Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 56916 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« Reply #775 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:23 AM »
I'm so glad Jackie was evicted for falling for a bigger man slut, being one of the only three female housemates all of whom where crazy and gaining weight. Marie should have left over her, if not her then CMW, because Lolo is needed as the nice person in the final.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #776 on: June 24, 2015, 03:25:52 AM »
hate makes u ugly

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #777 on: June 24, 2015, 09:15:05 AM »
hate makes u ugly

Shut up I'm bootiful. The key to beauty is the careful overuse of make up and pouting.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Jøsêttö

« Reply #778 on: June 24, 2015, 01:19:15 PM »
The voting is over! We have a result! More to come later today!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #779 on: June 24, 2015, 03:13:30 PM »
Live Show : Final or Not Final Live Show ?

CMW, Lolo and Marie are reunited in the living room, where Ashleigh and Helen, the hosts of this season are connecting to them. Ashleigh and Helen ask them to vote. They will go one by one in the diary room to give their vote. Yes they want three winners, or no ?

LoLo is the first one to vote. He goes in the diary room. Ashleigh and Helen ask him what he votes, and why.
Lolo: I decide to vote "No". I don't want three winners. I think this game had been very difficult, it was a real competition, so it deserves one winner, a real winner. :)

After Lolo, it's time for CMW to go and vote. Ashleigh and Helen ask him what he votes, and why.
CMW: I vote Yes. We are the finalists, we are already the winners, and I think 100 000€ is definitely a gain of winners. :) !

After CMW, it's time for Marie, the last finalist/ contestant, to go and vote. She must vote Yes or No, and explain the reason.
Marie: After a long thought, I have decided to vote "No". It's better to have only one real winner, 200 000€... even if I agree it's kinda stupid cuz we could've had 100 000€ each, but well, i don't want to look like the girl who is too desperate and want to share the prize. I just hope my fans will fugging vote and I will win. :) :-*

Ashleigh and Helen make the counts. Two No, One Yes. Therefore, there will be only one winner, and it will be the viewers who will decide. The lines are opened already.

Spoiler for Hiden:
(1) CMW
(2) LoLo
(3) Marie

Ashleigh and Helen announce the result to the finalists. CMW is surprised.
CMW: Pffff. You guys are the ones who wanted at first that we vote yes, and now I ridiculous myself by voting Yes and you two voting no....
Marie: We're sorry kkkk. We didn't appreciate your falsness.
Lolo: I agree.
CMW: What falsness ?
Marie: The one we discovered during the last two games we did this week.
CMW: Pufff. :mad Marie... you really want to win apparently, you decide to make me the war if I understand ?
Marie: kkkkkk I don't decide to make the war, I just decided to be a false with you like you were during the whole adventure.
Lolo: Kkkkkk.
CMW: Ok... Fine... Perfect...
Marie: But we stay friends, right ?
CMW: Of course... but for now, I just am going to hate you a lil. :)
Marie: Okay babe. Lolo ? Let's enjoy the pool!
Lolo: Ok. :)

Lolo and Marie leave the living room, CMW is alone. Helen and Ashleigh in the studio tell us goodbye, til Friday.
---------------------------------------------

There were three "NO" and two "YES" for five votes.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #780 on: June 25, 2015, 10:17:35 PM »
Any of you want an episode for today ? I just don't want to write kkkkkk.
I must write the final live show before tomorrow evening though.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #781 on: June 25, 2015, 11:13:12 PM »
At this time I don't rather. I would rather have a good finale than an episode in which housemates look back again in the game.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #782 on: June 25, 2015, 11:35:05 PM »
At this time I don't rather. I would rather have a good finale than an episode in which housemates look back again in the game.
I'm even too lazy to give a "good" finale kkkk, but I'll do my best :-)
Thanks for answer bébée. So, no BB Vip this summer or some shit on TVI ? kkkk.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #783 on: June 26, 2015, 12:11:42 AM »
BBVIP it's only in September kkkkk.
So, some random show until September now.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #784 on: June 26, 2015, 12:15:37 AM »

:o 

And do you know if there will be a Secret Story ?
And Lol, just when Secret Story France launches in September for the first time ever, Portugal doesn't launch it in September kkkkkkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #785 on: June 26, 2015, 01:35:39 AM »
Finale usually are boring too, most people only watch the 5 last minutes to know who won.

Give me a good reunion show though. Now THAT i would watch.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #786 on: June 26, 2015, 09:31:40 AM »

:o 

And do you know if there will be a Secret Story ?
And Lol, just when Secret Story France launches in September for the first time ever, Portugal doesn't launch it in September kkkkkkk.

No, TVI didn't planned a SS this year, probably only on 2016.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #787 on: June 26, 2015, 01:12:30 PM »
Finale usually are boring too, most people only watch the 5 last minutes to know who won.

Give me a good reunion show though. Now THAT i would watch.
There won't be a reunion show, but next month will start an all stars of this season, like La Revuelta from Spain. With all the contestants of this season :) #kidding.

@ André : You shock me !! :o  But I'm glad, because I think Secret Story Portugal really need a break; If I recall well, it had three editions this year. One in end of 2014, and two in 2015. It's just too much. Hopefully they'll be stronger for SS6 next year. :-) with big secvrets and less manipulations.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #788 on: June 26, 2015, 01:16:37 PM »
Final Show - Friday 26th June 2015.

After 11 weeks, it comes to an end tonight, finally. So many betrayals, so many fights, so many evictions... so many quittings... so many removals, a mess, that's what it was, but apparenlty a good mess, a guilty pleasure. Let's agree on that, even if it would deserve to be called a chef d'oeuvre.

It's time for the finalists to give a last sentence before we no more hear about them.

CMW: I deserve to win, because I worked very hard in this house. I was a mother. I cleaned everything, it was like a real job, so I think I deserve 200 000€...

Marie: I'm sure you all want me to finally get over Carlex OR... actually what would make me SO HAPPY... that Carlex and I become a thing. Well, maybe with 200 000€ he'll start to feel a thing, so allow me to continue my story outside this house, please. :)

Lolo: I think I was the most honest in this house, I was myself, I never humiliated someone, I never found a false reason to fight, and I never actually hit someone. It was a good experiment, and I will miss it. It'd be so great for me to win the 200 000€ and show people how to really spend money in a good way!

Ashleigh and Helen ask to the first batch of evictees of this season, even Joako the non-official, to vote for who they want to see winning this game, and give a reason.

JOAKO: Lolo. He's the most deserving!
FLORION: Lolo. He's beautiful, in and out...
LIUK: Marie. She is the most funny and she entertained me for so long!
TOUNU: CMW. He stayed true to himself since the beginning, and he stayed true to who he is in real life.
ANDRE: LoLo. He stayed loyal to Gabriel and to me, and he is a good friend, he deserves to win this !
GRAHAMUKFAN: Marie. She's fantastic!

Ashleigh and Helen then ask to the last batch of evicted housemats to vote for who they don't want to see winning this game, and give a reason.

JACK (kkkk <3): I don't want Marie to win this. She is very stupid, every time we saw her it was because she had Carlex in the mouth.
BREKKIE: I don't want to see CMW win. I know it's surpirisng, but after what I heard, about he and the sperm story, I just can't consider him anymore. He is an animal like the others. A big disappointment!!!!!!
ROD: Lolo better not win this, or it would mean Gabriel won. Don't let that happen !!!
DANIELA: I don't want Lolo to win. He was inexistant, I dont understand why he is finalist when there are better contestants than him.
CARLEX: I don't want Marie to win ! I think she screwed my game even if she didn't do it on purpose!
GABRIEL: I honestly am ok with whoever wins, but let's say I don't want Marie to win. Her Carlex obssession is too much!
DANNY: I dont want Lolo to win. He showed me he was fake and manipulative.
JACKIE: I don't want emm... let's say CMW. He's vile. :)

Ashleigh and Helen then connect with the house. It's time to know who is winning the Third Place...

The one coming third is ...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
CMW with 20% of votes to win.

Not bad...

The other two finalists are very happy but very stressed. They have no idea of who is going to win. But it's time to know now who wins !!

And the winner of Big Brother WoBB (Season 1) is ... :

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
MARIE :ali :ali

With 54% of votes to win...

With 26% of votes to win, Lolo is runner-up :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #789 on: June 26, 2015, 02:56:19 PM »
I want a winning speach kkkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #790 on: June 26, 2015, 04:00:15 PM »
I have an idea. Why don't you all make one ? We'll have just to read it and imaginate it. We'll have many versions of Marie's winning speech, and just end of it. ;D :) #ItsWoBB

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #791 on: June 27, 2015, 05:04:16 PM »
LOOOOOOOL Marie winning ;D kkkkkkkkkk I wanted CMW to win :( but Marie winning is better than Lolo winning
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #792 on: July 01, 2015, 07:06:23 PM »
Wiki:
Code: [Select]
{| class="wikitable" style="text-align:center; font-size:80%; line-height:15px;"
|-
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" |
! colspan=2 style="width: 12%;"| Week 1
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 2
! colspan=2 style="width: 12%;"| Week 3
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 4
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 5
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 6
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 7
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 8
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 9
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 10
! rowspan=2 style="width: 10%;"| Final[br /]Week 11
|-
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 1
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 3
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 14
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 18
|-
! Marie
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Rod || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Daniela[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Danny || Daniela || Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="73FB76"|'''Winner'''[br /](Day 77)
|-
! LoLo
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Brekkie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || Rod || Jackie || Jackie || Jackie || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || bgcolor="D1E8EF"|'''Runner-Up'''[br /](Day 77)
|-
! CMW
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jack || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || André[br /]LoLo || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Danny || bgcolor="fbf373"|LoLo || Jackie || bgcolor="fbf373"|Jackie || Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|'''Third place'''[br /](Day 77)
|-
! Jackie
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Brekkie || bgcolor="fbf373"|André[br /]Rod || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || André[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Brekkie || Gabriel || Marie || Gabriel || CMW || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 70)
|-
! Danny
| colspan=3 bgcolor="white"|''Not in[br /]House'' || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || Rod || Carlex || Carlex || Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 70)
|-
! Gabriel
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || Rod || bgcolor="959FFD"|Jackie || Jackie || Jackie || colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 63)
|-
! Carlex
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Graham || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Daniela[br /]André || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Brekkie[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="959FFD"|Marie || Jackie || Jackie || colspan=3 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 56)
|-
! Daniela
| colspan=2 bgcolor="white"|''Not in[br /]House'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Carlex[br /]Marie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|Carlex[br /]Marie || Marie || bgcolor="fbf373"|Jackie || colspan=4 bgcolor="ffe08b"|''Ejected''[br /](Day 48)
|-
! Rod
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|André[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Jackie || Gabriel || colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 42)
|-
! Brekkie
| bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || CMW || bgcolor="fbf373"|LoLo[br /]Tounu || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || colspan=6 bgcolor="#fcf"|''Re-Walked''[br /](Day 38)
|-
! Jack
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Florion || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Gabriel[br /]André || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Brekkie || colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 36)
|-
! Graham
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Florion || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || LoLo[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 29)
|-
! André
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || colspan=8 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Tounu
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Brekkie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Re-Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Liuk
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || André || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Florion
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Graham || bgcolor="ffe08b"|''Ejected''[br /](Day 7) || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Joako
| bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 2) || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Re-Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
| colspan=14 bgcolor="black"|
|-
! Notes
| {{ref|1|1}} || {{ref|2|2}} || {{ref|3|3}} || {{ref|4|4}} || {{ref|5|5}} || {{ref|6|6}} || {{ref|7|7}} || {{ref|8|8}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|9|9}} || {{ref|10|10}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|11|11}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|12|12}} || {{ref|13|13}} || {{ref|14|14}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|15|15}} || {{ref|16|16}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|17|17}} || {{ref|16|16}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|18|18}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|19|19}}
|-
! Up for[br /]eviction
| Brekkie[br /]Joako || Brekkie[br /]Jackie || André[br /]LoLo[br /]Rod[br /]Tounu || Brekkie[br /]Danny[br /]Florion[br /]Joako[br /]Liuk[br /]Tounu || André[br /]Gabriel || CMW[br /]Graham[br /]Jackie[br /]Rod || Gabriel[br /]Jack[br /]Jackie || Carlex[br /]Gabriel[br /]Marie[br /]Rod || Carlex[br /]Gabriel[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || Carlex[br /]Gabriel[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || Gabriel[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || CMW[br /]Danny[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || CMW[br /]LoLo[br /]Marie
|-
! Ejected
| ''none'' || bgcolor="ffe08b"|'''Florion''' || bgcolor="ffe08b"|'''Liuk''' || colspan=5|''none'' || bgcolor="ffe08b"|'''Daniela''' || colspan=4|''none''
|-
! Walked
| colspan=2|''none'' || bgcolor="#fcf"|'''Brekkie''' || colspan=4|''none'' || bgcolor="#fcf"|'''Brekkie''' || colspan=5|''none''
|-
! rowspan=2|Evicted
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="87CEFA"|'''Brekkie'''[br /]70%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=3 bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Eviction[br /]canceled''
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Tounu'''[br /]21%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="87CEFA"|'''Brekkie'''[br /]<small>Most votes[br /]to enter</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''André'''[br /]38%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Graham'''[br /]11%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Jack'''[br /]26%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Rod'''[br /]21%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Carlex'''[br /]16%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Gabriel'''[br /]14%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="salmon"|'''Danny'''[br /]12%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="fbf373"|'''CMW'''[br /]20%[br /]<small>to win</small>
|-
| bgcolor="87CEFA"|'''Danny'''[br /]<small>Most votes[br /]to enter</small>
| bgcolor="salmon"|'''Jackie'''[br /]24%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="D1E8EF"|'''LoLo'''[br /]26%[br /]<small>to win</small>
|-
! Safe
| '''Joako'''[br /]30%
| '''LoLo'''[br /]24%[br /]'''Rod'''[br /]27%[br /]'''André'''[br /]28%
| '''Florion[br /]Joako[br /]Liuk[br /]Tounu'''[br /]<small>Least votes</small>
| '''Gabriel'''[br /]62%
| '''Rod'''[br /]20%[br /]'''CMW'''[br /]25%[br /]'''Jackie'''[br /]44%
| '''Gabriel'''[br /]35%[br /]'''Jackie'''[br /]39%
| '''Marie'''[br /]24%[br /]'''Gabriel'''[br /]26%[br /]'''Carlex'''[br /]29%
| '''Gabriel'''[br /]19%[br /]'''Jackie'''[br /]31%[br /]'''Marie'''[br /]34%
| '''Jackie'''[br /]31%[br /]'''Marie'''[br /]55%
| '''Marie[br /]CMW'''[br /]64%
| bgcolor="73FB76"|'''Marie'''[br /]54%[br /]<small>to win</small>
|}

=== Notes ===
{{refbegin}}
#{{note|1}} Brekkie and Joako were nominated to decide which of them would be the official housemate.
#{{note|2}} Florion was ejected for having an unforgivable behavior. As a result, the eviction of the week was canceled.
#{{note|3}} As they were the nominees last week, Jackie and Brekkie won the power to each nominate two housemates of their choice, winning immunity. Daniela can't be nominated as she is immune as new housemate.
#{{note|4}} All the housemates that left the house re-entered into a Secret Room with a new housemate, Danny. The two housemates with the most votes would be (re-)enter the house.
#{{note|5}} As Daniela passed her secret mission, she was able to give immunity to an housemate other than Carlex. She gave immunity to Rod.
#{{note|6}} The evicted housemates from the Secret Room had to each nominate one housemate of their choice. Tounu nominated Jackie, Liuk nominated Rod, Florion nominated Graham and Joako nominated CMW. Those were the nominations of the week.
#{{note|7}} Daniela won immunity after winning a challenge.
#{{note|8}} CMW won immunity for answering the red phone.
#{{note|9}} Jack, as last evicted housemate, automatically nominated Carlex.
#{{note|10}} Daniela won immunity for answering the red phone.
#{{note|11}} Rod, as last evicted housemate, automatically nominated Gabriel.
#{{note|12}} This weeks eviction was canceled after Daniela was ejected.
#{{note|13}} Before leaving the house, Tounu had to give immunity to an housemate. He gave immunity to CMW. Daniela automatically nominated Marie, even if she was ejected.
#{{note|14}} Carlex, as last evicted housemate, automatically nominated Marie.
#{{note|15}} This week, the void of the housemates were voided and the ex-housemates nominated instead. Daniela, Brekkie, Jack and Tounu nominated Jackie, Rod, Graham and André nominated Gabriel, Liuk nominated CMW and Florion nominated Danny.
#{{note|16}} Gabriel, as last evicted housemate, gave to LoLo a pass to the finale.
#{{note|17}} Everyone exempt LoLo (who has a pass to finale) was automatically nominated. It was a double eviction.
#{{note|18}} The finalists had to decide between them if the 3 would all be winners and each win €100.000 or if the public should vote for the winner, for the €200.000 grand prize. CMW voted yes, while LoLo and Marie voted no. Therefore, the public voted for a winner.
#{{note|19}} The public voted to win rather than to save.
{{refend}}

Jøsêttö

« Reply #793 on: July 01, 2015, 07:26:40 PM »
Wiki:
Code: [Select]
{| class="wikitable" style="text-align:center; font-size:80%; line-height:15px;"
|-
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" |
! colspan=2 style="width: 12%;"| Week 1
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 2
! colspan=2 style="width: 12%;"| Week 3
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 4
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 5
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 6
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 7
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 8
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 9
! rowspan=2 style="width: 6%;" | Week 10
! rowspan=2 style="width: 10%;"| Final[br /]Week 11
|-
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 1
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 3
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 14
! style="width: 6%;" | Day 18
|-
! Marie
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Rod || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Daniela[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Danny || Daniela || Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="73FB76"|'''Winner'''[br /](Day 77)
|-
! LoLo
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Brekkie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || Rod || Jackie || Jackie || Jackie || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || bgcolor="D1E8EF"|'''Runner-Up'''[br /](Day 77)
|-
! CMW
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jack || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || André[br /]LoLo || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Danny || bgcolor="fbf373"|LoLo || Jackie || bgcolor="fbf373"|Jackie || Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|'''Third place'''[br /](Day 77)
|-
! Jackie
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Brekkie || bgcolor="fbf373"|André[br /]Rod || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || André[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Brekkie || Gabriel || Marie || Gabriel || CMW || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 70)
|-
! Danny
| colspan=3 bgcolor="white"|''Not in[br /]House'' || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || Rod || Carlex || Carlex || Jackie || bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 70)
|-
! Gabriel
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || Rod || bgcolor="959FFD"|Jackie || Jackie || Jackie || colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 63)
|-
! Carlex
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Graham || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Daniela[br /]André || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Brekkie[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="959FFD"|Marie || Jackie || Jackie || colspan=3 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 56)
|-
! Daniela
| colspan=2 bgcolor="white"|''Not in[br /]House'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Carlex[br /]Marie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|Carlex[br /]Marie || Marie || bgcolor="fbf373"|Jackie || colspan=4 bgcolor="ffe08b"|''Ejected''[br /](Day 48)
|-
! Rod
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|André[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Jackie || Gabriel || colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 42)
|-
! Brekkie
| bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || CMW || bgcolor="fbf373"|LoLo[br /]Tounu || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="fbf373"|''Exempt'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || colspan=6 bgcolor="#fcf"|''Re-Walked''[br /](Day 38)
|-
! Jack
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Florion || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Gabriel[br /]André || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || Gabriel[br /]Brekkie || colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 36)
|-
! Graham
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Florion || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || LoLo[br /]Gabriel || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 29)
|-
! André
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Jackie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Main[br /]House'' || Jack[br /]Jackie || colspan=8 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Tounu
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Brekkie || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Re-Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Liuk
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || André || bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''Not[br /]Eligible'' || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Florion
| bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' || Graham || bgcolor="ffe08b"|''Ejected''[br /](Day 7) || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
! Joako
| bgcolor="959FFD"|''Nominated'' || colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 2) || bgcolor="CCFF99"|''Secret[br /]Room'' || colspan=9 bgcolor="salmon"|''Re-Evicted''[br /](Day 21)
|-
| colspan=14 bgcolor="black"|
|-
! Notes
| {{ref|1|1}} || {{ref|2|2}} || {{ref|3|3}} || {{ref|4|4}} || {{ref|5|5}} || {{ref|6|6}} || {{ref|7|7}} || {{ref|8|8}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|9|9}} || {{ref|10|10}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|11|11}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|12|12}} || {{ref|13|13}} || {{ref|14|14}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|15|15}} || {{ref|16|16}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|17|17}} || {{ref|16|16}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|18|18}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|19|19}}
|-
! Up for[br /]eviction
| Brekkie[br /]Joako || Brekkie[br /]Jackie || André[br /]LoLo[br /]Rod[br /]Tounu || Brekkie[br /]Danny[br /]Florion[br /]Joako[br /]Liuk[br /]Tounu || André[br /]Gabriel || CMW[br /]Graham[br /]Jackie[br /]Rod || Gabriel[br /]Jack[br /]Jackie || Carlex[br /]Gabriel[br /]Marie[br /]Rod || Carlex[br /]Gabriel[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || Carlex[br /]Gabriel[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || Gabriel[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || CMW[br /]Danny[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie || CMW[br /]LoLo[br /]Marie
|-
! Ejected
| ''none'' || bgcolor="ffe08b"|'''Florion''' || bgcolor="ffe08b"|'''Liuk''' || colspan=5|''none'' || bgcolor="ffe08b"|'''Daniela''' || colspan=4|''none''
|-
! Walked
| colspan=2|''none'' || bgcolor="#fcf"|'''Brekkie''' || colspan=4|''none'' || bgcolor="#fcf"|'''Brekkie''' || colspan=5|''none''
|-
! rowspan=2|Evicted
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="87CEFA"|'''Brekkie'''[br /]70%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Tounu'''[br /]21%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="87CEFA"|'''Brekkie'''[br /]<small>Most votes[br /]to enter</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''André'''[br /]38%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Graham'''[br /]11%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Jack'''[br /]26%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Rod'''[br /]21%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Carlex'''[br /]16%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Gabriel'''[br /]14%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="salmon"|'''Danny'''[br /]12%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="fbf373"|'''CMW'''[br /]20%[br /]<small>to win</small>
|-
| bgcolor="87CEFA"|'''Danny'''[br /]<small>Most votes[br /]to enter</small>
| bgcolor="salmon"|'''Jackie'''[br /]24%[br /]<small>to save</small>
| bgcolor="D1E8EF"|'''LoLo'''[br /]26%[br /]<small>to win</small>
|-
! Safe
| '''Joako'''[br /]30%
| '''LoLo'''[br /]24%[br /]'''Rod'''[br /]27%[br /]'''André'''[br /]28%
| '''Florion[br /]Joako[br /]Liuk[br /]Tounu'''[br /]<small>Least votes</small>
| '''Gabriel'''[br /]62%
| '''Rod'''[br /]20%[br /]'''CMW'''[br /]25%[br /]'''Jackie'''[br /]44%
| '''Gabriel'''[br /]35%[br /]'''Jackie'''[br /]39%
| '''Marie'''[br /]24%[br /]'''Gabriel'''[br /]26%[br /]'''Carlex'''[br /]29%
| '''Gabriel'''[br /]19%[br /]'''Jackie'''[br /]31%[br /]'''Marie'''[br /]34%
| '''Jackie'''[br /]31%[br /]'''Marie'''[br /]55%
| '''Marie[br /]CMW'''[br /]64%
| bgcolor="73FB76"|'''Marie'''[br /]54%[br /]<small>to win</small>
|}

=== Notes ===
{{refbegin}}
#{{note|1}} Brekkie and Joako were nominated to decide which of them would be the official housemate.
#{{note|2}} Florion was ejected for having an unforgivable behavior. As a result, the eviction of the week was canceled.
#{{note|3}} As they were the nominees last week, Jackie and Brekkie won the power to each nominate two housemates of their choice, winning immunity. Daniela can't be nominated as she is immune as new housemate.
#{{note|4}} All the housemates that left the house re-entered into a Secret Room with a new housemate, Danny. The two housemates with the most votes would be (re-)enter the house.
#{{note|5}} As Daniela passed her secret mission, she was able to give immunity to an housemate other than Carlex. She gave immunity to Rod.
#{{note|6}} The evicted housemates from the Secret Room had to each nominate one housemate of their choice. Tounu nominated Jackie, Liuk nominated Rod, Florion nominated Graham and Joako nominated CMW. Those were the nominations of the week.
#{{note|7}} Daniela won immunity after winning a challenge.
#{{note|8}} CMW won immunity for answering the red phone.
#{{note|9}} Jack, as last evicted housemate, automatically nominated Carlex.
#{{note|10}} Daniela won immunity for answering the red phone.
#{{note|11}} Rod, as last evicted housemate, automatically nominated Gabriel.
#{{note|12}} This weeks eviction was canceled after Daniela was ejected.
#{{note|13}} Before leaving the house, Tounu had to give immunity to an housemate. He gave immunity to CMW. Daniela automatically nominated Marie, even if she was ejected.
#{{note|14}} Carlex, as last evicted housemate, automatically nominated Marie.
#{{note|15}} This week, the void of the housemates were voided and the ex-housemates nominated instead. Daniela, Brekkie, Jack and Tounu nominated Jackie, Rod, Graham and André nominated Gabriel, Liuk nominated CMW and Florion nominated Danny.
#{{note|16}} Gabriel, as last evicted housemate, gave to LoLo a pass to the finale.
#{{note|17}} Everyone exempt LoLo (who has a pass to finale) was automatically nominated. It was a double eviction.
#{{note|18}} The finalists had to decide between them if the 3 would all be winners and each win €100.000 or if the public should vote for the winner, for the €200.000 grand prize. CMW voted yes, while LoLo and Marie voted no. Therefore, the public voted for a winner.
#{{note|19}} The public voted to win rather than to save.
{{refend}}
Thank you Dréy :P
It's a very decent nomination table when it have been a big mess "in real".

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #794 on: July 19, 2015, 01:25:08 AM »
There several weeks ago (when I had an internet outage) I stopped following the show, and now I realize that I was a finalist but I am once again arrived runner-up  :P :-\ kkkkk lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #795 on: July 19, 2015, 02:02:46 AM »
There several weeks ago (when I had an internet outage) I stopped following the show, and now I realize that I was a finalist but I am once again arrived runner-up  :P :-\ kkkkk lol
I wished you was the winner, but Lolo was exploited very late so it would have been the biggest scandal of WoBB after BBDR's twist that evicted the winner of his season kk. :P

Runner Up is good. You had one of the most positive edits :D