Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 57064 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2015, 03:22:24 PM »
LMAO about Jackie, it was definitely at the border of the irony. Probably she thinks he's strong for how (smart) he's put himself as a "victim" and how it's not that annoying as if it was said by someone else.

oooooh yeah i didn't get it as irony! makes sense if it is then! I legit thought she was going to leave Jack for him lol

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2015, 05:04:05 PM »
Lol showing how dominant I am. Yassssss.

I slayed Graham, so who is next?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #277 on: May 06, 2015, 06:42:12 PM »
LOLOLOL loved Danny, Jackie and Brekkie's edits today <3333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #278 on: May 07, 2015, 01:34:18 AM »
LOLOLOL loved Danny, Jackie and Brekkie's edits today <3333
From now, edits will be a little more controlled, unlike the beginning of this game Kkkkkk. The problems are just starting. kkkkkkkkkk.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #279 on: May 07, 2015, 01:37:50 AM »
Day 27: Thursday 7th May 2015.

Marie is talking to Jackie about her relationship with Carlex. She's a little lost these days as she now knows that Carlex doesn't feel anything for her.
Marie: I'm so sad !
Jackie: I know. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do.
Marie: :( :'(

DiaryRoom#
Marie: I'm very sad that Carlex doesn't love me the way I love him. Maybe it could change by the time, I don't know if I choose use energy to s....., to try to seduce him.

Danny comes to see Graham. Graham doesn't really want to talk to Danny, but Danny is insisting, so Graham accepts. Danny gives an apology to Graham.
Danny: I was too hard with you, and it wasnt right to expose you this way infront of everybody.
Graham: Thanks.
Danny: I hope we can let this to the past.
Graham: Yes.

Danny and Graham shake hands, and end of the story. Danny then goes to see Brekkie, Lolo and Gabriel to know if they know what they can do today. Danny is bored.
Brekkie: I'm bored too.
LoLo: We should ask Big Brother to do an activity.
Gabriel: I like this idea.

Brekkie, LoLo, Gabriel and Danny go to the Diary Room to ask for an activity. Jackie is so suspicious and wonders what they went four to be in the diary room.
Jackie: What if they have a power ?
Jack: What power ?
Jackie: Maybe Brekkie and Danny are the one who nominated this week and selected two other contestants to be with them.
Jack: You're being paranoid.
Jackie: Am I ? I don't see Joako, Liuk, Florion nominating... they've been useless to this game!

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: Seeing the four going to the diary room together, it's so weird. It really freaks me out. This is a great game and I really want to win, and I know many strategies are on plan these days. We all are already thinking of next nominations.

Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room to give an activity to the contestants. All the housemates, even those nominated, will face an intelligency test. The housemate with the most points will be immune for next nominations !
Jackie: Interesting !!!

DiaryRoom#
Brekkie: Wow. We asked for an activity, and we are surprised that at the end of this, there's one of us that will win an immunity! I'll definitely blame Danny on this if Jackie, Rod or even Jack wins !

Contestants are responding many answers one by one. Three contestants are leading the test : Daniela, CMW, Carlex.

DiaryRoom#
CMW: I want this immunity !!
-
Carlex: I focus very well on the questions so I can answer in the best possible way and win !
-
Daniela: The questions are so easy... it kinda disappointed me kkkk. :-* :-*

Big Brother congratulates Daniela. She won the test, with 18 points, when CMW and Carlex both got 11 points. Daniela wins an immunity for next nominations !
Marie: Pff.

DiaryRoom#
Marie: Ewwwwwwwww.
-
Daniela: I'm so happy to have win. :D :ali :ali Please, I want some champagne !

Rod is so happy for Daniela, and loves this game.
Rod: I love how from one day and another, something can change everything.
Daniela: You think I would have been nominated next week ?
Rod: No idea. I don't think so haha.
Daniela: Okay :) Well, now it's 100% sure I won't be nominated :D :P

Jackie and Carlex are playing in the pool and are really having fun. They seem to be very good friends.
Jackie: I love it.
Carlex: I love it too. It's so good to be carefree and play like this !!!

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: Carlex is really a nice guy. I'm going to say to Marie that I definitely am ok to have him in our clan.

Jackie goes to see Marie and tells her that she's definitely ok to see Carlex in their clan.
Jackie: He's such a cream <3

DiaryRoom#
Jack: Jackie and Carlex played the whole afternoon in the pool. They seemed more than friends to be honest, and I know "faith" isn't a word in the Jackie dictionary... :\ I'm afraid Carlex could steal her to me.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #280 on: May 07, 2015, 01:39:35 AM »
XX3 won the test, with 18 points, when XX1 and XX2 both got 11 points. !
It tells the level for the others kkkk.

Big Brother congratulates XXX that wins XXXXX
Viewers are complaining against the protection of XXXX in the game. Asi es la vida :-* :-*

Spoiler for Hiden:
Cruela can't be nominated now or she'd be evicted. We still need more from her <3 <3 kkkkk.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #281 on: May 07, 2015, 01:44:57 AM »
BTW. Is it Jack's first negative episode ? or just "middle" ?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #282 on: May 07, 2015, 02:17:28 AM »

the previous episodes was the best one so far imo but this one is also really good! You're getting better and better :)

and I don't think Jack gets a negative edit at all in this episode. I think he's meant to be sympathetic tbh

Jøsêttö

« Reply #283 on: May 07, 2015, 02:29:50 AM »

the previous episodes was the best one so far imo but this one is also really good! You're getting better and better :)

and I don't think Jack gets a negative edit at all in this episode. I think he's meant to be sympathetic tbh
Aww thank you :D  Actually I already did some writings of this type of fiction show. But not in english and not so spontaneous. kkkkk.

Ikr !! Jack can't be not sympathetic !! x) I just can't force him kkk.
I thought he was more middle because of : "I know "faith" isn't a word in the Jackie dictionary" even if it's maybe true and he's realistic.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #284 on: May 07, 2015, 03:13:54 AM »
LOLOL Carlex being the house flirt

Now more than ever, I want the girls + Jack to blindside him ;D

Exi not winning the challenge <////////////////3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2015, 06:28:42 AM »
I think I'm kind of MOR because WoBB Jack is slightly hypocritical as he's just as unfaithful and carefree as Jackie. Although that was in the first week and things changed so maybe he is sympathetic.

Carlex is always an important plater in every game he's in right? He's featured in every S/L right now! :P

The right person won the immunity I think.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »
Quote from: Jäck
I think I'm kind of MOR because WoBB Jack is slightly hypocritical as he's just as unfaithful and carefree as Jackie. Although that was in the first week and things changed so maybe he is sympathetic.

Carlex is always an important plater in every game he's in right? He's featured in every S/L right now! (Image removed from quote.)

The right person won the immunity I think.

You're MORM at worse, I don't think you've had an N edit... One thing is for sure, one of you or Jackie will be painted as a villain when it all goes to shit ;D like WOBB Marie between her and Carlex
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2015, 11:31:02 PM »
Day 28: Friday 8th May 2015. [Kinda Useless Episode Kkkk]

An alarm rings in the entire house. Housemates wake up and gather in the living room. Big Brother announces to the contestants the blind percentages of the nominations. Here they are :

44% - 25% - 20% - 11%

They all wonder which % is to which contestant. They all sure 44% belongs to Jackie. For the rest, they're less sure, but most of the contestants think Graham is the one with 11%. Danny thinks they should be more careful in their thoughts.

Jackie is pretty happy because she is sure the 44% is hers. Jack hugs her and then kisses her.  He's very happy for her too.

DiaryRoom#
Jack: Of course I'm happy; I don't see why I wouldn't be happy!

Rod thinks he has the 11%. CMW 25% and Graham 20%. Daniela asks him why he thinks that. Rod says that after Tounu and André, it's logically his turn.
Rod: And I've done bad things.
Daniela: I think you have your chances. I don't see you out that quick. You're a main character in this house.

DiaryRoom#
Daniela: I really don't see Rod evicted on Saturday. If he has to be evicted, it's not now, it's too early. I bet more on an eviction for Graham.

CMW decides to prepare the lunch. Once it's done and everybody thanked CMW, they all still talk about the blind percentages. They just can't wait to know who is going to be evicted.
Graham: Can't believe we've already lived four weeks in this crazy house.
Jackie: I can't believe it either. It was very intensive.
LoLo: I love everyone, and it will break my heart each week to see you guys evicted.
Marie: Hahaha. What do you mean? You think you'll win ?
LoLo: What ?
Gabriel: Emm LoLo expressed bad himself.
LoLo: I said that to say goodbye to one housemate each week will be hard for my little heart. In case I'm still here everyweeks.
Marie: Okay..
Gabriel: Marie, stop looking for shit.
Marie: I said "okay".
Gabriel: ::)
Marie: ::) ::) ::)

Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room. CMW, JACKIE, GRAHAM and ROD are nominated. They must now say a little word to their fellow housemates, viewers, and themselves.

CMW: Crazy 4 weeks. I didn't expect that. I want to stay really more because I'm so tied to you all now, you're my second family, plus the house is cleaner these days so I definitely want to stay.

DiaryRoom#
Marie: It would be such a shame to see CMW out.. I hope he's gonna be saved.

JACKIE: I want to stay of course. I spent 4 amazing weeks. I learned a little more about everyone, and about humans. I still didn't have a huge challenge in this game, so I definitely hope that I'll stay just to face a huge challenge. And I have my Jack and Carlex :)

DiaryRoom#
Jack: ::) ::)  Yesterday, Jackie and Carlex were very close, now Jackie says "I have my Jack", ok great, normal, perfect <3, thanks babe, but "and my Carlex". What the hell. I know Jackie..., mark my words Carlex and Jackie will be a couple as soon as I'm out. I must get rid of Carlex before, then. ^-^

GRAHAM: Hey. Well. I took time to integrate myself well with the group. It's not that easy. I had a very hard beginning with Florion. I wanna thank Jack that always was so supportive with me. He's definitely a good friend. I love you Jack! I want to stay more because now I feel good in the group and I want to show myself to the world. I'm natural and this game needs people like me, I think. :)

DiaryRoom#
Brekkie: Blah blahbla.

ROD: I want to stay here. It was one amazing month. A crazy month. I was so friend with André and Gabriel. There were so much game and strategies, double faces, I don't know how I do to trust Daniela, per example hehe, probably because I love her<3,but clearly after what André and Gabriel did to me, it's very hard to trust someone again.

DiaryRoom#
Daniela: Umm I'm here for you since the beginning bitch. Let's say he's lefty. ::)

The nominees pack their bags. Tomorrow, one of them will leave the game after 1 month in the crazy Big Brother WoBB House.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #288 on: May 07, 2015, 11:32:18 PM »
Daniela <3  Jack <3

Btw what is Jack edit now ? Kkkkkk. I'm not obssessed but somehow he is CPM/CPN but Graham sells him as a great friend, someone supportive for people etc kkkkk.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #289 on: May 08, 2015, 04:24:04 AM »
Quote from: Ryan
Daniela <3  Jack <3

Btw what is Jack edit now ? Kkkkkk. I'm not obssessed but somehow he is CPM/CPN but Graham sells him as a great friend, someone supportive for people etc kkkkk.
CPM he seems to have enough reason to be jealous ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #290 on: May 08, 2015, 04:27:18 AM »
CMW BETTER BE SAFE! WE NEED THE HOUSE TO BE CLEAN!

Carlex, casually and unknowingly making enemies left and right LOL

Prediction:
Jackie = 44%
Exi = 25%
Rod = 20%
Graham = 11%

Marie casually throwing shade to Lolo <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #291 on: May 08, 2015, 10:03:53 AM »
Gabriel telling Marie off was priceless!

I'm frustrated that i am blaming everything on carlex. I'd like to see myself and Marie team up as scorned lovers to take the new couple out  :)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #292 on: May 08, 2015, 11:29:11 AM »
Quote from: Jäck
Gabriel telling Marie off was priceless!

I'm frustrated that i am blaming everything on carlex. I'd like to see myself and Marie team up as scorned lovers to take the new couple out  (Image removed from quote.)

So if Carlex does continuously flirt with Jaki, Brekkie would be the only female he hasn't hit on ;D

LOLOLOL I am not opposed to that idea <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #293 on: May 08, 2015, 03:02:25 PM »
CMW BETTER BE SAFE! WE NEED THE HOUSE TO BE CLEAN!

Prediction:
Jackie = 44%
Exi = 25%
Rod = 20%
Graham = 11%

I think your predictions are what it should be but i think Ryan will make it:

CMW : 44%
Rod : 25%
Jackie : 20%
Graham : 11%

I don't like the new Rod and Daniela tbh. They switch too much being toddlers and grown ups tbh

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #294 on: May 08, 2015, 03:50:10 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Yesterday at 09:27:18 PMCMW BETTER BE SAFE! WE NEED THE HOUSE TO BE CLEAN!

Prediction:
Jackie = 44%
Exi = 25%
Rod = 20%
Graham = 11%

I think your predictions are what it should be but i think Ryan will make it:

CMW : 44%
Rod : 25%
Jackie : 20%

I don't like the new Rod and Daniela tbh. They switch too much being toddlers and grown ups tbh

Rod and Daniela are more minor villains with a somewhat irrelevant role in the house, since they are eclipsed by Gabriel's Axis of Evil... If they were smart, they'd play up the swing vote instead of trying to be actively hated by both sides of the house ;D I was expecting Rod to be the biggest villain, but he's been eclipsed by Gabriel and Brekkie

I don't think you'd  get the 20% but I wouldn't be surprised if Exi passes you up in votes, since his edit has been pretty positive lately ;D... You're a lock for the 44 or 25
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: May 08, 2015, 04:01:59 PM »
Yeah by far Gab and Brekkie are the best villains. Gab is the Dean BB5 Au of this.

I love LoLo but I want him out next. I can't deal with his random victim edit.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #296 on: May 08, 2015, 04:08:40 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Yeah by far Gab and Brekkie are the best villains. Gab is the Dean BB5 Au of this.

I love LoLo but I want him out next. I can't deal with his random victim edit.

Lolo is truly LOOOL his edit is so erratic, he's a minor villain who doesn't think he's a villain it's quite confusing and amusing to watch at the same time ;D

Gab is a smart villain, which is great while Brekkie is straight-up just crazy and psychotic... It's like people are walking on eggshells around her, since bitch could blow-up at any second ;D and LOOOOL at her eventually befriending her rivals, such a confusing character
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #297 on: May 09, 2015, 01:43:51 PM »
Live Eviction 4 : Saturday 9th May 2015.

All the contestants are in the living room.
Big Brother: This is Big Brother. CMW. Jackie. Rod. Graham. Please, go immediately to the eviction room.

CMW, Jackie, Rod, Graham make their goodbyes to the other contestants. Rod doesn't say goodbye to Gabriel. Jackie and Jack kiss. Jackie hugs for more than 10 secs : Carlex.

In the studio, Ashleigh and Helen announce that tonight, the concept grows up. It concerns the nominations but also the evictions.

From next week, the evicted housemate will be able to directly nominate the housemate of their choice. Ashleigh informs that it was planed to be from this week but as the viewers weren't aware about it, it isn't fair.
Helen: Next week, the evictee will nominate the housemate of their choice. Then, a few days after, the housemates will nominate one housemate. The two housemates with the most points will join the one nominated by the evicted housemate.
Ashleigh: We saw that this year we have many players, ready for many strategies, and we thought it'd be greater to include this to the game. :)
Helen: It might help some housemates' game, and also screw some others' game :)
Ashleigh: Anyway. Let's connect with the eviction room. It's time to know who gets evicted tonight.

Ashleigh and Helen announce that the eviction is between Jackie and Graham. That this nominations had many votes from the viewers and that the evicted housemate is :
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
JACKIE

Ashleigh: We're sorry, but you've been evicted.
Jackie: I can't believe it :O :(

Graham and Jackie hug each other. Jackie asks Graham to kisssssssssssssss Jack for her. She seems so sad. Graham is so happy to have been saved but a little shocked as he didn't expected it.

Quickly then, Helen says there was a little error, and actually Jackie isnt evicted but Graham is. Graham is shocked. Jackie too. They think it's a joke from Helen and they don't appreciate it. Ashleigh confirms it isn't a joke.

#End of the live show.

%%
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jackie : 44%
CMW : 25%
Rod : 20%

Next Week (Week 5) : Nominations. Daniela is immune. The evictee of next week will be able to nominate someone right after her/his eviction.[/font]

Jøsêttö

« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2015, 01:45:57 PM »
Yeah I know. The eviction thing is pathetic and easy kkkkk. :D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2015, 01:51:28 PM »
I can`t believe! :o