Author Topic: Gran Hermano USA 1  (Read 29502 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano USA 1
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2016, 05:44:49 PM »
Who nominated who:

Melissa: Iselis (3), Catalina (2), Carlos (1)
Domingo: Jason (3), Maday (2), Carlos (1)
Maday: Jommart (3), Iselis (2), Jason (1)
Catalina: Rafael (3), Domingo (2), Jason (1)
Iselis: Rafel (3), Carolina (2), Melissa (1)
Pedro: Carolina (3), Maday (2), Jason (1)
Jommart: Carolina (3), Agustin (2), Maday (1)
Rafael: Iselis (3), Dante (2), Jason (1)
Carolina: Jommart (3), Iselis (2), Pedro (1)
Jason: Rafael (3), Carolina (2), Maday (1)
Dante: Rafael (3), Carolina (2), Pedro (1)
Agustin: Jommart (3), Rafael (2), Pedro (1)
Carlos: Rafael (3), Maday (2), Jommart (1)
Yaya: Catalina (3), Iselis (2), Jommart (1)

(Image removed from quote.)
Thanks for the info Mirlus ;D ;D

But according your nominations Maday received 8 votes (2 from Domingo, Pedro & Carlos and 1 from Jommart & Jason) and Jommart 11 votes (3 from Maday, Carolina & Agustín and 1 from Carlos & Yaya)

Do you know which nomination is wrong? :-\

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2016, 01:31:16 AM »
Yaya nominated Catalina (3), Iselis (2), Maday (1)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2016, 02:48:35 AM »
Why is Carolina so hated she is fine and keeping things interesting and did I say fine...

maday and her are hated cuz they're bitches like, real snakes. That's the legit reason i love them. Green room >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> orange room

Here in the DR, girls like Carolina are known as gold-diggers or in Dominican-lingo #chapiadora. The term is in a way offensive, but it's so damn funny, that was like the Dominican-slang of 2015. People usually trash talk girls like them, because they come as kinda obnoxious and stuff. So, I wish her luck, as soon as she gets the nom, girl get ready, YOU OUT!  ;D
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2016, 04:14:06 AM »
Why is Carolina so hated she is fine and keeping things interesting and did I say fine...

maday and her are hated cuz they're bitches like, real snakes. That's the legit reason i love them. Green room >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> orange room

Here in the DR, girls like Carolina are known as gold-diggers or in Dominican-lingo #chapiadora. The term is in a way offensive, but it's so damn funny, that was like the Dominican-slang of 2015. People usually trash talk girls like them, because they come as kinda obnoxious and stuff. So, I wish her luck, as soon as she gets the nom, girl get ready, YOU OUT!  ;D

that's called slut shaming. A woman shouldn't be judge on what she decides to do with her body, much less in a house with MARRIED MAN who are open about CHEATING on their WIVES.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2016, 05:28:20 AM »
I feel so sad, especially that on a reality tv show (where usually it's all bout open minds) people get evicted for a reason like this. So, they hated not even with some compassion or some love Rubi ? (the character from the telenovela)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2016, 11:56:46 AM »

that's called slut shaming. A woman shouldn't be judge on what she decides to do with her body, much less in a house with MARRIED MAN who are open about CHEATING on their WIVES.

If she ACCEPTS to go in a fling with someone who's already MARRIED, in my opinion, that's NOT what a woman who RESPECTS herself should do. It's her life, her choice. But try to NEVER be a third wheel in a relationship, that causes trouble. Even though the guy is the first one in the wrong-doing, girls can say NO to that. It's that simple.

I feel so sad, especially that on a reality tv show (where usually it's all bout open minds) people get evicted for a reason like this. So, they hated not even with some compassion or some love Rubi ? (the character from the telenovela)
Lauper, TELENOVELAS ARE FICTION! In Latin America, that's the norm, in soaps being a gold-digger is shown as something fun and exciting, although it may hurt you, however, in countries like mine (Dominican Republic), as it's relatively small, everyone you know, even if you think they're new into your life, you're connected by at least a few people in your social circle, and I've seen cases where girls fall into that trend of being with guys either for their money or just 'cause they're taken and stuff and people are anything BUT NICE. Those girls are hated as f, and completely dissrespected too.

Also, thanks to those kind of girls, any decent female who respects herself and wants to work in mass media (mainly TV or Film), they're automatically believed to also follow that same "lifestyle" girls in the business have, even though they're not like that at all. That is sad, and in a way, TELENOVELAS are responsible of promoting that kind of life and making that kind of decisions as something that people should also do, although it's more bad than good.

And remember, we're talking about LATINOS in the US, for more open minded they can be, these type of judgment may come from who you least expect it.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2016, 12:18:36 PM »
Here we have some girls, they call their victim : the pigeon. kkk. They enjoy the man's money, they don't love him etc, I don't judge them but I don't especially like them because it's mean. Especially those who "pigeonize" not even a rich man but a normal guy.

But in a reality show, I think the character can be more fascinating and fun but I get what you mean. :)

TELENOVELAS are responsible of promoting that kind of life and making that kind of decisions as something that people should also do, although it's more bad than good.
You're so right actually :O  There must be also a base (something like a repetitive fail or misery), someone who has everything won't think about finding a rich man to have all they want or even just the minimum. 

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2016, 01:39:37 PM »
im sorry i have no time for this nonesense. please refrain your judgment of Carolina on FACTS and not this fan fiction mess.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2016, 02:25:19 PM »
Jackie de Pontault Combault kkk. :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2016, 05:04:24 PM »
lemme do my first ranking cuz this is my shit :

1. Rafa
2. Carolina
3. Maday
4. Yaya

5. Melissa
6. Dante
7. Pedro

8. Izzy
9. Jommart
10. Agustin
11. Catalina
12. Carlos
13. Jason
14. Domingo

Jøsêttö

« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2016, 08:54:17 PM »
Tonight is eviction ? 

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2016, 09:37:46 PM »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2016, 09:49:31 PM »
I want to follow this season, but I'm tired of the geoblocking, and too lazy to always use Hola! or anything, to watch it.

Btw, must be like 5 years since someone put first on a ranking a male, in a Big Brother series lmao. I honestly wondered if Rafa was Rafaela, and it seems not. kkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2016, 10:12:12 PM »
I want to follow this season, but I'm tired of the geoblocking, and too lazy to always use Hola! or anything, to watch it.

Btw, must be like 5 years since someone put first on a ranking a male, in a Big Brother series lmao. I honestly wondered if Rafa was Rafaela, and it seems not. kkk.

nope it's a male. I'm super into this season (meaning i'm obsessed) and i basically hate nobody in this cast but Rafael manage to become first although he wasn't on my radar at first tbh.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2016, 10:29:21 PM »

nope it's a male. I'm super into this season (meaning i'm obsessed) and i basically hate nobody in this cast but Rafael manage to become first although he wasn't on my radar at first tbh.

Jackie, where do you watch the galas or even the episodes?! I mean, the daily episodes are broadcasted at 1am MY TIME! LOL. I can access the Telemundo website, but like Lauper, I'm also lazy as f*** to be using Hola! all the time.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2016, 11:49:22 PM »

Jackie, where do you watch the galas or even the episodes?! I mean, the daily episodes are broadcasted at 1am MY TIME! LOL. I can access the Telemundo website, but like Lauper, I'm also lazy as f*** to be using Hola! all the time.

i don't watch the novelas live but they're all on the official website! The galas i watch live cuz i never sleep :)
I don't understand the "i'm too lazy to use hola!" like... yall know it's literally you open it one then and then it will ALWAYS open like you were in the US ? Like i just open the site and that's all i gotta do lmao

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2016, 02:18:08 AM »
RAFAEL is the first evicted with 35.4% of the votes.

which is good cuz i have a lot of work this week so at least i'll quit this shit

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2016, 02:22:04 AM »
RAFAEL is the first evicted with 35.4% of the votes.

which is good cuz i have a lot of work this week so at least i'll quit this shit
LOLz

RAFAEL - 35,4%
ISELIS - 35,1%
JOMMART - 29,5%

It was totally completely close race between these three.

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2016, 03:03:34 AM »
Only 0,3% of difference, wow

Jøsêttö

« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2016, 05:13:32 AM »
LMAO. I feel like I carry and bring bad luck x)
Sorry Jackie.

(I had a huge laugh when I read Jackie's post, then the post about who's evicted, lmao, i was like "wtf")

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2016, 11:40:48 PM »
I know its just statistics by a true BB nerd but it would've been so cool if this would've followed the same eviction patterns of some other spanish-speaking debut seasons. All the 1st seasons in Spain, Argentina, Mexico and Peru had this pattern:

1st eviction: a girl is evicted (at least one girl survives)
2nd eviction: a guy is evicted (another girl survives)
3rd eviction: a girl is evicted
4th eviction: a girl is evicted
5th eviction: a guy is evicted

this was also repeated by the original seasons of the UK and Romania as well as on the 4ths of Australia and Spain :D
(I know this is so random but it all -save for Peru- happened in my old bb-nerd-teenage years so I remember them so good and was waiting for it to be repeated with this)

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2016, 01:00:00 AM »
Melissa is the HoH and is immune

Who nominated who:

Maday: Carlos (3), Catalina (2), Jason (1)
Carolina: Pedro (3), Carlos (2), Catalina (1)
Agustin: Jommart (3), Jason (2), Catalina (1)
Domingo: Catalina (3), Iselis (2), Jason (1)
Yaya: Catalina (3), Iselis (2), Jason (1)
Jommart: Iselis (3), Carolina (2), Maday (1)
Pedro: Carolina (3), Iselis (2), Carlos (1)
Catalina: Carolina (3), Domingo (2), Pedro (1)
Dante: Pedro (3), Domingo (2), Carolina (1)
Jason: Carolina (3), Pedro (2), Domingo (1)
Iselis: Domingo (3), Pedro (2), Carolina (1)
Carlos: Carolina (3), Pedro (2), Domingo (1)
Melissa: Domingo (3), Pedro (2), Iselis (1)

Carolina 16
Pedro 15
Domingo 12

Catalina 10
Iselis 10
Carlos 6
Jason 5
Jommart 3
Maday 1
Dante 0
Yaya 0
Agustin 0
Melissa IMMUNE

The housemates up for eviction this week are: Carolina, Pedro and Domingo
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 01:12:15 AM by Mirluls »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2016, 04:02:02 AM »
Sorry folks but this eviction will definetly be between Carolina / Domingo. That{s my feeling.

Offline njfool

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2016, 05:57:42 AM »
What'sup with Pedro! He isn't even in the game yet. Well now he probably's beginning to realize this is one side of the house against the other. If the "soñoliento quatro" or the sleepy four. Spending all the time in the room laying down is not a very good social game and gets you evicted quick. Why did Pedro vote for Carolina???

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2016, 06:04:33 AM »
What'sup with Pedro! He isn't even in the game yet. Well now he probably's beginning to realize this is one side of the house against the other. If the "soñoliento quatro" or the sleepy four. Spending all the time in the room laying down is not a very good social game and gets you evicted quick. Why did Pedro vote for Carolina???
I knooow! That group is so BORING (except sometimes, Domingo)

P.S: Welcome to the forum!