Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 22564 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2016, 01:21:07 AM »
1. Natalie - AFP guaranteed <3 has the best read of what's going on in the hohse
2. Nicole - her sexual awakening is the hilarious thing to develop this season
3. Bridgette - damn her bullying is painful to watch, she deserves better! I was hoping for her to get the CP just to see Michelle and Zakuntiyahwhore's faces
4. Day - friends with Natalie, one of the two people who could flip this game

5. James - protects Natalie, that's all you need TBH
6. Corey - sexually awakening Nicole ;D
7. Munchelle - DOESN'T STOP EATING <3 her food log gives me life! Also at least she owns her inner stank, she's a bitch and she knows it, I appreciate that

8. Paul - I still hate him, he still sucks, he's still not funny, but I gained a little respect for him for not letting Paulie takeover his HOH, he also refused to put up Natalie <3
9. Paulie - this idiot is actually gonna win, calling this shit now

DIAF List:
10. Victor - this idiot absolutely brings nothing to the show, bros it down with Paul/ie who can't stand him! Nicorey already hates him, he trashes Natalie aka Nicest Human Being Ever relentlessly, literal idiot who brings nothing to the table, #RobbedTiffany
11. Zakuntiyah - cunt, idiot, bitch, useless, hated by Grodner, hated by America, has no fans, ghetto trash, has an idiot mother, hates Natalie, slut, skank, craves Paulie's dick, Deserves to be fucked by Paulie in the house only for him to evict her ass out (dream scenario), jealous of anyone who touches Paulie, hates women, ugly inside, acts nice when she's actually a hellcunt, deserves to be booed

Elissa, Amanda, Aaryn, Candice, Jessie, GinaMarie, Kaitlin and Helen all need to enter via a Pandora's box twist just so they can make Zakutiyah, Michelle and Nicole cry... These three won't last a second against the BB15 girls
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:59:57 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #226 on: July 30, 2016, 09:22:45 AM »
Surprised at who the pawn is. I was not expecting that one. I was expecting someone to go up, and get evicted only if the first target won POV.

The people of Season 15 aren't coming back. The only two who would agree are Amanda and Andy, and Andy is a winner, but not a top-tier one and I don't think CBS wants to call Amanda back after her behavior. Let's hope a season like season 15 never happens again.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:43:30 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #227 on: July 30, 2016, 10:48:39 AM »
Elissa would come back if Rachel says no to a third time... I just want the BB15 girls to make Zakiyah cry ;D

Yeah he volunteered to be the pawn because Paul needed someone strong for the veto... Options bounced from Natalie, Nicole, Victor
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #228 on: July 30, 2016, 12:16:14 PM »
Surprised at who the pawn is. I was not expecting that one. I was expecting someone to go up, and get evicted only if the first target won POV.

The people of Season 15 aren't coming back. The only two who would agree are Amanda and Andy, and Andy is a winner, but not a top-tier one and I don't think CBS wants to call Amanda back after her behavior. Let's hope a season like season 15 never happens again.
Horrible cast, good gameplay, but not as predictable as the last three seasons have been! In my opinion. The ones who do deserve to comeback are Jessie, Helen, Elissa, Amanda, McCrae, GinaMarie & obviously Andy. When Aaryn (who said on her YouTube channel that she will NOT comeback and she thinks she'll NEVER be asked to do it again - point I agree) was evicted and Julie GRILLED HER! was one of the most memorable interviews Chenbot ever made in the show. LOL
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2016, 11:57:38 PM »
I just want the BB15 girls to spend an hour with Michelle/Nicole/Zakuntiyah to see these three mean girls shit their pants and cry ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #230 on: July 31, 2016, 05:28:58 AM »
Now that Frank is gone.. I am all for Brigette all the way... She doesn't deserve the treatment she receives right now.. She was just associated with Frank and Frank was the only one who treat her as if a "friend"... cannot blame her if she 'll do anything to save him..

Now, the ball is round again and this is like a reset for everyone.. But i will love to see if Bridgette rise to power again and slay those who have wronged her...

right now.. my ranking goes like this..

1. Bridgette
2. Natalie

3. Day
4. Paulie
5. James

6. Michelle (for showing that if she wants, she can win comps)
7. Paul (for changing his gameplay to survive)

8. Nicole
9. Corey
10. Zekiyah
11. Viktor
(he can flip the game...he just doesn't know it)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #231 on: July 31, 2016, 10:40:42 AM »
I'm really surprised about the bullying Bridgette is receiving from Zakiyah and Michelle...

My new ranking after knowing that:

1. Bridgette
2. Natalie <3
3. James
4. Day

5. Michelle
6. Victor
7. Corey
8. Zakiyah
9. Paulie
10. Paul
11. Nicole

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #232 on: July 31, 2016, 02:10:45 PM »
Since I was on vacation for a week I've no idea what's going on with all those twists lol. Doing a #BB18Marathon tomorrow and then I'll be able to talk about it (last episode I saw was Battle Back special and I already know all the spoilers cause I don't give a shit).

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #233 on: July 31, 2016, 11:19:40 PM »
All you need to know is that Natalie is a gem <3 and Zaulie is trash that even Grodner doesn't care about <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2016, 10:39:24 AM »
Who else thinks that whenever Paul mentions the word Friendship, they think of these guys:

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2016, 01:09:10 PM »
I'm watching yesterday's episode. Last week was pretty boring with an easy target, I'm dying by the lack of gameplay and everyone saying I'll do what you want but no one says what they want to do exempt Paulie kkkkkkk

#Losers if Da'Vonne goes home probably won't watch this shit with the 34284324235 boys in the finals

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2016, 07:02:35 PM »
POV winner:

Spoiler for Hiden:
PAULIE

POV results:

Spoiler for Hiden:
PAULIE decided to use the Power of Veto on himself.

Nominees:

Spoiler for Hiden:
BRIDGETTE & DA'VONNE

Expected outcome:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Over the weekend, Paul & Paulie basically switched from targeting Bridgette to targeting Momma Day. After the POV outcome, it's more likely to see DA'VONNE being evicted. James is likely voting to keep Day, Nicole is also a possibility.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:27 PM »
There is serious speculation that Day has the roundtrip ticket, because of the multiple clues of "Ochos" and Day has card #8

Day's votes to stay: 100% Michelle and Zakiyah... With a 75% chance of Jatalie
Bridgette's votes to stay: 100% Paulie and Victor... With a huge chance of Nicorey (they wanted Day put even before Frank)

Whether Day stays is hinging on Jatalie... James is close to Day and Natalie is close to both

Pretty much Jatalie and Nicorey decide who goes... If its a tie, Paul could go either way, he wants Bridg out but he's sucking Paulie's dick who wants Day out

This is basically Paulie's HOH and I'm disappointed since Paul held his ground about not wanting Day out, now he caved... Well this will cause him to be even more hated by America, for causing the eviction of someone loved by America
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:42:50 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #238 on: August 01, 2016, 09:50:00 PM »
Day being put up is the rude awakening Michelle and Z needed, they will likely be the ones doing what is needed to keep Day

Zakiyah and Paulie apparently had sex loooooooooool Zakiyah aiming for the bigger prize, a kid and child support! So ahead of her time hahahaha! She and Nicole will 100% slut-shame Natalie at least 5 times by the end of the week
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:43:47 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2016, 09:43:49 AM »
Why is James keeping Da'Vonne? Bridgette is not coming after him. Natalie better player her game and not James' lack thereof.

Is Thursday a double eviction? (Or single eviction if Da' Vonne or the other evictee has the return card.

LMAO if it's a double eviction and we watch one of the nominees get evicted twice in one night.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2016, 10:41:51 AM »
Day isn't coming after James! They still have that BB17 camaraderie and Day considers James one of her closest allies. Bridgette still might, depending on how strong Paulie's grasp is on Bridgette

Day is coming after Nicorey and after this week, Paul/ie

Natalie has the keenest game sense in there, it sucks that she's attached to the dumbest BB player, if she were to hook up with someone like Day or Meech, that could be a force to reckoned with... Natalie is the real swing vote, she's close to both and has influence in James's vote
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2016, 02:05:06 PM »
Day isn't coming after James! They still have that BB17 camaraderie and Day considers James one of her closest allies. Bridgette still might, depending on how strong Paulie's grasp is on Bridgette

Natalie has the keenest game sense in there, it sucks that she's attached to the dumbest BB player, if she were to hook up with someone like Day or Meech, that could be a force to reckoned with... Natalie is the real swing vote, she's close to both and has influence in James's vote
The show edit makes me feel like Natalie is the dumb girl who is floating around while cuddling to James tbh

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2016, 02:17:45 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Marie on Today at 10:41:51 AMDay isn't coming after James! They still have that BB17 camaraderie and Day considers James one of her closest allies. Bridgette still might, depending on how strong Paulie's grasp is on Bridgette

Natalie has the keenest game sense in there, it sucks that she's attached to the dumbest BB player, if she were to hook up with someone like Day or Meech, that could be a force to reckoned with... Natalie is the real swing vote, she's close to both and has influence in James's voteThe show edit makes me feel like Natalie is the dumb girl who is floating around while cuddling to James tbh
She's getting the Jordan Lloyd edit... She had her best friend evicted early, is in the minority, the nicest person in a sea of literal hellbeasts, in a showmance with a popular houseguest, generally sweet and edited as naive... Her edit is more AFP than winner... They should air the senseless bullying the houseguests do to her as well (they all talk shit behind her back, mocking her breasts, personality, voice, everything, the boys even do it in front of her calling her FT and she doesn't know it)... She's been throwing comps though, to stay UTR 

Hopefully it ends in her winning as well <3

But yeah, she had the house pegged and easily sensed the shifting alliances even BEFORE the people in the alliance noticed it (called an all-boys thing going because Victor was never put up). She sensed it way ahead of Michelle, Day and Z who were in that alliance. She was also telling James about the relationships she sees in the house, all 100% on point
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2016, 02:49:20 AM »
Nicole has officially turned on Z and Meech... I'm glad to see the Mean girls turn on each other...

But I need a guy to go first Victor is such a flop, being way up Paulie's ass after he lied and backdoored him

Seems like the next potential targets are Z, Meech, Victor, Bridgette and Nicole (the boys minus Corey want her out)

Natalie already sniffed out Bridgette working with the boys, convincing James to save Day :O Natalie needs a smarter partner smh
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:55:18 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2016, 01:56:58 PM »
Sorry to burst everyone bublle, but Day is 100% out unless she has round trip. Meech, James and Z didn't even tell her about the plot to get her out. What horrible gameplay. And what a mess too. The vote is gonna be unanimous.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2016, 02:35:18 PM »
Yeah she's dead in the water, RT ticket is her only hope... Z and Meech are clueless about Day getting voted out though

Day messed up targeting Tiffany, somebody who was 100% loyal to her, that lead to her downfall... And Nicorey's hate boner
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 03:17:39 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2016, 10:52:06 PM »
Ew why did Paul get the family segment, he's like the Frankie this season, no matter how hard they try to edit him in, the public hates him

Fucking Victor won HOH  ::) so Paulie is HOH again! I have no hope this idiot won't do something Paulie says

Grodner/Production, please switch out the round trip ticket and make sure Natalie gets it, she's the only one who deserves it! Give it to NAT!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2016, 11:09:53 PM »
Meh, I don't care who wins as long as it isn't James, Nicole, or Paulie.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2016, 01:08:45 AM »
^^ you forgot to add Paul, Corey, Zakiyah, Victor that list
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #249 on: August 05, 2016, 01:09:28 AM »
After the queen was evicted (and thank god she made it to the jury) now I've no one to root for, I think it'll be Natalie lol. I'm fucking tired of Paulie and his minions.