Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 11277 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Secret Story 10 France
« on: November 03, 2015, 12:56:25 PM »
Applications are already opened for season 10 of Secret Story France <3

Update : the contestants of SS10
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:50:16 AM by Glass »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 12:57:21 PM »
Kkkkkkkkkkk Gabby in every SS topic since season 6 posting a little "it's the last season ever  :'( "

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 09:32:19 AM »
Actually, Endemol launched the castings for the season ten but TF1/NT1 still didn't renew it. Only Endemol prefered to start to find the best contestants possible to push the renewal.

But I think, SS10 could be in NRJ12, D8 or any other small channel, because it really made good ratings. NRJ12 is dying for it i think, so I think if we don't have SS10 in 2016 we'll have it in 2017. :D

On Feb 16, 2016... wat.tv will end  tho. :(  The TF1 group was making so much money with the videos of wat.tv which they own. So for another streaming platform maybe they'd not win more money as they do with wat.tv :(  so maybe no SS10 for this summer :'(   #ansiedad

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
Why are they scrapping wat.tv if it's so successful for them?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 02:21:53 PM »
Why are they scrapping wat.tv if it's so successful for them?
They had the ambition of a streaming platform being successful as YouTube or Dailymotion, and it just wasn't. Wat.tv isn't very popular, except when the videos from there are integrated in the official website of the channel TF1.

Therefore I meant they make lots of money with Secret Story (12 weeks per year, we get 12 exclusive videos of 3mins each, everyday, from the House, from 9AM to 8PM (before and after the HLs shows), like C5 does with BBUK) but otherwise, the popularity and the frequentation isn't as amazing as they expected when they created it 8 years ago.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 04:35:07 AM »
The host of Secret Story wishes us a very happy christmas

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 08:13:38 AM »
The host of Secret Story wishes us a very happy christmas

Spoiler for Hiden:
LOL! When I saw your post, then saw you post a spoiler, I thought we'd see his ass with Santa Claus's hat, because this host isn't afraid of showing himself nude, then I opened and I thought there was an ass lmao, but it's just his muscled arm.

Qué bonini el Christophe;

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 07:08:23 PM »
ok Secret Story 10 is confirmed !!!!!!!!!
During an itw today Stéphane JOFFRES ROMEAS (Creative Director and programs director of Endemol France) talk about the canceled final of ss9 during the paris attaks the 13th november 2015.
he said that they are working on a celebrity/all stars season and that several channels are interested.
And yes , SS10 is confimed they continue to work on the program and he said that they found the biggest secret of the all secret story history (someone who has made headlines around the world)
! No longer available

[Edit] the season is allways in negociation between endemol and tf1. Endemol want to put the show on nt1(small Channel of tf1group) with the same budget but tf1want to cut the budget.
I think it's going to happen. I do not think he would have expressed himself if he was not confident about it
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 06:33:06 PM by LoLo »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 06:17:25 PM »
well, if someone made headlines all over the world the secret might not be a secret for long :)
last season will also be associated with the terror attacks to me, what an ironic and horryfing ending that was. I guess the poor people who stayed until the final will feel the same, if not all of them. Same with Veliki Brat 2, that was cut short because three former HMs died on a car crash in 2007. It just something so tragic, it overshadows the entire experience when the "real reality" shows its darkes sides. :(

Offline Polar_Draknoir

• Immunity
  • I Like Big Brother <3
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 05:02:20 AM »
Will they build an New House for SS10 or will they use that House on the Roof again?
Big Brother FTW ^^

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 10:35:40 AM »
Will they build an New House for SS10 or will they use that House on the Roof again?
For now we don't know

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 04:29:54 PM »
SECRET STORY threads DO NOT DESERVED to be spammed! I can't accept that :'(

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 12:01:15 PM »
Telestarmag said that this afternoon Secret Story 10 was signed by TF1 Group/NT1 and Endemol France <3 :D

And also, since the casting machine via the website was opened since november/SS9, they already have great profiles and amazing secrets, they don't have too much contestants to look for.

I think now they only have to work with the building of the house, I think it could as well start in beginning of August... hopefully it will be around that, Secret Story in the summer is THE BEST THING ! :Ang

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 06:32:04 PM »
"La Voix" officially announced the new season on twiter FaceBook and MyTF1
! No longer available

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2016, 04:32:44 PM »
LMAO I already know a secret and a contestant.  :Ang All I can say about the identity is that it's a girl.

"La Voix" officially announced the new season on twiter FaceBook and MyTF1
! No longer available
So much joy to hear La Voix again <3 lol.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 06:25:13 AM »
Apparently secret story 10 will be only on NT1 this year with the launch on TF1 (2nd part of the nigth) and the others live shows on NT1 (1st part of the nigth).

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 11:23:34 AM »
The reliable source "LeZappeurFou", revealed it will start on Friday 26th August, then the eviction shows will be at 9PM, the Thursdays.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 03:52:41 AM »
Omg, so Emilie Fiorelli, winner of SS9 will really interviene this season, she'll be part of the Debrief each Wednesdays and Fridays, a day before and a day after the live eviction show.

Omg, I saw a few days ago, Anaïs Camizuli, Vincent Queijo, Tatiana Laurens, Florine Acquisto, were all reunited in Endemol. So... in the PC it has been said there won't be returnees so, either :
- it is a lie (they have to create a surprise for the new HMs after all, if some HMs of old seasons happen to live in a secret house for a few days/weeks).
- maybe for the promo video.

And one possible secret :P : "I'm the brother of an ex-Contestant of Secret Story".

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »

Omg, I saw a few days ago, Anaïs Camizuli, Vincent Queijo, Tatiana Laurens, Florine Acquisto, were all reunited in Endemol. So... in the PC it has been said there won't be returnees so, either :
- it is a lie (they have to create a surprise for the new HMs after all, if some HMs of old seasons happen to live in a secret house for a few days/weeks).

I think it's maybe for the documentary about the history of  SS

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2016, 05:43:54 AM »
Confirmed it will start on August 26 at 11:35PM :'(

They're clearly mocking us, they don't care about the quality of the show and the viewers, it's all about them and save or earn money. Recap through the years :
- No more live feeds.
- No more TF1.
- No more Benjamin Castaldi.
- No more sexy.
- No more divas.

and:
- Live eviction shows on Thursdays.
- No HLs shows on Saturday.
- Day off on Saturday
- HL show on Monday will have to recap the day of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (kkkk)

but:
- thankfully there are 10 or more exclusive videos on their website.
- Le Debrief
- Live shows on Thursdays but at 9PM <3

Jessica's sister (#SS8) will participate to Secret Story 10.

I think it's maybe for the documentary about the history of  SS
You were right

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 09:53:52 AM »
France is so old school it's not even funny. They suffer lowering ratings every year and every year the internet content is more and more watched but they decided to bank all on the tv ratings kkkkk

No but seriously, when will they understand tv is good money but producing the show with a digital content is what will make the show a success nowadays. They should take inspiration from the digital season of Big Brother US. Now that would be interesting. However I have little to no interest in the same bullshit as always with the shitty side show, shitty storylines, shitty liveshows, shitty cast with like 3 memorable characters...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 11:27:06 AM »
Their digital ratings are amazing. Last year Live shows were reaching 900 000 viewers, with the TV ratings it makes like 1,9 millions or 2 millions, which is still great.

Maybe they should find options like remove the catch-up service (impossible lol, it's so useful and let's not allow them to be more old school than they already are), or put the show the way it was aired, with all the ads, and a system that blocks to pass the ads so it counts as "real" ratings.

But most of people now have Adblock on their laptop or an application as Adblock in their phone. But anyway, we will have a Secret Story 11 tho <3

(and I read the itws of the producers, and host, it seems it could be an explosive season, and they want to focus more on the entertainment (maybe like SS3), but let's wait, we hear the same speech every pre-season, but I trust Stéphane Joffre tho, and SS8 and SS9 were very good), and to know that we'll have three days in only one HLs show already hurts me, as THE BIGGEST FAN of Secret Story the world has.

:-*

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2016, 10:39:55 AM »

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2016, 10:57:23 AM »
this is the 3D house plan :
the kitchen :
Spoiler for Hiden:
the garden
Spoiler for Hiden:
And one of the bed room
Spoiler for Hiden:

And Maybe there is a BEFORE SECRET tonight
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:08:28 AM by LoLo »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2016, 12:46:22 PM »
Episode 1 of the BEFORE : http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/secret-story/videos/before-episode-1-retour-de-3-gagnantes-cultes-1.html?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=MT&utm_campaign=

Three of the winners have come back, in a secret apartment, they will have a big mission, but we'll know about it tomorrow, in the episode 2.

Emilie Nef Naf (SS3), Marie Garet (SS5) and Anaïs Camizuli (SS7) had a recap of their adventure, and that's it.

La Voix said tomorrow we'll know the first three contestants of SS10, we'll see if it's true... :D :-*