Author Topic: Interviewing: Jack 2015  (Read 598 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Interviewing: Jack 2015
« on: November 30, 2015, 02:53:43 AM »
1. Will you add me on my new Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/koadeytrevorkambell
2. Any thoughts of Facebook's stupid "must use real name" rule?
3. If you couldn't live in the UK, where would you live?
4. Surprised Bieber is still making new songs?
5. Would you judge me if I spent $2,600 CND for a selfie with Bieber?

Jøsêttö

Re: Interviewing: Jack 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 06:05:27 AM »
1. Do you think someday you'll be ready to be married to someone (and therefore be only one woman's/man's)

2. I saw through some posts this year, even if you are very strong in your opinions, your heart. And i'm glad. Besos. (It also reminds me that it's not because people can be tough sometimes they are evil people lol).

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:44:12 AM »
1. Will you add me on my new Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/koadeytrevorkambell
2. Any thoughts of Facebook's stupid "must use real name" rule?
3. If you couldn't live in the UK, where would you live?
4. Surprised Bieber is still making new songs?
5. Would you judge me if I spent $2,600 CND for a selfie with Bieber?

1. Yes! Done :)

2. Well that must be exclusive to certain countries, because I have two friends, one girl, called "Brian Griffin", and another called "Yu Gatbans Han".  I don't see the problem with it, there's bigger fish they could be frying than enforcing rules like this. :)

3. I think the easiest place for me to live would be Spain (or the Canaries) simply because the weather is divine, and Spain's a naturally beautiful country. I'd like to live in Germany more but Spain would be an easier transition :P

4. Very! I thought his career was over at this point last year.  I have to say regardless of what I think of his character, two of his three latest songs have been two of my favourite songs this year, behind only "Elastic Heart" by Sia.

5. I wouldn't judge you publicly, that's mean. Its your money and life.  I'd privately think you were freakin nuts. I'd expect him to become my personal jester for the next hour for that kind of money :ali

1. Do you think someday you'll be ready to be married to someone (and therefore be only one woman's/man's)

2. I saw through some posts this year, even if you are very strong in your opinions, your heart. And i'm glad. Besos. (It also reminds me that it's not because people can be tough sometimes they are evil people lol).

1. Absolutely.  The past year I've gradually had a big change of heart in terms of what relationships mean to me and such like.  At this point last year I'd have sneered at the idea of being in only one persons heart.  I was selfish. (and still am to an extent) I'd love to meet someone one day who makes me laugh, makes me contented with what I've got with them, and someone who's got a loving heart and is dependable.  Of course none of that matters if I don't make the other person happy, I hope I can be all that and more for them.  I think all of us at different ages relaise that love isn't that lie we're sold in a lot of Hollywood blockbusters, the person we fall for isn't necessarily some quick witted rogue who we fight with one minute and are passionate with the next, its not all about the idea that if you aren't constantly stimulated by your partner then the relationship is a lost cause, if you have that feeling of content and ease around your partner, and you consider that a failure, gold help you, because you might not know what you had until its too late. So long story short, yes I could eventually, but my actual wedding day shouln't happen for at lead another 5 years, but life controls you not vice versa ;)

2. Oh yeah, which ones? there's many ones I may look back at now and have a complete different change of heart! I think I have a personality transplant every few months! ;D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 05:33:15 PM »
What do you think of my BBUS 18 audition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwn8QT9oKk