Author Topic: VIP Brother 7 Bulgaria  (Read 17896 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: VIP Brother 7 Bulgaria
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2015, 05:12:07 AM »
New conflict in the house. Jino and Deyan are now the new "enemies". The conflict in the garden starts with the words of Deyan that Jino wouldn’t be so rich if there weren’t his parents to support him.
"I did everything in my life alone. I work from 16 years old." – says Jino
"But you had mommy and daddy behind your back, right" – asks Deyan.
"Of course that till then I had them, when I was A CHILD." – says Jino.
"You would be nothing without them" says Deyan.
"You wouldn’t survive in my world in America" – says Jino
"Oh, really…You wouldn’t survive in my life" – answers back Deyan.
"Where? In the fitness saloon?" – says Jino.
"You are so blind for the reality…" says Deyan.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2015, 05:15:35 AM »
Battles from the weekly task.
Battle for the bathroom. The team which finish first to find the plastic ducks in the toilets, wins. The blue team won.

After the winning of the blue team, the red team is broken but not give up. They make plans for the next battles.
Next battle is with 2 rounds. 1st – for the swimming pool. 2nd – for the gym.
The two rounds are the same but with different participants. The couple which boat sink first, lose. This time the red team was the winner in these two rounds.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2015, 06:06:52 AM »
Katrin raising in the house A.K.A Everybody hates Katrin

After she spend almost two weeks incognito in the village house, now Katrin rising in the house like "the dark side of the moon" to the housemates. Her first confrontation is in the bedroom provoked by the question of Katya "Are you working as an erotic model, Katrin?". Katya meant that Katrin is also former "Playmate" girl. "I don’t think that it is question…I feel when some question is asked with good intention, now I don’t feel so. I work in a library, ok."
Katya is surprised that Katrin answers so aggressive and tries to apologize but her apology is not accepted. Zdravko, Ernestina and Katya say between them that this girl is just pathetically stupid. Ivo asks Katrin why she acts like that and she says "I just was waiting for a moment like this". Ivo answers that this is not good, that Katrin is not a good person if she waits moment for confrontation.

Later, faithful to the words "divide and rule", Katrin tries to set Svetlana and Monika against one another. Armed with information from the outside world (that Svetlana and Monika had a conflict in the past) Katrin says to Svetlana that this "friendship" in the house doesn’t look good to the viewers. Svetlana says that Monika is very nice with her actually. Katrin warn the confused girl "Because it is her tactic…Look carefully."

In the bedroom, while Katrin take care of her hair, Monika asks Svetlana why the eyebrows of Katrin looks like unnatural. Ernestina also asks this because Svetlana and Katrin knows each other from outside world, from another reality. Svetlana did not answer very good. Just as the paranoia of the previous season, that Nikita is actually male, now Monika sows the seeds of doubt about the gender of Katrin. According to her, Katrin is a transgender woman, and her face is the evidence, because she has male "signs".

Stanimir is not touched at all from the painful confession of Katrin that she was badly beaten from an ex boyfriend. He doesn’t like Katrin at all, he thinks that she is arrogant, aggressive and with high confidence without any reason, and that she is also very stupid. He says to Lucy that he just can’t stay in the house while she is here. "I would hide in some corner. Look at this thing (Katrin), how I suppose to watch it". Lucy agrees.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2015, 09:07:51 AM »
Poor Jino (Gino) is commented badly in other forum.
http://italicroots.lefora.com/reply/37902/Classify-BulgarianAmerican-guido-subhuman-Gino-Biancal#.Vg-fAL0gREg

BTW, it seems that i am bad in transcription. But for me the letters J and G represent the same letter in bulgarian. I will be more careful in the future. ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2015, 05:00:10 AM »
Just for the record - the dog oracle Raffaello "says" that Lucy will be the evicted one tonight.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2015, 02:03:30 PM »
Kichka and Gino – first saved with most votes.

Evicted with 13 % votes to save – Deyan
Bye, bye…

He gives immunity to duet "Riton".

Eh, Raffaello, Raffaello… ::)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2015, 02:10:37 PM »
Raffaillo if u want my opinion here!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2015, 04:35:08 AM »
Raffaillo if u want my opinion here!
In fact, Raffaello was very close to the truth. Lucy was very close to Deyan in his results...Just a matter of luck for Lucy. ;D
It’s strange that Raffaello is always close or "says" the truth. I am far still to believe that this little dog is oracle in fact, but it’s funny and curious to watch how Raffaello is around the truth just like that. :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2015, 04:43:19 AM »
The last task from the weekly mission is the battle for the bedroom. The two teams must chose one person from their team to answer to questions of the game "Who from the housemates said this?". The red team will be represented by Katya, the blue team from Stanimir. The blue team won with 3 to 2. The red team, as the "losers" will live in a special area with no privileges.

During the task, the housemates heard bad things about themselves, said from the others behind their back. Katrin heard what Monika, Svetlana and Ernestina talked and the doubts about her gender. Duet Riton heard that Kichka said to Gino about them "They had 25 people on their concert in Las Vegas, 8 of them I brought there".
Monika wanted to walk from the house after the revealing of the talk about Katrin. Svetlana also supported her.
After the task, everyone is offended from what they heard about themselves. Katya blames Kichka for a liar, because the people in their concert in Las Vegas were much more than 25. Kichka says that she said that because she was offended by words of Zdravko and said it in a moment of affection. Gino feels lied by Kichka and says to her and to the others "I was sorry for you because you were offended and cried, but why you lied to me that they had 25 people on their concert? I don’t understand why you should lie to me".

Stanimir talks with Monika and tries to make her stay in the house, not to run like a rabbit just because Katrin heard what she talked about her behind her back. Later Monika cries in DR and says that her decision to walk from the house is official. But in the end, she stayed in the house.

Katrin continues her war against Monika. She talks with Kristina and Gino that Monika "spins" Svetlana on her finger. Later Gino says to Svetlana that actually Monika has a bad influence to her.

Later Lucy and Katrin had a conversation about the two models and they share the opinion that Svetlana is very stupid and easy for manipulation girl. They say that they are disgusted from her weak character, and also from the fact that they both (Svetlana and Monika) were enemies in the real life and now they are just fake.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2015, 04:51:00 AM »
In the episode last night:
The housemates are upset from destitution caused from the low budget and want different things from BB, mostly food, and of course, Svetlana wants something sweet.

The red team, which lost the task with the battles for the different areas from the house, is punished with work. They are separated from the other housemates (blue team) in other area, and they have to work in the factory for cans -  "Big Brother Impex". Their work is to peel potatoes and carrots. The winning blue team inspects the "work place" and makes fun with them.

The blue team doesn’t suspect that the punishment of the red team is not so real. In fact, they have privileges – they order food from the most expensive restaurant, they watch movies, they even watched the nominations of the blue team. They also had a massage.

And the others started to sorry for them and that they "work" whole day. The real task of the red team is to not be suspected for all the privileges which they have. If the task is successful, they receive full budget.
Kichka was close to fail the mission when she wanted to "feed the hungry" housemates. But in the end, BB revealed the secret task of the red team and also that the task is successful.
Of course, when it’s dinner time, the house wouldn’t be the same without a conflict on the table. Ivo, as a part from the red team which watched the nominations of the blue team (Kichka was one of them), is angry that Kichka nominated him and thinks that she has very stupid reasons to do that – that he wants everybody to like him when he cooks and cleans all the time, that he sings and talks non stop. They start to scream to each other and it costs the good emotions of the others on the table.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2015, 01:12:57 PM »
Nominations N:4

* Duet "Riton" are immunized from nominations by Deyan, the last evicted

KristinaKichka, Luna
Kichka Ernestina, Stanimir
RitonLuna, Kichka
StanimirKichka, Luna
SvetlanaIvo, Kichka
IvoLuna, Kichka
Ernestina - Luna, Kichka
MonikaLuna, Lucy
KatrinMonika, Svetlana
GinoMonika, Luna
LucyLuna, Monika
LunaLucy, Stanimir

Luna – 8
Kichka – 6
Monika – 3
Stanimir – 2
Lucy – 2
Ernestina – 1
Ivo -1
Svetlana – 1

Nominated for evictionKichka, Luna and Monika

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2015, 04:52:52 AM »
I would name the previous episode as "Luna is back in the game"

After she was "domesticated" from the others for a while, and become almost invisible in the past weeks, Luna returned to herself as the wave returns to the ocean. Her return was provoked during the weekly cleaning of the house in which everyone participates except Luna. She prefers to daubs her lips with cream than to clean the house. It makes Lucy mad. Soon the others follow him in his opinion and suddenly everyone is against Luna as the first week in the house. Luna doesn’t want to participate in the cleaning, she says that she is sick, the others doesn’t believe her. "Oh, what is this noise around me. I will free you by myself again on the table. I went to sleep in the mill (in the backyard) but it seems that isn’t enough for you".

After Luna feels herself isolated again; she seeks the company of Kichka – the other isolated housemate from the last days. Kichka also confess that she can’t stay with the others again because she feels bad energies against her. Luna tries to make coalition with her.
Monika shares memories about her ex boyfriends to the other housemates in the living room. They wonder why this young girl lives in luxury when no one knows what actually she works. Later Lucy says to Gino and Ivo in the garden that he has information from the outside world that Monika practices "the oldest profession". Gino and Ivo are not sure what Lucy is saying but later they understand that according to Lucy, Monika is probably a prostitute with rich clients.

After the eviction of Deyan, Monika makes Gino and Lucy mad because she demonstratively said that "the stupid viewers have evicted the only true man in the house". It offended the other men and the result from those words was another exchange of offensive words between Monika, Lucy and Gino.

Later, the house faced another conflict - this time between Kichka and Stanimir. It happened because Kichka wanted to "steal" the function of Stanimir to be the person who orders the food with the weekly budget.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2015, 05:55:15 AM »
After the nominations, which the housemates watched on tv screen with the viewers,
Luna throws another bomb…
Dressed in satin, the ambitious out-of-this-world pretender for a future president, made proposal for marriage to the Prime Minister of Bulgaria, Boyko Borissov on the national TV.

"If the loved one from me Prime Minister of Bulgaria continues to think that he is still a boy from the regular people, I propose marriage to him, because I know that he is single. And if I am chosen from God one day to enter in your political rows, Mr. Borissov, I would give my life for the people of Bulgaria. Humbly I beg you to think about my proposal. Each morning I would sing to you on your ear, I would glorify you with epic odes at night. I am person who was created to love the people, and I want the people of Bulgaria to live free in 21 century without fear."
She also hopes that he will be the one who will bring her candidature for president in 2016.

Video here:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Видео споделяне / VBOX7
Reactions from the Government:
Politician close to the Prime Minister:
"Everyone is free to follow his own dreams"
http://www.blitz.bg/news/article/366181
According to rumors, the Prime Minister said "I think that I have more important work in this country than to dress my costume and to run to the house to marry."
http://www.kliuki.bg/348828/%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%85%D1%8A%D1%82-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B9-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B1%D0%B8-%D1%81%D1%8A%D1%80%D1%86%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BE-%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B6-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA/

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2015, 05:01:17 AM »
Luna is singing and cleaning demonstratively.
Katrin suspects the others in conspiracy against her. She thinks that they will all nominate her. She says to BB in DR that she is sure about that and BB took 20 % of the weekly budget because of that but the problem was that Katrin couldn’t prove her words. Katrin argue with Monika about that, because she suspects that Monika and Svetlana want to nominate her. Everyone is against Katrin again.
Kichka tries to make a camp with Katrin and she starts to argue with Ernestina when Katrin does the same. The argue was about the camps in the house, and that Katrin thinks that everyone is against her.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2015, 05:39:59 AM »
BB creates the music festival "The Powdered Orpheus"

The repetitions has began.
The groups which will participate in the festival are:

Kichka, Gino and Monika

Duet "Riton", Svetlana and Ivo

Kristina, Stanimir and Katrin

The jury is – Luna, Ernestina and Lucy.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2015, 07:57:14 AM »
Monika is offended by the words of Lucy,that she is a prostitute and she wants to meet him in the court outside.
The housemates are shocked but couldn’t stop to laugh about the proposal for marriage of Luna to the Prime Minister. BB also makes fun with her as makes Luna to believe that the Prime Minister itself said "yes" to her proposal by a telephone call in DR but it was just an imitator of the Prime Minister.

Zdravko and Kichka argue again for the same reason as always – who is bigger star.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2015, 08:00:30 AM »
The groups in the festival made their performances on the stage.

The jury has choose – 1st place – duet Riton
2 place – Kichka
Last place – Kristina

Kichka was offended for her 2 place.

The groups should receive around 100 000 likes and their task will be successful. Something in which I deeply doubt…but let’s see. ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2015, 07:29:30 AM »
I still can't believe how good were the plastic surgeons who has made the reconstruction of the real face of Gino, and that his half skull is metal. :o
He was beaten almost to death in a club in USA and his half face was gone. Now he always takes documents for the surgery when he flies with airplane because of his metal plate.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2015, 02:05:09 PM »
Monika is evicted from the house.

She gives immunity to Ernestina.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2015, 05:18:00 AM »
Days before the eviction, Monika receives support by her boyfriend in a telephone call.
Kichka has offended Duet Riton that they don’t have children. The others support Riton and blame Kichka for a bad person if she says such a things.
No one believes that Kichka made concert in Caesars Palace in 1999 so the production officially asked Caesars Palace about it.
Luna continues to dream about her "future marriage" with the Prime Minister. The others start to suspect Luna for a secret task because according to them "it’s impossible to be such a crazy person".
The nominated housemates answer to the questions of the other housemates yesterday night before the eviction.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2015, 02:37:54 AM »
The weekly task (the festival) was successful. The groups received around 102 000 likes...surprisingly... ???
And this season suddenly started to "run on a same place". And I am already afraid that my resume of the previous episode would be the same as few days ago...Argues between the same old enemies for the same old things...
But it’s still funny to watch Luna and her "strange" behavior... ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2015, 01:11:14 PM »
Nominations N:5

* Immune – Ernestina

ErnestinaLuna, Kichka
Ivo Kichka, Luna
Lucy Kichka, Riton
Riton - Kichka, Luna
Svetlana - Kichka, Luna
Katrin - Luna, Kichka
Stanimir - Kichka, Luna
Kristina - Luna, Kichka
Gino - Luna, Kichka
LunaRiton (Zdravko), Gino
KichkaStanimir, Luna

Luna – 9
Kichka – 9
Riton – 2
Gino -1
Stanimir – 1

Nominated: Kichka, Luna and Riton

Battle between The Titans in the house.
It was meant to be on finale …

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2015, 06:10:27 AM »
Kichka broke the rules when she was caught to send e-mail messages to people with orders what to say about the show and what comments to be posted on the official FB of the show. BB took 40% of the budget because of it.

The housemates received their new weekly task called #Who

The goal of the task is everybody to fight with their ego and to show who they are for real. For example - Lucy should eat little portions, Luna should remove her false hair from her head (something which she refuses to do), Gino should cut his hair.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
Luna was evicted tonight.

She gives immunity to Kristina.

Preslava is back in the house as a guest star.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2015, 08:05:02 AM »
As a part from the weekly task "#Who", Katrin and Svetlana accepted their own task to prove that "the models are not stupid".
Sadly the girls failed in their personal task.
Katrin wonders long time for the capital cities of Sweden and France...

And Svetlana will be remembered in history of BB with this...
"The capital city of Belgium is... Netherlands"