Author Topic: Big Brother 17 USA  (Read 70562 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Big Brother 17 USA
« Reply #875 on: September 24, 2015, 05:34:25 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
I think we can all agree this is a very underserving winner.
Yeah bebe

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #876 on: September 24, 2015, 03:05:20 PM »
Yeah bebe
I'm not fully on board with that, just because he didn't play as marvelous as Vanessa did (I mean, I HATED her crying, bitching and victimism but she overplayed ALL of them including the winner), that does not mean, he's not deserving to win, I mean, I know many of us here wanted Vanessa to win (I've been saying that myself the past month and a half), however, something was telling that she was not going to secure that win and that ended up happening.

This season got a crazy ending, just fitting with the crazy season we've had.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #877 on: September 24, 2015, 03:49:31 PM »
I find it so funny that Steven won this, because it was something just predictible from the first week as most of us said and the contestants, and comparaison with Ian. LOL.

It looks like it was inevitable (even) when Steve did shit lmao.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #878 on: September 24, 2015, 09:10:02 PM »
Absolutely, but it kind of sums up the season - probably in my bottom three.

Glad America got their vote right though.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #879 on: September 25, 2015, 02:30:50 AM »
Undeserving winner! Vanessa controlled every aspect of this game... She had a hand in everyone's (maybe except Jace) eviction... It sucks that she lost the Final HOH, she would've won if she were up against any of the two...

Liz even deserved it more than Steve... She was at least the lynchpin of the three-headed monster that was Austwins (Julia though<3)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #880 on: September 25, 2015, 02:38:26 AM »
Countdown till Julia would be all over Steve (he has 500k less taxes now).....
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #881 on: September 25, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »
Steve played a very similar game to his counterpart Ian as well.

1. Considered to be targeted due ot being a social outcast.
2. Fly under the radar
3. Join a very strong alliance
4. Maintain connections with the other side of the house as well.
5. Win comps midway.
6. Never be the main target.
7. Steve splitting Austwins up would easily be compared to Ian getting Boogie evicted.
8. Steve survived nomination after a blindside similar to Dan evicting Shane, having Ian survive nominations.
9. Winning the final HOH to secure control and actually get to the F2.

I feel that fans are so hypocritical of players. Fans, fellow houseguests, & past players always critique players for playing too hard, too fast, especially if it gets that person evicted. However, fans always critique players for laying low or not making moves until later in the game, even if that strategy helps someone win.

While Vanessa was obviously a great player, Austwins did keep her due to her being "loyal" or "an extra vote".

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #882 on: September 25, 2015, 07:16:33 PM »
Aaaaaaand it's a wrap, folks.
Everyone knows Vanessa was one of my favorites since Week 1 but I don't think Steve's win is undeserving. And this comes for someone who hated him the first few weeks, he won competitions when he needed. Vanessa's game was marvelous except for one thing: she underestimated her competitors.

The finale was pretty cool because we didn't knew who would win the whole thing, all came down to a final question and the last evictee was blindsided. The worst thing: James won AFP over Johnny and Jason was on the top 3. ugh!

In my books, this season is one of the best from the latest era (better than BB12, BB14, BB16 and maybe BB13). I loved the hinky votes, the multiple alliances, the betrayals¡11¡¡1¡1¡1 The worst part was the pagoning of the goblins's alliance... I never liked them with the exception of Queencky and maybe Jackie, but the firsts seven weeks and the last three were great. :Aww: Next season, I want more females like Vanessa, Audrey and Shelli!

Final ranking:
1. Shelli
2. Vanessa
3. Audrey
4. Clay
5. Becky
6. John
7. Steve

8. Julia
9. Jackie

10. Liz
11. Jace ¿WHO?
12. Da'Vonne
13. Jason
14. Meg

15. Austin
16. Jeff
17. James

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #883 on: September 26, 2015, 01:20:20 PM »
1. Juliangel
2. Black Friday Becky
3. Audrey
4. Shelli
5. Vanessa

6. Jackie
7. Liz
8. Clay
9. Steve

10. Da'vonne
11. John

12. Jace
13. Meg
14. Jeff
15. James
16. Austin
17. Jason

It was a great season! The underdogs (Vanessa, Steve, Liz, Julia and fine Austin) turned the tide and voted out the majority alliance (Da'vonne, Jason, Jeff) pre-jury...

The Sixth Sense being one of the best alliances ever with 5/6 members being amazing human beings

Recruit Queen Becky floated then emerged as a strategic Queen who deserves another shot! She was a recruit but played the game well

Shlay, Shaudrey, Claudrey, Shlaudrey trio <333333

Jackie turning out to be a cold bitch <3333333

Julia's idiotic comments <333333 Julia's general existence and being the far superior twin in everyone's (except Austin's eyes)

Liz' meltdowns <3 Shelli's meltdowns <3333 Vanessa's meltdowns <333333333333333333333 ~reasons~

This season is infinitely better than last. Season
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #884 on: September 27, 2015, 05:06:25 PM »
Jason was Top3? OMG, that's crazy. He is probably the first pre-jury boot to achieve that. I would guess Audrey would be TOP3.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #885 on: September 27, 2015, 11:54:12 PM »
I'm disappointed that Vanessa didn't win, but I'm not sad that Steve was the victor and also that James won America's Favourite.

I find it funny that BB USA has had four white male winners in a row, and the last BB Canada had a bisexual girl with a lesbian romance in the house win the game! 

I think that this season in particular has a lot of potential for a possible All-Stars season.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #886 on: September 28, 2015, 03:11:14 PM »
Shelli, Vanessa, JMac, James, Jason and Audrey come to mind as people they would invite to come back, LOL that's a lot!

Becky should be considered too (but she won't) because she's a recruit and played better than everyone what expected ;D 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #887 on: September 28, 2015, 06:02:45 PM »
Why would Jason come back? Ugh, he's so overrated.

Liz & maybe Austin could return.

Season 16 has a lot of potential returnees - Cody, Derrick, Caleb, Frankie, Nicole, Donny and Zach. Too bad Christine will probably not be asked back.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #888 on: September 28, 2015, 09:08:30 PM »
JC said Vanessa, John and James are all-stars material

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #889 on: September 28, 2015, 11:52:34 PM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell
Why would Jason come back? Ugh, he's so overrated.

Liz & maybe Austin could return.

Season 16 has a lot of potential returnees - Cody, Derrick, Caleb, Frankie, Nicole, Donny and Zach. Too bad Christine will probably not be asked back.

I don't think they'd get Cody, and Caleb is doing another reality show, so those two could be ruled out... Zach and Donny are definitely returning... Followed by Nicole and Frankie... I'd like to see Derrick return so he can get owned by the other more ruthless and superior players so he can be humbled a bit...

Yeah I hate Jason, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him again (and I will complain a lot about it LOL)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #890 on: September 28, 2015, 11:53:59 PM »
Quote from: QueenV
JC said Vanessa, John and James are all-stars material
I'd really want to see Shelli back <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #891 on: September 29, 2015, 12:31:15 AM »
My final ranking of this season:

1. James
2. Jackie
3. Becky
4. Meg
5. Audrey

6. Da'Vonne
7. Jason
8. Steve

9. Jace
10. John
11. Jeff

12. Julia
13. Liz

14. Shelli
15. Clay
16. Austin
17. Vanessa

Don't hate on me because I put Vanessa last, but here's the thing, I COULD NOT stand to see her bicth a** face crying compulsively any longer in that House, and she was one of the reasons why I was barely interested to watch this season at all on TV.

Also, Clelli has little future to me, I never really liked them as a couple (just like it happened to me with both JeJo & Brenchel), I really liked Shelli as an individual especially when she was on Jury. Clay is a little bitch, period. Austin, ewwwwwwww. The twins are in that position by association to the Bottom 4 of my list.

Jace & Jeff, together with Johnny Mac were completely irrelevant to me. Da'Vonne & Jason gave me good DR (or at least to me!), while Steve is there because he was an overall nice player (he was HOH when my dear Jackie was evicted but whatever!) and a superfan.

S*** stirrer Audrey is in 5th, because she was just THE QUEEN OF STIRRING THE POT in that House this season, sadly she didn't made it any further. James, Jackie, Becky & Meg were my favorites, and I liked their unstable alliance, it was a great mess to watch, and also were a billion times more likeable to watch than Austwins, VaMESSa and Clelli. Really!

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #892 on: September 29, 2015, 01:57:11 AM »

1. James
2. Jackie
3. Becky
4. Meg
5. Audrey

6. Da'Vonne
7. Jason
8. Steve

9. Jace
10. John
11. Jeff

12. Julia
13. Liz

14. Shelli
15. Clay
16. Austin
17. Vanessa

Don't hate on me because I put Vanessa last, but here's the thing, I COULD NOT stand to see her bicth a** face crying compulsively any longer in that House, and she was one of the reasons why I was barely interested to watch this season at all on TV.

Also, Clelli has little future to me, I never really liked them as a couple (just like it happened to me with both JeJo & Brenchel), I really liked Shelli as an individual especially when she was on Jury. Clay is a little bitch, period. Austin, ewwwwwwww. The twins are in that position by association to the Bottom 4 of my list.

Jace & Jeff, together with Johnny Mac were completely irrelevant to me. Da'Vonne & Jason gave me good DR (or at least to me!), while Steve is there because he was an overall nice player (he was HOH when my dear Jackie was evicted but whatever!) and a superfan.

S*** stirrer Audrey is in 5th, because she was just THE QUEEN OF STIRRING THE POT in that House this season, sadly she didn't made it any further. James, Jackie, Becky & Meg were my favorites, and I liked their unstable alliance, it was a great mess to watch, and also were a billion times more likeable to watch than Austwins, VaMESSa and Clelli. Really!

This is a joke ¿right?
Now release the real ranking ,please. This can't be serious!! How are the goddesses on the bottom and the shit on the top? LOL!

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #893 on: September 29, 2015, 03:18:39 AM »
James <3 <3

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #894 on: September 30, 2015, 12:16:12 AM »

1. James
2. Jackie
3. Becky
4. Meg
5. Audrey

6. Da'Vonne
7. Jason
8. Steve

9. Jace
10. John
11. Jeff

12. Julia
13. Liz

14. Shelli
15. Clay
16. Austin
17. Vanessa

This is a joke ¿right?
Now release the real ranking ,please. This can't be serious!! How are the goddesses on the bottom and the shit on the top? LOL!
Although she rightfully deserved to win this season, I did HATE her most of the time, she was one of the housemates of this bunch that I hated THE MOST! I was jumping, screaming and whatever you name it of the excitement I had when she lost that Final HOH. LOL.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #895 on: September 30, 2015, 09:11:55 AM »
Eternal Undying Sixth Sense (minus Austin) LOOOOOOOVE <3

The ADC (except Queen Jackie and to a lesser extent Day) sucked so bad... DELIBERATELY alienating Goddess on Earth BECKY BURGESS </3 I did love how that went right back to them and they got voted out after <3

It would've been a different game if they voted out Vanessa over Shelli (as Becky wanted)... If they screwed their game, I have no sympathy for them (they didn't have any for Becky) LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #896 on: September 30, 2015, 09:10:21 PM »
Eternal Undying Sixth Sense (minus Austin) LOOOOOOOVE <3

The ADC (except Queen Jackie and to a lesser extent Day) sucked so bad... DELIBERATELY alienating Goddess on Earth BECKY BURGESS </3 I did love how that went right back to them and they got voted out after <3

It would've been a different game if they voted out Vanessa over Shelli (as Becky wanted)... If they screwed their game, I have no sympathy for them (they didn't have any for Becky) LOL

Yeees!
I hate them because they screwed Becky's game. Johnny wanted to form a F4 alliance with Becky/Himself/Steve/Shelli. I think Shelli would have protected Queencky over James and Meg on Liz's HoH reign.

• Big Brother

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #898 on: October 02, 2015, 04:09:43 AM »
Quote from: QueenV
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 02:11:55 AMEternal Undying Sixth Sense (minus Austin) LOOOOOOOVE <3

Yeees!
I hate them because they screwed Becky's game. Johnny wanted to form a F4 alliance with Becky/Himself/Steve/Shelli. I think Shelli would have protected Queencky over James and Meg on Liz's HoH reign.

Those bitches definitely screwed Becky's game after she protected them! They suck period, no defending LOL... They were even mean to her after all she did for them

A Becky/JMac/Steve/Shelli alliance would've been orgasmic <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19