Author Topic: Big Brother All Stars 4 Bulgaria  (Read 5111 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother All Stars 4 Bulgaria
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 08:39:16 AM »
Today we'll see the first nominations AND eviction.
I don't get why Sonya is imunne for the first 2 weeks when the first week did not have eviction. ???
If today is nominations and eviction then it's the nominations from Week 1 lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 01:34:28 PM »
Today we'll see the first nominations AND eviction.
I don't get why Sonya is imunne for the first 2 weeks when the first week did not have eviction. ???
If today is nominations and eviction then it's the nominations from Week 1 lol
I am a bit slow sometimes! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2015, 01:41:28 PM »
Nominations N:1

Because the twist "The spheres of fortune":
*Sonya is immune for the first 2 weeks in which there are nominations after she stole the immunity of Borislav . She also has the possibility to nominate 3 people. She is the only housemate who could give points between the nominations. She could give 2 points to someone and 1 to another, to nominate 3 people with 1 point, or to nominate one person with 3 points.
*Kutsi nominates face to face.
*Yoana is already nominated.

KutsiBorislav, Vanya Dzeferovich
Vanya Chervenkova (girl)Borislav, Kutsi
Vanya Dzeferovich (boy) Kutsi, Evgeny
Desislava - Kutsi, Evgeny
EvgenyBorislav, Desislava
BorislavKutsi, Evgeny
Yoana Evgeny, Kutsi
Sonya Kutsi (2 points), Evgeny (1 point)

Kutsi – 7
Evgeny – 5
Borislav – 3
Desislava – 1
Vanya boy - 1

Nominated: Yoana, Evgeny, Kutsi

I guess that Yoana leaves tonight! :-\

Most interesting nominations:
Vanya girl nominated Borislav because he uses his body as a weapon to women!
Vanya boy nominates Evgeny because he feels sexually harassed by him!
Evgeny nominates Borislav because his haircut is like the hairdresser forgot to finish!!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2015, 03:15:07 PM »
Evgeny has most votes to save, Kutsi follows.
Yoana was evicted tonight!

As in the VIP season, every evicted housemate gives immunity to someone. Yoana gives immunity to Vanya girl.

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2015, 08:33:26 PM »
Vanya girl is my fav

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 05:45:22 AM »
Vanya girl is my fav
The iron lady! ;)
Last night’s episode doesn’t need recap because it was only comments who should stay in the house, we saw scenes known from before, and the other housemates asked the regular questions to every nominated housemate.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 04:56:08 AM »
Last episode was dedicated completely to Evgeny and his behavior in the house.
First the housemates play football with cabbage for fun. :)

Evgeny gets drunk. He starts to offend all other housemates and argue with Borislav who claims that Evgeny is not successful person at all.

Later in the time when Yoana is still in the house, she says to Vanya boy that it is time to say "stop" to Evgeny’s sexual provocations to him. Yoana explains to him that this is not good to watch. Vanya boy agrees. Yoana tells to others that they will support Vanya boy if he starts a riot against Evgeny. Desi says that she will support him only if she feels that it is the right decision.

After his drunk night, and after he has offended all housemates, Evgeny feels guilty and starts to help in the kitchen on the morning. The others comment this and they realize that he feels guilty.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 05:08:44 AM »
Vanya boy feels that the moment to say everything he wants to say to Evgeny has come. He tells him that he doesn’t feels good when Evgeny touches him, lick his neck or say something with sexual character when Vanya boy bend forward. Vanya boy says that he doesn’t have anything against gay people but he doesn’t feel good to be "a sexual victim". Evgeny is not glad that Vanya boy turns against him and his attention; it seems that he is offended and says to Vanya boy that "boys like him are available for 50 leva (25 euros)." I want to say that in the episodes the viewers saw only verbal sexual aggression from Evgeny but it seems that there was also physical contact as the other housemates say.

The confrontation continues and Vanya boy is supported only from Yoana and Borislav. The others preferred to not take a side in this conflict.

After the confrontation Evgeny isolates himself in his room (He is the only one with separate luxury room). Only Vanya girl is sorry for him and brings him coffee. He pours the coffee in the toilet. He decides to make peace with the others only when he wants.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2015, 05:25:34 AM »
Evgeny orders food with their low budget. It leads to hilarious situation. Kutsi gives him a sheet paper with needed foods, the problem is that he writes only numbers next to the products. And then instead 5 kilos potatoes Evgeny orders….5 potatoes. 3 carrots, 8 bananas…And it seems that the hunger in the house will be even worst this week… ;D ;D ;D

Evgeny tells private things from his personal life to the housemates in the living room. He is adopted. His "second mother" cannot accept that he is homosexual. She said to him once that she "cannot rise a faggot". :-\ In the time of communism (1982 when the homosexuals are persecuted) she even says to the police that he is living with a man. Because of this he goes to military school. Vanya girl is upset from his mother’s behavior. Evgeny also confesses that he always wanted to have a child, son. And he says that he is sure that someday he will make a family with a woman. And he finishes his confession in a very typical way for him by saying "even if this woman is called Brad Pitt". :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 02:17:55 PM »
As both Sonya and Vanya girl are immune for the next nominations (Sonya because she stole the immunity of Borislav, Vanya girl was immunized from the evicted housemate Yoana), BB decides to make a game for immunity and only one to be immunized. Sonya and Vanya girl are captains of blue and red team and they answer to questions. As the blue team was the winner in this game, Sonya remains immune and Vanya girl looses her immunity given by Yoana. This is the second stolen immunity of Sonya.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 02:23:04 PM »
Nominations N:2

The housemates watched those nominations on TV as the viewers
*Sonya is immune. She also nominates with 3 points
*Kutsi nominates face to face

KutsiBorislav, Vanya Dzeferovich
DesislavaKutsi, Borislav
Vanya Chervenkova (girl) Borislav, Kutsi
Vanya Dzeferovich (boy) Evgeny, Kutsi
SonyaKutsi (1 point), Vanya Chervenkova (2 points)
EvgenyKutsi, Borislav
Borislav Kutsi, Evgeny

Kutsi – 6
Borislav – 4
Evgeny – 2
Vanya Chervenkova – 2
Vanya Dzeferovich – 1

Nominated for eviction: Kutsi, Borislav, Evgeny and Vanya Chervenkova

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 05:30:52 PM »
was it ever clarified why Vanja boy feels herrased by Evgeniy? is there a legit reason for it or cannot he accept that he's living with a homosexual and feels paranoid?
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on November 22, 2015, 05:48:02 AMQuote from: DanielAQuote from: GrahamUKFan on November 18, 2015, 04:37:08 PMQuote from: DanielANote: As there are two housemates in the house with the name Vanya, I will write just Vanya girl and Vanya boy, just it’s easy for me. Of course I could write their names with "one letter difference" like Vanya (girl) and Vanja (boy) but I prefer my own way.Yeah I also think this is much cooler
thank you again for all your recaps. Its appreciated that you make shows from two yet so different countries visible for us.
may I ask how come that you know both bulgarian and hebrew btw? are you mixed, is your heritage from one country but you live in the other?Thanks!!!
I am Bulgarian, (with some Greek streak in my blood from grandparent from Crete), I don’t have nothing Jewish in my heritage. I started to learn Hebrew years ago because I felt "gravitation" from this language, just a feeling. Probably I was Jewish in my previous life… cool. maybe you will fall in love with a person who speaks hebrew one day and then you will see that it all made sense.
It did happen actually once, 3 years ago...And i still have some feelings, so you are completely right.
Hehe trust me, I totally see where you're coming from. it opened some entire new world for me (language, culture etc.) one person can be that key for it, but when its open it doesn't need to stay with that only :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2015, 06:23:34 AM »
was it ever clarified why Vanja boy feels herrased by Evgeniy? is there a legit reason for it or cannot he accept that he's living with a homosexual and feels paranoid?
No, he is no paranoid for this. Evgeny said that he likes him from the beginning. He always says something with sexual character when he is close to Vanya boy. For example when Vanya boy was "slave" in the house for the first week, Evgeny wanted from him "massage", he wanted "something to drink and then you in my bed". In the episodes is shown only verbal "sexual aggression" but Vanya boy says that Evgeny also touches him, licks his neck and etc. The other housemates say that they saw it. So probably he really has a problem with it. But he said a lot of times that he doesn't have anything against homosexuals.

Hehe trust me, I totally see where you're coming from. it opened some entire new world for me (language, culture etc.) one person can be that key for it, but when its open it doesn't need to stay with that only :)
I understand what you mean. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2015, 06:26:21 AM »
Kutsi acts like an advocate of Evgeny. He protects him from the others. He had argued with Sonya about Evgeny’s behavior. Kutsi believes that Evgeny only jokes with the people, that he is smart but not evil man as the others think.
Personally I am very curious to see Kutsi and Evgeny after the last nominations when Evgeny nominated Kutsi with the argument that he is cowardly. ::)

Vanya girl also argue with Evgeny about the offensive words which he says for Yoana and Sonya, that Yoana was unsuccessful singer, and Sonya is a bad journalist. Vanya girl says to him that it is not good for him to talk like that.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2015, 06:33:57 AM »
Last night’s nominations has interesting accent.

First, 40 % from the next weekly budget was taken from BB because he decided that Kutsi cannot give good arguments for his nominations. And also because Kutsi tried to "lie" in the quiz game for immunity played between the teams of Sonya and Vanya girl.

Desi nominated for eviction Borislav because she feels sexual harassment from him! It seems that this is the season of the "sexual predators". Vanya girl nominated Borislav because his behavior is like behavior of a gigolo. :-X

Evgeny nominated Borislav because he "acts too much like a womanizer, but he is not what it seems". Evgeny also claims that his connection with Borislav is more complicated. He throws bomb when he confesses that he was his lover. When BB asked what Evgeny means, he answered exactly with those words "My relationship with Borislav was what you could imagine".

Meanwhile, Borislav first confessed before Vanya boy that he knows Evgeny before Big Brother All Stars. He reveals intimate details from their "relationship". Borislav admits that he sent naked pictures to Evgeny’s Facebook, pictures of his "men’s pride". Also says bizarre things like how Evgeny wanted from him to wear one pair of socks 4 days because he wants to smell his legs…..
But Borislav is categorical that he never ever had sex with Evgeny.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2015, 06:11:14 AM »
Everyone is in the pool.

Borislav flirts with Desi and talk with her about the love relationships. Desi is single now after complicated relationship and Borislav gives her an advice that only next relationship could heal the wounds from the previous one. Desi says that she is not ready for it.

BB gives a task to the housemates called "Anthill". They are all ants. The queen mother is Evgeny. His faithful soldiers are Vanya boy and Borislav. The ants should do everything for their Queen Mother and everything for the weal of their colony.

Kutsi is an ant who is occurred "from tourist". He should heal with some healthy procedures as eating things which Kutsi doesn’t eat like meat, or to drink something which Kutsi doesn’t drink in his life.

Vanya boy and Borislav had a task to protect "queen mother’s eggs". They should stay above the eggs without to break them. The stronger will be free from the obligation to be personal soldier of Queen Mother. Vanya boy won as Borislav broke some eggs. Queen Mother chose another soldier – Kutsi.

After the nominations which the housemates also watched on TV, the air in the house is hot. Vanya girl tells to Sonya that she doesn’t want to talk with her anymore, not in the house and not outside, because she nominated Vanya girl and not Evgeny who offended her.
When Evgeny saw that Borislav talked with Vanya boy for their "intimate past" he was also offended. Vanya boy tried to apologize to Evgeny that he was involved in a talk behind his back but Evgeny is categorical that he doesn’t want to listen.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2015, 07:19:13 AM »
Reactions after the nominations Part 2
Vanya girl blames Borislav that he uses dirty methods to go to finale.
Vanya girl also confronts with Evgeny out of the blue.
Vanya boy doesn’t like Sonya, he thinks that she is manipulative.
Sonya tries to explain her nomination of Vanya girl. She says that her goal was to show bad sides from the character of Vanya girl. Vanya girl says to her that it is pathetic. And it seems that everyone is against Sonya.

Vanya girl and Evgeny surprisingly get close to each other. Surprisingly because in the outside world they meet only in court because Evgeny offended Vanya girl.

Evgeny doesn’t have will to finish the task with ants and he was close to fail the task.
The ants sort garbage. Their task is successful.

Evgeny want from Borislav apology for all his words behind his back. He doesn’t get this apology. Sonya also tries to make Borislav to apology to Evgeny.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 03:34:41 PM »
Evgeny and Vanya girl recieved most votes to save.
Between Borislav and Kutsi...
Kutsi was evicted tonight!

He gives immunity to Evgeny.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2015, 06:29:51 AM »
Vanya girl and Evgeny have a talk about the behavior of some housemates. They don’t like Sonya at all. Vanya girl calls Sonya "slug". She is also disgusted from Borislav. Vanya girl also finds strange that Vanya boy allowed Evgeny to touch him 3 days and later pretend that he doesn’t like it, Vanya girl thinks that is is some kind strategy.

Evgeny blames Vanya boy because he talks with Sonya. Later Evgeny blames also Desi for talking with Sonya. He wants everyone to hate those people which he hates.

Sonya makes try to warm her relation with Vanya girl. It fails.
It seems that no one from the housemates wants to talk with other people and the dinner together seems impossible.

Vanya boy and Borislav talk about Kutsi and Vanya boy thinks that he is "the smartest fox here".

Evgeny always has to say something… ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2015, 06:33:03 AM »
Svetlozar (Zarko) Savov, the mythological ex boyfriend of Desi entered in the house. The host announced him as the "new housemate" but still there is no confirmation from the official site that he is a housemate. Probably he is a guest star.

Desi and Zarko in the past.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2015, 04:38:12 AM »
Regulary, Evgeny is in the "eye of the storm". He confronts with Desi. He says that he doesn’t like her cooking. She goes to cry in her bed. Vanya girl comforts her.
Later Evgeny says that Borislav and Vanya boy are not men.
After Sonya tried to warm her relation with Vanya girl but failed, she tries the same with Evgeny. She goes to his private room and they start talk about the other housemates. First it seems that she and Evgeny are already in good relation, but it wasn’t that for real.

There is a party in the house and Sonya shows that she cannot stop dancing.

Later, the confrontation is again between Sonya, Vanya girl and Evgeny. Evgeny says to Sonya that if she doesn’t stop with her "bullshit", he will say "everything which he knows about her family".

After the eviction of Kutsi, Borislav is in euphoria. He cannot believe that he is staying.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2015, 04:44:56 AM »
Zarko is in the house. Desi is very emotional and excited. The other housemates start to ask Zarko questions about him and to know him well. Desi starts to cry and ask Zarko in front of the others “Why you left me? Tell them why you left me! Tell them that there was no other woman, because no one trust me!”. Zarko says that she knows well why he left her, it’s because she prefers her career more than she prefers him.

Desi still don’t believe that Zarko is in the house. She continues to cry and Vanya girl gives her advice that Desi should go to Zarko and to hug him. Later Desi is invited to "cry at dark" in the private room of Evgeny. She confesses to him everything – that she still loves Zarko but he is heavy character and she doesn’t know what to do.

While Desi is with Evgeny, Borislav gives advice to Zarko that he should make compromises if he wants Desi back.

For what I saw from Zarko it seems that he is sensitive like…gas chamber! ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2015, 02:19:10 PM »
Nominations N:3

*The nominations are face to face
*Evgeny is immune from nomination for eviction
*Every housemate gives name for winning (green) and name for eviction (red)

Sonya Borislav, Vanya Chervenkova
Vanya Chervenkova (girl)Evgeny, Sonya
Vanya Dzeferovich (boy)Desislava, Sonya
Desislava - Vanya Dzeferovich, Sonya
EvgenyEvgeny, Borislav
Borislav - Vanya Dzeferovich, Vanya Chervenkova

Positive vote
Evgeny – 2
Vanya Dzeferovich – 2
Desislava – 1
Borislav – 1

Negative vote
Sonya - 3
Vanya Chervenkova – 2
Borislav – 1

Finalists so far: Evgeny, Vanya Dzeferovich, Desislava

Nominated for eviction: Sonya, Vanya Chervenkova, Borislav

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2015, 07:08:58 AM »
Vanya girl and Evgeny talk rumors for the other housemates in the garden. Also they suggest the strategies of the others.

Evgeny is mad to Borislav and Vanya boy for not cleaning the water around the pool when they use it. Vanya boy says that if he doesn’t want to do something no one could make him to do it. Evgeny slams the door of his room with the words "Ok, your hair is more important for you".

Sonya and Borislav smell the finale and begin to wonder who has a chance for winning. According to Borislav, Evgeny, Vanya girl and Desi doesn’t have chance. So Sonya and he are acceptable. According to Borislav, Vanya boy never will win in a Bulgarian show as he is Croatian.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2015, 07:13:56 AM »
Zarko/Desi Part 2

Evgeny invites Zarko in his private room where Desi is crying and comforted by Vanya girl. Desi wants to know what will happen with them immediately, Zarko says that the time will show. Desi seems drunk and Zarko tries to stop her to drink. Then Desi says to his ears "This is who I am. You should love me even drunken, no matter what I am". Then Zarko says that it is not her and Desi answers "It’s me. It’s always me, you should love me also this way, anyway".

After it Desi goes to Zarko in the bathroom with the words "There are no cameras here"…But he seems that wants to escape like from the fire-breathing dragon…. ::)

Later Desi continues to cry on his shoulder how she cannot forget him. How she wants to forget him that she wants them both to be happy even separated. She wishes from him to not give her ultimatums like to stop drink, to stop smoke or to jealous when she talks with other man. She says to him that she is weak. But Zarko says "No, you are strong. Be strong". And it seems that he wants from her to forget him…And what he does in the house after all then? ???