Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA  (Read 25503 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2015, 03:43:09 AM »
My new rank

1. Farrah, I live for the #TwistedSisters
2. Jenna, same

3. James, eyecandy, but if Farrah does not ignite his fire he goes into a background figure
4. Janice, I like her but it's nowhere what the Janice of the 1st week was, probably the final warning toned her down

5. Scoop, rainha
6. Natasha, she is too try-hard and loves to play the victim after starting fights
7. Austin, fakeness from top to bottom
8. Gail, tries to be a saint but she's a bitch
9. Bobby, ew
10. Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi, fake and boring
11. Sherrie, I don't know who she is after almost 2 weeks

• Big Brother
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2015, 04:29:37 AM »
Odds to win:

James 6/4
Natasha 1/3
Scoop 11/2
Bobby 6/1
Austin 8/1
Gail 8/1
Janice 12/1
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 25/1
Jenna 25/1
Sherrie 33/1
Farrah 50/1

• Big Brother
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2015, 08:36:46 AM »
Celebrity Big Brother UK vs. USA final confirmed for Thursday 24th September (29 days in total)

Special highlight shows named 'The End Is Nigh' and 'End Of The World' will air on 19/20 Sep as part of C5's End Of The World Weekend

THE TWO EPISODES WHERE THE #TWISTEDSISTERS WILL BE EVICTED BACK TO BACK!!!!

• Big Brother
« Reply #203 on: September 09, 2015, 02:51:50 PM »
Face to face nominations:

Jenna: Bobby, Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi
Sherrie: Farrah, Jenna
James: Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi, Farrah
Janice: Gail, Scoop
Bobby: Farrah, Gail
Natasha: Farrah, Jenna
Farrah: Natasha, James
Austin: Farrah, Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi
Gail: Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi, Bobby
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi: Farrah, Austin
Scoop: Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi, Sherri

Results:

Farrah = 6
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi = 5
Bobby = 3
Gail = 2
Jenna = 2

Austin = 1
James = 1
Scoop = 1
Sherrie = 1
Janice = 0

BOBBY, FARRAH, GAIL, JENNA and CHLOE-JASMINE & STEVI have been nominated for Friday's fake eviction

I guesss Bobby and Farrah will be send to the safe room

if it was a normal eviction I guess the evictee would be between Jenna, Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi and Gail, looks like the last one suffered from character asssassination because everyone in Twitter has gone off her train and is calling her nasty and hypocrite
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:10:50 PM by Depths of Bloomfield »

• Big Brother
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 16 UK / UK vs USA [Best DR on Earth]
« Reply #204 on: September 09, 2015, 03:40:54 PM »
"Some of your British have Satan inside of them so I really tried to help share this with others so that I am not looked at as a person who has anger for no reason. Natasha’s issues as soon as I came in the door. I will always stand up for myself as I know I am a bigger person than she is and I really wish her all the best and her jealousy towards women needs to stop.

"I am blessed that I have the power, that I have the strength to stand up and not let anyone tell me that I am vile, that I am negative, that I am ugly, that I am anything derogatory because you know what every girl, every man out there is a beautiful person and do not listen to anyone who behaves, holds himself like that, spreads negativity in the house, that is disgusting and that is against god’s will."

"No one goes through or has to put up with as much s**t in this house as I do"

"And everyone else who feels the same way as Bobby..I’ll pray for you.I just have to stay and be real as that is all I can be but I am no longer engaging. And I will never do a group nomination ever again."

• Big Brother
« Reply #205 on: September 09, 2015, 05:04:57 PM »

It turns out that Chloe-Jasmine has been on Celebrity Big Brother before.

Chloe is half of one of this year's CBB housemates along with fiancé Stevi Ritchie but she's been in the house before, almost TEN years ago.

She appeared as a back up dancer and singer to Chantelle Houghton in the 2006 series of Celebrity Big Brother.

For those that didn't watch - or simply can't remember - Chantelle had entered the CBB house that year as a normal housemate and had to convince the real celebs that she was a part of a girl group called Kandy Floss.

As part of her secret mission, Chantelle and her fake group - which included Chloe - had a song called I Want It Right Now that was performed in the house. Chantelle passed her mission and went on to win the series.

Chloe's first CBB appearance came around the same year that she first appeared on The X Factor too.

Then aged 16, the student said she was after fame, limelight and an easy career.

And sounding a hell of a lot less posh than she does now, Chloe told the judges: "My dream is to be a singer, my dream is to be on The X Factor, I want to be on the stage so badly."

But her performance of Killing Me Softly by The Fugees saw the judges' claws come out .

Simon Cowell blasted: "It's like you've been bred in a laboratory like some music creation. None of it came out right.

"You represent millions of 16 year old people in his country today who just want to be famous like that but it's too much and too over the top."

With three nos, Chloe left the audition room in tears sobbing: "They hate me."

Simon described Chloe as "every parent's nightmare, doesn't want to work for a living, wants it all now."

It was a totally different story compared to last year where Chloe won a spot in live shows with four yeses at her audition.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/231234-this-isnt-chloe-jasmines-first-time-on-celebrity-big-brother.html#ixzz3lHlIiB61

• Big Brother
« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2015, 05:40:45 AM »
Fake eviction polls:

Telly Mix:

Farrah 48.12%
Jenna 15.69%
Bobby 14.27%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 13.49%
Gail 8.43%

BB Spy:

Farrah 36.94%
Jenna 24.20%

Bobby 17.52%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 11.78%
Gail 9.55%

Digital Spy:

Farrah 42.51%
Jenna 27.55%

Bobby 22.83%
Gail 9.44%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 7.08%

TiBB:

Farrah 48.8%
Jenna 15.9%

Bobby 13.5%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 13.5%
Gail 8.2%

Fav polls:

Telly Mix:

James 25.87%
Natasha 19.76%
Farrah 18.84%
Austin 18.14%
Janice 8.39%
Jenna 6.29%
Bobby 5.59%
Scoop 4.20%
Gail 3.32%
Chloe-Jasmine % Stevi 3.15%
Sherrie 2.45%

BB Spy:

Austin 20.7%
James 19.7%
Natasha 16.1%
Farrah 12.4%
Janice 10.2%
Bobby 5.9%
Scoop 4.5%
Jenna 3.9%
Gail 3.0%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 2.2%
Sherrie 1.5%

Digital Spy:

James 20.81%
Janice 14.93%
Austin 13.57%
Farrah 12.67%
Natasha 10.86%
Bobby 6.79%
Jenna 5.43%
Scoop 4.98%
Gail 4.52%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 3.62%
Sherrie 1.81%

TiBB:

James 22.5%
Janice 13.9%
Natasha 12.3%
Farrah 11.8%
Austin 10.9%
Jenna 7.0%
Scoop 5.9%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 5.2%
Bobby 5.0%
Gail 3.9%
Sherrie 1.9%

Hated polls:

TiBB:

Farrah 43.6%
Gail 10.0%
Jenna 7.7%
Bobby 7.2%
Natasha 7.2%
Chloe-Jasmine & Stevi 6.9%
Austin 5.7%
Janice 3.4%
Scoop 2.9%
James 2.9%
Sherrie 2.6%

• Big Brother
« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2015, 07:20:49 AM »

It turns out that Chloe-Jasmine has been on Celebrity Big Brother before.

Chloe is half of one of this year's CBB housemates along with fiancé Stevi Ritchie but she's been in the house before, almost TEN years ago.

She appeared as a back up dancer and singer to Chantelle Houghton in the 2006 series of Celebrity Big Brother.

For those that didn't watch - or simply can't remember - Chantelle had entered the CBB house that year as a normal housemate and had to convince the real celebs that she was a part of a girl group called Kandy Floss.

As part of her secret mission, Chantelle and her fake group - which included Chloe - had a song called I Want It Right Now that was performed in the house. Chantelle passed her mission and went on to win the series.

Chloe's first CBB appearance came around the same year that she first appeared on The X Factor too.

Then aged 16, the student said she was after fame, limelight and an easy career.

And sounding a hell of a lot less posh than she does now, Chloe told the judges: "My dream is to be a singer, my dream is to be on The X Factor, I want to be on the stage so badly."

But her performance of Killing Me Softly by The Fugees saw the judges' claws come out .

Simon Cowell blasted: "It's like you've been bred in a laboratory like some music creation. None of it came out right.

"You represent millions of 16 year old people in his country today who just want to be famous like that but it's too much and too over the top."

With three nos, Chloe left the audition room in tears sobbing: "They hate me."

Simon described Chloe as "every parent's nightmare, doesn't want to work for a living, wants it all now."

It was a totally different story compared to last year where Chloe won a spot in live shows with four yeses at her audition.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/231234-this-isnt-chloe-jasmines-first-time-on-celebrity-big-brother.html#ixzz3lHlIiB61

Chloe-Jasmine trying to imitate Mariah Carey at 1:44 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

! No longer available

• Big Brother
« Reply #208 on: September 10, 2015, 08:42:50 AM »
During the LF, Gail said she was going to phone some of her mates from the cellphone and they changed the camera inmediatly

! No longer available

• Big Brother
« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2015, 02:10:32 PM »

Natasha Hamilton breaks down on Celebrity Big Brother 2015 tonight.

The Atomic Kitten star is in the bathroom with Austin and James. She tells them she is ‘stressed to f**k.’ and starts to cry, ‘it’s just a stressful environment.’ James and Austin try to reassure her. Natasha says ‘The thing is when you’ve got two girls who are just giving you vibes it’s uncomfortable.’ James tells her she is a ‘fighter’.

Jenna is in the diary room talking to Big Brother ‘I sit back and look and see Natasha giving Janice..rolling her eyes so far back in her head she can see your brain..you know what b***h it is so evident how fake she is. I do not stand for that s**t. I think it’s ugly, I think it’s embarrassing and I think it shows exactly what kind of person she is. You can kind of tell by her sour ass mug..the girl is not cool. She is not a good girl. And to me she is the cancer of the house.’

Chloe-Jasmine gets upset when Natasha is singing a love song in the smoking area. Janice comforts her.

However later, Jenna and Natasha are in the kitchen trying to build bridges. Jenna ‘The only people that can p**s me off are people I care about. And I truly care about you.

'When you stood up and you nominated me and what you said I was just like..you made me feel like crap and I don’t think I deserve that. I mean we did have an exchange but we were on a different level than you doing that.’

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/231316-celebrity-big-brother-2015-natasha-hamilton-in-tears-over-farrah-and-jenna.html#ixzz3lMsmjcaM

lmao this poor bitch needs to self-evict, watching her trying to grab air-time by a natural charismatic woman like Farrah Abraham since the  1st night is dreadful and her pathetic attemps at playing the victim later are nauseous, I haven't seen anything of her that isn't Farrah-related.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:15:45 PM by Depths of Bloomfield »

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2015, 07:14:49 PM »
When the shit hits the fan. It already has. I'm quite enjoying this season.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

• Big Brother
« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2015, 08:16:01 AM »
Farrah once again sees her housemates being affected by Farrah-Jealousy

Housemates are gathered for the final challenge in today’s shopping task. They must buzz in with an honest answer to the questions given to them.

‘Which housemate is the most boring?’ James buzzes in ‘My answer is Farrah because, I don’t know what I have done with Farrah apart from argue and a couple of heart to hearts. But as a whole I find her boring.’ Farrah responds with ‘I think I am so awesome, so fun, that no one in this world could be bored of me. And that’s why I think James is wrong.’

Bobby thinks Farrah is the least trustworthy : ‘My answer is Farrah, she seems a little bit preoccupied with herself and I always find as though every time I look over she seems to be whispering and I don’t really trust her simply because of that.’

Janice is named the ‘biggest diva’ by Jenna and ‘most manipulative’ by Natasha.

Farrah gets labelled as the ‘least talented’ by Austin.

Janice takes spite of what Natasha said and so names her as the ‘most two-faced’.

Natasha answers that Farrah is the ‘most vile’ in the house due to the first night when Farrah said she wanted to ‘spit on’ her. Farrah responds with ‘I accept that, I am happy I don’t take s**t from someone off the bat coming in the house and loves to talk s**t or talk about me with Austin, so I am happy I stood up for myself and I would love to spit on someone who treats people like that from their first impression because that is a horrible first impression. Cheers to Natasha because I think she is vile too.’

Natasha also names Farrah as the ‘least popular’ in the house. Farrah ‘I’m happy to be the least popular person in the house because I love that I stand up for what I believe in. I don’t tolerate fake manipulative coward like behaviour from people. So thank you!’

Source: http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-15-housemates-hit-out-at-each-other-in-latest-task/

• Big Brother
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2015, 08:20:34 AM »
Farrah has turned sour on the Housemates, mostly Natasha and has called her cancer

First, Austin and James are predicting who will be evicted. They both think it might be Farrah and Jenna. They think Farrah is being ‘more pleasant’ today, Austin slightly disagrees, “she had a bit of an attitude in the kitchen.”James says, “being a reality TV star for being an absolute cow isn’t a talent.” Austin responds, ““If 12 people around you are calling you an asshole, you are an asshole.”

Jenna has some wisdom for Farrah “none of these f**kers matter, they just don’t matter. When they come at you, I know you can handle and take it in your stride, when you have such terrible things happen and you grow that armour…no one really understands why I cling onto you, it’s because I see myself in you… you’re a tough mother-f*cker….you’re going to have a lot of things coming your way…you’re going to have a lot of things coming to you.

Later, Farrah comes to the Diary Room and tells Big Brother, “I just really tried my hardest to be upfront and a real nice person in here and I just wanted to win this but I don’t think there’s any f*cking way I’m going to win this because there is so many people against me…so if I leave then it’s just out of my hands so I just embrace it…thanks for voting me to stay in the house and if I’m voted out, I’m in the public”.

Finally, Jenna and Farrah talk about Natasha in the bedroom, “I’m going to call out Natasha, it’s going to be big, it’s like a fucking cancer inside me. Do you see how she’s grabbing onto Austin? I might be gone and it’s because of that bitch.”.

Farrah replies “she is a fucking cancer.” Jenna thinks they have “disarmed” Farrah, adding, “now they are coming for me, do you see how bold Natasha has got…If I go watch her like a mother*cker.”

Source: http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-16-farrah-turns-sour-on-the-housemates-and-natasha/

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2015, 11:43:05 AM »
Farrah is KWEEN! I absolutely want this crazy American girl to win!

Period. F*ck Janice, Farrah Abraham is da shizzzzz.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2015, 03:12:24 PM »
FARRAH received the most votes and is fake evicted

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:18:15 PM by Depths of Bloomfield »

• Big Brother
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2015, 03:20:51 PM »
JENNA received the 2nd highest amount of votes and is fake evicted

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:34:52 PM by Depths of Bloomfield »

• Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2015, 03:33:59 PM »
FARRAH and JENNA are inmune from eviction, they will live in the safe house for some days and they will spy the housemates, they have been told they will chose this week's nominees during the following days but in fact whoever they chose will be inmune from eviction like them. Tomorrow, the rest of housemates will know Farrah and Jenna have been fake evicted and they will have to make the two of them nominate them in order to be save from eviction. Whoever is not up for eviction by Farrah and Jenna will be up eviction.

Their 1st nomination is AUSTIN so he is inmune from eviction too

• Big Brother
« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2015, 03:44:45 PM »
The #TwistedSisters listening to the others talking trash about them

• Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2015, 04:00:07 PM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2015, 04:18:14 PM »
My bet: Janice, James, Gail and Scoop will be up for eviction

Scoop is from Team USA so he would receive least votes than Gail who is unpopular but from Team UK, so he will end up being evicted

• Big Brother
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2015, 03:36:19 AM »
Farrah Abraham and Jenna Jameson have been getting rather angry in their secret room.

The pair were fake evicted on last night's Celebrity Big Brother 2015 live show and have been spying on the main house.

"This is f**king brilliant," Farrah declared before saying of her ex-housemates: "Thank you guys for being so f**ked up and rude to us."

She added to the cameras: "Thank you fans we love you!"

As the duo got comfy watching the main house, they saw Austin bitching about the pair and 'scowling' at him during the live show.

"They're still talking about us!" exclaimed Farrah.

Jenna added: "I sure affected those ****s"

Later, the girls watched on as James claimed that Farrah "got what she deserved" with her exit and the boos she received.

"James is so fake, he thinks he can manipulative people and win," she reacted. "He's always been negative, what a wussy."

They also watched Scoop and Natasha chat, saying of Scoop: "He talks sense, God bless you Scoop."

But Natasha was variously branded "weird", a "Whining sap" and a "fake a** b***h" by Jenna and Farrah.

Farrah and Jenna's time with the upper hand is short lived as today Big Brother will reveal their presence in the secret room to main the house, without the girls knowing.

Last night we saw Big Brother tell Farrah and Jenna that they would be in charge of nominations this week however in truth the people they nominate will be SAFE. Only those they do NOT nominate will be up for eviction.

Big Brother will tell those in the main house that their secret mission is therefore to get themselves nominated in order to avoid Tuesday's eviction.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/231552-celebrity-big-brother-2015-farrah-abraham-jenna-jameson-get-angry-in-secret-room.html#ixzz3lW1HjDEj

• Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2015, 06:48:30 AM »
Odds to win:

Natasha Hamilton 2/1
James Hill 5/2
Bobby Davro 5/1
Janice Dickinson 10/1
Gail Porter 10/1
Austin Armacost 12/1
Fatman Scoop 16/1
Farrah Abraham 16/1
Stevi & Chloe Jasmine 33/1
Jenna Jameson 40/1
Sherrie Hewson 50/1

• Big Brother
« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2015, 04:21:19 AM »
LMAO

the task didn't even started and the Coward Crew (the hideous beast Stevi, fake-ass James, that nobody of Austin, that old fart of Bobby and the ugly ginger bitch who needs to go into birth control before she populates all Liverpool) were singing Ding Dong The Witch is Gone while jumping in Farrah's bed

I've never disliked anyone more than the Nerd Herd of BB 6 US, but this people are too much

too bad UK is going to win since there are the ones that vote, all of them are gross, Austin is also gross

and OMG, IF I HAVE A TO WATCH ANOTHER SEGMENT OF STEVI AND CHLOE-JASMINE ONE MORE TIME I'LL KILL MYSELF!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WORSE, STEVI'S KISS-ASSING OR CHLOE'S TRUCK-DRIVER VOICE!!!

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2015, 04:25:45 AM »

<3

• Big Brother
« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2015, 12:29:27 PM »
Farrah & Jenna nominated BOBBY, NATASHA and JAMES so they are inmune now