Author Topic: The X Factor 7 Australia  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
The X Factor 7 Australia
« on: June 06, 2015, 01:41:33 PM »
It will start later this year

Ronan Keating, Redfoo and NatalieNatalie Bassingthwaighte will not return

this season's judges:

- Dannii Minogue (judge season 5-6)
- Chris Isaak
- Guy Sebastian (judge season 2-4)
- James Blunt

good riddance for getting rid of the parodies, BUT I WILL MISS NATALIE DESTROYING PEOPLE!!!!!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: The X Factor 7 Australia
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 10:38:08 PM »
I wanted another girl in the line-up :(

Natalie was such a clueless, WTF presence;D it's like every week she has no idea what to do with her contestants.... I will miss the so much <3

Good riddance with the rest... Red foo was a joke and Ronan had the world's biggest ego, not gonna miss them

So many glorious and fabulous female Australian Singer and the chose 2 foreign males..... HATE
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »
I wanted another girl in the line-up :(

Natalie was such a clueless, WTF presence;D it's like every week she has no idea what to do with her contestants.... I will miss the so much <3

Good riddance with the rest... Red foo was a joke and Ronan had the world's biggest ego, not gonna miss them

So many glorious and fabulous female Australian Singer and the chose 2 foreign males..... HATE

I will never understand why Australia always has to put so many foreigners in their jury. They got sooooo many talented and successful female singers

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 08:08:01 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on June 08, 2015, 03:38:08 PMI wanted another girl in the line-up (Image removed from quote.)

Natalie was such a clueless, WTF presence;D it's like every week she has no idea what to do with her contestants.... I will miss the so much <3

I will never understand why Australia always has to put so many foreigners in their jury. They got sooooo many talented and successful female singers

Exactly! As an Australian I don't appreciate it, the Australian music industry is very alive and well... I like Danii Minogue and all but she's not even known for her music... I don't get how Jessica Mauboy or Ricki-Lee aren't even considered to be judges, I know  Delta Goddess is in the Voice so there's an excuse for that... And we all know Kylie Minogue won't consider herself above it because she also judged the Voice UK and AUS, and the dynamic if Kylie and Danii are both in the panel <333333

I like Guy Sebastian so I'm glad he's back, he's always been a good mentor... God I'd rather have 1000 Natalie. Bassomething than James Blunt or Chris Isaak... At least she's Australian.... I will only watch this season if Chloe Pappandrea or Paris Inc. are back
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 08:30:43 PM »
Quote from: Marie on June 08, 2015, 03:38:08 PMI wanted another girl in the line-up (Image removed from quote.)

Exactly! As an Australian I don't appreciate it, the Australian music industry is very alive and well... I like Danii Minogue and all but she's not even known for her music... I don't get how Jessica Mauboy or Ricki-Lee aren't even considered to be judges, I know  Delta Goddess is in the Voice so there's an excuse for that... And we all know Kylie Minogue won't consider herself above it because she also judged the Voice UK and AUS, and the dynamic if Kylie and Danii are both in the panel <333333

I like Guy Sebastian so I'm glad he's back, he's always been a good mentor... God I'd rather have 1000 Natalie. Bassomething than James Blunt or Chris Isaak... At least she's Australian.... I will only watch this season if Chloe Pappandrea or Paris Inc. are back

I think it was common knowledge that Ricki-Lee will never get the success she deserves cuz australia been trying to ruin her for years so i'm not surprised she's not considered.

And I think Jessica would rather tour/work than be stuck in the same place mentoring people tbh, she ain't here for that lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 09:21:41 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 01:08:01 PMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on June 08, 2015, 03:38:08 PMI wanted another girl in the line-up (Image removed from quote.)

I think it was common knowledge that Ricki-Lee will never get the success she deserves cuz australia been trying to ruin her for years so i'm not surprised she's not considered.

And I think Jessica would rather tour/work than be stuck in the same place mentoring people tbh, she ain't here for that lol

Ricki-Lee is such a legit talent, I will never get the random hate for her, esp from the tabloids

LOL. Yeah that's true Jessica is actually too good for it... The judges are usually washed-up and Jessica is still in her prime
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 09:58:43 PM »
Dannii's music is horrible tbh same for Natalie Imnotgoingtowritehersurname

• Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 09:59:53 PM »
btw Dannii was a witch last season with Reigan, hopefully she redeems herself this season

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Dannii's music is horrible tbh same for Natalie Imnotgoingtowritehersurname
Natalie Bassomething is a one-hit wonder and Danii is only famous because of her sister (I mean she can't really sing TBH)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 12:03:49 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 01:08:01 PMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on June 08, 2015, 03:38:08 PMI wanted another girl in the line-up (Image removed from quote.)

Ricki-Lee is such a legit talent, I will never get the random hate for her, esp from the tabloids

LOL. Yeah that's true Jessica is actually too good for it... The judges are usually washed-up and Jessica is still in her prime

Forever bitter "Do It Like That" didn't make her the international pop icon she was born to be. Also, I will forever hold the video for "Come & Get in Trouble With Me" really close to my heart as it is the most kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk video of our generation.

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 12:12:00 AM »
when will my bebé Tina Arena be a judge in this

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 12:53:42 AM »
when will my bebé Tina Arena be a judge in this

She's been asked in every show in France and always said no even though she lives there so I guess she won't in Australia :(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2015, 04:48:40 PM »
Apparently Paris Inc (the ROBBED real girl group that was cut in Judge's houses by Danii in favor of the fake girl group with that girl Serenity) is back this season... I wasn't planning to watch this because of my disappointment with the judging panel (so bland, 3 guys and 1 girl? Sorry I want my judging panels with equal gender balance).... I will watch this season because of this fab girl group <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19