Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Canada  (Read 22178 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 4 Canada
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2016, 02:28:27 AM »
It's not recorded, only the first week and the second have of the final week. The next eviction & finale is still live, all evictions have been live.

• Big Brother
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2016, 06:47:34 PM »
For those who don't follow Amazing Race:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jillian/Emmett

Are rumored to appear as a team.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #252 on: May 08, 2016, 11:09:41 AM »
Okay.. I dunno with the spoilers but my winner for this is either Cass or  Tim. LOL

and that moment when Nikki entered the jury house... oh my.. I would love to be evicted and live with Nikki.. haha..

I will explode if the brothers will win. LOL.. Kelsey can only win if the brothers are beside her but with Cass or Tim,, they would have bigger chances of winning.. so i might see a death match between them on the final 3. (supposing they would make it).. The Neda/Jon will happen again i think.

and Tim and Cass duo calling it over was a very god move for me. I mean.. Cass was able to dodge the bullet literally. 

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #253 on: May 09, 2016, 11:57:07 AM »
It's not recorded, only the first week and the second have of the final week. The next eviction & finale is still live, all evictions have been live.
all the evictions are recorded not live like bbuk for example, they film  a few hours before it airs every thurday

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2016, 12:13:02 AM »
To be honest, I have despised everyone of this F4. I hated Kelsey since the begining, same with the Paq brothers and Cassandra after week 2 and started to dislike Tim after Nikki's eviction...but leaving my bitterness aside, I think they deserve to win in this order:

1. Tim - He played a great game, won competitions when he needed (last week) and managed to control almost all the evictions. I know the majority of the juror don't want an international to win but Tim worked hard and he deserves it.

2. Cassandra. She won nothing by herself except a POV but I've to give her credit. She took out the biggest contender of the game and saved herself twice of sticky situations where she was the target. I RESPECT HER AS A PLAYER BUT I STILL DISLIKE HER.

3. The Brothers. This is questionable, I think they could be good winners if they used their competitions skills to make big moves...instead, they decided to evict comp beast Nikki and social threat Maddy (#Irony off). These jerks wasted their HoHs reigns on the two GOATS of the season...Yes, they saved themselves a lot of time but they did zero game moves in terms of improve their position in the game.

4. Kelsey. I don't hate her anymore but she was evicted once and she doesn't deserve to win this game. Point, blank and the period.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

• Big Brother
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2016, 04:34:13 PM »
Evicted:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Cassandra has been evicted, which makes no sense since Tim is more likely to win the final HOH and would easily win over the jury.

Thought:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Tim, the Brothers, & Kelsey are all better than Derrick Lavasseur, so with that said, I'm going to rank BBCAN4 ahead of BBUS16 and declare it the best BB season including all series I've watched.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2016, 08:13:52 PM »
BBCAN4 >>>> BB16

All seasons should be above BB16. Well, maybe not BB12...This season has been great, lot of power-shifts without the need of rigging, good feeds, cool housemates and MOST important...the almost absense of unanimous votes :D Hope BB18 follows the same pattern.

I made up my mind and I've decided I want Tim to win, followed by Kelsey. The brothers should be humiliated in the F2. #Karma

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2016, 05:31:10 PM »
Final results

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nick & Phil had won part one of the final HoH competition, and Kelsey and Tim faced off in part two, which was a memory quiz. Tim said he had no idea of who was evicted on what day and so quit, handing the win to Kelsey.

Phil and Kelsey took part in the final part of the HoH challenge, answering A and B questions on events in the house. Kelsey won and decided to evict Tim, making him the eighth juror.

In the final vote, Nick & Phil won with seven of the nine jury votes, including one from Canada. Jared and Raul voted for Kelsey to win.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #258 on: May 13, 2016, 05:31:49 PM »
The most horrible winners that I don't think deserved it at all and I didn't even watched the finale yet. Not excited tbh >:(

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2016, 12:13:23 AM »
Yeah, they are horrible winners. Nick is okay but Phil is an entitled little bitch who has zero self-awareness. He was so cocky the entire time ::)

Anyways, it was an cool season and this is my final ranking:

1. The Nikki Grahamme
2. Maddy
3. Mitch
4. Loveita
5. Ramsey

6. Tim
7. Christine
8. Cassandra
9. Sharry

10. Paige
11. Dallas
12. Joel
13. Kelsey

14. Raul
15. The brothers
16. Jared

I'm a huge hypocrite. Tim and Cassandra in green jijiji but they were great housemates and I had enjoyed them (I loved to hate Cass jijiji)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #260 on: May 14, 2016, 04:25:57 AM »
I understand why no one likes Nick and Phil. But it made sense for them to win. Once Joel was evicted, they were the only ones who deserved it. Cassandra, Kelsey, and Tim made poor decisions throughout the entire season. To top that off, Kelsey evicted Cassandra, the only person she could have beaten had they both made the final two.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2016, 08:54:43 AM »
without  a doubt, this is the best season without too much twists.. the power shifted from one into the other and made some pretty arguments.

I'm okay with the brothers winning because i think they deserve it. But i'm much happier if either Cass or Tim have won. LOL.

I'm preparing myself for BBUS. 

I hope Aubry wins Survivor. Hahaha..

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #262 on: May 14, 2016, 03:15:33 PM »
The brothers only won because Kelsey basically said she didn't play the game, but seriously they won by luck as many juror said when voting, they're dumb as shit.

My last rankings:

SEASON HOUSEGUESTS:
1. Nikki
2. Cassandra
3. Mitch
4. Loveita
5. Tim
6. Joel

7. Maddy
8. Ramsey
9. Dallas

10. Sharry
11. Christine
12. Paige
13. Kelsey
14. Jared
15. Nick & Phil
16. Raul (the most stupid player I've seen)

WINNERS:
1. Sarah (BBCAN3)
2. Jon (BBCAN2)
3. Jillian (BBCAN1)
4. Nick & Phil (BBCAN4)

• Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2016, 08:37:40 PM »
Really thought they were good winners, they could've been evicted first and still made it. Same with Kelsey.

BBCAN4 > BBUS16 > All other BB seasons.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #264 on: May 15, 2016, 08:46:11 PM »
Really thought they were good winners, they could've been evicted first and still made it. Same with Kelsey.

BBCAN4 > BBUS16 > All other BB seasons.
Que pisão, more