Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Canada  (Read 18272 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 4 Canada
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2016, 03:02:45 PM »
In what way are they turning their backs on fans? Too many twists?

Twists are understandable even though usually with a good cast you just don't need twists. But it's more in the way they do it that I see disrespect to fans. For exemple the Live is a real mess this year, they they cut everything off and feedwatchers barely get to see a few hours of the day.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2016, 06:28:33 PM »
im loving Nikki & Tim!!! ;D

BB Canada must make the "public" format like the UK version wherein the public must decide who to vote & weekly evictions. they must not follow the American format.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2016, 07:53:28 PM »
They're familiar with the American format as that version airs in Canada and always did. The US is responsible for this, as BBUS didn't really cast that great of people in the year 2000 and the public found themselves more attracted to Survivor.

I also truly believe that the vote-to-save format would've worked better for BBUS back in 2000.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2016, 08:20:35 AM »
What if Canada had each week an additional vote at the evictions? That way it would have kind of both formats

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2016, 10:21:41 AM »
What if Canada had each week an additional vote at the evictions? That way it would have kind of both formats

The only problem with that is the house either vote mostly together, and so the public voting wouldn't play a factor, and houseguests would do everything in their power to not have a tie just to keep the control in their hands and not leave it up to Canada.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2016, 10:22:32 AM »
Maybe Canada will appear as HOH again.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2016, 02:30:27 AM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell
Anybody else think this has potential to be the best season thus far? It's even capable of surpassing BBUS16.

What? LOL

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2016, 08:54:23 AM »
Anybody else think this has potential to be the best season thus far? It's even capable of surpassing BBUS16.

What? LOL

If I ranked every BB season I've seen, including BBUK, Canada, & BBUS, BBUS16 ranks highest. It's only negative traits were Donny (though him evicted on my birthday was fab) and Derrick winning.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2016, 08:57:28 AM »

What? LOL

If I ranked every BB season I've seen, including BBUK, Canada, & BBUS, BBUS16 ranks highest. It's only negative traits were Donny (though him evicted on my birthday was fab) and Derrick winning.
BB16 was horrible because it was too predictable and with the same people dominating all season

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2016, 10:45:46 AM »

What? LOL

BB16 was horrible because it was too predictable and with the same people dominating all season

I liked BB16 because the players weren't as spiteful and horrible to each other, as they were in seasons prior to that, especially in BB15, BB13, BB9, & BB8 and even Zach wasn't as bad as the Season 15 people, and the people in BB16 even stated that Zach wasn't that bad. As far as the "same players" controlling the game", well, yes, but had that not happened we would've seen Jocasta, Donny, & Victoria fly straight under the radar, and there were a lot of great players this season as well with returning-player potential written all over them. People seem to forget these people are playing for themselves, not for fans.

The reason of the housemates not being constantly cruel and spiteful towards each other is why I rank BB14 & BB12 high in the ranking as well, even BB12, which is tend to be ranked in the bottom half for most fans, and also happens to be the reason WHY I even watch the show even to this day, and is what I would expect if ever given the chance to participate on Big Brother and otherwise, would voluntarily exit the show.

Season 12 may be criticized for having the all-male Brigade alliance making it to the end and BB16 may be criticized for the housemates evicting Donny/Nicole against fan's wishes, but they're the reasons that my viewership into the show is in existence.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 10:51:01 AM by KoadeyTrevorKambell »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2016, 03:59:10 PM »
I found US 16 dull us bad f*ck and I think the same about this one so far. Why is it always those harmless girls that are put on the block and people talking they are big threats when in reality everyone seems clueless and afraid of putting one of the guys up for once and when they will be left, the show will be boring as hell (it somehow it already know, Nikki and Tim just appear to be aliens that have no impact on the real game and the only remotely entertaining thing is everyone's jealousy on Luvita and her pointless jealousy on that blond flightattend from day 0.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2016, 10:29:46 AM »
I think that they're planning to move Joel as the fan favorite, though this really doesn't mean much, as there is no fan favorite prize.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I really hope Cassandra stays, just to see Loveita's "safe move" backfire. Poor Loveita, she would be really distraught if her target stays again. Cassandra is probably more likely to win comps and she is deferentially out for blood.

Glad to see that the Brothers or Jared aren't nominated, I hope one of them win.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2016, 12:16:14 PM »
I know. I said if Loveita played safe I would be her hater #1 but in reality...I can't hate this girl, she's entertaining and is one of Nikki's closest friend in the house.

I'm rooting for Christine to stay, Cassandra is a fucking ugly bitch and she'll be a number for the shitty side.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2016, 10:09:27 AM »
Eviction:

Spoiler for Hiden:
By a vote of 6-5, Christine was evicted, Loveita's plans fold once again.  :) :) :)

HOH:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Joel :o :o :o :o :o

Speculation:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dallas, Jared, or Loveita are all potential targets, and Maddy & Nikki are potential pawns, though Nikki is really only a pawn if there is no other possible option to have a pawn, and there shouldn't be.

That HOH challenge though, I can't wait to see what Jared & Dallas have to say about that comp.

Nikki & Tim's fall out is surprising, and interesting as well, and Nikki being in the house really does give BBCAN the European BB vibes.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2016, 02:00:25 PM »
I've been so caught up with work, school and social life.

But when i take my one week vacation, I'm binge watching this whole season tbfhhh

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #140 on: March 18, 2016, 03:22:01 PM »
BB16 certainly my favourite US series of recent years and possibly all time.  One of the few I stuck with through to finale night.

Loveita wasting two HoHs in the first three weeks by getting Paige and Christine out, and always great to see the house divided, and interesting to see the brothers divided too.  Bet they get the chance to play individually at some point though I suspect that would be bad for both of their games.   If they bring an evictee back though (probably at jury stage if they do it) and they're in the mix I'd like to see them eligible to return as individuals rather than a pair, although I think to be fair the other would have to sacrifice their place on the jury.

Happy with the HoH spoilers but I don't expect we'll see any big moves pulled off this week, though we will see much manipulation.  

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2016, 10:04:54 PM »
nominations
Spoiler for Hiden:
Joel nominated Raul & Kelsey for eviction

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2016, 11:40:06 PM »
1. Nikki
2. Loveita
3. Maddy
4. Tim
5. Dallas
6. Joel

7. Ramsey
8. Mitch - Sorry babe! I can't stand RATS.
9. The brothers

10. Cassandra
11. Raul
12. Jared
13. Kelsey

Spoiler for Hiden:
I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY WITH JOEL'S NOMINATIONS  ;D HE DESERVES TO BE ON THE GREEN SIDE THIS WEEK  :ali :ali

#FORAKELSEY!!!!!!!! PUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »
Agree, happy with the HoH, happy with the noms.

• Mitch
  • Tim
  • Jared
  • Maddy
  • Cassandra
  • The Brothers
  • Ramsey
  • Joel
  • Dallas
  • Kelsey
  • Nikki
  • Loveita
  • Raul

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2016, 10:28:56 AM »
They have revealed that as for Thursday:

Spoiler for Hiden:
It is a fake double eviction.

I really hope that

Spoiler for Hiden:
Kelsey or Jared get revenge on Joel. Joel, similar to Steve Moses/Cochran, is getting babied.

I wish Dallas/Jared were allies, it would be hilarious to see them try to work together. Tim throwing that bat was not cool, I'm sure he should've been punished or even ejected.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2016, 10:46:48 AM »
They have revealed that as for Thursday:

Spoiler for Hiden:
It is a fake double eviction.

I really hope that

Spoiler for Hiden:
Kelsey or Jared get revenge on Joel. Joel, similar to Steve Moses/Cochran, is getting babied.

Yeah but maybe the second eviction of the night is fake. Or at least i hope so!!!! FORA KELSEY :ss:s::s:s:s:s:s:s::s:s:s  :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2016, 01:49:25 PM »
It seems to be both evictions that are fake, which is fine with me if Kelsey goes - not so fine if Raul goes.  Just hope Dallas is the second evictee and they have to spend a week in a bedsit together.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2016, 08:19:29 PM »
Does anybody else think that the Maddy-Kelsey rivalry is kind of like the Rachelle-Heather rivalry?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Also, no way a woman wins this season.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2016, 10:44:40 AM »
So to quickly recap last night, which IMO was the best double eviction episode in either BB Canada or BBUSA history, and probably the best fake eviction since the House Next Door in BBUK ten years ago.

Eviction Show (already aired so not a spoiler)

Kelsey was evicted by 8-2.  Maddy won HoH, nominated Jared and Raul but told both before Veto she intended to backdoor Loveita.  The Brothers won the Veto, went with Maddy's plan by saving Jared and Loveita was evicted 7-2.   Both evictees then moved to the Secret Suite where they'll live for a week and can watch (but not always hear) action from the house.   One will return, which I think will be Canadas vote.

HoH and Nominations (spoilers)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Tim won HoH and went through with his plan to force everyone to nominate Australian style, with him acting as Big Brother as each HG gave him two nominations using the 5-point system.  Strategic reasons were not permitted and anyone refusing to take part got the five points against his name.

Dallas refused to take part, and everyone else nominated him so he will be up for eviction along with Ramsey.   Maddie, Jared and Joel also picked up points.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2016, 06:43:44 PM »
This is also the first time five women were evicted in a row, and never happened in BBUS and only happened once with Survivor, with Survivor: Fiji.

It would've been interesting to see Maddy & Kelsey live in the suite together.