Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Canada  (Read 18264 times)

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
Re: Big Brother 4 Canada
« Reply #200 on: April 12, 2016, 10:55:02 AM »
loving the fact that Raul or Kelsey is going out and will faace mitch on jury house kkkkkkkkkkkk #karmabicth

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2016, 11:24:55 AM »
Me too jijiji!

POV WINNER:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jared  ::) ::) ::)

Final nominees:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Raul and Kelsey.

Raul is the house target so BYE FELICIA!!!!!!!! jijijiji!!!!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2016, 11:36:45 AM »
Weekly ranking:

1. The Nikki Grahame
2. Maddy
3. Ramsey

4. Tim
5. Joel

6. Raul
7. Cassandra
8. The brothers
9. Kelsey
10. JARED  :mad

I'm starting to get annoyed with Tim and his bullshit. He says he's not here to win () and he wants great players to make to the end but he voted to evict Mitch over Joel. He's a hypocrite.

Just admit you want to win ::)!!!!!

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2016, 09:47:01 AM »
LOL at that veto pick.  ;D

The Maddy/Kelsey rivalry may be the most boiled rivalry in BB History.

Also, BB has revealed that its next Wildcard is that CANADA is going to vote for the HOH. The top two people will face a face-off involving chance and that person will become HOH.

I'm voting for Jared, obviously, and I want to throw a vote to the Brothers as well.

What will probably happen:

Joel, Jared, & Kelsey will be the top three, and any combination of those three will ultimately be the last two. I really doubt fans would waste this on Nikki and for sure not Cassandra. Of course if Kelsey gets evicted, then she is out of the picture. I'd LOL if Cassandra won, that would mess with the housemates' heads and that would be an entertaining week.

I also loved Cassandra's rant about Jared jealous over Kelsey kissing Nick. Also, Nikki is well on her way of being the first Western housemate to go to the final three without winning HOH or POV, I hope Canada isn't going to mess this up by voting Nikki as HOH.

Also, RAUL SHOULD'VE BEEN GIVEN THAT VETO, he could've won that veto, save himself and then save Jared, and all all they needed to do was get Tim, Cassandra, & the Brothers to evict Joel and the "three-headed monster" would've been save and Maddy's HOH then implodes. The Brothers & Tim still benefit from the three wheel alliance because they know that they're the next targets. All these people seem to do is let Joel Steve-roll his way to the final two.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:59:18 AM by KoadeyTrevorKambell »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2016, 01:24:48 PM »
Would love to see Raul walk tonight.   He'll definately have three votes to go (Cass, Jared, Nikki) so they just need to find that fourth and it is surely especially beneficial to Tim and the Brothers to have Maddie and Kelsey continuing to target each other.  Should keep the brothers tight with Jared too.

Really hope it's an instant eviction with the new HoH - Nikki is well ahead in the couple of polls I've seen.  The brothers seem to have support too, as does Cass though I really think it would backfire on her.   Nikki v the Brothers would be good - do feel the HGs need reminding that the brothers are probably the biggest threat in the house (well, the weeks Nick plays anyhow).

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2016, 10:47:55 AM »
Last night, Raul was evicted by a 6 to 1 vote. Only Tim voted to keep him in the house.

Following his eviction, Arisa revealed the latest wildcard to the housemates. Canada voted for who they wanted as Head of household and the two with most votes were Nikki and the Brothers.

The non-selected houseguests entered to the High roller room where they played with the BB roulette...The luck was on the brother's side and they became the new HoH   ::)

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2016, 12:55:10 PM »
It is day 49 and there are nine people left with no signs of a Double Eviction or Instant Eviction soon, is this supposed to go on for more than 70 days?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2016, 01:45:00 PM »
Oh my God... I'll never get tired of Canada and US. These two versions are the versions that i would love to happen to me.. LOL. but i;d rather pick the former cause of the variations of the gameplay and storyline / editing.

I love how Nikki won the Canada.. I love it.. Oh my God.. i know that this is a game / survivor style big brother but i think she perfectly fits in there...and could actually win it.. LOL..  (well.. i'm just a Nikki fan here.. )

the moment i begin to love Raul is the moment the he gets evicted.. but, actually, i would rather want him evicted than Kelsy tbh. Kelsey can bring more than Raul could give 200%.

Mitch was definitely killed by Loveita and could have been a different universe if Loveita went back instead of Kelsey. (and again, tbh, I prefer Kelsey now than Loveita.)

I dunno, if i;m the only one who sees it, but i'm starting to like Cass.. even though she doesn't seem look like a competitor, the way she campaigns and make her decision kinda earns my respect. Atleast, she's doing something and not floating around..

Right now, Maddy felt too much power and its a good thing that she made the house crumbles for the nominations, but for sure, it's gonna bite her in the ass so soon..(with the Brothers winning this HOH and i don't think Phil will miss the chance to send her out)

(btw, please, feeds updates.. put on spoiler and labels. thank you guys. Love you all! )

My ranking..

1. My NIKKI!!!!!! (Oh, this is the first time that i always looks forward for every episode of a big brother survivor style version just to have a glimpse of one specific houseguest. I just pray to Big Brother Gods that she will end up as 2nd placer or even win..sorry.. just my wildest fantasy. LOL)

2. Maddy (for owning her game)
3. Kelsey
4. Cass
5. Jared
6. Tim (yeah, i agree with almost all of you..he can only regain my respect and i guess everyone's else if he will make a move or something that will shake up the house like what he always promises.)
7. The Brothers
8. Joel (kinda dropped on my list for choosing to be utr in these timeline of the game)
9. Ramsey

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2016, 02:48:06 PM »
Nikki's confessionals and reactions are just LMFAO, I laugh so much with her and I'm always expecting the Nikki airtime in each episode. ;D

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2016, 10:09:30 PM »
It is day 49 and there are nine people left with no signs of a Double Eviction or Instant Eviction soon, is this supposed to go on for more than 70 days?

I think their gonna do a triple eviction like the one from last year toward the end as a "twist"

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2016, 10:30:04 AM »

I think their gonna do a triple eviction like the one from last year toward the end as a "twist"

That would make sense, and I also thought that they would hsve Sunday be final five, Wednesday be final four, and obviously, the finale on Thursday.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »
Regarding that:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ramsey left the house on Sunday due to his father being ill and having to undergo surgery.  That leaves us with eight.

It also means they'll need to be a twist to the jury - either a Canada vote or a vote being nullfied.  I suspect they'll combine the both and have Canada nullify someones vote.

Veto spoilers:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Before he left Ramsey won the Veto.  He had gone by the time of the ceremony but it basically played out as if it would have had he stayed and saved himself.   Tim was the replacement nominee

There are two weeks left after this week so probably a double then evictions every show in the final week, with live feeds cut for most of the last week.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:04:53 PM by Brekkie »

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2016, 02:59:06 PM »
About the first spoiler:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Wow, terrible, but perfect timing, which means they can do a double eviction at F6 on day 63, leaving the final four. I think they're better off letting Canada be a jury member since they already had Canada evict a jury member that that is just a dumb twist, because you spent all of your time in the jury house when you could've been with family. They were just lucky Jordan Parhar won't say anything, as he wants a second chance/all-star slot.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2016, 11:44:58 AM »
About the first spoiler:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Wow, terrible, but perfect timing, which means they can do a double eviction at F6 on day 63, leaving the final four. I think they're better off letting Canada be a jury member since they already had Canada evict a jury member that that is just a dumb twist, because you spent all of your time in the jury house when you could've been with family. They were just lucky Jordan Parhar won't say anything, as he wants a second chance/all-star slot.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Canada NEVER evicted a jury member, last season it was the F3 who decided that lol

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2016, 03:12:29 PM »
About the first spoiler:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Canada NEVER evicted a jury member, last season it was the F3 who decided that lol

I meant to say the F3.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2016, 04:31:42 PM »

I'M SO SAD AND MAD AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE LATEST SPOILERS!!!!! AFTER THIS WEEK, NIKKI WILL BE THE ONLY TOLERABLE HOUSEMATE AND SHE (MOST LIKELY) WON'T WIN. ME VOY A QUITAR LA VIDA JODEEEEEEEEER!!!

P.S: THE FINALE IS ON MAY 12TH = 77 DAYS¡¡¡¡

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2016, 04:10:40 AM »
 i cant deal with this horrible week anymore, who the hell voted the bros for hoh, nao acredito.
#ForaJelsey

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2016, 04:24:04 AM »
I feel it was a selfish attitude from ramsey to play the veto & then leave. it has no sense

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2016, 10:27:43 AM »
I feel it was a selfish attitude from ramsey to play the veto & then leave. it has no sense

He played to win for the money and for one final "bang" for his father. He chose to leave the game because there is a chance he will never see his father again.

I hope Tim gets Jordan Parhar'd, as that would be an LOL way to see a player like Tim go out. In BB Australia, you can feel safe being nominated, as long as you're not the house bitch, but this is BB Canada. It astounds me that if Maddy gets evicted, the final seven consists of six people who were all easy targets before the jury. Joel is the only exception.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2016, 11:13:17 AM »
It's frustrating how almost every HoH this season made stupid moves! Let's recap:

* Loveita got out Paige and Christine. Two inoffensive players who weren't coming after her.
* Maddy and Raul evicted two allies: Mitch and Loveita
* The brothers targeted Ramsey/Maddy who had their backs over Jelsey
* Tim did a stupid nomination round that resulted with the eviction of Dallas.

Only Joel, Jared and maaaaaaaybe Maddy's second HoH could count as good moves Kkkkkkk

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2016, 11:16:47 AM »
Weekly ranking:
1. Nikki
2. Maddy

3. Tim
4. Slutelsey (she's here cause I think Nikki will win against her)
5. Cassandra
6. Joel (he will win  ::))
7. Jared
8. THE BROTHERS

And of course, DADsey would be 3rd and in green.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2016, 12:51:16 PM »
I think a good twist would be to have Arisa tell the audience there won't be an eviction, but have the housemates votes and the votes read out anyway. 

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #222 on: April 22, 2016, 08:10:25 AM »
eivcted:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Maddy
HoH
Spoiler for Hiden:
Cassandra  .............. #foraBros #forajared

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: April 22, 2016, 11:33:29 AM »
Maddy's eviction pic:

She was evicted in the first unanimous vote of the season. ME MATOOOO!!!

And as Denis said, that person is the new HoH but the competition was won by his/her family member Kkkkkk

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #224 on: April 22, 2016, 12:20:47 PM »
LOL,

Spoiler for Hiden:
Cassandra would blur the milestone of going to the final three without HOH or POV.

It would be so LOL if the HOH nominated:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nikki & Kelsey.