Author Topic: VIP Brother 7 Bulgaria  (Read 17006 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: VIP Brother 7 Bulgaria
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2015, 01:15:45 PM »
Nominations:
* Plamen B. seems to be a full right housemate!
* The housemates from the "village" house do not nominate, neither being nominated. They are still incognito.

ErnestinaPlamen, Djordjano
Deyan Luna, Djordjano
Preslava - Luna, Djordjano
KichkaDjordjano, Plamen
Luna Jino, Lucy
DjordjanoDuet "Riton", Luna
Jino - Luna, Djordjano
IvoLuna, Lucy
Svetlana - Luna, Djordjano
MonikaLucy, Luna
LucyLuna, Plamen
Duet "Riton"- Luna, Djordjano
StanimirPlamen, Kichka
Plamen - Lucy, Luna

Luna – 10
Djordjano – 7
Plamen – 4
Lucy – 4
Jino – 1
Duet "Riton" – 1
Kichka – 1

Nominated: Luna, Djordjano, Plamen B. and Lucy

The votes are to save! Tonight one of them will be evicted!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2015, 02:09:09 PM »
First saved housemate tonight - Luna.

Evicted N:1 in VIP Brother 7 Bulgaria - Plamen B.

Since now, every evicted housemate will immunize a housemate in the house from next nomination. Surprisingly, Plamen B. chooses to immunize - Jino!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2015, 02:15:11 PM »
Well, alex_2, we weren't right about the false eviction, but at least it's over with this never ending love drama around Plamen! Hallelujah! ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2015, 02:19:34 PM »
What is going on?  :o
On the promo for tomorrow we see a conflict between Stanimir and Deyan, who throws water from a bottle on the back of Stanimir?
I can’t wait tomorrow to know why!
On the picture we can see the water "flying" to the back of Stanimir! ???

One word about this - false alarm! It was a part from secret task, i will mention it when i make highlights of the episode later or tomorrow.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »
BB gave a "secret" task to Luna – she should make few of the housemates to "love her". She must get closer to Zdravko (Duet "Riton"), Stanimir, Kichka, Ernestina and Djordjano. The good finale of the task would be a hug received by them.
The thing which Luna doesn’t know is that the housemates watch on live her conversation in DR and that the real success of the task depends of the housemates which will do everything against the "close touch" with Luna.
The housemates start to pretend that they are in very bad mood today generally (it is the scene where Deyan throws water on Stanimir). They locked Djordjano in the bathroom because with him, Luna could have fast success in her task because they were close last days. After hour, the real task of the housemates get success, Luna did not receive hug and they all won full weekly budget.

Luna asked to talk with Jino. The reason – last night she left Jino to sleep in her bed because he had no place to sleep (he didn’t want to sleep in one bed with man), Luna sleep on the couch. Tonight she wants her bed back. Jino says that when someone gives something, he shouldn’t take it back. And finally he took this bed.

When Luna is forced to sleep with Djordjano, she starts to attack him. She is not glad that he sleeps naked. She starts to offend him, to ask what his sexuality is, to say that he is just one boy without anything in his life. He said that in the end, the viewers will see her other face and they wouldn’t like it.

Monika shared with Plamen that she is very offended from Lucy because he tries to make her a "man-eater", that she is always around married men. Plamen doesn’t like Lucy too.

The housemates make a plan about the budget and everything goes wrong. The main characters in the conflict – Kichka and Zdravko. Zdravko is angry to Kichka for her caprices for expensive food.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2015, 01:24:37 PM »

Luna nominated Lucy for opening her bed while she is on it. She even said something about "violence" against her and meeting with her lawyer.
And people, if it seems to you that this topic is "dedicated" to Luna it's not because i am obsessed with her! Just all the episodes so far are dedicated to her! Seriously! It's like without her there is no season!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »
Are Katrin and Kristina in the old house with the finalists of last season?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2015, 01:42:03 PM »
Yes.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2015, 01:58:25 PM »
Yes.
That's why they weren't in the nominations. Thank you ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2015, 05:03:44 AM »
Stanimir makes fun with the big pants of Lucy. He seems like a bat.

Luna and Kichka have a conversation in the garden. Kichka says to Luna that she is acting like a queen and it’s not normal. Jino also tries to have a conversation with Luna but she wants only to talk with him if he is her "slave".

Later, Luna had argued with almost everybody. She had an argue with Kichka in the kitchen. She had argued with Djordjano for his sexuality again. And argue with others.

When Plamen was still in the house he made an intrigue – he heard Lucy to talk about Monika with Preslava. Later he went to Monika and told her this. The result was an argue between Monika and Lucy.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2015, 05:08:01 AM »
In the village house.
The housemates from previous season -  Katya, Kiril and Anita and the new housemates Katrin and Kristina receive their first secret task.
They are the "Big Brother’s angels" and "The short little black ninja" – Kiril.
BB said that with the success of this task, they will be a step closer to the life in the VIP house.

Their first task is to steal the shade near the bed of Kichka, which she loves so much.  Shade with printed tiger on it.

To make their task easier, BB lied the housemates from the VIP house that they have to walk with closed eyes, because the viewers want so. It made the task of "Big Brother’s angels" so easy if you ask me.

"Big Brother’s angels" and "The short little black ninja" are excited from their first trophy and put it in the general place in the village house.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2015, 05:10:14 AM »
The time for the revenge of the housemates to Luna has come.
When she asked some wine, Stanimir gave the idea to bring some "spice" to it – laxative.

Luna drinks…

And the result was time spending in the bathroom...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2015, 05:28:33 AM »
Plamen has luck to be evicted because a real fight with Deyan was expected soon.
Preslava and Svetlana supposed that the shade of Kichka is stolen from someone in paralleled house. In his try to hide the existence of the old house, Plamen starts to scream and to argue. This behavior, plus the fact that Plamen made intrigue between Lucy and Minika, made the fighter Deyan mad. He throws pillow to Plamen and Lucy tried to stop Deyan from eventual serious fight. In the end, Deyan calmed down.

BTW, tonight are the second nominations.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
Nominations N:2

*Jino is immunized from the first evicted, Plamen
*The housemates in the old house doesn’t participate in nominations

Duet "Riton"Djordjano, Luna
ErnestinaLuna, Djordjano
Preslava - Luna, Djordjano
Deyan - Luna, Djordjano
Lucy Luna, Monika
MonikaLucy, Luna
SvetlanaLuna, Lucy
Jino - Luna, Djordjano
DjordjanoLuna, Ivo
StanimirKichka, Djordjano
Ivo - Luna, Djordjano
Kichka Djordjano, Luna
LunaDeyan, Kichka

Luna – 11
Djordjano – 8
Lucy – 2
Kichka – 2
Monika – 1
Ivo -1
Deyan – 1

Nominated: Luna, Djordjano, Kichka and Lucy

The vote is to save.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »
this season seem so over-the-top just like the "pilot season" (I gues that would be deserving for the run of the joke that was BB BG 5). 
do you like it so far, Daniela? 
can you rank the other seasons your country had and that you saw and try to compare it?
do you like the bulgarian or the israeli seasons more?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2015, 06:12:40 AM »
I'm dead!
Today I saw Plamen! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2015, 06:17:27 AM »
Ernestina is the only person in the house who wants to understand Luna. She asks her how she feels, is it good for her to be isolated, why she acts like that to the people. Luna says that she is different and she is fine alone.

The dinner is not good if there is no conflict. Luna again has everybody against herself because she refuses to cook or to clean dishes. Zdravko (duet "Riton") and Preslava are most angry tonight because Luna is always just a consumer but doesn’t help with nothing, like she is the biggest star.

Only Ernestina tries to stop the people to be against Luna and again tries to understand. Later she gives up from Luna, and it was shown in her nomination. She just found that Luna doesn’t want to be understood.

The housemates are shocked that Luna is the first saved from the viewers. They realize that she seems like a victim from outside.
Meanwhile, Luna broke glass in the kitchen. Stanimir makes little theatre about this pretending that he is hurt from the glass.

Everybody is in the living room and the "trial" against Luna begins. The housemates don’t stand anymore her behavior. In moment of anger, Svetlana gives to Luna mop and says to her "Go clean the glass from the floor, go". Luna keeps silence.

Later Luna is finally broken and cries for the first time in her new home. Now she sleeps in the building in the garden (decorative mill).

On the next morning she decides to do something in the house and cook for the housemates, even clean dishes. The other housemates say that she cooks great and they like it very much.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2015, 06:23:32 AM »
this season seem so over-the-top just like the "pilot season" (I gues that would be deserving for the run of the joke that was BB BG 5).
do you like it so far, Daniela?
can you rank the other seasons your country had and that you saw and try to compare it?
do you like the bulgarian or the israeli seasons more?

Yes, I like this season, it’s so funny! Thanks to Luna of course. And Stanimir is also funny.
I watch only BB Bulgaria and BB Israel. Too many "Big Brothers" will confuse my mind; I prefer to be focused on fewer things in one direction. The seasons in those two countries are very different so I will rank only the Bulgarian here.
I rank only the seasons which really make some impression to me, the others seems so boring even to remember them according to me.
6th place - BB 5
5th place - BB Family
4th place - BB All Stars 2
3rd place - BB VIP 7
2nd place - BB 3
1st place - BB 4
It’s hard for me now to compare them, but BB 4 is my favorite because was different at all – different look with the airplanes, secret acting roles (Filip with his alter ego – EPIC), conspiracies. I don’t think that they would do another season like this anymore. :-\
I probably will "betray" my country but I like more the Israeli version of BB. I like EVERY israelian season but I think that BB2 Israel is still my favourite somehow. Israel has so interesting "individuals", the jewish people are citizens of the world, they came from every part of the world, they brings with them so many cultures and for me to watch BB Israel is like to watch Big Brother World. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2015, 05:27:39 AM »
Zdravko reveals to Svetlana the secret for his 40 years old marriage with Katya – compromises, and learning to breathe with the other like a one "organism".

The kitchen is burned again by conflicts. Lucy is angry that Monika cooks only for few people and not asking him if he wants to eat her food. Kichka is angry to Zdravko that he always makes comments about her and what she does in the kitchen.

The housemates receive the task "Complete darkness" in which they have to face their fears. First in the "dark room" are Stanimir, Svetlana and Katya. Every one of them should guess what is the "nasty" thing thrown on them in the darkness. Things like white worms, chicken legs, and dead octopus and also jelly bonbons, eggs and etc.

Ivo receives personal task to rank the other housemates in categories like – fame, beauty, talent and etc. The other housemates must answer correct to his questions – what is their place in his ranking. The prize to success is the birthday party for Lucy.
After the "show" of Ivo, Kichka and Zdravko are disappointed from his ranking for them.

Stanimir starts to talk bad about girls like Svetlana – that they are easy, looking only for money and don’t do anything else in life. His words are supported by Deyan. Svetlana is very offended by it, starts to cry and says that they don’t know her and they can’t talk to her like this. In the end, only Deyan has apologized to her.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2015, 05:29:18 AM »
I see that in Facebook, the fans are angry to the production for not showing that much the housemates in the old house. They also think that it will be unfair if they continue to not be nominated and eventually to be finalists later.

Btw, I love the Mickey Mouse t-shirt on the co-host Alexandra. :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2015, 12:17:36 PM »
Miroslav already winner of this.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2015, 04:06:42 AM »
Miroslav already winner of this.
Yes, right!  :)
And he even did not dreamed to be in BB House, especially VIP.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2015, 04:13:34 AM »
After Luna was doubted about the sexual orientation of Djordjano (Miroslav), he now begins a new tactics – he is flirting with the girls in the house. "Oh, you are so beautiful. So natural beauty" says Djordjano to Monika and Svetlana, talking private with everyone of them.

Jino tries to get closer with Djordjano and tries to understand why he is always separate from the other housemates, so quiet and shy. Jino says that Djordjano always could be a part of them and to not worry to talk with him when he needs.

Kichka is still upset from last night show of Ivo and that according to his ranking; she is less sexy than Katya (duet "Riton"). Jino comforts her when he says that she is sexy, and that the "women becomes sexy even after 40".

And also Svetlana keeps the wound from last night still open – she is still offended from Stanimir for the words that she is looking only for money in her relationships, that she is "easy" girl. She is in melancholic mood whole day and she cries.

Finally, Stanimir wants to talk with her and apologize. "I don’t know why sometimes I talk like that, really. You know, sometimes people say something which is not necessary, it just happens" says Stanimir.

The housemates are excited from the good change in Luna. Ivo says about it: "We are all human beings. We shouldn’t "delete" a person just like that. Look, everyone could change".

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2015, 04:43:35 AM »
Unexpected love affair was born in the house.
It seems that Monika keeps hidden in herself very warm, even romantic feelings to one of the housemates. She says it to Ernestina. She reveals that this person is Stanimir. Monika asks Ernestina is it normal to like other men when she has relationship and loves the man. Ernestina says that it is normal but we always must know what we are doing.

With the silent consent of Monika, Ernestina brings the "love message" to Stanimir. At first, he is confused and doesn’t understand for what Ernestina is talking about. After the confusion he says that he is not prepared about this, that he has someone outside the house and doesn’t know what to say to Monika. Stanimir also says that he is surprised about this because he felt "something" from other place (Preslava). Like a child, he says to Ernestina to pretend that they still did not talk about it because he still doesn’t know which answer Ernestina should "brings" to Monika.

Ernestina says to Monika that he has a girlfriend outside. Monika is disappointed and doesn’t know what to do. Ernestina says that is better if Monika leaves Stanimir "in peace". Later Monika is upset also from the fact that Stanimir and Preslava are close. In the garden she says that she feels how every moment she could receive a panic attack. Ernestina comforts her and beautiful friendship between them is born.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2015, 05:23:26 AM »
The task "Complete Darkness" continues…
Deyan and Preslava receive personal task to bring 3 balls to the target, walking only on beams in the darkness. They do it with success.

The finale task for this week is called "The house of ghosts".
Luna, Kichka, Monika, Lucy and Zdravko are chosen to be in the main role. They should stay in "The house of ghosts" whole night, till the morning light, without to escape from fear. In this house they face "paranormal activity", voices, visual effects and all this in complete darkness.
Zdravko has a secret task. He should make the others to escape from "The house of ghosts". If he is manipulative enough to do this, they will have a maximum weekly budget.

To be continued next week…