Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA  (Read 27297 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2015, 04:44:53 AM »
Chloe Jasmine and Gail were packing Tila's things in the LF, both don't know why was she pulled out

• Big Brother
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2015, 05:38:48 AM »
Austin and Janice had a fight in the LF because he likes living in the UK more than in USA, Austin says it was because of the gay rights because he couldn't marry is british husband there so he had to move to the UK then Janice went bananas says that's not the motive and is using it to excuse himself

Austin and Janice have a past, Mark Jacobs (Austin's ex) is one of Janice's friends and he criticized him a bit last night and she said he should never do that

Minute 54

! No longer available

• Big Brother
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2015, 07:04:49 AM »

James Hill and Farrah Abraham went head to head in the Celebrity Big Brother house last night in a blazing row.

It began after Farrah accused James of making her feel "uncomfortable" by starring at her in the bedroom as he walked by.

The comments led to an explosive clash before night time as James told the American: "Oh get over yourself."

Austin Armacost also briefly got involved as his distaste for Farrah came out again, branding the Teen Mom star a "nasty piece of work."

"You know what I am, think about what you f**kers just did," snapped Farrah as she and James continued their row in the living area.

James quipped: "Well I just won't look at you in future."

He ranted: "Since the moment you've walked in here you've been cagey, you've had this defensive attitude, we've tried to engage and involve you, you've not been bothered.

"You pick and choose when you want to listen and when you want to talk, you're arrogant about it.
You've been doing it all the way through, you don't listen."

Farrah claimed that she did listen and it was James who needed to use his ears and take her advice on board.

She then raged: "You know what I want o say to you, grow the f**k up. You're a ****. You're too immature to talk."

"Nice talking to you," concluded James.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229534-celebrity-big-brother-2015-james-hill-blasts-farrah-abraham-in-blazing-row.html#ixzz3kCzwAw2E

• Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2015, 07:44:42 AM »
Looks like Tila will have no replacement and the eviction that was supposed to be next Tuesday has been cancelled but there will still be a live show according to Emma

plz not another live challenge

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2015, 04:05:54 PM »
Why are they so afraid of evictions.   Having one less in the final would make much more sense, but no they'd rather cancel evictions for any excuse then have 8 people left with a couple of days to go.

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2015, 08:38:39 PM »
Do You Know Who On Earth These People On “Celebrity Big Brother” Are?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo#.ns5W99agM2

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2015, 03:08:33 AM »
Hollywood actor Daniel Baldwin has confessed to having some demands when signing up to Celebrity Big Brother 2015.

Although compared to some of the requests from celebrity housemates in the past - which have ranged from specific foods to private bedrooms - Daniel's two demands are fairly straight forward.

Speaking to The Sun newspaper ahead of his entrance to the house last week, Daniel revealed how he had asked to avoid anything that would 'disrespect' his engagement to Robin Sue Hertz Hempel.

"I understood there would be a scramble to get the beds, and a few of the beds are doubles," he said. "I said, 'I need to let you know that, out of respect for my wife, I would never share a bed with another woman. You're going to have to adjust that or I would leave immediately."

Daniel also warned show bosses he'd QUIT the show if he was forced to be involved in any nudity.

"Second thing I told them is that I know there are tasks they have us do and that there will be people who are used to being disrobed," he explained. "There is a pool involved and on a nice day I am sure people will lie out in scantily-clad outfits. But if things start coming off I would not sit around the pool, out of respect to my wife. I'd go in the house.

"If they tell me I have to be present for that, I would get my bag and leave the show. Those are the two premises I insisted on."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229532-daniel-baldwin-reveals-his-celebrity-big-brother-demands.html#ixzz3kHtF8ynx

Fatman Scoop has been spoken to by Big Brother bosses over his use of the N-Word in the CBB house.

In a very detailed chat in the house yesterday (Friday), that aired on tonight's highlights show, Scoop and some of the other housemates spoke about use of the word in America and in music videos.

The very honest and candid discussion - which also involved Farrah Abraham and James Hill - saw Scoop explain how the N word can be used, as least in his personal opinion.

Big Brother then called Scoop to the Diary Room to caution him about using the term.

"While Celebrity Big Brother completely understands the context of the conversation which it was used in," Big Brother began, "Regardless of the context, that word and term will be seen as offensive to many Big Brother viewers."

Big Brother 'advised' Scoop not to use the word in future but did not go as far as to give him any formal warning.

"I understand," Scoop responded. "To me, it's not offensive, but I understand this is something with viewers who might be offended."

Referring to his chat with the other housemates, he added: "But as a black man I feel I was in a unique position to explain what it is."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229632-celebrity-big-brother-2015-fatman-scoop-spoken-to-over-use-of-the-n-word.html#ixzz3kHtflYvu

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2015, 04:05:39 AM »
Fav polls

BB Spy:

Janice 25.9%
Jenna 10.3%
Austin 9.5%
Farrah 9.2%
Chloe/Stevi 8.4%
Gail 8.1%
Scoop 7.8%
Natasha 7.3%
James 5.7%
Sherrie 3.0%
Bobby 2.7%
Daniel 1.4%
Chris 0.8%

Telly Mix:

Chloe/Stevi 17.72%
Janice 14.61%
Natasha 12.31%
Gail 8.29%
Sherrie 7.13%
Austin 7.02%
Scoop 6.90%
Jenna 6.44%
James 5.98%
Bobby 5.41%
Farrah 4.14%
Daniel 2.07%
Chris 0.96%

Last night's episode averaged just 0.9 million, the first time in the show's history that the viewing figures have gone below the one million mark.

• Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2015, 07:54:13 AM »
so, Rylan confirmed Tila will be replaced by another american housemate

bring in Omarosa or Elisabeth Hasselbeck, they fit with the season's theme #onecandream

Offline lvigario

• Power of Veto
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2015, 11:47:30 AM »
Although I understand the reasons why BB removed Tila from the house. She was a great contestant, very entertaining, it's a shame.

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2015, 12:36:25 PM »
It kicks off in tonight's Celebrity Big Brother 2015 between American models Jenna Jameson and Janice Dickinson

It begins earlier in the day as Janice settles into life in the house by sleeping after getting some oft he other housemates to unpack her bags.

Later, Jenna and James Hill are in the bedroom discussing Janice and how they are annoyed she has moved their beauty products away from the beauty station. Austin Armacost, James and Jenna move all their stuff back to the station.

At dinner time Janice is looking for food and stumbles across Jenna’s Kosher food fridge. She opens a pack of celery.

Farrah Abraham and James tell her that it is Jenna’s special food. Jenna is trying to cool off in the bedroom but James, Daniel Baldwin and Fatman Scoop are telling her that Janice has been told that is her fridge. So she responds "I’m about to go eat Janice’s f***ing face."

Jenna and Janice discuss the fridge and respect for religious beliefs. Jenna then storms into the bedroom "I came to her hella cool, please respect my religion and that I think it’s really disrespectful that you found out that it was my food, my kosher fridge and she went ahead and ate it.

"She goes ‘I haven’t eaten anything all night’. Neither have I. Have you seen me eat a bite. I am waiting because I can’t eat at a table with sausages and everything being served. I am trying to observe my religion and somebody just looking at me and going pretty much f**k you!"

After the row, Jenna is in the diary room discussing her earlier row with Janice ‘I was kind of hurt by her reaction to be honest…It went from ‘I’m kosher too’ to ‘I’m hungry and old’…it kind of hurt me.

"I am a tough b**ch. I have come through things in my life that not many people can so this to me is petty. But my religion to me is so important…it threw me sideways for sure. But I will get over it because I am tough."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229715-celebrity-big-brother-2015-jenna-jameson-rages-at-janice-dickinson-over-vegan-food.html#ixzz3kKCUB0BY

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2015, 12:38:36 PM »
11.35pm: Farrah: "They've got their 'nice' game down"
Farrah thinks Stevi and Chloe-Jasmine might not be exactly what they seem. #BBUKLive

Rainha seeing throught their bullshit <3

can't stand the couple's act of "I LOVE U SO MUCH", "NO, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" (repeat the shit three times), "I CAN'T BELIEVE U LIKE I'M SO UGLY"

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2015, 03:42:27 PM »
Farrah <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2015, 04:42:38 PM »
My rank

1. Janice
2. Farrah
3. James
4. Jenna

5. Scoop
6. Gail (lmao she's Janice's minion, she would probably self-evict if she asked her to cuz she's too afraid to say no)
7. Austin
8. Natasha
9. Stevi/Chloe Jasmine

i'm not including non-entities like Sherrie, Bobby, etc. cuz they are barely on it and failed to make any kind of impression on me

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2015, 05:23:28 PM »
My rank

1. Janice
2. Farrah
3. James
4. Jenna

5. Scoop
6. Gail (lmao she's Janice's minion, she would probably self-evict if she asked her to cuz she's too afraid to say no)
7. Austin
8. Natasha
9. Stevi/Chloe Jasmine

i'm not including non-entities like Sherrie, Bobby, etc. cuz they are barely on it and failed to make any kind of impression on me

my ranking is precisely the same.

And I also live for Minion Gail.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2015, 08:18:52 PM »
Farrah and Jenna bebés <333

• Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2015, 02:10:39 AM »
I am now officially addicted to this gem, thanks to all the green-toned american rainhas and James <3

i'll pray for the british bores that were not included in my ranking to get the boot but I know it won't happen and Janice will be robbed in the F2 by one of them

• Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2015, 02:21:30 AM »
Tila Tequila has given Channel 5 an ultimatum

either she is back or she'll sue them

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/31/tila-tequila-celebrity-big-brother-kicked-off-will-sue/

loving how C5 wanted to look good by ejecting an ex nazi but it backfired inmediatly with everyone siding with her and now with this kkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2015, 04:00:24 AM »
Janice Dickinson reckons her fellow American housemates are up to no good in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Chatting with Chloe Jasmine in the smoking area, Janice had it out for one particular US star.

"She's evil, Farrah is evil. I know," the former supermodel declared. "My real truth is I think she broods and stirs up the negative attention and she's colluding with Jenna, she's got a partner in crime."

Speaking to Chloe-Jasmine, Janice continued: "The British men here have a lot of manners, decorum, you know. You have it, your husband has it and then you know I think absolutely Sherrie has it, Gail has it, Tash it. These are not the pot stirrers. In my group, I think Daniel will stir the pot, he's tricky but he'll stir it.

"Scoop will stir the pot, Jenna will stir the pot, Farrah will stir the pot. James is lovely but he's provocative."

Janice's comments followed a huge row that engulfed many of the group earlier in the day in which Janice had clashed with Farrah.

Janice hit out at the Teen Mom star, snapping at her: "You're not the queen of reality, I am!"

Meanwhile, Jenna Jameson and Farrah spent the afternoon bitching about former Apprentice candidate James Hill.

"James I don't get it," Farrah complained.

Jenna suggested: "James' tactic is to flirt and befriend all the girls, and get all the guys on his side, it's starting to become evident. He's sweet but I don't real like any reality from him."

Farrah agreed:"I'm all about reality and I kind of think that's why I blew up on him 'cause I'm not taking the s**t."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229745-celebrity-big-brother-2015-janice-dickinson-brands-farrah-abraham-evil-after-big-row.html#ixzz3kNweJiks

Bobby Davro found himself facing the wrath of the American housemates in the Celebrity Big Brother house today.

It began after Bobby branded his rival housemates 'Septics' in a morning chat in his new role as Prime Minister.

He explained how he had used the term 'Septics' as in the cockney rhyming slang term Septic Tank, meaning Yank, but the US lot weren't too happy.

"We will no longer call you that, we'll call you Americans," Bobby retreated after the backlash.

Later and the American stars went to the bedroom for a good old bitch.

"How about you just call us by our names, it's so not funny," complained Farrah. "I don't really think it's funny."

"It's a British thing," said Daniel Baldwin as he tried to calm tensions between the opposing sides.

"Let me make it an American derogatory thing. Didn't we like beat them in the war?" replied Farrah.

"Just remember when we win [the UK v USA tasks], we make the rules," Daniel told the group.

Jenna chimed in: "They can make rules, I don't mind, I just thought that was very derogatory. I take offense to that."

Farrah agreed: "If you want to say Yank which I don't even f**king agree, I'm not a yank, if anything you can call me a hillbilly but that's as far as it goes."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229732-celebrity-big-brother-2015-bobby-davro-offends-the-americans.html#ixzz3kNxJS2PS

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2015, 04:01:34 AM »
Here's a look at the pay of (some of) this year's Celebrity Big Brother 2015 housemates following the live launch.

At the start of the series last week we saw a total of 15 brand new stars enter the CBB 2015 house and their pay varies wildly.

At the top end is Janice Dickinson who is rumoured to be getting a whopping £300,000 for her stay.

It makes her one of the highest-paid celebrity contestants the show has seen but isn't quite as much as the reputed £400,000 and £500,000 fees dished out to Katie Hopkins and Katie Price respectively earlier this year.

Tila Tequila was said to have been getting $175,000USD for her stint which works out at around £110,000 however after she was REMOVED on Day 2, TMZ reports that Tila won't get a penny.

Comedian Bobby Davro and Natasha Hamilton are said to have each been offered £75,000, although it was reported that Bobby felt "he could get more".

A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper back in July: "The only sticking point is money. Bobby, in ­particular, feels he could get more.”

And finally, for now, insiders say that X Factor's Stevi and Chloe have notched up a combined six-figure for their appearance this summer.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/228055-new-celebrity-big-brother-2015-housemates-pay-revealed.html#ixzz3kNxc9UJm

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2015, 05:04:57 AM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2015, 05:51:39 AM »
Odds to win on Betfair:

James- 6.0
Scoop- 7.0
Gail- 7.2
Bobby- 7.8
Janice- 8.4
Stevie and Chloe- 10
Natasha- 14
Austin- 18.5
Daniel- 19.5
Jenna- 21
Sherrie- 36
Chris- 50
Farrah- 110

James on top <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2015, 10:21:15 AM »
Janice isn’t happy with the hot tub being used and an argument kicks off in the House..

Janice asks Bobby about a time limit on the bathroom. But James, Jenna, Farrah and Austin have used all the hot water. Bobby tells Janice there is no hot water left. Janice goes to the bathroom. Janice ‘I wanted a f***ing bath ok selfish people….It’s called common f***ing decency.’ Jenna ‘Don’t be a diva, ok!’

After hearing that Austin had said that Gail wanted to clean the bath, Janice starts to argue with Austin. He retaliates ‘Who unpacked your f***ing bags, she spent the whole day unpacking seven of your bags….no hold on a second. She spent hours unpacking your stuff, giving you a tour of the house…she has done everything for you.’

Bobby and Jenna argue as he said there is ‘no talking to these people’. He is trying to calm the situation down. Jenna is tired of Bobby ‘coming at the Americans’.

Janice in the diary room ‘In the garden the fight was escalated…He started to follow me. I did not spit on him. I made the motion that I spat on him’

Jenna tells Janice that she is out of control over the bath. ‘You know that 100% that I’m not selfish and that kind of sucked that you came in calling me selfish. I mean like don’t try and pull your freakin’ queen card…You’re not above anybody. It is just seems so abusive.’

Austin in the diary room about Janice, she just heard ‘Gail clean the bath and she turned around and said “Don’t you f***king made that young girl do that. Don’t you f***ing dare do that.” And I said Janice you’ve had this girl running around ragged all day doing stuff for you. She’s cleaned for you, made several cups of tea. I can’t name one housemate who I haven’t seen running around for Janice…she turned around and said “f**k you”

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2015, 11:05:23 AM »
Housemates have exploded into a row over Austin and James, with Farrah in the middle.

James talks to Austin and Janice in the garden about the talk with Jenna and Farrah. Austin and Janice get riled up and decide to confront them.

Janice acts as an ambassador but the argument soon escalates. Farrah ‘I just don’t want it in front of anyone or around me..Oh I’m the one doing it Austin?’ Janice tells Jenna it has nothing to do with her and tells her to stop talking. Farrah starts to walk out. Austin ‘Stay in here, stay in here with your fake ass, your fake t**s and in front of everybody lets be happy with what god gave us. The f***ing doctor gave you half of that to you Farrah…That’s f***ing stupid.’

Bobby tries to sort the situation out. But it again escalates. Austin ‘Then leave you stupid b**ch…There are three rooms…sit the f**k down Farrah. You got famous because you were pregnant underage and you stayed famous because you had a sex tape!’ Farrah ‘You’re a f**ing disgrace to humanity..do you want to go and have a kid so that you can be cool?…but you can’t have a kid because you don’t have a f***ing vagina!’

Daniel is talking to Austin and Scoop in the garden. They are discussing Austin sharing a bed with James, Daniel questions if the bed situation would be an issue Austin’s partner. Austin explains as James is straight and also that Austin is not interested in James sexually, no it is not an issue.

Jenna is talking to James in the garden. Jenna tells James that everyone does not want him to feel uncomfortable. James explains that he is comfortable with his sexually and that he is ok with how things are. Jenna tells James ‘You need to be careful that you don’t look like you are the one drumming up all this drama around you and this whole place is revolving around you, and your just the one the little victim and the sweetheart in the middle.’

Later on, Austin and Farrah bury the hatchet. Austin apologises for the names. Farrah apologises for Austin feeling like his sexuality has been attacked. Austin explains it is more James’ sexuality she attacked and that he felt his marriage was disrespected.

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo