Author Topic: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US  (Read 30186 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US
« on: May 06, 2015, 01:42:09 PM »
STARTS IN SEPTEMBER!!!

The voting lines will open today to vote for the contestants we want to see back

• Big Brother

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 01:44:22 PM »
Some of those people there are completely unrecognizable.  :-X

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 01:46:29 PM »
I swear to god I had to take 5 minutes and re-read the cast list to recognize Mikayla and Monica Padilla

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 01:50:18 PM »
CLIFF IS NOT THERE!!! HALELLUJAHHHH OH GLOOORYYYYYY

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 02:11:08 PM »
One of them makes me think of Jordan from BBCAN3.

• Big Brother
Re: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US (FINAL CANDIDATES!!! SV30 SPOILERS)
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 04:45:56 PM »

Final candidates from Worlds Apart: Mama C, Mike, Shirin, Max and Joe

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 06:41:23 PM »
Omg (period).

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »
So, if Carolyn or Mike win, then they were basically a decoy, right?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 08:00:56 PM »
Locks:
Abi-Maria (who will hopefully make the merge <3)
Ciera
Tasha (AA slot)
PG (Asian slot)
Shirin
Kelly Wig 
Kass

for the men, I don't give a f*ck since they cut Hayden Moss (the only male eye candy on the list to begin with) ::)
but Spencer, Mike and Joe will for sure get in

One of Natalie or Mikayla will get the hot girl slot and one of Kelly Wen/Stephanie/Monica will get the WTF who's that slot
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 08:02:16 PM »
Quote from: JustinBAEberisBae
So, if Carolyn or Mike win, then they were basically a decoy, right?

Those two are the only ones with a chance of winning... Leaning more on Carolyn wins, since I really want Mike in 2nd chances
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:05:12 PM by Marie Souberbielle »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 08:28:44 PM »
I will be voting for Abi, since I realized she isn't that popular with casuals... Hopefully the producers skew the votes in her favor <3333

LOL I just voted, and threw a couple of votes to WTF contestants (Kelley, Nat, Mikayla, Steph, Sabrina, Kimmi) along with Abi, PG, Shirin, Kass... I only voted for the WTF contestants because they're non-threats in the vote...

I will freak out if Abi isn't in next season! Seeing the shameless campaigning (Kelley Went) on twitter is sad and hilarious ;D Boston Rob campaigned for Nat, bitch is a sure in now  ::)

Mikayla's plea was pretty awesome, so I will keep voting for her... Throwing shade at Brandon Hantz <3333
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:40:50 PM by Marie Souberbielle »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 04:22:21 AM »
I'm excited to see at least one of Mama C, Kass or Teresa, three of the most lethal hags this game had in 30 seasons along with Missy Payne, dominating this season <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 04:56:57 AM »
my cast

PUSSIES:

Kimmi
Teresa
PG
Mama C
Ciera
Shirin
Stephanie
Abi Maria
Kass
Kelly Wiglesworth

DICKS:

Shane
Jeremy
Stephen
Keith
Jeff
Vytas
Terry
Mike
Spencer
Troyzan
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 08:56:31 AM by Depths of Depravity »

• Big Brother
Re: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US (ALL PROFILES)
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 06:01:27 AM »
Jeff Probst said that if either Carolyn or Mike win Worlds Apart, they will be eliminated from the poll

Monica Padilla
Season 19
Survivor: Samoa
Previous Finish: 7th place
What will you do differently this time around? Last time I played in Survivor: Samoa, I was young and fresh out of law school. I didn’t truly see the big picture. I am going into this season older and wiser —ready to prioritize my end game from day 1, always keeping day 39 in sight! In Samoa I made it to day 33, but I was worried about how I was perceived and not hurting anyone’s feelings. This time I am going ALL in, and holding NOTHING back. I was the only one who wasn’t afraid to step up to Russell before anyone even knew who he was! If you vote for me to play again, I won’t wait until my head is on the chopping block to make my million dollar threats!

Stephanie Valencia
Season 22
Survivor: Redemption Island
Previous Finish: 14th place
What will you do differently this time around? The first time I played, my fellow players and I were basically supporting cast for Boston Rob and Russell. If I should play again, I refuse to take a backseat while letting the notorious do their farewell tour. Here's an idea: I'll try not to be a soldier for a known super-villain. Instead, I'll create alliances with players I can cooperate with as equals so that I have a definite hand in the course of the game—no one likes a winner that was just the executive assistant to the real game player.

Natalie Tenerelli
Season 22
Survivor: Redemption Island
Previous Finish: 3rd place
What will you do differently this time around? As the youngest Survivor to play the game, I realize I was a bit naive in some of my decisions five years ago. I trusted blindly, and made many strategic mistakes. After 39 days, I lost to my main ally, Boston Rob, when he got the opportunity to redeem himself. Now it's time for my redemption!

Stephen Fishbach
Season 18
Survivor: Tocantins
Previous Finish: Runner-up
What will you do differently this time around? In 2009, sitting next to demi-god JT at the final Tribal Council in Tocantins, I became the only person ever shut out in a final 2 in Survivor history. Since then, I’ve been Thursday-morning quarterbacking Survivor strategy as one of the Survivor Know It Alls and through my People blog. I believe my biggest mistake on Tocantins was that I never stepped out of JT’s shadow and owned the game I was playing. And I’ve learned that real strategy isn’t about crunching numbers. You have to connect with people’s hearts, not just count their votes.

Jim Rice
Season 23
Survivor: South Pacific
Previous Finish: 12th place
What will you do differently this time around? What would I do differently? I have thought about this question every day for the past four years! Overall, I would look at every possible option available at every turn in the game rather than getting attached to one plan. I would constantly adapt to the game, because it is constantly moving. Last time, I didn't move with the game, and it cost me. This time, I won't make the same mistake!

Teresa “T-Bird” Cooper
Season 3
Survivor: Africa
Previous Finish: 5th place
What will you do differently this time around? The game has changed so much through the seasons and especially since S3, Africa. The immunity idol being introduced into the game is definitely a game changer and a definite added bonus to have or "pretend" to have. I will most definitely take advantage of this. Also, with Exile Island being a possibility, it creates more game play for me to be able to "get away" for a night with possible idol clues or an idol to locate without anyone knowing. I will take advantage of every possible twist and turn this game puts in front of me. Also, with "Second Chances," I feel quite sure there will be a few big egos with much to try and prove (whatever their agenda). I will definitely work that in my favor! And of course, TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peih-Gee Law
Season 15
Survivor: China
What will you do differently this time around? I've come to realize that making strong social bonds and friendships will get you much farther in this game (as in life) than any amount of logic or strategy. I think one of my downfalls the last time I played was not having the numbers come merge time, but my biggest downfall was my lack of a social game. I wasn't very good at making friends with people around camp, which doesn't get people on your side. I was bossy and too opinionated. This time around, I am going to enjoy myself more, make friends, and try to keep my mouth shut.

Andrew Savage
Season 7
Survivor: Pearl Islands
Previous Finish: 10th place
What will you do differently this time around? I absolutely love Survivor, and I have been tormented by the Outcast twist for 12 years. I am physically and mentally tougher than I have ever been, and I am ready to do whatever it takes to be the last one standing. It would truly be an honor to play the game again.

Tasha Fox
Season 28
Survivor: Cagayan
Previous Finish: 6th place
What will you do differently this time around? The first time I played I was consistently in a defensive position and focused on winning challenges in order to stay in the game. Assuming a more favorable position (i.e. tribe), I will be able to show the viewers some different aspects of my personality. This time I will also present myself as less of a physical threat until the time is right to unleash that part of my gameplay. My goal is to leverage my social and strategic abilities more than my athleticism.

Ciera Eastin
Season 27
Survivor: Blood vs. Water
What will you do differently this time around? I am so blessed getting to play Survivor once, let alone maybe twice! Getting a shot to play for a second time would be incredible. The first time I played Survivor, I learned so much about myself, and I grew so much as a person. The problem was that I found my stride too late into the game, and really learned how a core alliance is very important. If I were given an opportunity to play Survivor for a second time, I would definitely find an alliance and stick with them. The saying "You can't trust anybody, but you have to trust somebody" really rings true to me.

Brad Culpepper
Season 27
Previous Finish: 15th place
What will you do differently this time around? My first stab at Survivor was atypical. My #1 loyalty was my wife, Monica, who happened to be on the opposing tribe. All of my moves were calculated in regards to protecting her, thus handcuffing my ability to play within my tribe alliances. I look forward to being able to play as Survivor was meant—by myself!—with no agenda other than to maneuver my way as long as possible.

Vytas Baskauskas
Season 27
What will you do differently this time around? The first time I played Survivor, I got to do it with my brother, Aras. If I had the opportunity to play again, it would be more of my own game. I'm so protective of my little bro that it made it difficult to focus on my own standing in the tribe. If I went back, I would also be sure to enjoy the moment more and have fun. How cool is it to have a “once in a lifetime” experience happen twice?!

Sabrina Thompson
Season 24
Survivor: One World
What will you do differently this time around? What I would do differently this time around on Survivor versus last time is kick ass in challenges. Laying low for some challenges took a target off my back and I was able to get to the end. However, I always wonder, if I had gone harder for various challenges, would I have won? Life is too short to have regrets so if I'm awarded the chance to come back and play, it's about leaving it ALL on the field (or should I say "the sand") in what is by far the most fascinating competition on Earth.

Abi-Maria Gomes
Season 25
Survivor: Philippines
What will you do differently this time around? My last time on Survivor, I allowed the environment and circumstances to control my emotions and dictate my actions. This time around, I want to keep my emotions in check and allow strategy to drive my game. There is nothing wrong with being feisty in certain situations, and being a caring team player in other situations. Ultimately, I want to be more calculated in terms of my relationships, alliances, and most importantly, the way I treat my fellow competitors.

Troy “Troyzan” Robertson
Season 24
Survivor: One World
Previous Finish: 8th place
What will you do differently this time around? I think from my last Survivor experience on One World, I learned that this is more of a social game than anything else. So I'll need to communicate better with the women. Quite a few women, but not all, who play this game are some of the most sly and most strategic castaways. Once I'm standing face to face with them out there on the sand, I'll use my jungle instincts to figure out which ones are down to earth, and which ones are the most deceiving.

Carolyn Rivera
Season 30
Survivor: Worlds Apart
Previous Finish: ??? (still in game)
What will you do differently this time around? I would clearly focus on building long-term relationships this time around—getting to know people more deeply and accepting the differences that people bring as part of who they are. My first time playing, I wanted to play a straightforward game and I sometimes came across as hard and close-minded with my "Game Face" on all the time. I am truly a lighthearted funny person that enjoys cultural differences, and I want to be able to show Survivor fans that side of me. Survivor is the greatest game ever. One fabulous component of the game is that you form lifelong bonds with people because of what you go through together. What I learned is that it is okay to be different and not everyone has to have the same values as me. That is the magic of the game and why I would love to be able to put myself through it again. This game has opened my eyes to accept differences and accept people for who they are. Each one of us has our own quirks, and that is what makes the world a better place. I will play the game with this more accepting tone and understanding. This is personal development for me and a challenge that I want to endure. I feel like I can take home the prize. #1, #Sole Survivor. #Yeahbaby.

Mikayla Wingle
Season 23
Survivor: South Pacific
What will you do differently this time around? I got accused of being a temptress the first time, and I wasn't, but this time that's exactly what I'm going to do! I didn't even get a chance to play because cuckoo Hantz (and his inner demons) apparently wanted to sleep with me, so he voted me off! I plan on being loyal to my alliance but how they keep me around is going to be the fun part ;)

Keith Nale
Season 29
Survivor: San Juan del Sur
Previous Finish: 4th place
What will you do differently this time around? Going into the game this time I plan to be more social and assertive. I'm going to search out the right person to form a strong alliance earlier in the game and then "stick to the plan."

Joe Anglim
Season 30
What will you do differently this time around? I would take more of a back seat when it came to challenges and strategy and be much more prudent in whom I choose to align myself with. It is almost certain that I will be returning with an all-star/fan-favorite cast. This is beneficial in that everyone is a legitimate threat and I now have the ability to put targets on other players. With a cast of not only athletic and stronger competitors but also smarter, more strategic players, I can play a relaxed, non-threatening game by not putting myself out there as much. I’m going to enjoy myself just as much if not more this second time. However, it will be different this second time around in that I'm making it to the end.

Jeremy Collins
Season 29
What will you do differently this time around? 1. I need to do a better job picking my alliance. Last time I was on, my alliance turned their back on me at the first chance they got, so I would pick more trustworthy and loyal people. 2. I would try to improve in my immunity challenges.... I was terrible in those! 3. Lastly, I would enjoy the moment. I was thinking so much about the game that I didn't take in the moment and it was over just like that [snap fingers].

Kelley Wentworth
Season 29   
What will you do differently this time around? In Blood vs. Water II, I had to consider my dad with every move and that made me hesitant to say and do what I really wanted. When you're playing for two people, you can't play strategically because you're worried about your partner getting caught in the line of fire. This time there is no partner—so bring on the fire! My strategic game will be 100 percent different!

Kass McQuillen
Season 28
What will you do differently this time around? Win.

Spencer Bledsoe
Season 28
Previous Finish: 4th place
What will you do differently this time around? I was an underdog of Charlie Brown proportions when I first played Survivor, and I wasn’t as skilled as I thought I’d be. With a second chance, I’ll focus more on the people around me and less on getting lost in my own head. I’m still the same Survivor-obsessed super geek, but instead of relying on being a student of the game, I’ll get far this time via better genuine relationships. It’s time for Charlie Brown to bust out of the peanut gallery and walk the walk.

Woo Hwang
Season 28
What will you do differently this time around? For me, the ultimate decision comes down to whether or not I uphold my martial art values while playing the game. On Cagayan, I adapted to the gameplay to make it to the final two, but in the end, I did not adapt who I was as a person. Survivor is a game that has, up until now, proven that in order to win, you have to get your hands dirty. Should I enter the dark side to win it all? Or should I prove that morality can trump deceit, even on Survivor? Right now, all I know is that I'm going to have even more fun than I did last time.

Shane Powers
Season 12
Survivor: Panama
What will you do differently this time around? Smile more...

Terry Deitz
Season 12
Survivor: Panama
What will you do differently this time around? I'm very excited to get the opportunity to play this game again. What would I do differently? I would play a more strategic game and balance much better!

Kimmi Kappenberg
Season 2
Survivor: The Australian Outback
Previous Finish: 12th place
What will you do differently this time around? I didn't have an alliance the first time. I would rather have a bad alliance than no alliance. I have the motivation of being a single mother to 2 boys this time. The first time was an adventure for me; this time is to provide for my sons.

Kelly Wiglesworth
Season 1
Survivor: Borneo
What will you do differently this time around? Win. I would have picked a different number when Greg asked us to pick a number. I would not have voted Gretchen out, and I would have voted Richard out.

Jeff Varner
Season 2
Survivor: The Australian Outback
What will you do differently this time around?  Fifteen years is a long time. Like the game itself, I’ve grown, matured, changed, and learned to appreciate things much more than before. I expect my second chance will reflect all of that. In Australia, I was free, played the game and allowed myself to let go and have fun. I intend to approach this time around the exact same way. This game doesn't necessarily have to be an unpleasant experience. However it plays out, I assure you I’ll have fun every second I’m there.

Shirin Oskooi
Season 30
Previous Finish: 8th place
What will you do differently this time around? The first time I played, I felt like a Survivor tourist. Coconut popcorn! Monkey sex! My enthusiasm for being in the game caused me to lose focus. This time around I would be dialed into the game from the get-go. Having a second chance to play with other returning players would help me take my game to the next level. I perform best when going up against the best.

Mike Holloway
Season 30
Previous Finish: ??? (still in game)
What will you do differently this time around? Given the amazing opportunity to play this game again, I would be much more of the same Mike you saw the first time—developing outside the box strategies, taking big risks, playing with big heart! Although, I would dial the worker bee mentality back a whole lot! If you like big moves and no pauses in the game, then I am your guy.

Max Dawson
Season 30
What will you do differently this time around? I'll never forget my first time. It was forever in the making. For years I'd fantasized about how it would feel. I'd practiced by myself until I had callouses on my hands. When the moment finally came, I felt like I was going to explode. I was so excited to be there. Too excited. I rushed. I lost control. And it was over before I knew it. My first time was a mess. Disappointing. Premature. But I still know I can do it. That I can last. That I can go all the way. All I need is a chance to prove it. Know this: just because you've seen me naked doesn't mean you've seen all that I've got.

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 06:12:19 AM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 07:03:09 AM »
Mikayla threw soooo much shade in her plea <3 rooting for her for the WTF who's that? Slot <333333

I don't particularly give a f*ck who gets on, as long as Abi-Maria, Kass, K Wigs and PG (and Mike if he doesn't win, only eye candy there) are in... The rest can eat shit
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 07:13:16 AM »
Kassandra and Shane were smart to put just one word in their "What would u do differentely" kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I mean, ALL THE OTHERS PLAYERS ARE READING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!! #EPICFAIL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 08:36:20 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Depravity
Kassandra and Shane were smart to put just one word in their "What would u do differentely" kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I mean, ALL THE OTHERS PLAYERS ARE READING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!! #EPICFAIL
LOOOOL yeah Kass and Shane saying "win" should automatically guarantee them a slot <3333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 09:10:28 AM »
One thing, I wonder why Rodney wasn't selected to return. Maybe they don't want so many from S30, as that would make this Seasick DEja Vu.

Also, I can't believe how much some of these players have aged and look different. Though Spencer somehow looks younger.  :-X

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 11:32:18 AM »
OMG, praying for Kelly actually the only one I know lol. I think after so many years it's great to have a second chance.

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 02:25:18 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7jsIV_VgQE

1:34
3:19

i'll cut myself if she doesn't enter

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 03:28:20 PM »
Abi

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 09:15:32 PM »
Quote from: André
OMG, praying for Kelly actually the only one I know lol. I think after so many years it's great to have a second chance.
This so much! Not the lame-ass Kelley from BvW, bitch was useless her season and her inclusion on the list makes 0 sense!

I wanna see an old-school player like Kelly Wig adapt to the new game style ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 04:57:19 PM »