Author Topic: Gran Hermano 16 Spain  (Read 42502 times)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 16 Spain
« Reply #325 on: November 18, 2015, 05:37:12 PM »
Marina is the 19,2% ;)

Suso is going home. RISAH! Martita has spoken ;)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2015, 07:18:22 PM »
LOL. Telecinco is desperate because they dont want Suso to leave tonight. Now there is a massive campaign in other    Programs like Salvame or Caza Mariposas, for people to vote to evict Marina. All of this after sundays debate and tuesdays program was all pro-Suso and anti-Marina. I hope they dont get away with it. SUSO OUT!! 

Jøsêttö

« Reply #327 on: November 20, 2015, 04:40:03 PM »
Suso was finally evicted. With 61,8% of votes to evict (against Sofia or Marina only, not both).

Han, Marina and Marta are the new nominees. Alex will make a recap <3

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #328 on: November 20, 2015, 06:20:15 PM »
YESS!! Suso OUT. Finally ;D

Now this is Marina's time to go >:D

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #329 on: November 21, 2015, 01:05:23 AM »
Tomorrow I will make the recap, but I love this nomination, I don't like none of the nominees :D

People's bad taste as always for voting Suso out ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Jøsêttö

« Reply #330 on: November 22, 2015, 11:35:48 AM »
When is the final of Gran Hermano 16?

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #331 on: November 22, 2015, 01:20:01 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
When is the final of Gran Hermano 16?
Don't know yet, probably in a month but the ratings are pretty well so maybe it could last longer for a couple of weeks until january
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #332 on: November 22, 2015, 01:59:39 PM »
Last Thursday Gala was one of the most intense and great Galas ever in GH, although my favourite was evicted...  ::)

First of all, Vera returned to the house after spending 5 days in Big Brother Mexico where he had a romance with a housemate called Rossana. Before entering to the Mexican house he said he had something with a girl in Spain (Niedziela) but that was fake. In the second day of his stay there he started his romance with Rossana. The Spanish housemates could see part of Vera's adventure and Niedziela's face was epic as she looked like she was jealous. When Vera returned, he said hello to Niedziela very coldly, and Marta tried to pretend that Niedziela and Ricky had sex this week and Vera answered "I don't care about her" what made Niedziela be really shocked.

Blind percentages before freezing the lines.

The lines then were frozen and with 19,7% of the votes, MARINA was saved.  :o :o :o
That was really shocking as in most of internet polls, Marina was leading the polls with Suso second and Sofía always with the least votes. The lines were opened again between Sofía and Suso.

Then Sofía and Suso were sent to the eviction room where they could watch videos about their relationship, Suso was sorry about how he treated her sometimes and Sofía admitted that she was crawling for Suso most of the time and she felt embarrased.

Wwith 61,8% of the votes, SUSO became the nineth housemate to be evicted. When he entered the studio he was really booed.

Manuel Carrasco a famous singer entered to hide an object for the immunity challenge. Carlos was the one to find it and he had this time the power of salvation.

Nominations took place but in the middle of nominations Han and Aritz had a huge fight between them as in the past week they were really mad at each other. All of this started when Suso and Sofía were joking between them and Sofía gave him a campion?? (don't know the right word, she hit his nape as a joke) and he said that if he would have done the same, people would be mad at him. Then Aritz told him that with that sentence Suso was making women look inferior and Suso asked him why he had to take part in the joke and said such an idiot thing.

Then Aritz said he and the rest of the house is tired of the constant fights between Sofía and Suso and how bad Suso treat Sofía and women in general.  Suso obviously wanted to defend and said he and the rest of the house is sick of the constant fights between Aritz and Han and how Aritz made Han illusional for him as Han told to everyone he is in love with Aritz. Because of this, Aritz didn't understand why Han had to go to every housemate to tell such thing and he exploded one day in a party trying to convince everyone else that he never wanted something more with Han unless an friendship and that it was Han the one who is always trying kissing Aritz and touching his ass and pennis and trying to go far enough with Artiz. Han said that it was his fault for letting him go to his own bed, afterwards Aritz got mad and even pushed Han.

In the middle of the nominations this argument turned up after Han nominated and Aritz said he is tired of seeing how Han is playing the victim role.

Carlos > Marta (3), Han (2), Niedziela (1)
Han > Carlos (3), Marina (2), Ricky (1)
Vera > Ricky (3), Han (2), Sofía (1)
Ricky > Han (3), Marina (2), Marta (1)
Marta > Carlos (3), Aritz (2), Marina (1)
Sofía > Marina (3), Aritz (2), Carlos (1)
Niedziela > Carlos (3), Aritz (2), Han (1)
Aritz > Han (3), Marta (2), Niedziela (1)
Marina > Han (3), Marta (2), Sofía (1)

Han, Carlos, Marta and Marina received the most votes, but Carlos had the power of salvation and he saved himself. So Han, Marina and Marta are the definitive nominees of this week.

When Suso said goodbye to the house, he gave all his support to Han as he thinks he is the favourite, the public in the studio cheer him up and this annoyed Aritz so much and then a new argument between Aritz and Marina with Marta and Han started. Marta as always she is picking the side of the winning horse as she did with Sofía and now with Han...  ::)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #333 on: November 22, 2015, 02:08:07 PM »
I want Han, Marta and Sofia in the F3. I'm watching the gala 4 (Muiti eviction), I really like them. I thought Enrique could be a potential winner (i think he'd be if we were in 2008) but I saw the bootlist kkkkkkkk

I hope the final is in three weeks, simply because all the "best" (that give huge entertainment) left, and now we are back to GH12+1 (but I don't know well the contestants yet so maybe I'm wrong);

I'm glad with what Vera did to Nied (in ur recap), hopefully it means he will not win kkk.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #334 on: November 23, 2015, 03:45:56 PM »
I want Han, Marta and Sofia in the F3. I'm watching the gala 4 (Muiti eviction), I really like them. I thought Enrique could be a potential winner (i think he'd be if we were in 2008) but I saw the bootlist kkkkkkkk

I hope the final is in three weeks, simply because all the "best" (that give huge entertainment) left, and now we are back to GH12+1 (but I don't know well the contestants yet so maybe I'm wrong);

I'm glad with what Vera did to Nied (in ur recap), hopefully it means he will not win kkk.

lmao, wasn't it similar when Noemí went to Brazil and stayed with Fael and Alessandro was mad because she "betrayed" him? kkkkk Good GH times :D

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #335 on: November 23, 2015, 05:34:55 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Ryan on Yesterday at 08:08:07I want Han, Marta and Sofia in the F3. I'm watching the gala 4 (Muiti eviction), I really like them. I thought Enrique could be a potential winner (i think he'd be if we were in 2008) but I saw the bootlist kkkkkkkk

I'm glad with what Vera did to Nied (in ur recap), hopefully it means he will not win kkk.lmao, wasn't it similar when Noemí went to Brazil and stayed with Fael and Alessandro was mad because she "betrayed" him? kkkkk Good GH times (Image removed from quote.)
Well but Alessandro didn't know anything about it when Noemí came back as shed didn't want to tell a single word about it. So Alessandro found out about Fael and Noe's romance some weeks later.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #336 on: November 23, 2015, 05:57:37 PM »
Quote from: Ryan on Yesterday at 08:08:07I want Han, Marta and Sofia in the F3. I'm watching the gala 4 (Muiti eviction), I really like them. I thought Enrique could be a potential winner (i think he'd be if we were in 2008) but I saw the bootlist kkkkkkkk

I'm glad with what Vera did to Nied (in ur recap), hopefully it means he will not win kkk.lmao, wasn't it similar when Noemí went to Brazil and stayed with Fael and Alessandro was mad because she "betrayed" him? kkkkk Good GH times (Image removed from quote.)
Well but Alessandro didn't know anything about it when Noemí came back as shed didn't want to tell a single word about it. So Alessandro found out about Fael and Noe's romance some weeks later.

I remember it so well, it was when he was chosen as the first finalist and they showed him images of Noemí in Brazil and he didn't take her as his +1 kkkkk

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #337 on: November 23, 2015, 06:15:01 PM »
I watched the 1st highlights

Marina eating an APPLE and cleaning the dishes <3 when will ur faves, haters?

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #338 on: November 24, 2015, 01:15:27 AM »

they are my final 3 too, u will like them even more when u get closer watching the galas

#ForaAritz

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #339 on: November 24, 2015, 07:38:52 AM »

This is my Final 3

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2015, 09:28:01 PM »
Blind percentages given last night:

Bye bye Marina!

Btw, tomorrow night, housemates' relatives will enter to the house, will compete in the immunity challenge and will nominate instead of the housemates.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #342 on: November 26, 2015, 07:31:17 AM »
I feel the 59 is Marta's :(  I mean, Suso, Raquel and Amanda are out and she's still in kkkkkkk.

Hopefully it's Marina. I physically don't and can't feel her.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #343 on: November 26, 2015, 07:36:50 AM »
I still have to watch gala 6 (Enriquestupido's eviction kkk) but Suso is coverting in one of my favorites.

Suso <3 Marta <3 Sofea <3

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #344 on: November 27, 2015, 06:49:11 AM »
Marina was evicted last night

Marta, Aritz and Ricky are up for eviction this week

GH ARITZ al 27450  ;D ;D ;D

Jøsêttö

« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2015, 07:14:14 AM »
Marina was evicted last night

Marta, Aritz and Ricky are up for eviction this week

GH ARITZ al 27450  ;D ;D ;D
I was so glad to learn Marta was saved first and received the less votes ;D ;D :ali :ali :ali :ali

But I was disappointed to see Carlos's family won and saved the boy from the nomination :mad :mad :mad

This week end, I'll try to watch gala 7 to gala 12 ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hope Marta is safe in this nomination <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2015, 12:32:27 PM »
Last night the first one to be saved was Marta who received the least amount of votes to evict. The lines were re-opened between Han and Marina. 30 minutes later, Marina became the tenth housemate to be evicted from the GH house.  :ali :ali

This time, the relatives' housemates entered to the house to surprise the housemates. Each housemate had to accept a challenge before seeing their loves one. All the housemates accepted.
Marta had to loose her suitcase for the rest of the season.
Han will have to count 20000 lentils.
Aritz must not wear any of his hats anymore.
Sofía will have to cook all the meals for everyone until further notice. (She never cooked in the house)
Ricky will be the butler of the house.
Vera cut his little ponytail.
Niedziela must not to touch the floor in any case until further notice.
Carlos will have to live alone for 24 hours.

I have to say that Ricky's brother revealed a lot of information from outside like Ricky should forget about his "churrasca" or girlfriend as it seems she is not waiting for him. Maite also revealed some information like Suso is going to some TV shows to talk about her.  ::)

The relatives played the immunity challenge and Carlos' parents won it. They were able to save a nominee later on.

The relatives also nominated instead of the housemates:

Carlos' parents > Han (3), Marta (2) y Niedziela (1)
Ricky's brother > Marta (3), Aritz (2) y Han (1)
Niedziela's mother > Ricky (3), Carlos (2) y Aritz (1)
Vera's sister > Aritz (3), Ricky (2) y Carlos (1)
Aritz's friend (or girlfriend) > Ricky (3), Marta (2) y Sofía (1)
Han's mother and friend > Ricky (3), Carlos (2) y Vera (1)
Sofía's mother > Aritz (3), Ricky (2) y Carlos (1)
Marta's boyfriend > Aritz (3), Ricky (2) y Carlos (1)

Ricky: 15
Aritz: 12
Carlos: 7
Marta: 7

Han: 4
Niedziela: 1
Sofía: 1
Vera: 1

Aritz, Carlos, Marta and Ricky were the provisional nominees, but Carlos' parents decided to save his son. So, Aritz, Marta and Ricky are up for eviction this week.

At the beginning of the Gala, a public vote in the app was open to vote for the relative you want to spend one night with his/her relative in the apartment. Biki, Aritz's friend o whatever she is, was the most voted and she spent the night with Aritz in the aparment.

It seems that Ricky has the most chances to go next week. Glad to see Aritz safe  ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #347 on: November 27, 2015, 08:02:56 PM »
How plant Carlos gets saved week after week? ::) ::)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2015, 09:08:21 PM »
How plant Carlos gets saved week after week? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
Because of the immunity challenge...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #349 on: November 28, 2015, 12:15:56 AM »
How plant Carlos gets saved week after week? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
Because of the immunity challenge...

I know, but he now always win it