Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 13044 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2016, 10:33:08 PM »
Fanny has been evicted   :-[ :-[ :-[  :'( :'( :'(

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2016, 10:45:21 PM »
New Ranking :
1.Sarah
2.Thomas
3.Julien

4.Darko
5.Mélanie (she is not a bad girl but i just can't with her choices)
6.Anais (bof bof like a already said)
7.bastien (no comment)

And we can say that we know who is the winner this year. Julien ejected Fanny with 75 % to save while Fanny was very popular !

Jøsêttö

« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2016, 04:34:51 PM »
I think Bastien has surpassed to be more hated than Coralie from SS9, hopefully he's the one leaving next Thursday. :)

I think it's safe to say (even with three weeks left) that this season is clearly at the bottom of the ranking of the seasons.

Top 2:
1. SS3
2. SS5/SS9

Bottom 2:
1. SS10
2. SS4/SS6

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2016, 08:41:52 PM »
Personnally I like this season. I wouldn't put it in the best one but I wouldn't put it in the worst one neither. I think the idea of the twists are great, the cast is okay because there are big characters such as Bastien, Fanny, Mélanie, Marvin, Julien, Sarah or even Thomas.

I was never a big fan of Fanny but seeing her go like that was kind of heart-breaking lol. I think we will feel like someone/something's missing.

Ranking:

1. Sarah : I hated her a few weeks ago but god she's funny, smart, good player, she has bad tastes in clothes and men but she doesn't care about anything or anyone, she's not here to make friends and I like that
2. Julien : really nice person, way too much missions but funny, he's kind of a gendre idéal lol ! I really like him, I hope he or Sarah wins, but I think he will win 100%
3. Mélanie : actress, manipulative, fake crying, but thank god she's here ! This season would have been boring without her. She's a queen !
4. Thomas : I hope he gets to the final, because he is also really funny and even though some people say he's boring, then I wonder why he has been saved 1518499times  :zzz :zzz he's great

5. Anaïs : she's nice and funny, but imo she was utr as far as the nominations went. She flyed all the way to the semi-finals but I like her.
6. Darko : he is a nice person but i never really "cared" about him though. lol
7. Bastien : manipulative, mean, he betrayed his best friend Julien and for what ? because he's scared of him (and he should be lol). He should go now before he really gets ridiculous lol.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2016, 09:01:29 PM »
I've pretty much the same ranking as you, I remember in the 1st HL show calling Bastien "Fourbastien" lol, I judged him right at the very first sight! I really hate him. And yeah, I was a bit tired of Fanny lately, but I was sad she was evicted this way. A bit unfair. Production clearly wanted her out. (it was either her or Bastien this week).

I don't like this season because it misses something, there is no more magic as the previous season. This season reminds me SS8, entertaining sometimes and good storylines maybe but lack of magic. And... these contestants are too much fanatics of SS and of the contestants from the previous Secret Story seasons. Also I have a new view at the contestants since I used to talk to some other contestants from other seasons and other reality shows, I see them too "malade mentale" now kkkkk. They all have their place in an asilyum I think kkk.

Marvin to me wasn't a big character. Except to yell, I didn't like too much his personality, it's not what SS teached us to be used to, but I agree with per example last season (and yet, we had lots of big characters last season: emilie, rémi, coralie, jonathan, nicolas, mélanie, ali, alia, karisma, lolo) or ss8, this season had more big characters, we saw more of them. Mélanie alone against everyone, then liked, then she betrays, and isolates with Bastien, Sarah hated by everyone in the house and in the outside, then likeable, and liked by many, Julien..., Thomas and his secret missions and his "ta gueule", Fanny and her funny expressions + her baby and... even Anaïs played a part in this season.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2016, 09:26:53 PM »
;DKarisma a big character ?

To me Marvin was a big character in a way that he was impressive and even though I didn't like him, the dailyshow after he was ejected was weird, like someone was missing. he was big and imposing, it was more in that way lol

I agree with you there is not magic but there is so much drama. This season more than anyother one it's about revenge, like everybody doing coups de pute to someone else lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2016, 09:49:13 PM »
;DKarisma a big character ?

To me Marvin was a big character in a way that he was impressive and even though I didn't like him, the dailyshow after he was ejected was weird, like someone was missing. he was big and imposing, it was more in that way lol

I agree with you there is not magic but there is so much drama. This season more than anyother one it's about revenge, like everybody doing coups de pute to someone else lol
Well, not a big character Karisma, but she is not forgettable, even though we could not-notice if she is or isn't in the house lol.

Yeah I agree, coups de pute after coups de pute, it's darrrk but IDK... still misses something, maybe as some people say it's just the production's fault that don't show everything.

But, when Mélanie wanted to leave when Bastien was fake evicted or the argues between Vincent and Bastien, it's pretty new in Secret Story, it's something we didn't see for ages

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2016, 12:53:32 AM »
Darko has been evicted

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2016, 01:21:43 AM »
i'm done with this season !
I'll stop watching this until bastien and Mélanie get out.
The live show was good (the clash between Anais and Mélanie was just huge lol) but i realy can't with this 2 idiots saved week after week.

And for me the great era of secret story is finished.
Even if the ratings are not bad at all, secret' is not anymore the bigest realtv in france
Yesterday ratings :
Secret story la quot : 710 000 viewers
Les chtis les marseillais vs le reste du monde : 900000 viewers

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2016, 03:12:10 AM »
i'm done with this season !
I'll stop watching this until bastien and Mélanie get out.
The live show was good (the clash between Anais and Mélanie was just huge lol) but i realy can't with this 2 idiots saved week after week.

And for me the great era of secret story is finished.
Even if the ratings are not bad at all, secret' is not anymore the bigest realtv in france
Yesterday ratings :
Secret story la quot : 710 000 viewers
Les chtis les marseillais vs le reste du monde : 900000 viewers

You know there's a problem when LCLMvsMonde provided better strategic drama than a game about strategy (aka secret story).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #185 on: November 04, 2016, 09:01:54 PM »
So funny the big argue during the live show between Anais and Mélanie kkkkk
https://twitter.com/secretstory_tt/status/794280188423143424

ANAÏS QUEEN (of vulgarity speak, but QUEEN <3)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2016, 10:16:30 PM »

;D ;D ;D CAMERA !!!  ;D ;D ;D

Jøsêttö

« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2016, 11:01:31 AM »

;D ;D ;D CAMERA !!!  ;D ;D ;D
the best moment ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2016, 12:15:23 PM »
Why Fanny was evicted?!? She was loved by many....  :(

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2016, 03:02:38 PM »
Why Fanny was evicted?!? She was loved by many....  :(

unfortunatly she was nominated with Julien who was even more popular than she

Jøsêttö

« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2016, 05:17:29 PM »
Julien a.k.a. winner of SS10, normally. I tink only Thomas  and Julien could've had evicted Fanny.

The host wanted Fanny in the final as many of us I guass.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2016, 06:25:37 PM »
I must be the only one here that likes Mélanie LOL !
She's been (one of) my favorite from Day 1, so yeah I would like her in the final just because that would be a huge moment lol, getting in the final against all the odds <3

my ranking:

1. Sarah
2-3. Mélanie/Julien
4. Thomas

5. Anaïs
6. Bastien

I want Julien, Sarah, Mélanie and Thomas in the final

Jøsêttö

« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »
I feel Sarah will be evicted. As always in the last eviction (semi final), someone great is evicted :(  (Florine, Julien SS7, Mélanie SS9, Coralie, FX, Julie SS8)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2016, 07:05:47 PM »
I wish I could come here and say SARAH LOPEZ IS THE 10th WINNER OF SECRET STORY.  lmao but not happening!

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #194 on: November 08, 2016, 05:27:31 PM »
I feel Sarah will be evicted. As always in the last eviction (semi final), someone great is evicted :(  (Florine, Julien SS7, Mélanie SS9, Coralie, FX, Julie SS8)

Florine someone great ?! That crazy fool ? Seriously !  MDR

Jøsêttö

« Reply #195 on: November 08, 2016, 05:52:33 PM »

Florine someone great ?! That crazy fool ? Seriously !  MDR
Yeah sorry, I meant someone important to the game and that even with the bad, would've deserved the final.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #196 on: November 09, 2016, 11:22:25 AM »
Okay so basically this week, it's everyone against Bastien and Mélanie.

This week, there is a place in final to win.
ANAIS, THOMAS and JULIEN were picked at random to go to the "Final place room". They had to decide on which contestant they wanted to evict from the place in the final race. They chose BASTIEN  without even speaking LOL. It means that Bastien won't win the first place in the final, he is nominated this week.

Then, MELANIE and SARAH had to go to that room. In front of them, there were two hands, a GREEN hand and a RED hand on a screen. They had to cover both their hands on the hands. If they both reveal the green hand, they would both stay in the race for winning the place in the final. If they both reveal the red one, they both got eliminated from the race and if one of them reveal the green and the other one the red one, they the one that revealed the red one would still be in the race for the place and would take 10000€ from the other one. Mélanie decided that, as she was going to be nominated, she wanted to take Sarah down with her and they both revealed the red hand, meaning that MELANIE AND SARAH are both nominated this week.

Then, there was only ANAIS, JULIEN AND THOMAS in the race to win the first place in the final. They had a screen in front of them and if one of them put their hand on it, it would mean that they would have to open one of the three envelopes in from of them that contain their photos, and the person whose photo is in the envelope is eliminated from the race. THOMAS rushed as soon as La Voix said it started and he therefore had to choose one of the three envelopes. The one he chose contained ANAIS' photo, meaning that ANAIS is nominated as well.
Today there will be the last challenge between Julien and Thomas to see who wins the first place in the final.
For now, ANAIS, BASTIEN, MELANIE AND SARAH are nominated.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #197 on: November 09, 2016, 11:56:52 AM »
I've lost so much interest about SS10 this week. We know Julien is going to win next week, and now we wait for an eternity who will get the fucking ticket to the finals and some of us had the time to become skeletons while waiting they fucking open the lines !

And... this week's live show is on Friday, eternity.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2016, 12:41:39 PM »
ANAÏS is the first finalist of the season! Second housemate of SS to go in the final with 0 nominations at her record. (Aurélie SS5 was the first)

my last ranking of the season
1. Sarah
2. Thomas

3. Anaïs
4. Julien
5. Mélanie
6. Bastien

BASTIEN and JULIEN are nominated, one of them is going to be evicted tonight after the public has been voting for 24 hours. Tonight, the lines will re-open and then 24 hours to vote either to save Sarah, Thomas, Mélanie and... either Bastien or Julien (probably Julien since he's most likely to be saved tonight and win the game).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #199 on: November 11, 2016, 10:05:47 PM »
What a surprise, Queen Sarah ends up being the last evictee so the finalists are anais, julien, melanie and thomas.

Sarah is just the new julien ss7, julie ss8, melanie ss9