Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Finland  (Read 44255 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 6 Finland
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2010, 03:00:57 PM »
There's apparently some talk going on the Slovenian board about a swap and Finland. Would this be the first swap between a regular and celebrity house? If these speculations really are true.
There was a swap between Spain and Mexico, but with evicted contestants, so I guess it will be the first swap with no-evicted housemates

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »
There's apparently some talk going on the Slovenian board about a swap and Finland. Would this be the first swap between a regular and celebrity house? If these speculations really are true.
There was a swap between Spain and Mexico, but with evicted contestants, so I guess it will be the first swap with no-evicted housemates
Ok. Thanks.

And also...as stated before, really surprising news. They're already speaking of who to send here. But some people are also saying, that BB might just be messing with the viewers.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 03:19:18 PM by antos »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2010, 04:32:41 PM »
Why Spain has been banned in this list?  :D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2010, 04:49:30 PM »
Why Spain has been banned in this list?  :D
Actually, I agree. But we're so early into the new series in both Spain and Italy so a swap can happen. So best thing is that both Italy and Spain are removed from the list due being the most recent series to debut.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2010, 02:43:18 AM »
I guess it's now clear, that the swap will take place with Slovenia. And the one coming here would most likely be Sandra Auer. Today the HMs here were woken up with one of her songs.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2010, 02:53:42 AM »
But Italy appears in the list, Spain not.

Offline kaja_slo

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2010, 02:54:10 AM »
Hi from Slovenia. It was announced yesterday that one of our housemates will go to Finland.
Even though this season is Celebrity BB, the housemates are not real celebrities. Sandra Auer, who is meant to go to Finnish BB,
is a wannabe singer, a daughter of once well known presenter and owner of NET TV station.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2010, 03:02:32 AM »
But Italy appears in the list, Spain not.
I guess the producers here don't like Spain.  ??? :-\ ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2010, 03:16:54 AM »
Hi from Slovenia. It was announced yesterday that one of our housemates will go to Finland.
Even though this season is Celebrity BB, the housemates are not real celebrities. Sandra Auer, who is meant to go to Finnish BB,
is a wannabe singer, a daughter of once well known presenter and owner of NET TV station.

Hello. So basically it's a wannabe-celebrity BB then... ;D

Anyway, I've understood you also have lying as a theme for this week. Every HM has to tell at least one lie without being caught? And BB will also tell one lie during the week. It's quite possible our production could be helping yours out in the possible lie. Although the weekly task here is to prepare for a guest, this also could just be to mess with the HMs' heads. They've been speculating and pretty much anticipating a swap all season long. And of course with the viewers in both countries.

Then again, the lying thing could also be for creating speculations and a lot of talks in both countries. To get as much exposure as they possibly can for the upcoming swap.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2010, 03:27:40 AM »
Moreover, I prefer a swap with Portugal or Italy by the languages.

Offline kaja_slo

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2010, 03:38:01 AM »
All we know about upcoming task is that it is about lying - nothing else. The task begins on Tuesday.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2010, 05:31:01 AM »

I don't think Sandra or any of the Finnish housemates should have that much of an issue with english. If I remember correctly, Tina didn't struggle much with english when she had to speak it in the Philippines house. Also, Johan/Katrin both seemed to get the general gist of what people were saying when they had to speak in english.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2010, 05:51:23 AM »
All we know about upcoming task is that it is about lying - nothing else. The task begins on Tuesday.

The task we have is a bit similar, it seems. The HMs have to give a false but credible image of Finland.

Offline kaja_slo

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2010, 06:01:02 AM »

I don't think Sandra or any of the Finnish housemates should have that much of an issue with english. If I remember correctly, Tina didn't struggle much with english when she had to speak it in the Philippines house. Also, Johan/Katrin both seemed to get the general gist of what people were saying when they had to speak in english.

Sandra speaks good English and that shouldn't be a problem.

Is swap between BB Slo in BB Finland confirmed in Finland ? There are no news about it here - only a sentence from yesterday's live show.
What if everything is a lie ?

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2010, 06:21:26 AM »

I'm sure that their English is better than speaking any Spanish.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2010, 11:37:33 AM »

If Spain were to do a swap with a coutry that's first language was non-romantic, I would hope they would do it with the US. I know it won't happen because our producer is dumb cow who would never even consider a swap and the US version is on at a different time of year, but it would be cool since members of both houses would have had experience with the others language. Anyway, I hope this whole swap thing isn't just a hoax because I think it would be cool to see how the different cultures would interact.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2010, 01:28:27 PM »

also the reason why GH only swaps with south-and central american countries is that spanish people speak very bad english or no english at all  :P ;D

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2010, 02:05:14 PM »
All the seasons we have a housemate who speaks English (Kiran in GH8, Rodrigo in GH9, Arturo in GH11...), but poor housemate who came to Spain!  :D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »
All the seasons we have a housemate who speaks English (Kiran in GH8, Rodrigo in GH9, Arturo in GH11...), but poor housemate who came to Spain!  :D
really? even one in every series? wow thats incredible  ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2010, 03:37:41 PM »

Is swap between BB Slo in BB Finland confirmed in Finland ? There are no news about it here - only a sentence from yesterday's live show.
What if everything is a lie ?
Nope. They still haven't said anything official about Slovenia. Just that one song, that would suggest Slovenia. Everything else in any of the media here is still speculation.

Let's just say, that if they announce something here it will happen. Or at least used to...there's always a slight possibilty our production is just playing along with the lying. I'd say there's a much greater chance of the swap happening. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2010, 03:30:37 AM »
On Thursday at least 2 more HMs will enter the house.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »
The latest news, or rather gossips, about the swap: it's quite possible, it's a three-way swap. With Finland, Portugal and Slovenia. I'm not quite sure, how this would work out though.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2010, 02:42:09 PM »
The latest news, or rather gossips, about the swap: it's quite possible, it's a three-way swap. With Finland, Portugal and Slovenia. I'm not quite sure, how this would work out though.
it could work like this: slovenian goes to finland, suomi goes to portugal, portugese goes to slovenia  ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2010, 03:30:15 PM »
it could work like this: slovenian goes to finland, suomi goes to portugal, portugese goes to slovenia  ;D
You got me.  ;D

Anyhow and anyway this scenario would allow the slovenians get both new HMs and the swap. Even if slovenian comes here, it wouldn't really be a head to head swap with Finland. It would just be one slovenian coming to visit the house here. Having said that, I'm not keeping my hopes up...it's a weird week althogether anyway.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2010, 09:46:00 AM »

Three new housemates entered the house today. From left to right they are -

- Noora / 22 / Turku / Vendor
- Jani T / 32 / Helsinki / Vendor
- Elli-Maija / 22 / Vantaa / Student