Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA  (Read 27216 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2015, 03:32:09 AM »
Janice gets a "formal and final" warning for allegedly spitting at Austin

• Big Brother
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2015, 05:15:13 AM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2015, 05:24:12 AM »
Celebrity Big Brother's Farrah Abraham and Jenna Jameson have been coming to terms with being hated by most of their fellow housemates.

The pair have become rather secluded from the rest of the group after a series of rows over the weekend.

While there have been apologies and make ups, there is now a clear rift between the stars.

"I feel like, what am I going to do if you go and what are you going to do if I go?" Jenna asked Farrah last night.

Farrah replied: "I'm going to stay here and stare at the f**king wall, or hang out with Fatman more or talk to Austin and our team."

"The whole Janice thing freaks me out because she's on our team and she hates us," Jenna continued.

"That's her own f**king problem," declared Farrah. "I don't hate her, I'm just not going to deal with that behaviour."

"She hangs out with the British, they've embraced her," Jenna added.

"They're totally fake though," sniped Farrah.

Jenna went on: "I think all the British kind of hate us. I see them when they think I'm not looking, giving dirty looks."

Farrah agreed: "Like if there was an argument with me, I love how Chloe and whatsitsface saying 'We don't want to be involved', it's like 'I wasn't even talking to you'"

Jenna agreed: "'Listen, dolls, you're non-entities here, we don't care, you have no voices anyway, we didn't even know you were here.' Frickin' boring."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229848-celebrity-big-brother-2015-farrah-abraham-and-jenna-jameson-realise-everyone-hates-them.html#ixzz3kU8ep2rj

• Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2015, 06:31:28 AM »
rainha

hopefully there is a challenge where the Americans get inmunity tonight so Farrah can stay

none of the UK housemates are entertaining besides James and he'll probably top the votes, so any of them can go except he and the minion

• Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2015, 01:57:41 PM »
There's a big row in tonight's Celebrity Big Brother as Jenna Jameson and Natasha Hamilton go head to head over wine.

Following the end of the latest UK v USA task, Bobby Davro resigns as Prime Minister as the UK flag over the garden comes down.

Big Brother provides the group with some alcoholic refreshments for all of the housemates.

Chris warns Natasha, “don’t let the Americans pour it because they pour enormous glasses and there will be none left.”

But Chris' words don't stop things erupting as Natasha and Jenna have a dispute over a glass of red wine. There is confusion over whether Jenna can drink wine that isn’t Kosher.

Natasha goes to the garden with her wine and tells James and Bobby that “Jenna’s f**king whinging about it…it’s like a big f**king thing because we have a glass of wine.” Chris gives Jenna his glass of red wine to diffuse the situation.

Meanwhile, Jenna talks to Farrah about her British Counterpart Natasha, “it takes everything for me not to say something back to Natasha.”

Farrah warns Jenna, “She tried me, she’ll try you, she’ll try everyone…she’ll be a f**king bitch like that.”

Later Jenna and Natasha try to sort things out on the sofa. They agree that there was a misunderstanding and Jenna tells Natasha that “it’s wine, I really don’t care.”

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/229930-celebrity-big-brother-2015-jenna-jameson-natasha-hamilton-clash-over-wine.html#ixzz3kWDgFtl9

Tonight, a celebrity guest will enter in the house but he/she will not be an official housemate

• Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2015, 02:16:43 PM »
Lady Di's ex butler Paul Burrell will be the guest that will teach the Americans how to serve the royal family, that will be the UK housemates as they won the first challenge

Janice will be fuming

• Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2015, 02:19:29 PM »
Janice was bitten (i don't know the word, so i'll say bitten) by a bee and she is allergic to it and had to be pulled out to the hospital, she's fully recovered now and returned

• Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2015, 02:55:06 PM »
Paul looks hated because the crowd is shouting "OFF, OFF, OFF!!! FUCK OFF!!!! GET PAUL OUT!!!"

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2015, 03:19:10 PM »
Housemates have nominated and the nominations will be probably shown in tomorrow's HLs

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2015, 05:48:12 PM »
What are the chances of Farrah and Jenna survive the first eviction?

• Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2015, 05:58:17 PM »
What are the chances of Farrah and Jenna survive the first eviction?

Jenna will probably get to the end or at least close

Farrah's only chance to survive the 1st eviction (if there's any) is to be up with a lot of random people like Chris, Bobby, Daniel and Sherrie. Sherrie would probably top the votes cuz even if she's dull as fuck she's a Loose Woman, Farrah for being controversial could be the 2nd one since the others will divide the anti-Farrah vote.

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2015, 08:23:04 PM »
Janice was bitten (i don't know the word, so i'll say bitten) by a bee and she is allergic to it and had to be pulled out to the hospital, she's fully recovered now and returned

I loved this part of tonightshow, what an amazing acting performance she did

• Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2015, 03:08:53 AM »
For this week's shopping task, special celebrity guest Paul Burrell has joined the house and will lead the American celebs as they work for the British.

The Brits have become the CBB Royal Family, from King Bobby Davro to Princess Chloe-Jasmine.

The Americans must wait on the British hand on foot, preparing all food and drinks, cleaning up after them, fulfilling all requests and wearing their outfits at all times.

The Royal Family will sleep separately in the Royal Quarters while the servants must correctly refer to them by their royal titles at all times and NEVER swear.

But there was tension from the off between Jenna James and and Paul after he made her housekeeper.

"I hate how he said 'You live in a palace, you know how to take care of one'," she complained. "Bulls**t, I was born in a trailer, okay. I know what poor is, really poor. I just happen to know hot to make money."

She later whinged: "Why isn't Janice doing anything?"

Meanwhile Farrah seemed to be taking to the task quite well, saying: "This is an acting opportunity of a life time."

Jenna replied: "I'm just going to do my job and keep to myself. I don't like disrespect, I told them that from the beginning."

Jenna was also rather annoyed at having to again bow down to the Brits despite the Americans winning the latest UK v USA task at the weekend.

"We didn't do anything and we're being punished. We won the last task thing and we didn't get anything," she said.

Later on in the evening and Paul had trouble controlling Janice as she refused to help out in the kitchen as her role as cook, instead going to the garden to smoke.

It left Paul having to try and teach a very confused Daniel Baldwin how to make toast soldiers for tea.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/230025-celebrity-big-brother-2015-usa-housemates-revolt-and-row-with-paul-burrell.html#ixzz3kZR4R4W3

Farrah STRATEGIC doing her job in case the ones who perform the worst are up for eviction <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2015, 06:25:47 AM »
#CBB #Ratings seem to be improving - 1.62million viewers watched last night's live special with Paul Burrell's entry

• Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2015, 06:28:12 AM »
The servants have been set secret missions for this week’s shopping task.

Big Brother gathered the American Housemates to the sofas to begin the sabotage of this week’s shopping task. As they are American Housemates, they will be serving the royal family – however there is a twist.

“Dear palace staff, to pass this week’s shopping task you have all been told that the Big Brother Royal Family must maintain a high level of etiquette, manners and decorum whilst you the staff must dutifully serve them and attend to their every want and need.

“However, there is more too it than that. Palace staff, this week’s shopping task actually lies solely in your hands. In order to win a luxury shopping budget for everyone, you must all use your cunning and smarts to disgrace the Big Brother Royal Family and bring shame on their impeccable public image.  In short you must bring them down from the inside.

“Over the next two days, Big Brother will give you a series of secret missions designed to expose the Big Brother Royal Family and make them break the rules they have been told they must adhere too.

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2015, 01:16:00 PM »
As I put Telly Mix's poll some days ago, I'm going to do the same with TiBB and DS

TiBB fav:

James 17.71%
Janice 17.23%
Austin 12.72%
Scoop 9.82%
Jenna 9.50%
Stevi & Chloe-Jasmine 7.89%
Farrah 6.28%
Gail 5.64%
Natasha 4.51%
Bobby 3.22%
Sherrie 2.58%
Daniel 1.77%
Chris 1.13%

TiBB hated:

Farrah 43.08%
Austin 9.75%
Janice 9.41%
Natasha 6.89%
Chris 6.39%
Stevie & Chloe-Jasmine 6.22%
Jenna 4.71%
James 4.54%
Scoop 2.35%
Bobby 2.35%
Sherrie 1.85%
Daniel 1.34%
Gail 1.18%

DS fav:

Austin 18.04%
James 15.92%
Janice 11.67%
Gail 10.88%
Scoop 10.88%
Jenna 8.22%
Natasha 5.31%
Bobby 4.77%
Farrah 4.24%
Sherrie 2.39%
Chris 2.12%
Daniel 1.59%

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2015, 02:28:42 PM »
The first round of nominations was shown in tonight's highlights.

Austin nominated Farrah and Janice
Gail nominated Farrah and Daniel
Sherrie nominated Jenna and Farrah
Natasha nominated Farrah and Janice
James nominated Janice and Farrah
Daniel nominated Janice and Stevi & Chloe-Jasmine
Janice nominated Farrah and Daniel
Stevi & Chloe-Jasmine nominated Farrah and Daniel
Bobby nominated Jenna and Farrah
Scoop nominated Sherrie and Chris
Jenna nominated Stevi & Chloe-Jasmine and Chris
Chris nominated Jenna and Daniel
Farrah nominated James and Stevi & Chloe-Jasmine

Farrah - 8
Daniel - 4
Janice - 4
Jenna -  3
Stevi & Chloe-Jasmine - 3
Chris - 2

James - 1
Sherrie - 1

Farrah, Daniel, Janice, Jenna, Stevi & Chloe-Jasmine and Chris are nominated for the first eviction.

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2015, 02:38:32 PM »
Anyone but Farrah, Janice and Jenna should GTFO

any of those three angels going would be disgrace, too bad Sherrie is not up to have all bores but Bobby nominated

• Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2015, 03:07:39 PM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2015, 03:18:19 AM »
Eviction polls:

BB Spy:

Janice 36.9%
Jenna 16.61%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 14.76%
Farrah 14.39%
Chris 9.59%
Daniel 7.75%

Telly Mix:

Janice 27.26%
Farrah 18.02%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 17.64%
Chris 17.16%
Jenna 11.06%
Daniel 8.86%

Digital Spy:

Janice 41.30%
Daniel 23.04%
Jenna 21.74%
Farrah 20.43%
Chris 19.13%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 14.35%

TiBB:

Janice 33.33%
Farrah 19.70%
Jenna 17.80%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 15.53%
Chris 8.33%
Daniel 5.30%

Odds to win:

Bobby 7/2
James 4/1
Gail 2/9
Scoop 7/1
Janice 8/1
Natasha 10/1
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 14/1
Jenna 14/1
Daniel 16/1
Sherrie 16/1
Austin 16/1
Chris 40/1
Farrah 66/1
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:53:18 AM by Depths of Bloomfield »

• Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2015, 03:37:23 PM »
Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Chloe-Jasmine slammed by disability charity over offensive comments!

Broadcasted on a recent CBB episode, Chloe had an open conversation with fellow housemate Chris Ellison about her fiance Stevi Ritchie. One of the comments Chloe shared disrespected the disabled. Chloe said: “I would love him even if he were in a wheelchair” Rosemary Frazer, campaigns manager at disability charity Scope blasted Chloe during a talk with The Mirror.

Read the full article here: http://www.twitcelebgossip.com/16755-celebrity-big-brother-2015-chloe-jasmine-slammed-by-disability-charity-over-offensive-comments/ | TwitCelebGossip

• Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2015, 05:51:42 AM »
Eviction odds:

Chris 11/10
Daniel 5/2
Farrah 6/1
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 6/1
Jenna 6/1
Janice 20/1

• Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2015, 07:53:01 AM »
Farrah Abraham perhaps takes things too far in tonight's Celebrity Big Brother 2015 as part of the first shopping task.

All this week Farrah and the other American housemates have been playing the roles of staff to the British who are the Big Brother Royal Family.

In a secret mission, the American housemates have been told they must disgrace the BB Royals.

For the final part of the task, in tonight's show Gail, Natasha, James and Chloe- Jasmine are invited to a luxury tea party.

However what they don’t know is that Big Brother has set USA Housemates, Farrah and Austin a secret mission. They have been tasked to get the Royals to lose their cool by getting them angry – in any way they can.

And Farrah obliges.

Farrah first questions Natasha on her relationship with her husband. James tells Farrah “you know what, I don’t think you have an intelligent conversation in you.”

James tells Farrah she is rude and she retaliates with “maybe you should have an orgy with d**ks in your a**.”

Next, Farrah asks Gail “do you want to be part of the tea party, I mean what is this?” She accuses Natasha and Gail of being lesbians. Gail leaves the room.

As Chloe Jasmine begins to cry, pretending to be irritated, Austin tells her “just go in the bathroom and cry if it’s too much for you.”

Natasha begins to cry because of Farrah’s comments at the table – she admits that she is really angry with what’s just happened.

Gail later talks to James about Farrah: “if I was in the outside world I would whip her a**…she doesn’t give a f**k about anyone but herself.”

Meanwhile, Austin and Farrah go back to the US housemates as Austin exlcaims: “We f**king nailed it!” and Jenna and Farrah laugh about the insults Farrah made at the tea party.

Once the task is revealed to the rest of the house, Farrah apologises to the Housemates that she has upset but it may be that the damage is done as Gail is still offended by Farrah’s offensive language.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/230318-celebrity-big-brother-2015-farrah-abraham-causes-outrage-a-huge-row-and-tears.html#ixzz3kmHXiYDn

I can't wait to see this, Farrah leaving with a BANG  if she gets the boot tonight <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2015, 08:43:09 AM »
Although the I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of that takes cuz I really liked how prod didn't have to intervene to create drama so far, so it sucks now they're trying it

• Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2015, 12:31:53 PM »
Farrah making Chloe-Jasmine cry kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk