Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Canada  (Read 18274 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 4 Canada
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2016, 05:47:31 AM »
it happened on other countries though. Most notably the first season of bb belgium, where all the female hms got evicted before the first guy left. Also germanys 8th, bulgarias 1st, some italian seasons, i am sure there are more but it sucks that it happens on bb canada though even when there is no real pure-men-alliance that targets the females As it often happened on bb us.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2016, 12:18:26 PM »
I don't know what it is about the show this year, but there's not a whole lot of game going on. Maybe it's just because I've not been paying as much attention as with the previous years.

Although the votes for Tim's HoH are not official, I feel there are worth noting. Dallas tried to convince everyone not to follow Tim's plans, and then when it was clear that wasn't happening he told people to give him four points.

Cassandra voted for Ramsey (4) and Dallas (1)
Dallas chose not to take part, and was given (5) points
Jared voted for Dallas (4) and Ramsey (1)
Joel voted for Dallas (3) and Ramsey (2)
Maddy voted for Dallas (3) and Jared (2)
Mitchell voted for Dallas (3) and Ramsey (2)
Nick & Phil voted for Maddy (3) and Dallas (2)
Nikki voted for Maddy (4) and Dallas (1)
Ramsey voted for Dallas (3) and Jared (2)
Raul voted for Dallas (4) and Joel (1)

Dallas - 29
Ramsey - 10
Maddy - 7
Jared - 4
Joel - 1

Tim hinted to Dallas, while he was nominating, that if he won the PoV then he would choose the replacement. It seems that there are a lot of people targeting Maddy at the moment...

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2016, 02:22:39 PM »
So Tim based his nominations off of BBAU then, right?

It seems like nobody likes Dallas.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2016, 02:57:16 PM »
meeeh, I couln't stand tim on his original season as I can't now. Why is he allowed to change the entire nomination process? this season is just so random and the house is full of cowards, but not obvious ones. So Joel said he would make a big move? Then why didn't he put up Jared, the only one from their alliance that had won something? And Maddy targeting one of her side that early in the game? it just all feels so unpredictable but not in a good way. I mean do we even have alliance names for them? isn't that saying something? flop already.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2016, 04:23:21 PM »
I honestly think @Kassting has a lot to do with this female slaughter. She chosed a bunch of catty ladies, with zero intention of working together and the ultimate objective of being the last woman standing  ::) It's sad how Paige, Christine and Loveita were evicted under other women's HoH reigns!

These bitches are really dumb. Don't they realize how the only way of winning is taking each other to the finals? Cassandra really thinks she can beat Jared or Tim? Maddy thinks she can beat Ramsey? lol! At least Nikki gives two shits about the game and ironically, I think she could easily win against one of the remaining girls...Maddy is disliked by the whole house and disloyal and Cassandra is also unpleasant, can't win comps and super fakeeee.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2016, 11:09:29 PM »
PoV results:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Ramsey won the Power of veto!

He'll use it on himself and Maddy will be the replacement nominee most likely. Watch the 6 out of 6 female leave the house KKKKKK!!!! I'm lowkey rooting for that outcome  :P

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2016, 11:11:44 AM »
PoV Ceremony:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Ramsey used the POV on himself. Maddy is the replacement nominee

Will Maddy break the curse or she'll be the sixth female to be evicted? Stay tuned!

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »
I liked Tim's approach to the nominations, it really did create hysteria in the house.

I love how Loveita exposed Mitch, and I hope one of them expose Mitch when they're in the house. Mitch becoming a target would be great. I will also be fun to see how far the brothers can go without being targets.

Maddy's move if it involve's Loveita returning to the game and ends with Maddy getting backdoored would have to beat out Jordan Parhar's move, right?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2016, 01:05:16 PM »
I hated Tim's nomination process. It's basically killing all game play. If you win an HOH and you don't use it to further your game, or at least try, you're a coward in my eyes.

Tim and Nikki have been nothing but flops and BB should ask for a refund.

#BRINGLOVEBACK

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2016, 01:32:02 PM »
I think anybody would expect to know that Nikki isn't the type of person to play BB with the HOH/POV format, BB Canada should've gone with someone from the UK that could've played to win.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2016, 01:37:45 PM »
I hated Tim's nomination process. It's basically killing all game play. If you win an HOH and you don't use it to further your game, or at least try, you're a coward in my eyes.

Tim and Nikki have been nothing but flops and BB should ask for a refund.

#BRINGLOVEBACK

I agree and it's hard for me to admit that Nikki is being another Victoria :/ She's still my #1 but this type of game isn't for her.

Main house:
1. Nikki
2. MOMddy
3. Ramsey
4. Dallas
5. Tim

6. Joel
7. Mitch
8. Raul

9. Jared
10. Cassandra
11. The brothers

Hotel's room:
1. Loveita
2. Kelsey

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2016, 02:51:24 PM »
I think anybody would expect to know that Nikki isn't the type of person to play BB with the HOH/POV format, BB Canada should've gone with someone from the UK that could've played to win.

They probably wanted her to play the Talla part, but had better social skills so she was still in the race tbh

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2016, 03:57:05 PM »
I  wouldn't compare Nikki to Talla, Talla has a chance in winning a few comps, it just wasn't meant to be. Nikki's meltdowns would've just made her easy to take to the F2.

The worst competitor on every level combined (competitions, strategy, social) to date is Kathy Hillis, she could never win any competition to save her own life, her fellow houseguests forgot she was even in the game, and she never had any ability to make an alliance. At least Victoria had Derrick

The second would perhaps be AJ, as he didn't made comps, got ninth place, but at least has Andrew, and people respected him agreeing to be the pawn. The other debate for second worse would be Andrew Gordon (BBUS12). If Nikki can at least get to F4, or depending on F5, she is in this category.

Other honorable mentions if you want to count for first boots are Ashlea Evans & Carol Journey.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2016, 04:32:44 PM »
Don't underestimate Nikki's chances. Her social game is great and I consider she has a little chance to win if she's sitting with the correct person in the F2 Kkkkk

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2016, 03:57:13 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
It is game play though - his simple twist had far more impact on the house than anything producers come up with and although it's not the way it's traditionally done, it's no different to the standard chats where the HoH gets a couple of names off everyone in the HoH suite.  

It's also his strategy for the week to get out a big target without blood on his hands, something every HoH in the early stages tries to do.   The HGs saw straight through it and it's probably backfired on him, but I think after this week Tim and a few more in the middle will be seen as the players they really are and have to up their game to survive.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2016, 05:14:35 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah, the target shifted and now Maddy the comp beast is the target. Lol! Another girl is going to be evicted and you should thank Cassandra. That fat bitch wants to be the last female standing.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2016, 08:42:49 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah, the target shifted and now Maddy the comp beast is the target. Lol! Another girl is going to be evicted and you should thank Cassandra. That fat bitch wants to be the last female standing.

Maddy makes herself easy to want to evict.

Also, of all of the people in the house, I never would've guessed that Joel would be the one to streak through the house naked. I would've guessed the brothers or Tim.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2016, 10:51:27 PM »
Dallas was evicted by a 5-3 vote.

Jared = Dallas
Cassandra = Maddy
Mitch = Dallas
Joel = Maddy
Nikki = Dallas
Raul = Dallas
Brothers = Maddy
Ramsey = Dallas

(CAN WE TALK HOW THE NIKKI GRAHAME FUCKED UP THE GAMES OF MIERDASSANDRA, THE FLOPTHERS, JOEL AND EVEN TIM??!!?!? I'LL EXPLAIN THIS LATER)

Following Dallas eviction, Arisa revealed the twist and informed the houseguests about Kelsey and Loveitas fake eviction. Now, the current Hgs have to chose unanimously between one of them to re-enter the house...the decision will be revealed on Sunday's episode. As for now the feeds are blocked.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: April 01, 2016, 12:17:23 PM »
Uhh, you need to use spoiler tags.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: April 01, 2016, 05:53:57 PM »

I'm sorry but the live show was already aired and I think we should talk freely after one episode is broadcasted. If you enter to a forum after the show took place then you have high chances of being "spoiled"

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: April 01, 2016, 07:15:34 PM »
Where is it possible to watch episodes without paying, giving credit card information, or signing up for anything? Global is being retarded and won't upload its latest episode.

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #171 on: April 01, 2016, 08:56:29 PM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell
Where is it possible to watch episodes without paying, giving credit card information, or signing up for anything? Global is being retarded and won't upload its latest episode.
You can try this website→ http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4003987/ :)
It's a chinese video site.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2016, 09:39:05 PM »

I'm sorry but the live show was already aired and I think we should talk freely after one episode is broadcasted. If you enter to a forum after the show took place then you have high chances of being "spoiled"

Rainha

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2016, 12:17:17 AM »
Quote from: QueenV
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Today at 12:17:23 PMUhh, you need to use spoiler tags.

I always make sure that i finished watching the latest episodes before entering so, this is fine for me...but please.if it is a feed update, put it on spoilers.. hehe... That's the only thing that keeps me alive. LOL.. I always watch all the episodes on a weekly basis (every friday night or saturday in Philippine Time) so i expect that results will be posted here already... Just please... don't let it be the feed updates.. haha.. Thank you and iLoveYou! ;)

Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell

I always download it.. I collect all the episodes of Canada and US seasons and watch it occasionally with some friends.. I even introduce to them these versions and hooked them with me. (and i love it! I feel like i am a Big Brother Expert). If you don't like the episodes/downloads to eat up your storage, you can delete it after watching it. Torrents are my only source for these..

(i watch other versions on various site, whatever link i can find e.g. 4shared, youtube and so on)

Speaking of the game/show..

here's my top list.

1. Nikki - Haha.. I just love her.. Even i don't  understand her gameplay.. (Like as if she cares.. LOL). but sometimes, she's getting on me for f***ing up the votes that should have been different) I like how she's not afraid of showing her reactions. Very funny. I also  believe that she could actually win this having the right person beside her on the F2.

2. Dallas - He's a dickhead but i rather like him than Jarred and Raul who are lions/wolves dressed as sheep. 

3. Mitch - I just like him.. but kinda hate the fact that he loves to work with Raul..

4. Tim - causing paranoia in a very Australian way is what the house needs..
5. Cassandra - just for trying to save whoever she wants and somehow manages to do so.. (except for Maddy's supposedly eviction)
6. Joel - If he wins more, he's going up on my list.
7. Maddy - i'm gonna use Cassandra's words.. "she's a loaded gun with no aim".
8. Ramsey - i really don't like this guy.. from the start and the only remaining floater in the house. Thanks to Jared and Raul, i hate them more than him.
9. The Brothers - Super playing safe but not a floater..

10. Jared -
11. Raul - i don't know why being associated on a big player makes you also a big player.. He'd done nothing on the house and did not win any important game yet.. but the house is so afraid of him.. sometimes, i wanted to punch my tv whenever i see him.

Hotel's room:
1. Loveita - I would love to see her back. Please.. Let her be..
2. Kelsey - I hope she breaks with Jared and works with the other people and ditch Raul.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2016, 06:48:26 AM »
I feel ya, but Global has already uploaded it ;D