Author Topic: VIP Brother 7 Bulgaria  (Read 20363 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: VIP Brother 7 Bulgaria
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2015, 12:42:17 PM »
I can’t with that! ;D

It seems that Facebook has a fan page for funny collages of the most "exotic birds" in this season – Luna and Djordjano.
"The stars in the sky are so many, Luna (Moon) is the one and only". ;D
https://www.facebook.com/djordjanoLuna/

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2015, 12:56:11 PM »
^^^
Oh, now i saw that the page will be visible for only few hours today, then all posts will be deleted because the owners of this fan page were blamed for disrespectful and offensive behaviour against Luna and Djordjano.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2015, 01:40:34 PM »
Tonight is the second eviction!
Through the years, many fortune tellers and oracles were asked about the evictions. Meet with the new (and my favorite) oracle – Raffaello! ;D :-*
His début was in the morning show "On coffee" in which the commenters talk about Big Brother.
The prognosis for the eviction tonight - according to Raffaello, Djordjano will be the second evicted housemate!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2015, 04:28:12 PM »
I'm gnna pray and vote 10 000 times so Miro stays !!!!!
Raffaello, watch out, you're going to be fired very soon  :mad :mad

kkk

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2015, 09:04:32 PM »
I'm gnna pray and vote 10 000 times so Miro stays !!!!!
Raffaello, watch out, you're going to be fired very soon  :mad :mad

kkk

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2015, 09:07:00 PM »
Kichka – first saved.
Lucy – also saved.

The second evicted housemate isDjordjano.

Djordjano wants Preslava to win, but he immunizes Stanimir for the next nominations.

Raffaello should be very proud from his super powers…
Spoiler for Hiden:

Jøsêttö

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2015, 09:16:30 PM »
50% of the interest of this season is gone. kkk.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2015, 09:50:30 PM »
50% of the interest of this season is gone. kkk.

I was sceptical in the beginning about him in the house, but he really bring some color in the house. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2015, 09:52:16 PM »
Kristina and Katrin now are housemates in the VIP House.

Katya, Kiril and Anita were evicted tonight from a council from 4 persons in the VIP House.

Details tomorrow, now I am sleepy… :zzz

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2015, 11:55:53 AM »
The bit conflicts in the house continue. In the eye of the storm are again Zdravko and Kichka. He wants to cook one thing and is angry that Kichka cooks another – bean. Later Kichka makes delicious recipe with potatoes, everyone liked it but Zdravko found another problem – he says that the food is not enough. Kichka is upset and cries secretly near the swimming pool. Lucy tries to make her feel better.

Later Jino confessed to Lucy that he just can’t watch how a woman cries and that it is something which could "smash" him. They both (Lucy and Jino) wonder what is going on between Duet "Riton" and Kichka.

Zdravko still can't stay quiet and starts to scream how everybody talk about food and that it is not right, like they are in a house for old people.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »
It’s time for the denouement with the task "Complete darkness". Five housemates are in the "House of the ghosts" – Zdravko, Kichka, Luna, Monika and Lucy. They are told that they should stay whole night in the scary room no matter what they feel, but the real task is for Zdravko – if he makes the other (at least two other people) to escape from the room with him, their task will be successful and they will have full weekly budget. The other 4 housemates don’t know about the secret task and do everything against the try of Zdravko to "fail" the task.
He did a lot of work – with talking, with persuasion, even pretended that he lose consciousness. But every time when he was close to make Luna and Monika to go with him, Kichka took the leadership in her hands and she makes them to come back.
Finally, Zdravko left the room alone.

Meanwhile, a "creature of darkness" tried to enter in the room through the wall. The housemates found in their selves unexpected powers to fight for their lives.

Kichka became hysterical. She started to cry loud asking "How long it will takes, if another creature tries to enter, we will get crazy, you’ll see".

BB revealed to the housemates in the "House of the ghosts" about the real task of Zdravko. They were surprised and sad for the fail.

Kichka was most upset. Zdravko blamed only her for it. She was crying – "I am the guilty one! Only me! But how I must suppose to know that if I break the task we will win?!"

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2015, 12:52:09 PM »
Duet "Riton" (Zdravko and Katya), Kichka and Ernestina were asked to go in DR yesterday night in the end of the live show. They were informed that NASA found water on Mars…

But not only Mars was the subject of the conversation…BB revealed that there is another house and that the doubts between the VIP housemates last weeks were correct.
Like the people with most life experience, Duet "Riton", Kichka and Ernestina have the "heavy" task to decide which housemates to continue in the VIP house. They have to choose only 2 housemates from the "village" house and those two will become full-right participant in the VIP house from tonight.

The housemates in the "old" village house were also informed for this extreme situation – that 3 of them will sleep tonight in their own homes.
BB announced the decision of the 4 VIP housemates – only Kristina and Katrin will join the VIP house.
Well, so expected decision according to me.

The housemates in the village house say goodbye to each other.

Bye, bye old house….Well, all this stuff with the two houses was complete fail if you ask me. :-X

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2015, 02:06:00 PM »
I was sad to hear that Kichka was forced to make abortion during the time of the communism in Bulgaria because she was pregnant from a man who wasn't bulgarian citizen. :-[
Also sad to hear that Lucy doesn't talk with his mother since his 18th birthday. :-[

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2015, 10:55:50 AM »
The telenovela in the house continues. Monika and Svetlana are talking about their crush in the house "secretly" and they have nicknames for a lot of people. "The rooster" – Stanimir, "The hen" – Preslava, "The tall rooster" – Deyan, "The bald rooster" – Ivo.
Monika says that "The hen" doesn’t leave "The rooster" alone and it’s not good, because if "The rooster" didn’t like "The hen" before, now he is attracted. Monika is jealous of course, because she likes Stanimir. Meanwhile, Svetlana surprised Monika and Ernestina with her confession that she is attracted from unexpected person – Ivo (The bald rooster).
The girls are surprised that the females in the house doesn’t like Deyan (The tall rooster) even if he is the most typical target for a young female models.

Ivo makes massage to Svetlana and it seems that the isolation, even from such a short time could make a miracle – she is more and more attracted to him. Her perfect massage is impaired from Ivo, who accidentally says that his wife is the best woman in the earth.

Svetlana and Monika take a look at their fluffy (according to them) ass. They notice that they become fat. They ask Luna if they look good. Luna says that they are very beautiful but they should stop to eat chocolate every morning for sure.

Later the girls start to build their bodies worried about how they look. They do exercises whole morning and the other housemates can’t sleep because of their erotically groan.

Stanimir is nervous of this and to make his revenge he locked the door to the house for Monika, Svetlana and Luna which were in the garden for a "coffee oracle" leaded by Luna.
Monika says to Svetlana that their tactic will be to not be mad to Stanimir, to be good with him and to ignore Preslava because she will get mad if she isn’t in the middle of everything in the house.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2015, 11:26:38 AM »
Zdravko and Kichka don’t stop the confrontation between them. A secret from the outside world is revealed – the reason for the conflict between duet "Riton" and Kichka is the singer Georgi Hristov. Zdravko blames Kichka for hypocrite when she talks with Georgi no matter that he said bad things about her.
Kichka talk with Jino in the bedroom and says to him that Zdravko doesn’t have a right to talk like that to her because she feels Georgi like her brother, they lived together for a while and if even he said something bad for her, the forgiveness is the most beautiful thing in the earth.

Meanwhile, Zdravko confesses to Lucy that he will never forgive the behavior of Georgi because once when Georgi was drunk he has offended also his wife Katya with dirty and violent words. "I and my wife left the garbage (bad people) behind us, but if someone says such a words to my wife, he is dead to me".

Later Kichka and Ivo argue about…a pepper. Ivo says to Kichka that he will need the peppers for his cooking and he will appreciate if Kichka doesn’t eat them. Kichka started to scream "You saw me once to eat a pepper and now you are talking about peppers. Shut up ok"!

For the birthday party of Lucy, the housemates were in disco costumes.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2015, 08:16:16 PM »
Nominations N:3

*Immune – Stanimir – because the evictee Djordjano gave him immunity
*Immune – Katrin and Kristina – because they are new in the VIP house, they also doesn’t participate in nominations
*Immune – Monika and Luna – because of a conspiracy, for which I will write later or tomorrow
*Preslava wanted categorically to walk out from the house, so she also did not nominate neither being nominated

KichkaIvo, Duet "Riton" (Zdravko)
Ivo Kichka, Deyan
Lucy Ivo, Deyan
StanimirKichka, Ivo
Duet "Riton"Jino, Svetlana
MonikaLucy, Jino
Svetlana Lucy, Kichka
LunaLucy, Ernestina
ErnestinaLucy, Kichka
DeyanJino, Lucy
JinoDeyan, Svetlana

Lucy – 5
Kichka – 4
Ivo – 3
Deyan – 3
Jino – 3
Svetlana – 2
Duet "Riton" – 1
Ernestina – 1

Nominated this week are: Kichka, Lucy, Ivo, Jino and Deyan

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2015, 08:24:40 PM »
Preslava walked from the house tonight!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2015, 09:28:02 PM »
Deyan, Preslava and Svetlana were caught in conspiracy from BB while before the nominations.
Everything started with the question of Preslava to Deyan - "So, now I guess that Katrin and Kristina will be immune this week. And who to nominate then, I just don’t know!"
Svetlana hears this and says "I have the two people already, and I have the reasons".
Deyan says to Preslava – "Luna is 100 % nominated. Next is Monika. What she is searching here? It’s not her place".

BB announced to the housemates that he hears everything and this conspiracy wouldn’t remain unpunished. BB will take 20 % of the next budget, no matter how big or small it would be (depended from a success or not in the next weekly task). BB also immunizes Monika and Luna from the following nominations.

Preslava says to Monika, Svetlana and Katya in the bedroom, that she is already afraid to talk with the people in the house, that there are always conflicts and that she also doesn’t know who to nominate because she doesn’t keep bad feeling to anyone. She thinks that her place is not Big Brother house, that she is not a "good player" in this game. So, she finally decides to walk from the house.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2015, 11:58:01 AM »
I am tired already from those bit conflicts. It's boring already.
Ivo and Lucy argue about the spaghetti, who wants to eat, and how they are not enough for everybody.
At least duet "Riton" give up from their special privileges written in their contract, to have always food no matter of the budget.
Stop with the conflicts about food! :zzz

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2015, 12:08:47 PM »
This is gold! ;D
Lucy! :-* :-* :-*

Lucy: "I nominate Deyan because he always demonstrates his good body condition. Some people just can't watch this!"
BB: "Lucy, would you feel more thin if Deyan is not in the house?"
Lucy: "No...but it wouldn't be so hauntingly."

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2015, 12:34:50 PM »
Highlights from the previous episode.

Stanimir tries to make fun and he becomes the clown of the house. And everything because he felt "blessed" to be wanted from the "top" girls in the house.

Jino and Kichka spend more and more time together, they talk about their lives, about memories, family and etc. It seems that they are the newest friends couple in the house.

When Kichka wants from Ivo to make for her a special bread, he refuses because he doesn’t like her. Then Jino goes to him and tries to beg from Ivo the wanted bread for Kichka. Ivo refuses again with the words "I wouldn’t make it. There is another bread already if she wants to eat it. If not, she has to make by herself. And you are acting stupid in this moment".

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2015, 12:41:07 PM »
Battle from the war for food N: Who knows ::) :zzz
Theme of the battle "The chocolate of discord"

The housemates take food from the storage. Svetlana takes a chocolate only for herself and gives a small part to the others. Jino doesn’t suspect that the chocolate is divided already and takes from the table a little piece of it.

He is stopped immediately from Svetlana and others. Like a gentleman who doesn’t take personally the caprices of a woman he apologizes to Svetlana with the words "No problem. I didn’t know that this is yours. I just wanted to try, I am 30 + years old, so I am not "dying" for chocolate".
And then the fire between Zdravko and Kichka has burned again. Zdravko doesn’t want to argue about food again. He screams. Kichka wants to protect her new best friend in the house, Jino. She says "Shame on you. This boy is like a slave to everyone here, he helps and clean the dishes from morning to evening. Now he just wanted little chocolate, shame on you". Zdravko says to Kichka offensive words. Kichka throws a chocolate on him. ;D

Katya tries to stop her husband; she is upset that he talks offensive. Later she tries to apologize to Kichka. Katya doesn’t want conflicts between them. They both cry.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2015, 12:52:19 PM »
The new weekly task is about who will "own" the different areas in the house. The housemates are divided in red and blue team.
The first battle is about the kitchen. The housemate who brings more food in his bag is the winner. The blue team won.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2015, 12:55:10 PM »
And i am still in shock that Luna suddenly become invisible in the house, since she was "socialized" by the others... :o

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2015, 12:08:59 PM »
Stanimir is angry that the "models" in the house are stupid, because they always talk for material things, for stupid movies and never for a book for example. Ernestina supports him (little hypocritical if you ask me because she talks non stop with the same girls.)
Later the men in the house wonder what exactly the occupation of Katrin is. Stanimir says just "And what is the occupation of James Bond? He works something but no one knows what…right?".

Ernestina, Svetlana and Monika talk about the plastic surgeries which they did. Ernestina doesn’t have corrections on her body and is surprised that the young models have silicone implants on their lips and breast from 17 years old. She wonders what made the girls to do so. Monika confesses that she has silicone which she couldn’t remove to the rest of her life – in lips and breast. Svetlana has only in the lips which also couldn’t remove to the rest of her life, also she has 2 corrections on her nose, and now she is planning third, because she doesn’t like her nose when she smiles. Also Svetlana wants some Botulinum toxin injected in her face because she sees it in the mirror her face and it seems "hanging". Ernestina says "You both are not ok"!