Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 57859 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Do You Have The Tools ? (season 1)
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 01:01:41 PM »
Emilia Brekkie is a female? :o

lol Florion and Graham's sex kkkkk

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2015, 11:35:12 PM »
I can't with my edit.

I'd never act like this in BB.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 12:13:03 AM »
I can't with my edit.

I'd never act like this in BB.
Alice
Se know your Bangu's blood

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 12:33:39 AM »
Naty Natinha Natie Lorrane Savick De Albuquerque Pampeque de La Tuche Thuany de Bolda, mais conhecida como Danusa Deyse Medley Leona Meyre Cibelle Bolda de Gasparry.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2015, 01:45:25 AM »
Lohane Vekanandre Stephany Smith Bueno de HA HA HA Raio Laser e Bala de IceKiss

Jøsêttö

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2015, 11:26:35 AM »
Emilia Brekkie is a female? :o
In this reality show, yes. In real, i don't know.

DAY 6. Thursday 16th April 2015.

Everybody is gathered in the kitchen taking their breakfast. Everybody is asking Jackie and Jack if they are a couple, they both disconfirm that! Jack explains he's not the kind of boy who put himself in a relationship. He's entirely free and only do sex. Brekkie seems disgusted and quits the table.

Tounu and LoLo enjoy the breakfast and the leaving of Brekkie, to talk about her case. They think she's fake and want the others to know that. Marie defends Brekkie. Saying she's a great person, and isn't fake at all! She just lives in reality. Tounu points that here isn't the reality, so she doesn't have to live in reality! Marie has a headache and prefers to quit the table too... In the end, everybody quits the table.

Tounu wants to finish his conversation with Marie, but Marie doesn't, but as TOunu is insisting, Marie tons up, and they both have an argument. Tounu says that Marie is a boring housemate, and certainly a transsexual. Marie slaps Tounu, and she believes he's being racist towards her origins. Tounu is shocked to have been slapped and say that he'll keep saying that Thailandean girls are transsexuals. Marie rolls her eyes and says that she's not a transsexual and not even a Thailandean.

Marie goes to cry to Brekkie. Brekkie is horrified by such creatures. Marie says that it's how reality show contestants are. They really are animals. They are vile. Brekkie considers now to quit the show if she's saved by the viewers. She's afraid for her safety. Marie keeps crying...

LoLo congratulates Tounu. He showed that Marie and Brekkie weren't perfect and hope that the house will see that too!

GrahamUK wants to talk to Florion about what happened last night. GrahamUK really felt sexually atracted to him.  Florion is soooo disgusted and says the truth to GrahamUK. "You never interested me, I never wanted to be your friends, I just wanted to be a bitch and prepare something bad for you!" GrahamUK seems so shocked. Quickly, Florion says he's joking and starts laughing! What game is Florion playing, exactly!?

Rod, André and Gabriel go in the bathroom and touch Jackie's stuff. They want to make her crazy and change the location of Jackie's stuff in the whole bathroom so she really gets upset without knowing that the person responsible isn't her, but some people else.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2015, 11:47:26 AM »
VaGina Marie finally not being only UTR <3

QUEEN

BTW,  Emilia where is Soledad in this game? >:(

Jøsêttö

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »
BTW,  Emilia where is Soledad in this game? >:(
Well. I was a few weeks ago talking about maybe doing a "Les Anges WoBB", and she didn't want to be on it.  And well, we aren't friends anymore, so it's better if she's not in it :\

I'm surprised you are asking. I would've thought she would already have went in PMs, to message everyone about how Ryan is suchhhh a bitch and a bad person and that everybody should start hate him jiji. :-) But i'm nicely surprised tho.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2015, 01:58:01 PM »
Nope kkkkkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
DR Sessions - Day 6 (Thursday 16th April 2015).

JACK: All the housemates were curious about what happened yesterday between Jackie and me. I was clear, Jackie and I aren't a couple and will never be. We're meant to fuck and to be fucked but that's all.

BREKKIE: Seeing Jack talking that way... Ewww he's so disgusting. I prefered to leave the kitchen and not finish my breakfast. I really prefer starving than listening to him.

TOUNU: As everyone was in the kitchen, and Brekkie left, I catched the opportunity to talk about our little princess. I wanted to show her real face, unfortunately, most of the contestants don't want to believe that Brekkie is horrible.

MARIE: I defended Brekkie! Tounu is such a coward to have waited Brekkie to leave, to start talking about her... Then he decided to follow me everywhere and said that I was a transsexual, because I was a Thailandean Girl. Which I'm not, by the way!

TOUNU: I think I hurttttt her. Hahahaha ;D
I've crossed some limits, I know. But she slapped me, how she dare!? It's definitely the war now!

LOLO: I'm #TeamTounu!!! He's my brother in this adventure!! :)

BREKKIE: Marie told me everything that happened. I want to quit this house. People are like animals, actually, animals are less sauvage than them. Too much insecurityyyyy here!! Please, vote to save JACKIE!

FLORION: GrahamUK started his speech about loving me, or being turned on me, anyway, I told him the truth before acting like I was joking. I'm still thinking of what I could do, to make him, suffer.

GABRIEL: André, Rod and I decided to change the place of Jackie's stuff. We want to drive her crazy without she could realize she isn't crazy. :-*

Jøsêttö

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2015, 03:39:29 PM »
Tomorrow: Someone might be removed permanently of the house. Due to dat, the eviction that'll take place on Saturday, might be canceled. To be continued :-* :-*

#TOMORROW : Recap Day 7 + Day 7 DR Sessions.
#SATURDAY : Recap Day 8 with the "live eviction show".

#NEXT WEEK : Recaps only from Monday to Friday. Evictions on Friday.
#THE SEASON WILL LAST 7 WEEKS.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2015, 06:22:03 PM »
I'm pretty sure I will get ejected because I slapped someone LOL ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2015, 06:24:04 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel

QUEEN

BTW,  Emilia where is Soledad in this game? (Image removed from quote.)

LOL I'm surprised too ;D but I guess the price of not being UTR is being ejected LOL

Its funny how none of us can get a positive edit ;D from Rod and Jaki to OTTN even down to Lolo's UTRM edit.... Nobody has a positive edit ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:02:28 PM by Marie Souberbielle »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2015, 06:58:20 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel

QUEEN

LOL I'm surprised too ;D but I guess the exchanged of not being UTR is being ejected LOL

Its funny how none of us can get a positive edit ;D from Rod and Jaki to OTTN even down to Lolo's UTRM edit.... Nobody has a positive edit ;D

true! like no cute friendships, even when two people kiss it becomes "i just wanna fuck!" and a fight lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2015, 08:03:49 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 11:24:04 AMQuote from: GabrielVaGina Marie finally not being only UTR <3

QUEEN

LOL I'm surprised too (Image removed from quote.) but I guess the exchanged of not being UTR is being ejected LOL

Its funny how none of us can get a positive edit (Image removed from quote.) from Rod and Jaki to OTTN even down to Lolo's UTRM edit.... Nobody has a positive edit (Image removed from quote.)

true! like no cute friendships, even when two people kiss it becomes "i just wanna fuck!" and a fight lol

LOL true ;D but its hilarious to read.... Especially Exi's random blow-out of wanting to quit <333333

You have the most negative edit :( I still don't get the random hate you've been getting from Rod and co. especially since you've been wasted for 80% of you're stay in the house  :-\
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2015, 08:08:15 PM »
I have a technical question tho : what si the concept of this show ? What does the title means ? It's confusing cause i have heard nothing about literal "tools"

Jøsêttö

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2015, 11:39:30 PM »
Ahahah. There is clearly no concept mdr.  It wsas supposed to be like "dilemme", with challenges for contestants. Are they ready to go that far to do this or to do that. I considered changing the name of the thread of "Big Brother WoBB (season 1)" to be honest. (also cuz i didn't want to make recaps of 100 lines)

tools = eggs/b*lls  :-[

:P

@ Marie : Well. I can tell in exclusivity that someone really will be permanently be removed, and it isn't Marie!! (I shouldn't have said it!!!! Well at least it's not predictible aww <3) lol.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2015, 10:36:51 AM »
DAY 7. Friday 17th April 2015.

Ashleigh connects with the house and announce to everyone that tomorrow will be the first live eviction show of the season. All the contestants are very excited.

Jackie and Brekkie start to pack their bags for tomorrow. They talk together about tomorrow's eviction. Brekkie hopes she'll be evicted. She's human, she doesn't want to stay more in the asylum. Jackie laughs and prefers not to respond to Brekkie. It's better to end the conversation here.

Carlex is pretty mad against Tounu for what he said to Marie during their fight. To him, it's purely racism. Carlex gives his support to Marie, and he fights with Tounu and goes to take some dirty clothes and throws them at Tounu. Tounu is disgusted and goes to cry to LoLo.

Rod asks Gabriel and André to come with him doing some sport in the garden, but Gabriel and André don't want to... Rod feels something is weird. André says he just doesn't want. Gabriel says the same. Rod decides to go in the garden, and instead of doing sport, he just takes the sun.

Gabriel and André criticize Rod. They don't want ot be their minion and want to show it to everyone that Rod is the boss of nothing in this house.

Around 4PM, everyone takes something to eat, Florion goes in the bedroom, when there is no one, and start sitting in GrahamUK's bed. He puts fingers in his mouth and start vomitting. After that, he laughs and go to the bathroom to clean himself and says "yep, revenge bitch!".

About 30 minutes later, CMW and Jack enter in the bedroom and smell the vomit, they're shocked and see that there are vomit in the bed of GrahamUK. They gather all the contestants in the bedroom! GrahamUK is shocked! Florion can't retain himself to laugh and reveal that he's the one responsible, he doesn't like GrahamUK and that's the ultimate proof.

Helen connects with the house and asks Florion to the Diary Room. Helen announces to Florion that he's ejected of the game because of his unforgivable behavior. Florion starts crying and asks just a warning, Helen says "NO!". Ironic.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2015, 10:39:01 AM »
DR Sessions - Day 7 (Friday 17th April 2015)

JACKIE: I'm not very stressed about the nomination... I just don't care, I think... I'm far from this.

CARLEX: I can't pretend nothing happened. What Tounu did to Marie was so awful. What he said... That's why from now, it'll be the war with him. I'll make him suffer, psychologically!! :-*

TOUNU: I'm very sad :'(

LOLO: Tounu came to me, crying...I don't know exactly what Carlex did, but it was very hard :\

ROD: I wanted to do some sport with André and Gabriel, but they didn't want... Another time maybe.

GABRIEL: André and I decided to change the rules in Rod's game. :-* :-*

ANDRE: Rod can't manipulate us. He maybe tried to be the boss, he's going to see who is really the boss ! :-* Sorry Rod, I love you though, but you ain't gonna boss me :-*

FLORION: I decided to vomit all the food I got in my stomach, in GrahamUK's bed. I hate him so much, so I really wanted to be mean. :)

GRAHAMUK: Florion vomitted on my bed. I don't know what to say :'( :'(

FLORION: Because of what I did, I'm removed of the house... I don't regret what I did, but I'm sad to be removed. :(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2015, 01:42:58 PM »
it got real, real fast. damn

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2015, 05:24:01 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
@ Marie : Well. I can tell in exclusivity that someone really will be permanently be removed, and it isn't Marie!! (I shouldn't have said it!!!! Well at least it's not predictible aww <3) lol.
Yeeeey <3 LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2015, 05:25:03 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
it got real, real fast. damn

RIIIGHT! LOL @ Florion being bulimic all over Graham's bed and being ejected because of it :o
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2015, 11:01:05 AM »
DAY 8. Saturday 18th April 2015.

Everyone wakes up. Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room. Big Brother announces that Florion has been ejected permanently, and also announces that the eviction is canceled. Brekkie and Jackie have no reaction.

#DR-Jackie: I'm relieved but staying more in this house makes me nervousssss!!

#DR-Brekkie: I don't know what to say. I'm going to quit I think because it's too hard to live with animals and be the only human being, without internet, telephone, tv, books.

Rod, Gabriel and André go in the jacuzzi and seem so disgusted. Rod is very disappointed to know that Jackie won't be evicted. André and Gabriel are happy, there will still be a challenge for next week and for nominations. Rod thinks they must manipulate from now the other contestants so Jackie is sure to be nominated.

A few minutes later, after Rod leaves, Gabriel and André think of a plan. Maybe nominating Rod would be something interesting for the game and for them. Gabriel thinks it's too early. André says it's never too early.

Tounu seems a bit depressed. LoLo advices him to see Marie and apologies. Jack thinks the same as LoLo. But Tounu doesn't want ! He says that he has two enemies in this house. Carlex and Marie. And that next week could be interesting.

Contestants prepare themself for the first Live Eviction Show. After 30 minutes, Helen and Ashleigh connect with the contestants, and announce that a new contestant is going to enter tonight. But first, Florion has a message for the contestants, and for GrahamUK.

#Florion's Message#
FLORION: Heyyyy. Just to say that I regret to be have been ejected and I'm glad that I vomitted on your bed, dear Graham. :-*

Tounu, Rod and LoLo want to laugh but retain hardly themselves. The others are kinda shocked but not really surprised. Helen asks GrahamUK if he has anything to reply to Florion. GrahamUK makes a finger. Helen applauses.

It's time for the new contestant to enter. Her name is Daniela. She's immune for next week's nominations and has a secret mission : play for one week as if she was shy... when she really isn't.

The live eviction show is about to end. Ashleigh and Helen announce to the contestants that Jackie and Brekkie were nominated but because of Florion's removal, they are safe. Jackie and Brekkie have a power for next week. Both will be able to nominate the two contestants of their choice. Jackie isss so happy! Brekkie smiles! Rod goes in the bedroom and wants to quit.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2015, 04:33:47 PM »
Jakita and Brekkie's revenge LOLOLOL

I kkkkant at Tonnu's random hate towards me and Carlex LOL

Daniela finally entering <33333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2015, 11:36:42 AM »
Jijijiiji Tounu  >:D

NEXT WEEK:  Someone will be ejected. Someone could quit. Someone could see the real face of his "friends". And four of the contestants will be nominated because of Jackie & Brekkie.