone was now able to give 3 points since the secrets phase ended last week. Also, SUSO found the hidden object and will have the power to save one of the nominees at the end of the gala.

IVY = Suso (3), Han (2) & Marina (1)
CARLOS = Han (3), Amanda (2) & Marina (1)
SOFÍA = Ivy (3), Vera (2) & Marina (1)
SUSO = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Marina (1)
MARINA = Suso (3), Ivy (2) & Sofía (1)
VERA = Suso (3), Amanda (2) & Han (1)
NIEDZIELA = Suso (3), Amanda (2) & Ivy (1)
AMANDA = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Carlos (1)
HAN = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Carlos (1)
CAROLINA = Han (3), Sofía (2) & Suso (1)
ARITZ = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Suso (1)
MARTA = Suso (3), Ivy (2) & Amanda (1)

Suso = 17
Ivy = 16
Vera = 14

Han = 9
Amanda = 7
Marina = 4
Sofía = 3
Carlos = 2
Niedziela = 0
Carolina = 0
Aritz = 0
Marta = 0

Then, Suso went to the DR and decided to save HIMSELF. HAN was then nominated as he had the next highest points.

Mercedes then said that in the next gala someone might win the first spot in the finale. :o

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #255 on: October 18, 2015, 02:49:13 PM »
Quote from: André
I just watched the gala, and I'm gonna do a short recap lol.

On Thursday, at the start of the gala AMANDA was saved as she had 1.6% of the votes and hadn't a chance to be evicted. Lines re-opened between Suso and Enrique.

The votes variated a lot while images were shown, but at the end ENRIQUE was evicted with 50.2% of the votes. SUSO returned to the house and everyone was sad since he was the leader of "La Biblioteca" group.

Before nominations, there are tensions on the majority group, eventually causing it to split. Carolina and Ivy were discussing nominations and it seems the other part of the group didn't liked, especially Marta because she didn't knew nothing about what they talked. It all started because Carlos heard Aritz, Han, Amanda and Marta "discussing nominations" and the chaos invaded the house. Now most of the house hates Ivy lol.

Nominations arrived, and once again they're face-to-face, because "it creates more tension" (Image removed from quote.) (not only Portugal, but now also Spain). Everyone was now able to give 3 points since the secrets phase ended last week. Also, SUSO found the hidden object and will have the power to save one of the nominees at the end of the gala.

IVY = Suso (3), Han (2) & Marina (1)
CARLOS = Han (3), Amanda (2) & Marina (1)
SOFÍA = Ivy (3), Vera (2) & Marina (1)
SUSO = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Marina (1)
MARINA = Suso (3), Ivy (2) & Sofía (1)
VERA = Suso (3), Amanda (2) & Han (1)
NIEDZIELA = Suso (3), Amanda (2) & Ivy (1)
AMANDA = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Carlos (1)
HAN = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Carlos (1)
CAROLINA = Han (3), Sofía (2) & Suso (1)
ARITZ = Vera (3), Ivy (2) & Suso (1)
MARTA = Suso (3), Ivy (2) & Amanda (1)

Suso = 17
Ivy = 16
Vera = 14

Han = 9
Amanda = 7
Marina = 4
Sofía = 3
Carlos = 2
Niedziela = 0
Carolina = 0
Aritz = 0
Marta = 0

Then, Suso went to the DR and decided to save HIMSELF. HAN was then nominated as he had the next highest points.

Mercedes then said that in the next gala someone might win the first spot in the finale. (Image removed from quote.)
Thanks Andre, I was too lazy to do the recap these last days ahaha.

Btw, more secrets are coming out next week. And something that is being discussed is that when Carolina was saying goodbye to Enrique she said something like "say hello to our mother" :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #256 on: October 18, 2015, 06:09:35 PM »
You're welcome. I found strange how they entered toguether, but now makes sence why Carolina asked Enrique if her plan with Ivy would be right.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #257 on: October 18, 2015, 09:59:04 PM »
This popped into my TL

Carolina says dead people can be seen in mirrors

she also says that there's a spirit always close to Marina's reborn baby which makes the whole thing ever creepier kkkkk

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: October 19, 2015, 01:14:22 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
This popped into my TL

(Image removed from quote.)

she also says that there's a spirit always close to Marina's reborn baby which makes the whole thing ever creepier kkkkk
OMG :o hahahaha where did you find it?

• Big Brother
« Reply #259 on: October 20, 2015, 01:51:41 PM »
It popped into my TL while El Debate was on

this also popped into my TL: as Digital Spy would say, it looks like Niedziela's mask finally slipped in the LF, Sofía confessed to her she was abused when she was younger by Maite's ex boyfriend while they were alone. Then Sofía flirted with Vera (who is enamored of Nied but she says she doesn't like him) and Nied went mad and told Marta & Marina Sofía has been stealing men all the time and breaking homes as she did when she seduced her mom's bf at that time as a child 

everyone here is horrible, too bad I can't watch, this is the "BB 15 US/BB 15 UK" of Spain

Offline Itziar

• Intruder
« Reply #260 on: October 20, 2015, 09:38:36 PM »
This popped into my TL

:o i am scared

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #261 on: October 21, 2015, 05:25:49 AM »
annoying that  people is voting out ivy and leaving Vera (? :zzz) inside

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #262 on: October 24, 2015, 09:01:38 PM »
Last Thursday, the Gala was full of surprises. First of all the first four evicted housemates entered to a little house nearby the main house. They will live there for a week and a public vote was opened among them to return to the house. Maite, Muti, Raquel or Enrique will come back to the house, or not, because the option of none of them is also eligible. But a new housemate entered as well and he will link them with the main house.

His name is Ricardo Natalicchio, aka Ricky, he is 26 y.o argentinian who is living in Las Palmas since so many years ago. He is a paddel instructor and dietetics student.

Official picture:

Since the begining of this season, in the end of every Gala, it was shown to the housemates a random picture of a person who voted in the app. But they didn't know who this people were. So last Gala they were shown the last picture, Ricky's one and Mercedes told them that there was another house where 5 people where competing to win a place in the house with the current housemates and the public voted and with a 82,4% of the votes Ricky won it. Obviously all of this is fake and Ricky entered just as an intruder.

Eviction time! Vera, Han and Ivy were sent to the eviction room and with 60,6% of the votes, Ivy became the 5th housemate to be evicted. She was sent to the repechage house but later she went to the studio.

After Ivy's eviction, a famous magician entered to participate in the immunity challenge. Before all of this he left a japanese box called Himitsu- Bako with a precious gift inside, a ticket for the final. The person who can figure out the way to open the box will win it. Each day, GH will say "La caja" (the box) several times and the first person to enter to the diary room will have 1 minute to open it. The first one was Suso in the Gala but he broke the box, although it was said to not push hard to try open it and he lost his first chance. You can here a video at the bottom of the page to see how to open the box.
http://www.telecinco.es/blogs/elconfesionariodekiko/Ricky-Natalicchio-Gran-Hermano-accion_6_2072265011.html#

Everyone could participate in the immunity challenge but Ricky as he is a new housemate. Marina finally won it and she was exempt from being nominated.

Nomination time:

Niedziela: Carolina (3), Suso (2), Amanda (1)
Amanda: Vera (3), Niediela (2), Marta (1)
Suso: Niediela (3), Vera (2), Carolina (1)
Vera: Suso (3), Amanda (2), Carolina (1)
Han: Carolina (3), Carlos (2), Vera (1)
Marta: Carolina (3), Amanda (2), Aritz (1)
Carlos: Niediela (3), Marta (2), Sofía (1)
Carolina: Niediela (3), Marta (2), Vera (1)
Sofía: Vera (3), Carolina (2), Carlos (1)
Marina: Sofía (3), Suso (2), Carlos (1)
Aritz: Vera (3), Carolina (2), Sofía (1)

Carolina: 15
Vera: 13
Nieziela: 11

Suso: 7
Amanda: 5
Marta: 5
Sofía: 5
Carlos: 4
Aritz: 1
Han: 0
Marina: Immune

Carolina, Niedziela and Vera are up for eviction this week. When Mercedes said that they were nominated, the public in the studio cheered so much. Also, when Mercedes sais that Marta was not nominated public booed sooooo much and Marta started to insult them and saying they were so brave to do that without being in the house, and she even get booed more and more.

Mercedes said that one secret is left yet, so we only have to wait.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: October 24, 2015, 09:49:32 PM »
Niedziela nominated? :o :'(
Praying she isn't evicted.

• Big Brother
« Reply #264 on: October 24, 2015, 10:49:01 PM »
It's going to be close, Carolina and Niedziela are very hated villains, but I think in the end Carolina will be evicted since Nied has the storyline with Vera or whatever that is

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #265 on: October 25, 2015, 12:43:09 AM »
get ready cause la elegida de Dios  Maite Galdeano is coming back  :-*

the new one sucks, Carolina is going out for sure , so sad Vera gets safe another week , in this cases id like the vote to safe format and get all the plants out

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #266 on: October 27, 2015, 12:12:47 AM »
#ForaCarolina #VoltaMaite

Ranking:
1. Niedziela
2. Marina
3. Marta

4. Vera
5. Carolina
6. Carlos
7. Amanda

8. Suso
9. Sofía
10. Aritz
11. Han

Evicted HMS:
1. LA MAITE
2. Kike
3. Ivy

4. Raquel
5. Muti

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #267 on: October 27, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »
Last Sunday, in the Debate, one option of the repechage was eliminated and with only 2% of the votes to save, Muti was evicted from the repechage house. (Poor Muti, the option of "None" has more votes than him :-* )

Today two more options will be eliminated and the one with most votes will enter next Thursday, however it has been said that in the end, two ex-housemate will finally enter  ::)
So Maite and Raquel will come back for sure.

Moreover, last Sunday Aritz and Han looked like they had sex under the bed sheets, but I don't think nothing important happened, it was only Han doing a massage to Aritz and he was turning on. Because of this, Aritz is tired of Han because he is trying to touch his pennis all the time, and trying to have sex and kissing him...  ::) Well if you wanted to stop him you had stopped him already.

Ricky the new housemate is flirting with some girls like Sofía or Niedziela who are drooling over him all the time, but Sofía says she only has eyes for Suso and that she prefers Suso. Niedziela seems that she wants something with Ricky which made Vera very jealous. Suso warned Ricky that Vera is in love with Nied and he has to be careful and Ricky asked Nied if she had something with Vera and she answered no like crazy in front of Vera. He felt really disappointed but once again he is following her and licking her ass everywhere.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #268 on: October 28, 2015, 12:47:31 PM »
Last night the housemate were evacuated and were sent to a bunker, which is the billiard room, and they will spent the following days until the next gala. I supposed they will create a big Halloween scenario in the house as previous seasons like GH8, GH9, GH11  :devil:  :ali

The three remaining housemates in the repechage house saw the percentages and with 2,9% and 9,2% of the votes to save, None and Enrique were eliminated.

So now, the vote is still opened between Raquel and Maite. Later on, blind percentages were shown.

?? = 50,6%
?? = 49,4%

Besides, the blind percentages for the evicion were also shown. Carolina was really shocked as she thinks she is going to be evicted but she didn't expect such a huge percentage.

Get ready for a frightening Halloween show  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 03:06:42 PM by AlexSP »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #269 on: October 29, 2015, 09:09:55 PM »
I saw on twitter, the repechage is between Raquel and Maité!  I think Raquel will be the one repeched :(
Maite <3 If Maite is repeched though, it could do something like Saray / Pilarita kkkk. <3 First boot - Repeched - Finalist;

Offline Itziar

• Intruder
« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2015, 06:05:59 PM »
Raquel was repeched... I can't believe it...

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #271 on: November 03, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »
Last Thursday Gala was the Halloween themed Gala. It started with Raquel in the repechage house and Maite in the non-secret garden. The rest of housemates were locked in the bunker for two days. All of them were sent one by one to the repechage house to see Raquel and then to a horror house with monsters, psycopaths, ghosts and evil dollies with it ended at the non-secret garden where they could see Maite. Then they would be locked in the dairy room.

In the middle of the horror house, the three nominated housemates, Carolina, Niedziela and Vera lived the eviction. With 70,5% of the public votes, Carolina became the sixth housemate to be evicted. She and Niediela almost died of fright.

There wasn't any immunity challenge in this round of nominations. When everybody were in the diary room, they nominated, once again, face to face.  ::)

Amanda: Marta (3), Niedziela (2), Vera (1)
Vera: Amanda (3), Suso (2), Ricky (1)
Suso: Marina (3), Niediela (2), Vera (1)
Marina: Suso (3), Sofía (2), Carlos (1)
Niedziela: Suso (3), Amanda (2), Ricky (1)
Sofía: Marina (3), Carlos (2), Vera (1)
Carlos: Marina (3), Marta (2), Niedziela (1)
Marta: Amanda (3), Carlos (2), Aritz (1)
Aritz: Ricky (3), Vera (2), Sofía (1)
Han: Ricky (3), Carlos (2), Suso (1)
Ricky: Vera (3), Niedziela (2), Aritz (1)

Marina: 9
Suso: 9
Amanda: 8
Ricky: 8
Vera: 8

Carlos: 7
Niedziela: 7
Marta: 5
Sofía: 3
Aritz: 2
Han: 0

So, Amanda, Marina, Ricky, Suso and Vera are up for eviction this week.

When Mercedes announced the nominees, she revealed the person who officially returned to the house with 61,1% of the votes was... Raquel

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #272 on: November 03, 2015, 04:53:40 PM »
I hope to see Marina out, Amanda is braver, funnier and more emotional than Marina. I see her like a snake that all is she's doing is behing and stirring sh*t everywhere with everyone.

In the past few days, Raquel has been behaving very agressively towards Marta and Sofía, I could understand her behave with Marta because most of the times is Marta who is trying to piss Raquel off, however Sofía is trying to forget about Suso-Raquel's situation and she is not doing nothing to provoke Raquel, so in my opinion Raquel is going too far, such a same :(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #273 on: November 03, 2015, 09:16:01 PM »
this thread has been on the 11th page for the longest time my gooood.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #274 on: November 03, 2015, 09:16:27 PM »
what is Raquel doing to be perceived as aggressive ?