Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweden  (Read 11296 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 Sweden
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2016, 08:03:38 AM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: AlexSP on Yesterday at 12:35:36Daniela, could you recommend any good bulgarian songs? It's for an online contest and a friend needs music for Bulgarid
That’s what crossed mi mind when you asked me for Bulgarian songs.

Bulgarian language
Spoiler for Hiden: http://youtu.be/3vB4gpXVtIs (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/lLgvwbDBnFQ (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/L2yQsEBJXiY (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/E2kHzKGy5Mc (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/0bJyOZDum4U (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/ky-Lwfx3HWA (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/MLTj87oprBc (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/LEOrJi0FfPk (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Bulgarian artist on English and one song in Italian
Spoiler for Hiden: http://youtu.be/p93pKqOWaRQ (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/MOedYUp2Lww (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/AxvxYUMDkTg (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/MDl9yhZ3Q_U (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
http://youtu.be/7S3_NhTGlME (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Thank you so much! It was really hepfull :D

You are welcome! :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2016, 04:03:12 PM »
WELL, i really hope this isn't the song that's going to represent france cuz it really doesn't work live omg what a mess

! No longer available

It's now official. FRANCE will be represented by Amir with "J'ai Cherché". Fun fact : Amir Haddad was also a contestant in "Israel Idol" and in "The Voice France" where he finished 3rd.

France going big this year, I actually love the song and it's chorus is pretty catchy <3333
Spain and France topping on my list tbh

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2016, 01:32:19 PM »
Amir released the video for his song "J'ai Cherché".

! No longer available

this bitch is obviously trying to get me by the FEELS with this video going against gender norms! And with a black boy too! ugh <3<3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2016, 03:57:48 PM »
Amir released the video for his song "J'ai Cherché".

! No longer available

this bitch is obviously trying to get me by the FEELS with this video going against gender norms! And with a black boy too! ugh <3<3

Also, in an interview, the director of entertainment of France 2, responsible for the choice of the song, revealed that they DID hesitate between Sasha and Amir and that ultimatly they chose Amir because his song is more positive. They also revealed that since the single version of the song is over 4 minutes, they did a remix of the song that, she says, is more powerful towards the end. Can't wait to hear, but a bit bitter for Sasha.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2016, 05:35:06 AM »
HOLD MY WIG!!!! DAMI IM WILL REPRESENT AUSTRALIA!!!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2016, 03:18:02 PM »
OMG, OMG, OMG, YES, YES  ;D ;D ;D
Tonight it happened - HOVI STAR will represent Israel on Eurovision 2016!!!
I am glad that everybody saw what i saw in him!!!
I hope they will give him A GOOD SONG!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2016, 12:28:11 PM »
This is the song for Hovi - "Made of stars"! Not good enough for Hovi but good! :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2016, 11:03:19 AM »
The IRONY of Russia sending last year a LGBT anthem and this year a gay singer... I see Pugachova is still doing the lord's work <3

Also, wtf at Poland not send MARGARET ?! If Sweden sends Frans over Molly Sanden too then they will both be fucking last of my ranking.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2016, 11:48:30 AM »
I feel the songs are becoming more modern, especially this year. For example, Moldova's song is totally a past-Eurovision song style that nowadays seems a little uninteresting

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2016, 12:54:22 PM »
The IRONY of Russia sending last year a LGBT anthem and this year a gay singer... I see Pugachova is still doing the lord's work <3

Also, wtf at Poland not send MARGARET ?! If Sweden sends Frans over Molly Sanden too then they will both be fucking last of my ranking.
Since when Sergey is GAY? LOL  ;D ;D

And when it comes to Poland, I'm surprised by HOW F******* BAD they chose this year. TVP's internal selections were much better (even last year's horribly boring ballad). When it comes to Sweden my favorites for the final are Ace Wilder, Oscar Zia, and of course MOLLY SANDÉN!!!!!!! She's my freaking winner and I freaking L O V E ! her song, Youniverse. I'm sad to see who they let Molly Petterson Hammar, Isa and Dolly Style go, especially the Dollys, I'm addicted to "Rollercoaster".
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2016, 12:56:50 PM »
I feel the songs are becoming more modern, especially this year. For example, Moldova's song is totally a past-Eurovision song style that nowadays seems a little uninteresting

That's been going on since Euphoria i feel, but it's def taken a whole new level since Heroes. But I also feel like most countries now know that the performance alone won't get them to win and a hit single pre-show will by definition get more point. Like Rhythm Inside or Love Injected last year, their performances were good but the songs were popular before the show so it got them high ranking. France is trying this, Spain was kinda trying, Russia, Latvia, Germany, Norway are all trying it this way.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2016, 01:00:15 PM »
Recent reveals:

ESTONIA chose Juri Pootsmann with "Play"
! No longer available

RUSSIA premiered Sergey Lazarev's entry "You Are Not Alone"
! No longer available

THE NETHERLANDS premiered Douwe Bob's entry "Slow Down"
! No longer available

Pointing to what Jackie said earlier, POLAND chose Michal Szpak with "Color of Your Life"
! No longer available

Also, there's a chance that ISRAEL's selected entry might change to another of the songs performed during their national final.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2016, 01:01:59 PM »

And when it comes to Poland, I'm surprised by HOW F******* BAD they chose this year. TVP's internal selections were much better (even last year's horribly boring ballad). When it comes to Sweden my favorites for the final are Ace Wilder, Oscar Zia, and of course MOLLY SANDÉN!!!!!!! She's my freaking winner and I freaking L O V E ! her song, Youniverse. I'm sad to see who they let Molly Petterson Hammar, Isa and Dolly Style go, especially the Dollys, I'm addicted to "Rollercoaster".

bitch wake up Serguey was gay in his mother's uterus. He's dating his bodyguard. And i mean, even if you didn't know it, how could you think THIS guy was straight ? Plz explain to me.

! No longer available

I kinda understand Poland's choice, Margaret fucked up her live performance but girl had the flu i mean give her a break. The song 100% a winning song, she would have smashed it but perhaps Poland didn't want to win....
And I Also fucking love Molly Pettersen Hammar, what a queen. The Dollys are great but that one girl that can't sing to save her life DESERVED to get her dream crushed i'm sorry.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2016, 01:15:52 PM »

bitch wake up Serguey was gay in his mother's uterus. He's dating his bodyguard. And i mean, even if you didn't know it, how could you think THIS guy was straight ? Plz explain to me.

! No longer available

I kinda understand Poland's choice, Margaret fucked up her live performance but girl had the flu i mean give her a break. The song 100% a winning song, she would have smashed it but perhaps Poland didn't want to win....
And I Also fucking love Molly Pettersen Hammar, what a queen. The Dollys are great but that one girl that can't sing to save her life DESERVED to get her dream crushed i'm sorry.
Oh NO HE DIDN'T!!!! Dating the bodyguard?! WTF!! That's so cliche. LOL. I have no info on that.

And yes, MPH is just queen.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2016, 01:29:15 PM »
kkkkkkk the whole russian entertainment is a gay mafia, why do you think Dima got to represent twice ? Plus the fact that Serguey is Pugachova and Kirkorov's protoge should be telling enough.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2016, 02:22:20 PM »

That's been going on since Euphoria i feel, but it's def taken a whole new level since Heroes. But I also feel like most countries now know that the performance alone won't get them to win and a hit single pre-show will by definition get more point. Like Rhythm Inside or Love Injected last year, their performances were good but the songs were popular before the show so it got them high ranking. France is trying this, Spain was kinda trying, Russia, Latvia, Germany, Norway are all trying it this way.
I know, everyone wants to win exempt Portugal lol. France this year has a GREAT song, I think I never liked so much a France's entry since Anggun in 2012 <333 Spain is especially trying since there will be NO SPANISH lyrics in this year's entry and that is quite impressive giving the fact Spain is so nationalist.
I think there is also a major thing that countries are doing: make the difference, a song that people will remember for being different. We have all seen last year how this got countries like Latvia and Belgium a great spot in the scoreboard and I actually love that it's happening. :)

I have to admit that probably Georgia and Moldova will be my bottom 2. Georgia went from great last year to sh**, that music is just horrible. Moldova gives us more from the same, I guess I've already heard a lot of songs like this one. The one that surprised me the most was Cyprus: I never expected to like so much a song close to rock, but it's pretty catchy and I'm totally rooting for them <333

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2016, 02:39:42 PM »
I know, everyone wants to win exempt Portugal lol. France this year has a GREAT song, I think I never liked so much a France's entry since Anggun in 2012 <333 Spain is especially trying since there will be NO SPANISH lyrics in this year's entry and that is quite impressive giving the fact Spain is so nationalist.
I think there is also a major thing that countries are doing: make the difference, a song that people will remember for being different. We have all seen last year how this got countries like Latvia and Belgium a great spot in the scoreboard and I actually love that it's happening. :)

I have to admit that probably Georgia and Moldova will be my bottom 2. Georgia went from great last year to sh**, that music is just horrible. Moldova gives us more from the same, I guess I've already heard a lot of songs like this one. The one that surprised me the most was Cyprus: I never expected to like so much a song close to rock, but it's pretty catchy and I'm totally rooting for them <333

What ? nooooo i wouldn't say they're trying to sound different. Most of the song so far sound about the same at different speed. Basically all of it could have on a Avicii/Kygo album, it's the same eurotrash that is currently huge on radio to a different degree. At least to me.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2016, 02:45:44 PM »

What ? nooooo i wouldn't say they're trying to sound different. Most of the song so far sound about the same at different speed. Basically all of it could have on a Avicii/Kygo album, it's the same eurotrash that is currently huge on radio to a different degree. At least to me.
That's right some sound just like each other, but I really see some of them being different tbh (Ukraine at the highest level). I don't mind this change because I actually love songs that become really played in radio, but some are really trash I agree.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2016, 02:50:22 PM »

That's right some sound just like each other, but I really see some of them being different tbh (Ukraine at the highest level). I don't mind this change because I actually love songs that become really played in radio, but some are really trash I agree.

Well yeah but Ukrain is kind of like Poland this year, the song selected kinda ended up selected because of other factors which kinda makes them unvoluntary choices lol
and by "eurotrash" i don't mean literal trash, it's just genre of music that's supposed to be avant garde and modern but actually lacks creativity.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2016, 02:58:55 PM »
Anggun tho!! She was among my faves of 2012 (in order): Spain, Sweden, France, FYR Macedonia, Cyprus, Ukraine, Italy, Germany, Denmark & Finland.

Well yeah but Ukrain is kind of like Poland this year, the song selected kinda ended up selected because of other factors which kinda makes them unvoluntary choices lol
and by "eurotrash" i don't mean literal trash, it's just genre of music that's supposed to be avant garde and modern but actually lacks creativity.
Girl, I love you tho, but HELL NO. That's such a wrong comparisson. Like Poland 2015 was about Monika's life, Ukraine this year though is different, is about a historical event that happened to ther people, not to her. Last year's Polish entry was boring and bland AF, while I don't understand much of Ukraine this year, I like that song tho, like for real.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2016, 03:08:28 PM »
I will always have in me a bit of resentment towards every voting country in eurovision that is not Iceland, Switzerland, Sweden, Latvia, Austria and Bosnia Herzegovina for letting Goddess Anggun flop so hard.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2016, 03:09:32 PM »
Anggun tho!! She was among my faves of 2012 (in order): Spain, Sweden, France, FYR Macedonia, Cyprus, Ukraine, Italy, Germany, Denmark & Finland.

Girl, I love you tho, but HELL NO. That's such a wrong comparisson. Like Poland 2015 was about Monika's life, Ukraine this year though is different, is about a historical event that happened to ther people, not to her. Last year's Polish entry was boring and bland AF, while I don't understand much of Ukraine this year, I like that song tho, like for real.

noooo you didn't understand. I didn't compare the song, I compared what led both songs to be chosen.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2016, 05:52:23 AM »
Also, there's a chance that ISRAEL's selected entry might change to another of the songs performed during their national final.

I heard about that but i don't think that it would happens. In fact many people are angry that this song will represent Israel and they think that this year they will be on 357899985 place. In fact the people chose Hovi to represent Israel not this song. They want change with "Somebody out there", the song of the finalist Ella Daniel. The song is really great, the truth is that i like the both songs. But as i said i don't think that it would happen because it also wouldn't be fair to the song author of "Made of stars" who is the author also to the last year's "Golden boy" and he was so happy that second of his songs will go to Eurovision.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2016, 07:16:16 PM »
! No longer available

And this is the song Dami Im will represent Australia with.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2016, 08:37:50 AM »
Sweden will be represented by their horrible choice:
! No longer available

In reminds me something
! No longer available