Author Topic: Big Brother All Stars 4 Bulgaria  (Read 5752 times)

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
Big Brother All Stars 4 Bulgaria
« on: October 19, 2015, 02:01:17 PM »
BB All Stars 4 Bulgaria will begin on November 16. This is the third BB season in Bulgaria in a row this fall , it's a real marathon

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother All Stars 4 Bulgaria
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 05:34:50 AM »
I hope they know what they do.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 12:09:07 PM »
Starts Monday and promise surprises... :??

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 12:39:10 PM »
The show started almost hour ago.

Housemate N:1
Desi Slava (Desislava,Dess)
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Known from: VIP Brother 2 Bulgaria

Housemate N:2
Kutsi Vaptsarov
Zodiac sign: Leo
Known from: VIP Brother 4 Bulgaria

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 02:00:35 PM »
Housemate N:3
Evgeny Minchev
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Known from: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria

Housemate N:4
Vanya Chervenkova
Zodiac sign: Aries
Known from: VIP Brother 5 Bulgaria

Housemate N:5
I can't with this complicated person!!! ;D
Borislav Atanasov
Zodiac sign: Aries
Known from: The Mole 2 Bulgaria

Housemate N:6
Yoanna Zaharieva
Zodiac sign: Piesces
Known from: VIP Brother 5 Bulgaria

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 03:04:56 PM »
Housemate N:7
Sonya Koltuklieva
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Known from: VIP Brother 4 Bulgaria

Housemate N:8
This dirty little croatian strategic devil!!! ;D
Vanya Dzeferovich
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Known from: Winner of Survivor 5 Bulgaria (filming in Cambodia)

That's all!
I will write more details from the opening show tomorrow!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 05:45:19 AM »
As the first housemate Desi Slava received secret task. Task well known from other season of BB Bulgaria and I guess in the world – she received earphone and she had to do everything which BB says to her, like to ask questions to the other housemates. A poll was open in the official page of the show in which the viewers vote if Desi is good as actress or not. In the end of the show, the result was 83 % positive vote; it means "yes, Desi was good in the task". So, her task was successful, even if she lost the earphone, and after finding it she heard only strong noise. Her successful task will give her some privilege, but after today’s episode we’ll know more.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 05:52:25 AM »
The other twist of BB last night was called "The spheres of fortune". Every housemate chooses sphere and get his "luck". 4 bad spheres and 4 good spheres. Here is the luck of every housemate:
Desi Slava – "without baggage". It means that she stays with the clothes on her back to the rest of the show, even without other underwear or cosmetics.

Kutsi – "face to face". It means that he will be the only housemate who will nominate face to face to the rest of the show.
Evgeny – "VIP". The symbol of his luck is a bib. He will be the only one who will be able to order food or to eat delicatessen.
Vanya Chervenkova – "insider". She receives mantle with secret power, we still don’t know what exactly.
Borislav – "immunity". He receives immunity from nominations not only this week but also the next. He gets immunity hat.
Yoanna – "nominated". She is nominated not only this week but also the next, if she survives.
Sonya – "hattrick". She receives "super underwear" and she is the only one able to nominate with 3 points (I guess they mean 3 housemates).
Vanya Dzeferovich – "commissionaire". He receives staff uniform, he will clean and cook to the rest of the month. He will sleep in a separate room.

So, after "The spheres of fortune" we already have the fist immune and the first nominated:

Borislav – immune for two weeks (this week and the next)
Yoanna – nominated for two weeks (this week and, if she survives, she is nominated also the next week)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 09:29:08 AM »
Now I realize that probably my last ranking was a year ago so it’s time for this.
This season seems to be with people which I like or they are borderliners (between "like" border and "don’t like" border). There are not people who I don’t like categorically so this ranking will be without the red color. But still 1st is who I like most, last is who I like less than the previous.

My ranking!
I like:

1. Desi – my weakness in this season, very sweet, very naive, such a pure soul and good person!

2. Yoanna a.k.a Yoko – deep bizarre personality, I LOVE THIS!

3. Kutsi – good person and I think that he doesn’t deserves all the bad words about him by haters in the previous season in which he participated and from the viewers.
And the borderliners…..

4. Vanya – he was a dirty player in "Survivor" I wasn’t from his team then. But his Croatian accent when he speaks Bulgarian…I can’t resist on this.  :Ang And there is something in his smile and eyes… so perverse…I LIKE IT!  :-X

5. Evgeny – he is very funny, and smart and very sensitive, but something in him is too much sometimes.

6. Borislav – he was one of my top favorite players in the battle games from "The mole". So if I had an army I would want him as my soldier…but I still can’t forget how he broke the heart of the poor Indira by using her only for sex in the house of "The mole".

7. Vanya – some bad vibes by her. A lot of times I like her, but also a lot of times not like her.

8. Sonya – something false I feel from her.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 05:36:45 AM »
Note: As there are two housemates in the house with the name Vanya, I will write just Vanya girl and Vanya boy, just it’s easy for me. Of course I could write their names with "one letter difference" like Vanya (girl) and Vanja (boy) but I prefer my own way.

Now is clear what is the prize for Desi after she won her personal task. She now has the power to "free" 2 housemates from their bad luck chosen from "The spheres of fortune". She chooses to free Vanya boy, from his "fortune" to clean and cook all the time, and of course, she also saved herself from the bad luck to be without any baggage in the house. But of course, everything has a prize – for receiving her baggage back, she should take also the task of Vanya boy, she should cook and clean in the house.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 05:41:01 AM »
Meanwhile, Sonya thrusts her "cougar’s" claws in the flesh of Borislav. It seems that she really likes him and enjoy his company. Borislav also doesn’t mind her attention – don’t forget that he "stalks" everything which moves. Ask the participants from "The Mole"…. ::)

Also seems that Sonya came in the house with 1100865 suitcases….She is glad to show to her housemates that she brings in the house her own cutlery – golden spoons and silver forks.

The karma has it’s own ways…As Desi saved herself and Vanya boy from their fortune in the house from "The spheres of fortune" and was badly surprised that she should take the heavy task of Vanya boy, now she is informed from BB that she needs a partner in her task…Vanya boy offers his help (probably he felt some kind of guilt) and now the fortune returns to him as he will do the same things from which he was saved… ::)
They will sleep in a separate staff room, and they will work hard…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 05:47:45 AM »
Evgeny made a judgment of the new housemates and decided that Vanya boy is the most elegant housemate. His first "golden words" in this season were spoken – "We, the beauties, should support each other! What you would say about Croatian - Bulgarian coalition?" ;D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 04:37:08 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Note: As there are two housemates in the house with the name Vanya, I will write just Vanya girl and Vanya boy, just it’s easy for me. Of course I could write their names with "one letter difference" like Vanya (girl) and Vanja (boy) but I prefer my own way.
Yeah I also think this is much cooler ;)
thank you again for all your recaps. Its appreciated that you make shows from two yet so different countries visible for us.
may I ask how come that you know both bulgarian and hebrew btw? are you mixed, is your heritage from one country but you live in the other?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 06:53:12 AM »
Yeah I also think this is much cooler ;)
thank you again for all your recaps. Its appreciated that you make shows from two yet so different countries visible for us.
may I ask how come that you know both bulgarian and hebrew btw? are you mixed, is your heritage from one country but you live in the other?
Thanks!!! :)
I am Bulgarian, (with some Greek streak in my blood from grandparent from Crete), I don’t have nothing Jewish in my heritage. I started to learn Hebrew years ago because I felt "gravitation" from this language, just a feeling. Probably I was Jewish in my previous life… ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 06:56:45 AM »
Vanya boy and Desi start the day with their obligations as "equipage" in the house. Vanya boy started earlier, while Desi stole an hour from the morning in a beauty treatment.

At lunch, Evgeny argued with Sonya about the Bulgarian people in London. According to Evgeny, the Bulgarians are lazy and they want to do little work for much money. Sonya says that the Bulgarian people love to work but they just don’t have this opportunity in Bulgaria because the crisis in East Europe is visible to everyone.

BB gave a game to the housemates to check who has the biggest mouth in the house. Every housemate should put in his mouth as much as possible marshmallow candies.

Borislav won in this game by putting 28 candies. And he received prize….a jar with marshmallow candies.  ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 07:05:05 AM »
Vanya girl received her first task as an "insider". She first should think about alibi for staying so long in the DR. She decides to say to the housemates that one of her dogs is very ill and she is wondering if she should stay in the house. The others believe her and no one asks later why she is so long in the DR.

In DR, she has the privilege to write questions for 3 of her housemates, BB to ask this questions to those housemates when they come in DR and later to play on a screen to Vanya girl their answers. Vanya girl decides to make cross-examination to Borislav, Desi and Evgeny. The deepest question was to Desi who was asked if she was molested by her ex husband. She said that it is true but she tries to forget it and also that now she is friend with this person.

Vanya girl was informed that as "insider" she is allowed to watch all nominations in DR and also to be informed by BB about the coalitions in the house and everything about the game. Vanya girl says that she will watch the nominations but it’s not fair to know other things inside the game as it would give not equal start to everyone.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 07:12:19 AM »
At the end of the last night’s live show, BB says to the housemates that tonight they will participate in a twist. During the twist, they are all in danger from evictions and during the twist, their fortunes chosen by "The spheres of fortune" are temporarily "not valid".
BB asked the housemates everyone to choose one of the metallic sticks in the center of the living room. 7 sticks are one and the same, just one is longer than the others. Kutsi chooses the longest stick and he was saved.

Then he was faced to a board with the pictures of the others and he had to choose who is the next saved. And the next saved do the same.
Kutsi saved Evgeny.
Evgeny saved Desi
Desi saved Vanya boy
Vanya boy saved Vanya girl
Vanya girl saved Yoanna
Yoanna saved Borislav
And…Sonya was "evicted"…Of course it was false eviction. As I remember from BB VIP 2 Israel when Niro was "evicted" after the same game, he become a King and in the house started "Game of thrones". Here Sonya did not become a Queen but she also received surprise. After the twist, the fortunes chosen from the spheres of every housemate is still valid and Sonya is still able to nominate 3 people, but now when she is back in the game as most "disliked" person she have the chance to steal one of the good privileges from the others. And she chooses to steal the immunity from Borislav.
Now Borislav is without immunity anymore, now Sonya is immunized for two weeks and also she keeps her privilege to nominate 3 people.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2015, 07:15:47 AM »
Oh, no, Yoanna a.k.a Yoko…It seems that she falls in the trap of Borislav. He always search the "sensitive point" of some woman’s heart and use her feeling to continue further in the game….Oh, Yoko…First Plamen did it to you in VIP Brother 2013, now Borislav… :-X

I forgot to put the links for this season.
allstars.novatv.bg
http://play.novatv.bg/programi/big-bradur-all-stars/676231
http://vbox7.com/user:bigbrotherallstars

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 02:58:54 AM »
Desi and Vanya boy continue to work hard. They receive pain in the back from the whole day cleaning and cooking. Desi tries to relax for a while but she is warned from BB that she doesn’t have right to do it. Vanya boy is also very nervous already. He is very close to fail the task but Kutsi tells him to think about his wife and how proud she would be to see his success.

Yoana and Evgeny have a short talk for the good looking boys in the house. Evgeny says that he likes a lot Vanya boy, that he is very beautiful. Yoana  prefers Borislav, Evgeny doesn’t like Borislav so much as Vanya boy, so he says to Yoanna that "she is free to take him".

Later, Evgeny and Desi make a show for fun in the living room by singing Russian song.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 03:03:43 AM »
Borislav the seducer (how predictable)

Borislav actuated his charisma again. First he starts exercises with Sonya. Well, here is hard to say who seduce who, because the "cougar" Sonya enjoys his attention. ;)

Later Borislav "strategically" relax in the jacuzzi in the center of the house, just to be visible from everywhere that he is a modern Apollo.

This gives it’s results and soon the eyes of the women in the house are attracted exactly there. I can’t with Vanya girl on that pic. ;D

Listen to the advice of Vanya girl, Yoanna tells to the "slave" in the house Desi to gives strawberries to Borislav as a gift. The message is sent and received - "From Yoanna with much love".

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 03:08:51 AM »
The housemates receive another weekly task. They are separated in two teams:
Red team: Kutsi, Vanya boy, Sonya and Vanya girl

Blue team: Evgeny, Desi, Borislav and Yoanna

BB has a secret surprise for the blue team. He tells them that the first 3 games of the task will be "ready" for them and they will win. The idea is to "smash the psychics" of the red team. The last, 4th game will be fair and the success of the task depends of the blue team, they should win it FAIR.

The first game is for plumbers.

After her false eviction, Sonya is back in the house and mad to everyone for not saving her. She blames Kutsi most because she feels betrayed by him. They were in one previous season and she was his friend, but he decided to save Evgeny strategically.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2015, 06:14:12 AM »
Sonya and Evgeny don’t like each other. They started from the morning to talk behind each other’s back.

The second game from the task is called "The secret of the pharaohs". They have to reveal the secret behind word, number, animal and the color of their clothes. Of course there is no such a secret, it was created again for the blue team and they to win.

After the game, the confused red team asked the blue team about the logic in this game and they almost revealed that there is something wrong in this game because the blue team didn’t know what to answer them.
Vanya girl even started to cry that she is stupid and she doesn’t know how to reveal secret which according to the words of Evgeny is "for children in first grade".

The third game was called "See who speaks" and Vanya boy and Desi should guess who from their housemates say those words. Desi won as she represented the blue team.

After the game, when housemates heard bad words about them said behind the back there was confrontation. The main conflict was between Evgeny, Sonya and Yoana.

Borislav and Vanya boy also had a conflict, Vanya boy called Borislav stupid and false.
The last game, which should be fair, was about physical strength, like who will let the paint above his head to fall. This time the red team won because Sonya was last survival. But the real task was the blue team to win FAIR, as it did not happen (they didn’t win at all) their task is a fail and they have minimum weekly budget.
Desi almost won.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2015, 05:48:02 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on November 18, 2015, 04:37:08 PMQuote from: DanielANote: As there are two housemates in the house with the name Vanya, I will write just Vanya girl and Vanya boy, just it’s easy for me. Of course I could write their names with "one letter difference" like Vanya (girl) and Vanja (boy) but I prefer my own way.Yeah I also think this is much cooler
may I ask how come that you know both bulgarian and hebrew btw? are you mixed, is your heritage from one country but you live in the other?Thanks!!!
I am Bulgarian, (with some Greek streak in my blood from grandparent from Crete), I don’t have nothing Jewish in my heritage. I started to learn Hebrew years ago because I felt "gravitation" from this language, just a feeling. Probably I was Jewish in my previous life…
cool. :) maybe you will fall in love with a person who speaks hebrew one day and then you will see that it all made sense. ;)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 06:39:20 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on November 18, 2015, 04:37:08 PMQuote from: DanielANote: As there are two housemates in the house with the name Vanya, I will write just Vanya girl and Vanya boy, just it’s easy for me. Of course I could write their names with "one letter difference" like Vanya (girl) and Vanja (boy) but I prefer my own way.Yeah I also think this is much cooler
may I ask how come that you know both bulgarian and hebrew btw? are you mixed, is your heritage from one country but you live in the other?Thanks!!!
I am Bulgarian, (with some Greek streak in my blood from grandparent from Crete), I don’t have nothing Jewish in my heritage. I started to learn Hebrew years ago because I felt "gravitation" from this language, just a feeling. Probably I was Jewish in my previous life…
cool. :) maybe you will fall in love with a person who speaks hebrew one day and then you will see that it all made sense. ;)

It did happen actually once, 3 years ago...And i still have some feelings, so you are completely right. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 06:41:53 AM »
Today we'll see the first nominations AND eviction.
I don't get why Sonya is imunne for the first 2 weeks when the first week did not have eviction. ???