Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA  (Read 25504 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2015, 07:45:23 PM »
Hopefully it ends with my Aaryn gif.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2015, 08:10:52 PM »
Using a racist person's gif with the word "what a bitch" in oder to answer and black woman is really fucking immature.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2015, 08:26:42 PM »
Using a racist person's gif with the word words "what a bitch" in oder order to answer and a black woman is really fucking immature.

Actually, the first sentence in that gif was pretty much the only meaning I meant to have come across, not the second sentence and not the fact that Aaryn is in the gif.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
lol well now we know how it ended, good night

You slept too early, it's not over yet ;D
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2015, 09:26:22 PM »
Using a racist person's gif with the word words "what a bitch" in oder order to answer and a black woman is really fucking immature.

Actually, the first sentence in that gif was pretty much the only meaning I meant to have come across, not the second sentence and not the fact that Aaryn is in the gif.

well then good fucking job being sexist dirtbag.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2015, 05:56:25 AM »
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Okay, I left

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2015, 06:23:34 AM »
Feudal Queen Jackie <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2015, 07:37:14 AM »
http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-11-austin-to-gail-i-would-be-honoured-for-you-to-shave-my-head/

In an honourable act, Austin has shaved off his hair to help Gail’s confidence which took a kick last night.

Austin has shaved off his hair in the House to help Gail – who’s confidence took a kick while in the House with so many other women.
In the garden Gail says she hopes her “boyfriend doesn’t mind that I licked salt off a gay man’s stomach.” Gail tells the others, “I feel extremely ugly. I’ve dealt with no hair for a long time. Sometimes I don’t feel so pretty.”

Austin responds. “Some women here are gorgeous. Within 20 secs of knowing these women, they’re awful…you’re the most strong, independent woman I’ve known. You are an amazing human being.”

Natasha adds, “you are the most amazing person, my best friend in here.” Gail asks if anyone would shave their hair off. Austin tells her, “Gail, I would be honoured for you to shave my head. You are the most amazing person with or without hair.”

Gail emotionally shaves his hair off while Austin tells her, “I don’t give a sh*t what people think. You are the most awesome human being. This is how important hair is Gail…this is something that’s not important. I don’t give a shit because you’re the same person you are without hair. I’m the same person I was when I had hair.”

Whilst finishing shaving Austin’s hair, James tells him, “the moment I first saw you I thought you were a bit cocky, bit of a f*cking playboy kinda guy…the kinda guy I’ll have the most problems with. Tonight you made me grow as a person. I am balls to do what you’ve done. You’re a special guy.”

Austin is in the Diary Room, “Gail is such an amazingly strong person. If I can do this for two weeks, three weeks, two days, however long I’m here. My hair is so important to me. I don’t give a shit. But if this is something that makes her happy.” He cries, “my husband is going to love me when I come out this house.” He’s proud of his action whilst surrounded by so much superficiality.

lmao hate me all u want for this but I'm laughing my ass off, here we have emotional manipulator Gail asking someone if he would shave his hair to make her feel better (who would refuse to do it for the poor bald sad woman? especially in a reality show like this), and on the other side we have Austin, that takes every single opportunity he has to look good to the public, of course he accepted this will his eyes closed kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »
CHRIS is the first housemate facing the next Celebrity Big Brother eviction after President Scoop used his "killer nomination" on him

• Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2015, 08:03:09 AM »
IMMA MAKE MY RANKING WITH EVERYONE NOW I HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION AFTER MORE THAN ONE WEEK

1. Farrah Abraham, she is one of the biggest trolls i've ever seen
2. Janice Dickinson, same
3. James Hills, entertaining eye candy
4. Jenna Jameson, CPN rainha believing she is participating in Survivor

5. Fatman Scoop, anti-FlopUK goddess
6. FAIL Porter, an emotional manipulator that needs to put a wig if she feels so ugly instead of selling her miserable image
7. Austin Armacost, he tries hard to be liked by gunning for the potential hated HMs like Farrah since day one, but I least he does something unlike the following people

8. Natasha Hamilton, an Atomic FLOP
9. Chloe-Jasmine and Stevi, one of the fakest acts i've ever seen, he is a boring attention whore trying to be funny and using his ugliness and she is a really bitchy person who tries to hide it as much as she can, too bad she is not spreading her poison 24/7 cuz she would be higher
9. Sherrie whatever-her-surname-is, I don't know who she is, why is she there, why is she even getting paid, just GO HOME, the only things i've saw from her are unpacking Janice's bags and "falling" to the ground (you can't fool me under your non-treatheing appereance, actress)
10. Bobby Danvro, a boring comedian that will win because he is british
11. Chris, HE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2015, 08:28:01 AM »
Austin has taken to the Diary Room to tell Big Brother that he would rather be on Team UK.

During tonight’s highlights show – Austin comes to talk to Big Brother over the fact he prefers Team UK to the American team.

After taking to Big Brother about shaving his head for Gail, Austin is still crying in the Diary Room talking about how much he prefers Team UK.

“They were the ones who were talking to Gail and I don’t want to bash USA team but at the end of the day…it seems to me that Team USA is just looking out for themselves. I haven’t had these moments with my own team…’Scoop’s loud, Farrah’s a f*cking b*tch…my heart is there with the Brits.”

Source: http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-11-austin-cries-to-big-brother-over-preferring-team-uk/

lmao considering the fights started this season after Austin and Natasha tried to alienate Farrah since she entered in the house kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#fakepeople

Too bad none of my American girls will win, the only ones not afraid of looking bad in the HLs

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2015, 11:15:45 AM »
What does RAINHA mean?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »
What does RAINHA mean?
Queen in portuguese kkkk

• Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2015, 02:55:11 PM »
Fav polls:

BB Spy:

James 18.8%
Farrah 18.6%
Janice 16.9%
Austin 14.3%
Scoop 9.8%
Natasha 4.9%
Bobby 4.1%
Jenna 4.1%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 3.8%
Gail 3.0%
Sherrie 1.1%
Chris 0.8%

Telly Mix:

James 27.23%
Janice 11.57%
Farrah 11.04%
Scoop 10.09%
Austin 7.57%
Bobby 6.20%
Natasha 6.20%
Jenna 5.78%
Gail 5.15%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 4.63%
Sherrie 2.42%
Chris 2.10%

Digital Spy:

James 18.33%
Janice 15.00%
Austin 13.89%
Farrah 13.89%
Scoop 12.22%
Jenna 7.78%
Gail 5.56%
Bobby 3.89%
Natasha 3.89%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 2.78%
Chris 1.67%
Sherrie 1.11%

TiBB:

Janice 19.15%
James 18.9%
Farrah 15.8%
Austin 13.1%
Scoop 11.8%
Gail 6.4%
Bobby 4.4%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 3.4%
Natasha 3.0%
Sherrie 2.7%
Chris 1.0%

Hate polls:

TiBB:

Farrah 30.5%
Austin 11.7%
Janice 11.4%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 11.4%
Chris 10.2%
Gail 6.3%
Jenna 5.4%
James 5.4%
Natasha 2.5%
Scoop 2.2%
Sherrie 1.9%

Bobby 1.0%

• Big Brother
« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2015, 04:05:56 PM »
CHRIS is the first housemate facing the next Celebrity Big Brother eviction after President Scoop used his "killer nomination" on him

the americans as a group decided that BOBBY, GAIL and CHLOE-JASMINE & STEVI should join him

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 04:29:44 PM by Depths of Bloomfield »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2015, 06:05:23 PM »
any of them can go unnoticed tbh

• Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2015, 08:29:46 AM »
It all kicked off in the Celebrity Big Brother house last night as Natasha Hamilton went on the rampage.

It all started after the latest Celebrity Big Brother nominations revealed, although it was actually the food situation that caused the rows.

Despite winning a luxury budget in last week's shopping task ALREADY the housemates are running low on supplies.

And it's led to tension between the UK and USA housemates with Jenna accusing the Brits of 'scoping' her Kosher wine in the evening.

Jenna went on to tell Scoop and Farrah: "It's been way tougher on the Americans, we've had it way harder, their mission was to be Royal and be served... that must be tough!"

She claimed: "Now that it's becoming more physical, we're going to win, there's no doubt because I'm a beast. There's nothing I won't do."

Later on and things came to a head as Natasha clashed with the US housemates with the suggestion that Jenna was to blame for the food shortage.

Although it seemed as though Natasha was fighting the British corner on her own as she retreated to the garden to have a go at her fellow homegrown celebs for not backing her up.

"These people are f**king off their heads," she raged. "Scoop is screaming at me. My dad doesn't even shout at me like that. F**k off!"

Natasha complained: "Everyone f**ks off and leaves Natasha to deal with the Americans on her own, it's f**ked me off.

"Why have I just been left in a room with three of them? Why did no one come in and back me up? I'm really p***ed off."

As the other British housemates protested they were unaware of the argument, Natasha continued: "Even James just left me, it's ridiculous."

"Please don't take it out on us," begged Gail as Natasha - who said over the weekend she wanted to punch Farrah - tried to calm down.

Stevi tried to investigate what had gone on but was met by Farrah who claimed: "Negativity on your team."

This week the American housemates have been made immune from eviction while Stevi & Chloe, Gail, Chris and Bobby face getting the axe in Tuesday's latest live show.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/230875-celebrity-big-brother-2015-row-natasha-hamilton-rages-at-her-fellow-brits.html#ixzz3l3yU274Y

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »
Farrah Abraham loses it with Natasha Hamilton in an explosive argument on Celebrity Big Brother 2015 tonight.

It all begins as Big Brother gives the Housemates and extra bottle of Kosher wine. Natahsa pours some glasses of wine because it’s the only bottle of red wine available.

Jenna and Farrah get annoyed that there is only one bottle left and they are drinking it already. Jenna says, “why do they have to drink the kosher wine?”

Outside the UK Housemates are moaning about why Jenna should get all the Kosher wine to herself. Chris says, “that f*cking wine business is getting on my nerves…I tell you, when I get out of here I don’t want to hear a f**king American accent again.”

In the bedroom food is still the hot topic. Jenna tells Natasha and James, “you guys are even lucky we won it [the shopping list] for y’all.” Scoop tries to make peace with everyone but they all argue. Scoop gets annoyed and Natasha walks out the room.

In the garden, Natasha lets off steam to the other UK Housemates. She cries as she didn’t feel any of the UK Housemates backed her up with Farrah, Jenna and Scoop.

Farrah joins the rest of the housemates and starts an argument with Natasha, saying “I’m not about bringing negativity into the house….... shame on you and how you act…go do me a favour and fix yourself b*tch” as she sticks her finger up at Natasha.

They start to scream at each other and all the other Housemates try to separate them. “Shut your gob!” Natasha shouts after Farrah.

With things escalating, Big Brother steps in and Farrah is called into the Diary Room.

Farrah tells Big Brother, “I am p*ssed off...I am sick and tired of being f**king bothered by scummy a**ed f**king negativity and I’m sick and tired of someone bring this f**king negativity into my life.”

She rages, “I’m going to f**king win every goddam challenge just to f**king make the person who pisses me off f**king cry,” as Big Brother asks her to take deep breaths to calm down

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/230918-celebrity-big-brother-2015-farrah-abraham-loses-it-with-natasha-hamilton.html#ixzz3l5afbbXN

• Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2015, 03:38:16 PM »
Gail Porter was reduced to tears when Austin Armacost told her that Team USA wants to ‘take her out’ in the next Celebrity Big Brother summer 2015 eviction yesterday – after shaving his head to support her.

On Saturday, the reality TV star went bald in a touching gesture for Gail after she confessed that her hair loss – caused by the disease alopecia – makes her feel “ugly”.

However, just 24 hours later the American housemates had to choose which Brits to put up for eviction in this week’s nominations twist – and during their discussions, Austin was ‘adamant’ that they should choose Gail.

Later, Team USA announced to the group that they’d chosen Bobby, Chloe and Stevi and Gail to join Scoop’s ‘killer nominee’ Chris in the firing line – and it was Austin who stood to explain to Gail that they want to ‘take her out’ as a competitive move.

“Everyone knows you’re the cleanest person in the house,” he told the TV presenter. “We thought that you’re the glue that holds Team UK together, and from a standpoint of competition, we felt that if we took you out then some of the other team members would fall apart.

“We also felt that you’re a great woman, you’re just not a fighter, a competitor, so that’s how we decided to go for these decisions.”

Gail broke down in tears as Big Brother confirmed the nominations, with Natasha offering words of comfort as she hinted she wants to leave the house: “I just feel paranoid.”

She later visited Big Brother in the Diary Room to share her thoughts.

“I’m just missing everybody, and then I got nominated so I’m feeling a bit s**t,” she sniffed. “I think that people don’t like me or I’ve done something wrong. I know it’s all part of the game, but it’s not very nice not to know what you’ve done wrong.”

The vote to save is now open, with the next eviction airing tomorrow at 9pm on Channel 5 and TV3.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb16/news/0907/gail-porter-bursts-in-tears-as-team-usa-nominate-her-celebrity-big-brother-summer-2015-eviction-after-austin-shaves-head#ixzz3l5huNGqR

• Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2015, 04:31:43 PM »
lmao I am watching the OTTPP moment of Fauxtin and Fail

It's basically Fail having her poor-me-i'm-bald attittude and Fauxstin doing a bad acted performance without not even changing his face of how proud he was to shave his hair for Fail, why did everyone fell for it?

The highlights was when in the most over-dramatic moment of Fail she starts saying good things about the ones that are there and how influenced her stay in the house and when she passes to her BFF Whotasha she just says "You are a good friend, I suppose" which made her have a meltdown in the storeroom kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Big Brother
« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2015, 04:43:30 PM »
Eviction polls:

BB Spy:

Gail 33.33%
Bobby 33.11%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 20.95%
Chris 12.61%

Digital Spy:

Bobby 37.63%
Gail 27.84%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 17.53%
Chris 17.01%

Telly Mix:

Bobby 34.8%
Gail 28.98%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 25.05%
Chris 11.17%

TiBB:

Gail 28.4%
Bobby 26.1%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 26.1%
Chris 19.3%

• Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: September 08, 2015, 08:01:41 AM »
Ofcom and fantards are going crazy with Farrah Abraham <3

During the fight with Natasha, things got heated and got called to the DR, while she was being pushed there by Sherrie, one of Farrah's flip-flops broke and got mad at her and everyone who tried to talk with her at that moment. She went to the DR and called out the man who has behind of Big Brother in that moment saying "For you fucking big mouth my flip-flops are broken, if you don't fix them, I'll kill the whole house"

lmao Jenna also calling out Gail and telling her "Go cry to another room ;)" cuz she was starting to play the victim card with her  and everyone going against Jenna cuz no one can say anything to that poor devil

the #TwistedSisters <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: September 08, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »
CHRIS received the least amount of votes and is the 2nd housemate to be evicted

This Friday will be a FAKE double eviction with a secret room etc. but this time the rest of the House will know

Obv Farrah & Jenna/Janice are going and the show would die so they had to do this <3
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:26:46 AM by Depths of Bloomfield »

• Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2015, 03:27:07 AM »
The current run of the reality show is currently on course to be the least watched ever despite many explosive moments, rows and controversies.

Even an ejection after just one day hasn't helped numbers for the current run with the average nightly viewership a smidgen below 1.5 million, including those who catch up on Channel 5+1.

It compares to this January's average of closer to 3 million viewers and the 1.8 million average of last summer's series.

But the Celebrity series followed the least watched Big Brother run which averaged 1.1 million viewers across 66 days earlier this year.

This year has seen a slightly new schedule for the two summer programmes: Big Brother started earlier than ever in May while Celebrity Big Brother began later than ever in the last week of August with more than a month's gap between the two. This compares to a gap of just a few days in past years.

However it's not entirely year whether or not the disappointing numbers are down to those changes or just a somewhat underwhelming cast.

It's a UK v USA themed series and while the Americans are bringing it, the British housemates have mostly proved to be rather, well, dull.

Last night's eviction saw Chris Ellison get the chop in a four way battle against Gail Porter, Stevi Ritchie & Chloe-Jasmine and Bobby Davro and frankly all four could've left without much impact.

This week has seen Big Brother bring out some twists to help get things going with face to face nominations last night and the show's first ever fake double fake eviction this Friday evening.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/ratings/231109-celebrity-big-brother-2015-ratings-current-series-is-least-watched-ever.html#ixzz3lERM1wNF

• Big Brother
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2015, 03:30:05 AM »
Jenna Jameson was left raging in the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house on tonight's show after face to face nominations.

Yesterday evening saw Chris Ellison evicted in the latest Celebrity Big Brother 2015 eviction results having faced the axe alongside a trio of his fellow Brits.

After the eviction Big Brother gathered the remaining housemates to kick off face to face nominations. Each housemate was provided with an envelope containing photos of the other celebs. They had to pick the two housemates they wanted to nominate before placing all other photos on the floor. One by one, each housemate then showed their two chosen photos and gave their reasons for nominating those two people.

The precise nomination results will be revealed in due course but one thing that is for sure right now is that Jenna was NOT happy with how things went down.

"That was bad," she reacted. "Bring it on, bring it on."

Scoop agreed: "If I knew it was going to be like this I'd have asked for 4 times the money, this is serious s**t."

Jenna raged: "I don't like people looking at me in the eye and feeding me a big line of bulls**t. Natasha is so fake, lies. I'm f**king tired of that f**king s**t, at least bring it, be real... f**k me.

"Lost their damn f**king minds, I do not have the patience for this."

Jenna was also angry at Sherrie Hewson for 'coping out' with her nominations.

"That's whack, way out, that's fake and stupid... unbelievable" she bitched with Farrah who declared: "I am not going to have anyone drag me down with their negativity."

Farrah and Jenna also had a go at Janice Dickinson for nominating fellow Americans.

But Janice retorted: "It's just a game."

Meanwhile in the garden, Natasha told the Brits: "It is what is, I stand by my nominations, I will still talk to them but I don't think they will to me."

Natasha.

Chloe-Jasmine was upset after again being nominated alongside Stevi Ritchie over their PDA but Janice supported her claiming that others were just "jealous" of their relationship.

Back in the bedroom, Jenna concluded: "I've read The Art of War a f**king thousand times and they aren't smart enough."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/231136-celebrity-big-brother-2015-jenna-jameson-rages-after-face-to-face-nominations.html#ixzz3lESCDhG7
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook