Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 57061 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2015, 02:40:29 PM »
Marie needs to calm the fuck down, bitch is cray ;D she also needs to keep her legs closed! 

I'm team Daniela in this feud ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2015, 03:27:33 PM »
Marie needs to calm the fuck down, bitch is cray ;D she also needs to keep her legs closed!

I'm team Daniela in this feud ;D

Daniela is crazy without being in love, at least Marie has a reason for her her erratic behaviour lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2015, 06:00:55 PM »
I see the a new showmance coming out so quick lol. I'll call them Carlie.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2015, 06:39:42 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 07:40:29 AMMarie needs to calm the fuck down, bitch is cray (Image removed from quote.) she also needs to keep her legs closed!

I'm team Daniela in this feud (Image removed from quote.)
Daniela is crazy without being in love, at least Marie has a reason for her her erratic behaviour lol

Marie needs to start thinking with her head and not her vagina ;D 

whats ts amazing though is that they are already the 3rd couple to have sex in the house... That's 6 people LOLOLOLOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2015, 06:54:51 PM »
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 07:40:29 AMMarie needs to calm the fuck down, bitch is cray (Image removed from quote.) she also needs to keep her legs closed!

whats ts amazing though is that they are already the 3rd couple to have sex in the house... That's 6 people LOLOLOLOL

Wait... Jäckie, Carlie and who ?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2015, 07:02:02 PM »
I see the a new showmance coming out so quick lol. I'll call them Carlie.
Becareful, it could be very confusing :-* :P kkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2015, 07:04:06 PM »

Wait... Jäckie, Carlie and who ?
LOL i cant remember a third either. Maybe Florion and Graham ? ???

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2015, 07:31:46 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
Quote from: Jackie on Today at 11:54:51 AMQuote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 11:39:42 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 07:40:29 AMMarie needs to calm the fuck down, bitch is cray (Image removed from quote.) she also needs to keep her legs closed!

Marie needs to start thinking with her head and not her vagina (Image removed from quote.)

Wait... Jäckie, Carlie and who ?LOL i cant remember a third either. Maybe Florion and Graham ? (Image removed from quote.)

Yeah didn't Florion and Graham randomly have sex, then hated each other afterwards ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #233 on: April 30, 2015, 07:33:34 PM »
well most of the couples who get married hate each other after it kkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2015, 10:15:06 AM »
Day 21. Friday 1st May 2015.

Everybody wakes up with the song from AronChupa.
AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz (Official Music Video)

Housemates all take their breakfast together. Carlex and Marie are today the center of attention. Apparently they slept together. They did.
Marie: It was a good night.
CMW: Not for everyone!!! You guys didn't let me sleep !
Marie: We are so sorry CMW. I'm so sorry. You know I
CMW: I know..., just clean the bed linen this morning please ;)
Carlex: No worries :D

DiaryRoom#
CMW: They had sex together. Great for them. As long as everything stays clean... There is no problem. Well, and also as long as they let me sleeeeeeep at niiiiight !!

André and Gabriel pack their bags. Tonight, one of them will be evicted of the Big Brother House after three intensive weeks.

DiaryRoom#
Gabriel: I really don't want to leave. I have many things to prove yet, and I want to take a revenge against Rod :-) !!! Please, allow me to !
-
André: If I leave tonight, clearly I looked for it. On the other part of the story, I am nice, with a heart, I played, a bit too much, I loved how it tasted, but also, I think I was right to betrayal Rod. He is not someone I can trust, and I hope you understand my acts and will save me

In the Secret Room, Joako, Tounu, Brekkie and Danny pack their bags too. Tonight, two of them will become official contestants (for the first time or for the second time).

DiaryRoom#
Brekkie: I have so many plans, I really hope I will enter back. :-)

Contestants prepare for the live eviction show. Who of Gabriel or André will be evicted ? Whom of Tounu, Joako, Danny and Brekkie will enter in the Main House and play as an official contestants ? It's tonight, on Big Brother WoBB.

Live Eviction N°3 : Friday 1st May 2015.

Helen and Ashleigh connect to the house and asks André and Gabriel to go in the Eviction Room. André and Gabriel make their goodbyes to everyone, except to Rod and Jackie.
Rod: KKKKKKK.
Jackie: I love it :ali :ali :-*

Helen and Ashleigh then connect to the Secret Room. They directly announce that BREKKIE and DANNY are the ones with the most votes, and therefore become official contestants. FLORION, JOAKO and TOUNU leave the house, and join the studio. LIUK is also here.
Ashleigh: Boys. You won't enter the house, but you will have power on the house tonight.
Helen: You four will each nominate the contestant of your choice. The lines will be opened tonight. Think well !
Ashleigh: Oh. Danny and Brekkie are immune. You cannot nominate them.
Joako: Pff.
Tounu: Why ? Dannyyyyyyyyyy !! :mad

Ashleigh and Helen connect with the main house. They announce to everyone what is happeneing since last week. Brekkie is back in the house and with a new contestant : Danny. Everybody is surprised. Contestants are kinda glad to see Brekkie back.
Brekkie: Yay. :ali

Ashleigh and Helen then connect with the Eviction Room.
The one evicted between André and Gabriel, is
Spoiler for Hiden:
André with 38% to save.

A few minutes after the eviction, it's time for Florion, Joako, Liuk and Tounu to nominate the contestant of their choice. Lines will be opened today, and the announce will be made to the contestants in a few days.

FLORION: I decide to nominate Graham. I think nobody is surprised and everybody knows the reason :-*

TOUNU: I nominate Jackie. We were in different groups when I still was in.

JOAKO: I nominate CMW. Maybe this nomination will help him to show more of himself, and stop complaining about silly stuffs.

LIUK: I decide to nominate Rod. I can't stand his superior air when I see him on TV. Next.

Ashleigh: So... it means Graham, Jackie, CMW, and Rod are up for eviction this week.
Helen: In deed.
Ashleigh: You can already start to vote to save the housemate(s) of your choice. One of them will be evicted next week, and live eviction shows are moved to Saturdays.
Helen: This is all for tonight. Goodbye.
Ashleigh: Goodbye.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:47:23 PM by Ryan »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2015, 12:30:59 PM »
Omgomg save OCD Exi please <33333

I'm happy Gab is safe, but sad Andre left...

OMG I didn't even know Liuk left again LOLWTF so INV <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2015, 01:20:24 PM »
I knew the public wouldn't save a shitty character like me lol

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
Shame those two disgraceful idiots are the hosts of the season. Should of been Aishleyne Horgan-Wallace, Deana Uppal or Antonija Blace :D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2015, 02:37:25 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZrntl6cXTI

Rod's crowd reception at 27:05 onwards >:D

Jøsêttö

« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2015, 12:11:30 PM »
Day 22. Saturday 2nd May 2015.

Rod asks champagne as André has been evicted. Daniela calls Marie a slut.
Daniela: You finally sucked his d*ck. How do you feel now ?
Marie: Shut the fuuuck upp !!!!

Marie pushes Daniela. She falls in the floor, and gets up and slaps Marie. Carlex and Jack separate them. Big Brother asks Daniela in the Diary Room. He then tells her to relax.
Daniela: She's the one who should relax !
BB: You're the one who called her a slut first.
Daniela: Ok.

DiaryRoom#
Daniela: I think i was simply honest. Marie wanted Carlex's c*ck so bad and finally had it... everywhere. She's been violent, it's okay. :)

Marie cries in the bathroom. Daniela's attacks broke her down. Carlex hugs Marie and tells her not to pay attention to Daniela.
Carlex: She's just jealous... !
Marie: I know. But still.

Brekkie is so happy to be back. She hugs CMW, then opens the fridge, takes the ketchup and press it and some ketchup falls in the floor. She smiles at CMW.
CMW: Wtf ?
Brekkie: I wanted to show you that I've changed. :D
CMW: Okay....
Brekkie: Don't worry. I'm going to clean it immediately :)
CMW: I hope sooooo !!

DiaryRoom#
CMW: What happened to Brekkie ? :O Anyway, I almost had a heart attack when she throws ketchup on the floor. I thought she was provoking me, thankfully for her, she just wanted to show me we don't share the same values. That's fine.

Big Brother reunites everybody in the living room. BB announces that Florion, Tounu, Liuk and Joako had possibility to nominate a contestant of their choice, which resutled to four nominees. Danny and Brekkie couldn't be nominated.
Brekkie: Yay :ali :D
Big Brother : The nominees this week are : CMW. JACKIE. GRAHAM. ROD. One of you will be evicted next Saturday.

DiaryRoom#
CMW: Wow. I didn't except to be nominated... I think I'm nice and there are worse people than me. I don't know who nominated me, I think it's Tounu maybe ?

CMW decides to clean the bathroom to not think of his nomination. Jackie isn't surprised to be nominated and thinks she'll be nominated everyweek from now. Rod is surprised to be nominated but is confident. And Graham, just doesnt' care.

DiaryRoom#
Rod: I think this week, Graham will be evicted. He's against myself, Jackie and CMW, and I think without any pretention, that we are more strong than him. He's too quiet.

Jack is a bit disappointed that Florion-Tounu-Joako-Liuk had to nominate. He wanted to make strategies with CMW, Marie and Jackie, and now, it is like reported for next week.
Jackie: It's okay baby. Let's just chill! We have a week of zenitude.
Jack: Well. I'm bored now. I don't know what to do.

DiaryRoom#
Jack: I really wanted to make strategies, we are here, all day, without tv and the internet, now we're just going to enjoy the sun and the poool... wow. so fun.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2015, 12:18:01 PM »
CMW continues to be <333333 such MORP presence 

Daniela is right about Marie though ;D

Graham is going to be evicted for sure with an off chance of Rod... Jackie will 100% get the highest votes
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
CMW continues to be <333333 such MORP presence

Daniela is right about Marie though ;D

Graham is going to be evicted for sure with an off chance of Rod... Jackie will 100% get the highest votes

I thought that was CMW's first CPP episode actually.

I think Daniela was trash for slut shaming and she lost a lot of point. It's like when the bullied kid becomes the bully.

Also, I can't with Rod suprised of being nommed and Graham not caring kkk

#DontVoteToSaveAPlant

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2015, 06:57:31 PM »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother

Jøsêttö

« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2015, 10:26:48 PM »
Day 23. Sunday 3rd May 2015.

Everybody wakes up. Big Brother wishes a happy birthday to Carlex and CMW.
CMW: Thank youuu Big Broooo <3
Carlex: Thank you <3 <3

DiaryRoom#
CMW: A cleaner place to celebrate my birthday, I would not say no.

Daniela talks with Rod about Carlex's birthday. She expects a party for his birthady tonight. Rod wonders what Daniela has in her mind.
Daniela: I want to ruin it. And I'd love to do it with you.
Rod: Why not. Could be fun. But I'm nominated this week !!
Daniela: And ?
Rod: And ? Ruining a birthday is negative :-*

DiaryRoom#
Rod: I must say that Daniela is really influencing me to become bad. I don't want to ruin Carlex's birthday, but she kinda forces me. I'm sure you can't show how she threatened me as it's too violent... so I have no choice than follow her :\

Marie kisses Carlex and wishes him a happy birthday. Carlex wants to be clear with Marie.
Carlex: No more kiss plz.
Marie: Why ?
Carlex: We're not a couple.
Marie: Mmm....okkk...

DiaryRoom#
Marie: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Gabriel and Lolo try to learn more about Danny, the new contestant. Brekkie joins them. Brekkie would like to create a group with them.
Brekkie: I think the others are too tied now... us four could be something big. We should try to add Daniela to our cause.
LoLo: I will talk to her.
Brekkie: Good. I'm going to take the sun, then. :-*

DiaryRoom#
Brekkie: Danny and I were like big enemies in the Secret Room, but compared to the secret room, here is the house of sharks, and it's better we stay together.

Lolo goes to see Daniela to know her positions. LoLo knows that Daniela is a bit in war against Marie & Carlex. Maybe it's the good opportrunity for her to join them.
Daniela: I'd love too... but...
LoLo: But...
Daniela: There's Gabriel in your group and I'm friend with Rod.
LoLo: Oh...
Daniela: Too bad cuz I would have loveeeeeed to join you guys. Maybe when Gabriel will be out. :)
LoLo: Hahaha .

CMW is called in the Diary Room. His bestfriend has a message for him for his birthday.
QueenV: Hey CMW. Happy Birthday! My best wishes to you! I love what you are giving to this house, I'll vote 3934833438838383 times to save you, and of course I can't wait to see you back. Drive them crazy with your cleaning obssession :-*

CMW is emotional and has tears.
CMW: Ohhhh. My tears are dirtying the chair of the DR. I'm so sorry Big Brother.

DiaryRoom#
CMW: I'm glad with this message. I hope I will be saved, I have more things to prove.

Gabriel decides to go in the bathroom, and touches the personal bag of Rod. He steals Rod's comb and goes directly into the garden before throwing it to the other side of the house.

DiaryRoom#
Gabriel: I don't like him. I really hate him. With what I did, some will say its jealousy, but it's not. I just know he swears on his comb, so let's say I'm a psychopath. :)

It's finally the night. Big Brother throws a party for Carlex's and CMW's birthday. Everybody seem to have fun. Big Brother says that there are two cakes in the storeroom. Daniela and Rod quickly decide to go and take them to the living room, but they fall the cakes in the floor.
Carlex: Omg. She did it on purpose. :o
CMW: Pfff. Again, the house remains dirty --' :mad

A violent fight between Carlex and Daniela happen. Carlex takes some cream of the cake that is on the floor with his hand, and then shake it so the creams goes in Daniela's face. Daniela is mad and prefers to go in the bathroom to clean herself.

Marie asks Jackie if she thinks Carlex could be gay. Jackie wonders why she thinks that.
Marie: He's too catty.
Jackie: Haha he's not. Catty, and gay.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #245 on: May 02, 2015, 10:30:37 PM »
I think none of the HMs were at first OTTN except the last scene that made Carlex and Daniela OTTN?
I'm not an expert but i think there are more CPM CPN in this ep. kkkk. (or MORM)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2015, 10:43:55 PM »
I think none of the HMs were at first OTTN except the last scene that made Carlex and Daniela OTTN?
I'm not an expert but i think there are more CPM CPN in this ep. kkkk. (or MORM)

Dani is OTTN the whole episode i think.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #247 on: May 03, 2015, 04:31:28 AM »
I hope this will give CMW some sympathy votes <333333333

also <333333333 at Sole's cameo

LOL at Rod trying to manipulate the viewers
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #248 on: May 03, 2015, 03:14:55 PM »
My alternative version has a dirty mouth and is evil enough to do this on birthday...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Carlex deserves it after breaking the heart of Marie...
Exi will clean...

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2015, 04:18:38 PM »
I want Marie and Daniela to team up and take out Carlex;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19