Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 56901 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #325 on: May 12, 2015, 06:13:12 PM »
I have a feeling I'll leave in this one as the sympathetic spurned lover with no fanbase lol

But this eviction could be interesting :P

This is a great game/story Ryan <3
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Jøsêttö

« Reply #326 on: May 12, 2015, 09:22:10 PM »
Thank you Jäck :D

Clearly, I didn't want any of these nominees to be nominated, but I don't force the housemates, do I? kkk. I try to keep the story makes sense.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #327 on: May 13, 2015, 09:08:06 AM »
I realized I'm basically Anais SS7 in this. Watch My downfall kkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #328 on: May 13, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
Day 33. Wednesday 13th May 2015.

Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room to announce the name of the nominees. Nominees are : Gabriel, Jack and Jackie.

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: I'm so surprised to see Jack nominated. I don't think he deserves to be nominated. He's good with everyone and it is very disgusting to see that clearly he's been victim of strategies of evil housemates. --'

Jack and Jackie hug each other. Carlex is very sad to see Jackie nominated even if he's not very surprised.

DiaryRoom#
Carlex: I hope Jackie will stay. I'm sure she will. Gabriel and Jack can't be stronger than her, but we still can be surprised. She deserves to stay, and I really have so much affection.

LoLo, Brekkie and Danny decide to give all their support to Gabriel by drawing his name and his number so he can be saved.

DiaryRoom#
LoLo: I lost Tounu. I lost André. I really don't want to loose Gabriel. I hope he'll be saved, he's such a great player, and has a great heart.

Jackie decides to see LoLo and apologies about yesterday.
Jackie: I think I was a bit ridiculous.
LoLo: It's ok...
Jackie: And know that I didn't nominate you even with what happened.
LoLo: ::)

DiaryRoom#
LoLo: I don't think I could like Jackie anymore. She was not human yesterday. I'm glad she regrets but I can't forget it immediately.

Daniela asks all the contestant what they want to eat tonight. She's having so much energy and wants to pleasure everyone. Most of the housemates don't seem very excited and don't really care.

Daniela seems a bit sad and prefers to isolate herself in the bedroom. Rod comes to see her. Daniela tells him she really feels like no one likes her, and it's being very hard to handle.

DiaryRoom#
Daniela: I thought I'd be strong and I wouldn't care if no one likes me, and if no one talks to me, but it's really really hard! I would like if they come more to me. I want to have fun with everyone, except with Marie of course.

CMW wants to know if Daniela still wants to cook. Daniela says no. CMW is a bit sad and hugs her, then goes to cook.

DiaryRoom#
CMW: I don't like to see Daniela like this. I think tomorrow we should all talk and resolve this, once and for all.

Tomorrow: Carlex and Daniela could be friends like before if everything goes right.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #329 on: May 13, 2015, 12:49:31 PM »
CMW mom of the house <3
Dani victim <3
Jackie protagonist <3
LoLo irrational dislike for Jackie <3
Rod UTRP <3
Carlex speaking <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2015, 02:29:14 PM »
CMW mom of the house <3
Dani victim <3
Jackie protagonist <3
Rod UTRP <3
Carlex speaking <3
You weren't here last night for the launch of BB16, today you have hearts everywhere for everything, what happened to you last night ? Is Grumpy Arthur back or something ?

I like the excitment over this episode though. :D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2015, 02:44:09 PM »
I am Master Chef of the house! :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #332 on: May 13, 2015, 08:18:11 PM »
CMW mom of the house <3
Dani victim <3
Jackie protagonist <3
Rod UTRP <3
Carlex speaking <3
You weren't here last night for the launch of BB16, today you have hearts everywhere for everything, what happened to you last night ? Is Grumpy Arthur back or something ?

I like the excitment over this episode though. :D

kkkkk work is my boyfriend <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #333 on: May 14, 2015, 02:55:39 PM »
Day 34. Thursday 14th May 2015.

CMW and Rod organize a reunion in the living room with all the contestants, and Daniela. CMW wants the others to be integrate more Daniela. Marie thinks Daniela is well integrated, and of course, not everybody can be ok with her. Rod is tired of Marie.

DiaryRoom#
Rod: Marie hates Daniela... but it's being very mean these days. She's very disappointing.

Carlex asks Marie to make some efforts with Daniela. But Marie doesn't want because she thinks Daniela will never make some efforts. Daniela says she never wanted a war with Marie, and that Marie began everything with her ridiculous obssession for Carlex.

DiaryRoom#
Daniela: I will not do efforts for Marie if she doesn't. And I'm glad Carlex is more opened now :)

Danny and Brekkie criticize CMW. They think what CMW did today confirms he's a big hypocrite. CMW always thinks about himself and about cleaning the house, and acts like he wants Daniela to be good in the house.
Danny: It's really the kind of person I don't stand.
Brekkie: You should fight with him.
Danny: I don't want to use energy for him.
Brekkie: Come on, just do it :)
Danny: Okay. I will :P

Daniela wants to thank Carlex for being opened and for having talked to Marie so she makes some efforts. Carlex says it's normal, and that even if he didn't appreciate Daniela's secret mission, in the end, Daniela never did something bad to him.

DiaryRoom#
Carlex: I can say now that I don't hate Daniela at all. She is smart and I enjoyed to spend one week with her when she played as she was shy.

Marie and Jackie are a bit depressed today. Jackie appreciates that CMW wants to bring peace between housemates but Jackie thinks they don't deserve it.

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: Daniela and Rod, and Gabriel and his clique don't deserve that we be nice with them. In my opinion.

Marie agrees with Jackie. Jackie then says that Daniela and Carlex are now close, and it makes her sick because Carlex is a good friend and he is now friend with someone who doesn't like her. Marie agrees too.
Marie: I'm so sad about that. I think Carlex never liked me...
Jackie: No idea.

Jackie needs sex. She asks Jack if they can have sex right now. Jack is surprised and loves this but wonders why. Jackie is honest and says that seeing Carlex and Daniela close, like a few weeks ago makes her very sick. Jack rolls quickly his eyes and act like he doesn't care and they have seax.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #334 on: May 14, 2015, 03:20:51 PM »
Here for me dragging CMW <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #335 on: May 14, 2015, 03:51:55 PM »
tbh i would also call out CMW and Rod on forcing their opinions onto others. Trying to get people to like someone is the same as trying to get people to dislike someone. Let people have an opinion, gosh.

Jackie coping with things with sex kkkkkk so me

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #336 on: May 14, 2015, 04:56:02 PM »
Exi is defintely getting the heroic diplomat edit, Rod's sudden change from the main villain to a goody two shoes is irritating.

I think it's funny that Marie has yet to have a positive edit :D

I wish Jack would deprive Jackie of sex, she doesn't deserve him, he seems to take a backseat to Carlex whenever he shows her interest.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #337 on: May 14, 2015, 05:17:53 PM »
Exi is defintely getting the heroic diplomat edit, Rod's sudden change from the main villain to a goody two shoes is irritating.

I think it's funny that Marie has yet to have a positive edit :D

I wish Jack would deprive Jackie of sex, she doesn't deserve him, he seems to take a backseat to Carlex whenever he shows her interest.

Lies!

Jack knows he's lucky.
AND Marie is still my fav kkk

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #338 on: May 14, 2015, 05:22:30 PM »
Exi Goddessa trying to keep the peace <333333333 housemates are suffering from Exiealousy because they know they can't win over the OCD Goddess <333

Future winner of Big Brother WOBB <333333

I agree with Jack, I kkkan't with Rod bipolar edit, he was the ultimate villain and now he is getting soe. Sort of redemptive arc...

LOOOOOL Marie's edit goes back and forth from psychotic and obsessive to Jackie's bitchy sidekick

Jackie, such a nymphomaniac <33333 randomly ending the episode by having sex <3333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #339 on: May 14, 2015, 05:23:55 PM »
Carlex is the only housemate who is universally liked in the house right? (Except for. Marie when she's having one of her episodes LOOOL)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #340 on: May 14, 2015, 05:26:06 PM »
Exi Goddessa trying to keep the peace <333333333 housemates are suffering from Exiealousy because they know they can't win over the OCD Goddess <333

I agree with Jack, I kkkan't with Rod bipolar edit, he was the ultimate villain and now he is getting soe. Sort of redemptive arc...

LOOOOOL Marie's edit goes back and forth from psychotic and obsessive to Jackie's bitchy sidekick

Jackie, such a nymphomaniac <33333

The Jackie-Marie moments are my favs. I like how Marie is so bitchy and Jackie is like "nope" and they keep talking lol

I wish CMW would be included and then Dani when Marie and her make peace.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #341 on: May 14, 2015, 05:35:09 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 10:22:30 AMExi Goddessa trying to keep the peace <333333333 housemates are suffering from Exiealousy because they know they can't win over the OCD Goddess <333

Jackie, such a nymphomaniac <33333
The Jackie-Marie moments are my favs. I like how Marie is so bitchy and Jackie is like "nope" and they keep talking lol

I wish CMW would be included and then Dani when Marie and her make peace.
I love how Jackie casually pushes Marie's psychosis aside <3333

My ideal F5 is: Jackie, Jack, CMW, Daniela and Marie (as a final voting goat)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #342 on: May 14, 2015, 09:15:43 PM »
I am the Alice Redwood of this

Jøsêttö

« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2015, 10:11:03 PM »
The next two weeks are gonna be my favoites of the game I think <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #344 on: May 14, 2015, 10:12:09 PM »
How's that ?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #345 on: May 15, 2015, 12:21:28 AM »

kkkkkkkkkkk so accurate

Jøsêttö

« Reply #346 on: May 15, 2015, 02:25:16 PM »
Day 35. Friday 15th May 2015.

Jack talks to CMW about Carlex's and Jackie's friendship. He's starting to be tired of their relation. CMW doesnt seem to follow. Jack reminds CMW about what Jack noticed a few days ago.
CMW: Oh . Yeah. Well. Clearly there is some sexual tension between them.
Jack: And Jackie definitely wants more with him!! She'll not resist.

LoLo, Gabriel, Brekkie and Danny decide to do some sports in the garden and talk about next week's nominations. LoLo hopes none of them will face eviction next week and that Gabriel is going to be saved in tomorrow's live eviction show.

DiaryRoom#
LoLo: I'm very afraid that Gabriel could be evicted tomorrow. He's becoming like my big brother in this game. I'm being very serious.

Daniela, CMW, Rod and Carlex are in the storeroom looking things to eat and talk. Daniela thanks CMW for what he did yesterday, as it evolved in a good way, especially with Carlex.

DiaryRoom#
CMW: I'm glad of doing good things :-)

Big Brother gathers everyone in the living room. All the contestants must say which nominee they want to see stay in the house. Then the nominees will have to make a little speech about their staying in the house.

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: I really don't want to participate to this Big Brother's bullshit to be honest.

All the contestants say who they want to see stay.
Brekkie: Gabriel.
Carlex: Jackie.
CMW: Jack.
Daniela: Jack.
Danny: Gabriel.
LoLo: Gabriel.
Marie: Jackie.
Rod: Jack.

GABRIEL and JACK have the most votes and tie. Therefore, contestants must re-vote and decide between GABRIEL and JACK who they want to see stay.

Brekkie: Gabriel.
Carlex: Jack.
CMW: Jack.
Daniela: Jack.
Danny: Gabriel.
LoLo: Gabriel.
Marie: Jack.
Rod: Jack.

With 5 votes, JACK has the more votes. Big Brother reveals that because he had more votes from the contestants, Jack wins 1 000€. Jack is happy.

DiaryRoom#
Jack: I'm very glad. At least if I'm evicted, I'll not go without nothing. :)

Jackie is so happy for Jack. They kiss each other. Then ,everybody congratulates Jack. Big Brother then asks the nominees to make a little speech, but Jackie definitely doesnt want to. She asks Jack to do the same. Only Gabriel wansts to participate, but Big Brother decides to cancel the activity.

DiaryRoom#
Jackie: I think it wasn't fair for Jack to be nominated. The rules in the game have changed and normally they should never change and be established in the very beginning and remain still. I hope Gabriel will be out tomorrow !

#TOMORROW: Live Eviction 5.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #347 on: May 15, 2015, 02:28:41 PM »
All were Positive except Jackie that is Mixed i think.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #348 on: May 15, 2015, 04:42:38 PM »
You like me, you really, really like me :Ang :-*

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess