Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 56903 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #300 on: May 09, 2015, 03:29:46 PM »
are you sure the host isnt Teresa Guilherme?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #301 on: May 09, 2015, 04:00:20 PM »
Why is Daniela immune?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: May 09, 2015, 04:05:34 PM »
Why is Daniela immune?

she got the best score at the intelligence test kkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #303 on: May 09, 2015, 05:17:31 PM »
are you sure the host isnt Teresa Guilherme?
LOL it's so offending :O !!! x)

I can`t believe! :o
What is it ?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #304 on: May 09, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »
I kkkan't with that error ;D

pretty straightforward and predictable eviction, which is probably why,  Helen "messed up" to create more :o:o

My prediction was right <3333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2015, 06:23:12 PM »
I kkkan't with that error ;D

pretty straightforward and predictable eviction, which is probably why,  Helen "messed up" to create more :o:o

My prediction was right <3333
LOL aboslutely
+1

Jøsêttö

« Reply #306 on: May 09, 2015, 06:27:55 PM »
- No episodes on Sundays anymore, therefore no episodes this Sunday 10.
- Episodes of week 5 will be shorter compared to what we are used to.
- Tuesday are nominations. There will be between 3 and 4 nominees.
- One of the contestants is going to win 1000€ by the end of the week.

Sneak peek, DR Preview for Monday's ep :
DiaryRoom#
Jackie: I consider on nominating Gabriel and Brekkie. They brought too much negativity in this house. After one month here, we didn't enjoy very well the experiment of Big Brother. At least, only one small part of the experiment, and nothing more.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2015, 11:46:19 PM »
the winner will be...

Spoiler for Hiden:

Jøsêttö

« Reply #308 on: May 10, 2015, 12:12:14 AM »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #309 on: May 10, 2015, 11:50:44 AM »
What is it ?

I can't believe that Jackie is evicted...

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: May 10, 2015, 03:17:39 PM »
What is it ?

Jackie wasn't kkk
Because Graham eviction would be too predictable, Ryan went a little Teresa and us and fake evicted Jackie for shock value and then the real evicted housemate, Graham, was announced lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #311 on: May 10, 2015, 06:50:18 PM »
What is it ?

Jackie wasn't kkk
Because Graham eviction would be too predictable, Ryan went a little Teresa and us and fake evicted Jackie for shock value and then the real evicted housemate, Graham, was announced lol

Oh, good. I read everything but did not noticed. :)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #312 on: May 11, 2015, 02:20:37 PM »
Day 31. Monday 11th May 2015.

It's a brand new week in the house of Big Brother WoBB. Jack is so happy that Jackie has been saved in the live eviction, but he hopes it'll not become negative for him. Jackie doesn't see how.

DiaryRoom#
Jack: I'm really jealous of how Jackie and Carlex are together. But I'll never let Jackie see it because I know how she handles these things. She just puts it to an end. :(

Jack talks with Marie about Carlex and Jackie. He wants to know what Marie thinks about their friendship. Marie says that she doesn't know. Sometimes they seem very close, and sometimes it seems like they really are just friends.
Marie: But I'm not jealous of Jackie. There's no way she and Carlex can become a couple !!

Rod and Daniela talk about this week's nominations. Rod thinks he's going to be nominated again. They make their pronostics.
Rod: I think the nominees will be Myself, Gabriel and Jackie.
Daniela: I think probably it'll be the same. I don't think you'll be nominated though. I think Jackie's group will focus on nominating Gab's group. So I see three or four nominees. Gabriel, Jackie, Brekkie and CMW or Jack.

DiaryRoom#
Daniela: We're already talking about nominations, and a bout who could be nominated this week. We just can't wait to be tomorrow.

There is a reunion between Jackie, Jack, Marie, CMW and Carlex. They all agree that they won't nominate each other. Jackie explains then that they don't have to make specifics strategies. Everybody nominates whoever they want.
Jackie: I think we'll all nominate Gabriel, so we don't need to do more. Nominate a second housemate as you and your heart want.

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: I consider on nominating Gabriel and Brekkie. They brought too much negativity in this house. After one month here, we didn't enjoy very well the experiment of Big Brother. At least, only one small part of the experiment, and nothing more.

Lolo reveals to Danny, Brekkie and Gabriel that he had a dream, and that he saw Gabriel and Brekkie being finalists.
Brekkie: I'd love this to be true.
LoLo: It'll be true.
Gabriel: The best is Me, brekkie, you and Danny.
LoLo: Yay :ali
Brekkie: Let's be honest. It'll never happen :(

CMW decides to clean the house, and is helped by Daniela. Danny decided to cook for everyone today. Carlex, Jack and Jackie are enjoying the pool and talk about anything.

IN TOMORROW EPISODE: Jackie and Lolo will have an argument. Marie will reveal what type of partners she's excited on. And nominations.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2015, 02:32:17 PM »
Me and Exi clean the house. I am finally useful! :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2015, 02:46:04 PM »

i think CMW is like only the 4th person you interact with after Carlex, Marie and Rod lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2015, 04:57:34 PM »

i think CMW is like only the 4th person you interact with after Carlex, Marie and Rod lol
Then subscribe the live feeds kkk.
I think you're right :O There was also LoLo, wanting Daniela to join him in Gab's group kkk.

And Jackie, never interracted with Gabriel I think :O  Only indirectly yet they do everything to get rid of one another.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #316 on: May 11, 2015, 06:37:26 PM »

I think you're right :O There was also LoLo, wanting Daniela to join him in Gab's group kkk.

And Jackie, never interracted with Gabriel I think :O  Only indirectly yet they do everything to get rid of one another.

Ryan noticing by himself the holes in his stories kkkkkk

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2015, 08:07:20 PM »

Probably the episodes will become much more longer if everyone is interacted with everyone. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2015, 07:54:39 AM »
This is probably the first time that Marie wasn't a psychotic bitch, I'm happy she was level headed about the Carlex and Jackie thing.... move on girl, lots of fish in the sea ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: May 12, 2015, 10:48:30 AM »
This is probably the first time that Marie wasn't a psychotic bitch, I'm happy she was level headed about the Carlex and Jackie thing.... move on girl, lots of fish in the sea ;D

i didn't feel like she was level headed, to me it was definetly shade towared carlex or jackie lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #320 on: May 12, 2015, 04:26:17 PM »

I wouldn't call it "holes in his stories" but it's close to this spirit. As long as it stays/looks "magical" ^-^

Probably the episodes will become much more longer if everyone is interacted with everyone. :)
It's time for a reveal : Episodes are written until Day 54. (Wednesday 3rd June kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk), so after that, I will then make longer episodes babe <3

But to be honest, I'm afraid you could get very tired. I like somehow that there is no interaction between one and one, at least it looks clear there are groups in the house. kkk.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #321 on: May 12, 2015, 04:29:13 PM »
It's been a week since I stopped writing, I'll write probably in the end of May. :-* and read carefully your opinions and learn from some of my mistakes.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #322 on: May 12, 2015, 04:35:24 PM »
Day 32. Tuesday 12th May 2015.

Contestants wake up. Everybody is in taking their breakfast. After that, most of contestants enjoy the sun in the garden.

A few minutes after the breakfast, LoLo decides to cook a pizza in the oven, which clearly drives Jackie crazy.
Jackie: We took our breakfast like 20 mins ago !
LoLo: And ? I'm hungry!
Jackie: We have to survive until Friday... if you finish everything as you're used to, we're going to start starving from tomorrow!!
LoLo: ::) Ok... but you are not the queen, so I don't have to listen to you.. I'm sorry but I'm very hungry today !!!!

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: LoLo... :mad

LoLo goes to see Danny, Brekkie and Gabriel to explain them how reacted Jackie when she saw LoLo was preparing a pizza.
Gabriel: She's really pathetic.
LoLo: She thought I'd like her ass so I'm not nominated. She can nominate me, I don't care.

DiaryRoom#
LoLo: I think that Jackie is no one. She's not better than anyone in this house so I don't have to listen to her if I'm hungry. In deep, maybe she's right... I don't know, but I'm glad that I survived a confrontation with her. :) :Ang

CMW and Marie talk about their sex life outside. Marie says she used to have many partners, mostly american football players.
CMW: I see :-*
Marie: It was just for sex. Once I handled five different partners !! It was hard but I succeeded it.
CMW: I can't believe you. You seem so different now.
Marie: I grew up. Now I'm the kind of girl who just falls in love of someone who will never love her.
CMW: Kkkk.

Gabriel realizes that his sunglasses are broken; He's 100% sure that Rod is the one responsible. He decides to confront her, and a fight starts quickly. Rod yells at Gabriel and says that he doesn't touch his stuff, he's not that low. Gabriel is sure Rod is the one who broke them... CMW decides to confess to Rod that he's the one who broke them.
CMW: I'm really sorry. I walked on them. If only the house wasn't that messy, because you know, the bedroom was full of clothes, so I couldn't see the sunglasses. Anyway, I'm sorry Gabby.
Gabriel: Ok.......

DiaryRoom#
CMW: I feel guilty. But somehow, he deserved it. Next time, they won't let all their dirty clothes in the bedroom's floor.

It's time for housemates to nominate. Who nominated who ? Daniela is immune and can't be nominated. From this week, it's obligatory three nominees, minimum.

BREKKIE: Jack / Jackie
CARLEX: Brekkie / Gabriel
CMW: Gabriel / Danny
DANIELA: Carlex / Marie
DANNY: Jack / Jackie
GABRIEL: Jack / Jackie
JACK: Gabriel / Brekkie
JACKIE: Gabriel / Brekkie
LOLO: Jack / Jackie
MARIE: Gabriel / Danny
ROD: Gabriel / Jackie

GABRIEL, JACK and JACKIE are nominated as they received the most points. One of them will leave the house on Saturday. Big Brother will reveal the name of the nominees to the housemates, tomorrow.

That is all.

in tomorrow episode : like nothing happens! like really nothing !! kk.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #323 on: May 12, 2015, 05:19:12 PM »
i am the mother of  the house <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #324 on: May 12, 2015, 06:07:44 PM »